Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344088 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #150 on: January 24, 2019, 06:46:13 PM »
What's good about this thread is that is exposed the Leftist, how they think, which side they are on and how they are destroying this country little by little. Everyone should save this thread so they know who is whom and what side they support.
Decent people minding their own business and the predators harassing them and bringing down the quality of life for everyone. Me having my !unch or a filthy, stinking, bum exposing his junk to me. And you know this not the first time he's done this.

It's just staggering that people like conker and ratherbebig are defending him and taking his side. But that's the kind of people we are fighting, or should be fighting, if it wasn't for the toxic complacency of so many that just want to leave it for others.

I have to believe they're just trolling you.

Conker doesn't even live in the states and rather won't post under his 240 handle.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2019, 06:48:06 PM »
It is one thing to have an altercation with a homeless individual and quite another to tell that story here on Getbig complete with photos!

At least we now know there is a homeless problem in Hawaii.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2019, 06:49:19 PM »
This thread is kind of funny
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2019, 06:56:27 PM »
I don't do it often but the gummies are usually 10mg's.  Start with one and eventually pop another.  It's perfect.  Not too intense but hardcore laughing.  Last year my buddy got me the most potent ones they had.  I think one was 80mg and the other was 40mg.  Took one of each over the course of an hour.  Was insanely funny for about an hour then it hit me and it was really scary.  Was at a bar in Corktown (Detroit) and it was pretty packed.  Ended up face planting into the plate of food in front of me.  I woke up with everyone surrounding me telling me an EMS was on the way.  That freaked me out even more.  I had sweat building up on my neck, I was hearing every conversation going on in the bar, plus music and what was on tv.  My senses were elevated like never before.  Finally, the EMS came and I told them under no circumstances was I going to a hospital.  I just needed fresh air and to walk it off.  I let them check my vitals and everything was good.  They let me go.  Two of my cousins were with me and did the same thing although not quite as much.  One of them started puking violently in my buddy's back seat.  He ended up in the hospital the following morning.  Turns out he has A-fib.  I assume it was already there but triggered by the THC.  He'll never do it again.  I will, but only 10mg's.  This was a Saturday night.  I was high pretty much all day Sunday and didn't really feel completely right until Monday afternoon.  Lesson learned.

Yeah an 80 and 40 that would be nuts.I used to get 10mg gummies but they would be hit or miss.Good stuff when done right but to mich is scary.Only way I sleep these days is 10-15 mgs every night and occasionally a 25mg if I want a little more excitement.laugh and sleep great medicine.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #154 on: January 24, 2019, 06:57:25 PM »
At any point did his cock make contact with your person?

Your obsession with cock use to piss me off but it was I who failed to see the subtle tongue in cheek and now it gives me a good chuckle.

But you are destined to an eternity of fire and birmstones and ceaseless torture. But don't take it personally.

More and more I regret not taking a pic. The Pixel 2 has a reputation of taking some of the best and clearest pictures of any cell phone on the market.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #155 on: January 24, 2019, 07:05:21 PM »
Being colonized was the best thing Hawaiians ever accomplished.  And they knew it.  That's why they were all begging for statehood back in the day.  If we de-stated Hawaii those island kikes wouldn't last 2 weeks.  Once the Spam ran out, it'd be straight back to cannibalism, inbreeding, and bamboo huts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2019, 07:05:50 PM »
It is one thing to have an altercation with a homeless individual and quite another to tell that story here on Getbig complete with photos!

At least we now know there is a homeless problem in Hawaii.

Isn't that what we do here? Talk about everything and anything. Didn't you regale us with that impromptu photographic encounter with "the lads"?

And I didn't post any photos because regrettably I had none.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #157 on: January 24, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »
Yeah an 80 and 40 that would be nuts.I used to get 10mg gummies but they would be hit or miss.Good stuff when done right but to mich is scary.Only way I sleep these days is 10-15 mgs every night and occasionally a 25mg if I want a little more excitement.laugh and sleep great medicine.

It wasn't fun that's for sure.  Have you ever taken just the cbd oil?  If so, did it help with sleep, aches/pains or relaxation?  Or is it just bullshit?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2019, 07:29:54 PM »
Isn't that what we do here? Talk about everything and anything. Didn't you regale us with that impromptu photographic encounter with "the lads"?

And I didn't post any photos because regrettably I had none.

No, that was Goodrum who posted that event.

If you can't see how foolish it was to post your story here then I don't know what to say.

So, did you ever get your arsenal of guns back after they were taken by the police?

You posted photos of your hands.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2019, 07:45:45 PM »
It wasn't fun that's for sure.  Have you ever taken just the cbd oil?  If so, did it help with sleep, aches/pains or relaxation?  Or is it just bullshit?

Yeah I like cbd it definitely relaxes me and eases anxiety so I  will take just cbd quite a bit.I get these things called cannadiscs sometimes and they are 25mgs thc/25 mg cbd/5 mg melatonin and that is just perfect for everything.Cbd helps with anxiety of edibles so it just works so good for relaxing.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2019, 08:08:53 PM »
If pellius had long black hair he would fuck so much young pussy
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2019, 08:11:54 PM »
X, Name one.

Spartacus 2: Adventures in Anal

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2019, 08:20:34 PM »
Have you ever overdone it on edibles?  Holy fuck is it scary.

Yeah, we've seen your political posts.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2019, 08:23:56 PM »
Pellius doing the God's work.
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2019, 08:27:29 PM »
Pellius - feeding the homeless....knuckle sandwiches.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2019, 08:44:12 PM »

No, that was Goodrum who posted that event.

If you can't see how foolish it was to post your story here then I don't know what to say.

So, did you ever get your arsenal of guns back after they were taken by the police?

You posted photos of your hands.

Then please don't say anything.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »
pellius, from your past descriptions of dining at McDonald's, I thought that (when you buy 2 burgers) you add one patty to the other and pitch out one bun?  so did you entertain the idea of giving the homeless guy at least a bun with perhaps a little ketchup on it?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #167 on: January 24, 2019, 09:26:54 PM »

Yeah, we've seen your political posts.

Well played. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2019, 09:34:40 PM »
pellius, from your past descriptions of dining at McDonald's, I thought that (when you buy 2 burgers) you add one patty to the other and pitch out one bun?  so did you entertain the idea of giving the homeless guy at least a bun with perhaps a little ketchup on it?

Why should he?

If a beggar were to ask nicely, then maybe, but that beggar was rude and behaving like trash.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #169 on: January 24, 2019, 09:41:14 PM »
Then please don't say anything.

Well, posting in the past about the police raiding your home and confiscating your arsenal of weapons was even more foolish.

You never did update us about if you had your guns returned. Just a friendly discussion board question.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 24, 2019, 10:02:42 PM »

Well, posting in the past about the police raiding your home and confiscating your arsenal of weapons was even more foolish.

You never did update us about if you had your guns returned. Just a friendly discussion board question.

Yes I did. In customary detail. Now answer me this: since you really don't give a shit about my guns why are you asking me this? Why are you so concerned what I post?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »
Yes I did. In customary detail. Now answer me this: since you really don't give a shit about my guns why are you asking me this? Why are you so concerned what I post?

Why all the anger lately? You attack even people who have supported you in the past.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2019, 12:10:40 AM »
pellius, from your past descriptions of dining at McDonald's, I thought that (when you buy 2 burgers) you add one patty to the other and pitch out one bun?  so did you entertain the idea of giving the homeless guy at least a bun with perhaps a little ketchup on it?

Absolutly not! There's been an increasing trend for homeless people to ask you for food while you are dining. It really puts you in an uncomfortable situation. A couple of weeks ago a husband and wife, along with their daughter who looked to be about six, were sitting in the outdoor area of a Big City diner, enjoying their meal and beautiful weather. The this grudgy, bearded, wild matted hair fat slob goes up to their table asking for a couple of their rolls. Poor little girl looks terrified. What is the father suppose to do?

I think of this father dragging his ass out of bed day after day, year after year busting his ass trying to provide a good life for his family and this is what he has to put up with.

This isn't Calcuttai, India, my friend. This is America and if you can't make an honest living when you're well into your forties and fifties there is something wrong with you (read: drugs, alcohol, criminal).

It's bad enough that everywhere you go various charities are always hitting you up. Every time you try to walk into a grocery store there's a setup in front asking for a donation. When you pay at the cashier you get hit up again. You give but at some point you have to say no. It makes you feel bad. The person at the other end has no idea how much you sacrifice. They just look at you as the guy who can't toss in a few shekels to help someone less fortunate.

But I understand that. Charities help a lot of people who deserve it. But then you have some drug addicted alcoholic who doesn't want to work for a living and is fine with his parasitic existence always with his hand out. You've probably just finished your day at work busting your ass and putting up with a sundry list of bullshit just so you pay the bills and support your family.

Unlike conker, ratherbebig, and the rest of the Lefties, my sympathy is with the working man. Leave him the fuck alone. Let him enjoy with his family and the fruits of his labor.

You want a QP with cheese? Get a fucking job and buy it yourself. I get shit for taking advantage of deals and specials. I must be poor and my life must suck because I go for the buy one and get the second one for a dollar but not the parasite begging for that sandwich just be given to him.

What kind of man living in America, the most prosperous country with so much opportunity, that better men than you and I fought and died for, can't make a life and carry his own but would rather beg on the street? What ever happened to striving to live with some sense of dignity. It's like we've lost all sense of shame and we are no better, as ratherbebig argues, than animals walking naked and shitting in the streets.

How the fuck did our society produce people like that? How did we get to this point?

Some issues merit a meltdown.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2019, 12:14:05 AM »

Why all the anger lately? You attack even people who have supported you in the past.

Because of your baseless criticism of me and the fact that you didn't answer my question proves what I thought. You don't give fuck about firearms you bring it up trying to provoke me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2019, 12:25:40 AM »
Because of your baseless criticism of me and the fact that you didn't answer my question proves what I thought. You don't give fuck about firearms you bring it up trying to provoke me

You are too sensitive on Getbig and get involved to the bitter end over and over again. Whatever does this prove? Last guy posting wins I guess!

We have debated hypertrophy for years. Recently you started personally attacking me. Well, since what you believe must be true that makes me nuts or stupid or both!

I thought you were embarrassed about the guns. Why a dude needs an arsenal is one of those things I don't understand. You were very upset that the police removed your

expensive items. The thought that some people have several firearms at home worries me.

I often wondered if some people posting here need a hiding from others. You know about all the sadistic perverts here so it is convenient for sinners to post here to receive

the punishment they deserve. :)