Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344780 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2019, 12:48:30 PM »
whats disgusting behaviour? would you kick a dog if he shits on the street (or his owner if he doesnt clean it up)? how about someone spitting? if showing a dick is a no-no for a prude like you howabout being mooned? does that deserve an ass-kicking (no pun intended)

Saving this as proof of your stupidity.

Comparing an animal with a human being. Equating a dog shitting in public with a human being. And being a prude regarding people exposing themselves.

Here it is GetBig. This is ratherbebig.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2019, 12:50:40 PM »
Saving this as proof of your stupidity.

Comparing an animal with a human being. Equating a dog shitting in public with a human being. And being a prude regarding people exposing themselves.

Here it is GetBig. This is ratherbebig.

you had a fight with a hobo and had to flee and abandon your car....and you think you can call someone else stupid  :-\

smfh

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2019, 12:51:15 PM »
As for Pellius’ story, I completely get it. A week last year in San Francisco, downtown, showed me how obnoxious the homeless can be. Sleeping on streets, pissing and shitting everywhere, dumping trash and accosting you as you go by. Yeah- a lot of them need a kick in the ass because the government sure isn’t helping one iota.

why would we need the government? you figured it out, all it takes is a kick in the ass and problem solved.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2019, 12:53:13 PM »
you had a fight with a hobo and had to flee and abandon your car....and you think you can call someone else stupid  :-\

smfh

Yes, you.

But I know a lot of your stupidity is genetic. Being an inbred with Downs.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2019, 12:54:26 PM »
the homeless i can understand. guy got no money, hasnt eaten all day, asks for food. thats perfectly resonable logical behaviour.

pellius on the other hands acts completely illogical. he had plenty of options but figure violence must be the solution!

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2019, 12:58:57 PM »
i can honestly say i've never in my life had a homeless try and get aggressive with me

then again i don't make a habit of sitting around on the dirty pavement eating my dinner, posing as a beggar

;D

Hawaiian shithole.

Imagine being such a broke amerimutt you have to work at a hardware store after "retiring" in a back brace and knee sleeves and eat from the McDonald's dollar menu everyday... Sad.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2019, 12:59:27 PM »
the homeless i can understand. guy got no money, hasnt eaten all day, asks for food. thats perfectly resonable logical behaviour.

pellius on the other hands acts completely illogical. he had plenty of options but figure violence must be the solution!

he was triggered from recent getbig events and taking it out on poor defenceless street people. listen how he tries to make out the bum was MMA trained

smfh

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2019, 01:00:12 PM »

Imagine being such a broke amerimutt you have to work at a hardware store after "retiring" in a back brace and knee sleeves and eat from the McDonald's dollar menu everyday... Sad.

even worse now, now he cant use his hands because he thought punching a homeless guy was a bright idea

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2019, 01:02:09 PM »
Of course, you being a phaggot you are not offended by some low lifes exposing themselves to people minding their own business. You take it as a compliment and an invitation which I'm sure you'll gladly accept.

Except for creeps like you and Conker the rest of us look at that, and don't take kindly too, as disgusting behavior more then worthy of an ass whipping.
He is right and you are being an fucking asshole! No ones goes around and starts fights with mentally ill people and brags on a forum. You need to be a special fucking shithead.
Didn't you get all soft about Trump pulling out the troops in Syria? Thousands of innocent people will be slaughtered. We need to help and support them so Iran and Russia doesn't get control. Blahblahblah..What an idiot.
You rather send young american soldiers to get killed in a foreign country but want help an sick homeless person in your home with a 1$ sandwich? Are you sure? Lets help all those unknown foreigners but kick the shit out of our people in need.
What an hero you are you scumbag.
at least you got some free cock with theburger's...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2019, 01:02:15 PM »
he was triggered from recent getbig events and taking it out on poor defenceless street people. listen how he tries to make out the bum was MMA trained

smfh

his giant ego got the better of him. he thought all these years training martial arts and bodybuilding, how dare this homeless guy insult me! doenst he know who i am? now i have no other choice but to FIGHT HIM TO THE DEATH!

when the homeless guy wasnt waving his dick around he was ROUNDKICKING at him! i couldnt even make this shit up even if i tried  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2019, 01:08:20 PM »
his giant ego got the better of him. he thought all these years training martial arts and bodybuilding, how dare this homeless guy insult me! doenst he know who i am? now i have no other choice but to FIGHT HIM TO THE DEATH!

when the homeless guy wasnt waving his dick around he was ROUNDKICKING at him! i couldnt even make this shit up even if i tried  ;D

yes, this is a very sad story, that i hope any youngsters out there can learn from. live an honourable life kids. lest you'll end up as a 60 year old "elf" fighting over 1$ burgers in the street.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2019, 01:09:45 PM »

that's what is so fucked up! He could have just given him a 1$ sandwich or a dollar. Or even just walk away but no, he has to beat down on an already kicked to the curb bum to show what a tough guy he is.
This is really low.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2019, 01:12:35 PM »

Hahaha the roundkicking is a little much and funny but the rest is sad!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2019, 01:13:01 PM »
that's what is so fucked up! He could have just given him a 1$ sandwich or a dollar. Or even just walk away but no, he has to beat down on an already kicked to the curb bum to show what a tough guy he is.
This is really low.

he attacks a man, punching and kicking him in the face, and afterwards all he worry about is that his hand got swollen.

what a psycho.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
This is really low.

And then that beggar will keep doing the same shit and keep harassing people every day, waving its cock around in the street etc.

The beggar, by his behaviour, showed he deserved no sympathy or charity.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2019, 01:19:44 PM »
And then that beggar will keep doing the same shit and keep harassing people every day, waving its cock around in the street etc.

The beggar, by his behaviour, showed he deserved no sympathy or charity.
agreed,maybe not.
No reason to escalate the situation and brake your own hand. Plenty of other ways to handle it.
Thats my take on it. Over

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2019, 01:21:34 PM »
This is really low.

getbig events can sometimes trigger a brah into acting out of character IRL  8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2019, 01:22:09 PM »
-Just another homeless fellow rocking out with his cock out.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2019, 01:27:55 PM »
i hope the police find pellius and puts him in jail.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2019, 01:32:03 PM »
whats disgusting behaviour? would you kick a dog if he shits on the street (or his owner if he doesnt clean it up)? how about someone spitting? if showing a dick is a no-no for a prude like you howabout being mooned? does that deserve an ass-kicking (no pun intended)

Love to see your wiener bro.

No homo

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2019, 01:37:24 PM »
i hope the police find pellius and puts him in jail.

if he needs to go missing, i'll try and find him somewhere to hide out in the UK... 8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2019, 01:40:24 PM »

Save again for stupidity.

See guys, this is the fight. There are people out there defending homelessness calling it logical and reasonable behavior.

How do they get like that? How are they so unaware and clueless?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
 ;)
F

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2019, 01:43:51 PM »
He is right and you are being an fucking asshole! No ones goes around and starts fights with mentally ill people and brags on a forum. You need to be a special fucking shithead.
Didn't you get all soft about Trump pulling out the troops in Syria? Thousands of innocent people will be slaughtered. We need to help and support them so Iran and Russia doesn't get control. Blahblahblah..What an idiot.
You rather send young american soldiers to get killed in a foreign country but want help an sick homeless person in your home with a 1$ sandwich? Are you sure? Lets help all those unknown foreigners but kick the shit out of our people in need.
What an hero you are you scumbag.
at least you got some free cock with theburger's...

Another Lefty defending disgusting behavior.

I'm the one starting fights?

People like you are destroying this country.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2019, 01:46:55 PM »
This is really low.

Yes, just keep enabling the homeless so we get more of them.

So all a guy has to do to get free food from you is show you his dick.

Good to know.