Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344336 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2019, 12:46:43 AM »

You are too sensitive on Getbig and get involved to the bitter end over and over again. Whatever does this prove? Last guy posting wins I guess!

We have debated hypertrophy for years. Recently you started personally attacking me. Well, since what you believe must be true that makes me nuts or stupid or both!

I thought you were embarrassed about the guns. Why a dude needs an arsenal is one of those things I don't understand. You were very upset that the police removed your

expensive items. The thought that some people have several firearms at home worries me.

I often wondered if some people posting here need a hiding from others. You know about all the sadistic perverts here so it is convenient for sinners to post here to receive

the punishment they deserve. :)

Vince, for your next invention you should come up with a training device/tactic to fend off homeless cocks. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2019, 01:17:45 AM »

You are too sensitive on Getbig and get involved to the bitter end over and over again. Whatever does this prove? Last guy posting wins I guess!

We have debated hypertrophy for years. Recently you started personally attacking me. Well, since what you believe must be true that makes me nuts or stupid or both!

I thought you were embarrassed about the guns. Why a dude needs an arsenal is one of those things I don't understand. You were very upset that the police removed your

expensive items. The thought that some people have several firearms at home worries me.

I often wondered if some people posting here need a hiding from others. You know about all the sadistic perverts here so it is convenient for sinners to post here to receive

the punishment they deserve. :)

Again, why do you care? What skin off your nose is it if there is someone you deem too sensitive? You've gone pages and pages as well. Difference between you and me is I have some supporters and you really have none.

You consider me attacking you when I've been the least critical of you and even support some of your ideas. But you insist on the tired old criticism of "everbody's an expert", "nobody is willing to try new ideas" when that applies to you to a tee, and you can be sure everyone reading this is nodding their heads vigorously. Have you checked out tres taco "feeder" thread? He's introduced a training protocol that many of us weren't familiar with. Because of who he is (someone that's actually a competitive physique athlete) and how he's explained the theory many have embraced it and giving it an honest go. You, by contrast, keep regurgitating the same thing over and over for decades without a scintilla of evidence other than the claim your arms grew an inch in a few weeks. Something you have never been able to duplicate yet kept talking down to us and implying we know nothing.

To be honest, I am more in line with you thinking than Coach, but if I was an athlete looking to advance I would pick him over you in a nanosecond. Coach has a very impressive track record and resume. Theory is theory but the proof is in the pudding. And Coach has a lot of pudding in his arsenal.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2019, 01:24:57 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2019, 02:43:18 AM »
Thanks, Pellius.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2019, 02:46:08 AM »
i wonder if the man pellius punched and kicked in the face was a military veteran who at one point risked his life for this country.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2019, 04:06:24 AM »
Pellius leaves scene of altercation with bum = smart

These bums are just living the lazy life in paradise.  Hawaii is an expensive place and they have gamed the system and live for free.

They are not homeless, they are bums.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/bum

bum   (bŭm)
n.
1. A tramp; a vagrant.
2. A lazy or shiftless person, especially one who seeks to live solely by the support of others.
3. An incompetent, insignificant, or obnoxious person: The batter called the pitcher a bum.
4. One who spends a lot of time doing a particular recreational activity: a beach bum; a ski bum.
v. bummed, bum·ming, bums
v.intr.
1. To live by begging and scavenging from place to place. Often used with around.
2. To pass time idly; loaf. Often used with around.
v.tr.
1. To acquire by begging; cadge. See Synonyms at cadge.
2. Slang To depress, dishearten, or dismay. Often used with out.
adj.
1. Inferior; worthless: gave me bum advice; did a bum job of fixing the car.
2. Disabled; malfunctioning: a bum shoulder.
3. Unfavorable or unfair: got a bum deal on my final grade for the course.
4. Unpleasant; lousy: had a bum time at the party.
Idiom:
on the bum
1. Living as a vagrant or tramp.
2. Out of order; broken.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2019, 04:11:05 AM »
Empathy: Definition. ... Empathy, derived from the Greek word empatheia, which means ''passion or state of emotion'', is the ability to feel what others are feeling. It is an important part of human interaction that is unfortunately lacking in some people. When that lack is extreme, severe problems can be the result.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2019, 04:19:04 AM »
No empathy for bums that DEMAND to have my food (give me the other QP, you already had one), especially not if they're wearing crocs.
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2019, 04:53:57 AM »
7 deadly sins:

Lust
Gluttony: In Christianity, it is considered a sin if the excessive desire for food causes it to be withheld from the needy.
Greed
Sloth: a failure to do things that one should do. By this definition, evil exists when "good" people fail to act.
Wrath: can be defined as uncontrolled feelings of anger, rage, and even hatred.
Envy
Pride:: is considered, on almost every list, the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins. it is identified as dangerously corrupt selfishness, the putting of one's own desires, urges, wants, and whims before the welfare of other people. In even more destructive cases, it is irrationally believing that one is essentially and necessarily better, superior, or more important than others.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2019, 07:41:44 AM »
Empathy: Definition. ... Empathy, derived from the Greek word empatheia, which means ''passion or state of emotion'', is the ability to feel what others are feeling. It is an important part of human interaction that is unfortunately lacking in some people. When that lack is extreme, severe problems can be the result.

Empathy for people behaving badly is not a virtue...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2019, 09:02:52 AM »
PELLIUS, Gotta go back a few years here again (sorry about that) , but not too many years ago (I believe you were in Cal at that time when you first met KEITH) ... there was a small influx of street people, bums, homeless, tramps, etc. who showed up in Hawaii and took residence along the streets of Waikiki (mainly Kohio Ave,).

This 'influx' was soon followed by an article in the Honolulu Advertiser which 'revealed' that this 'influx' was due to a Northern California judge's decision to send these 'characters' to a region in which they could survive without freezing to death during the mainland's cold winter season.

So within a year or so  this judge was the cause of a real problem among the local citizenry which some of the locals made attempts to rectify.

In one such case this 'rectification' consisted of taking the one bum who took residence on a bus stop bench in the vicinity of the Food Pantry Waikiki grocery store and laying his two legs on the curb and jumping on those two legs until his shin-bones broke with  a large 'crack'.

I was not present to hear that crack but others were.

For the next few months that bus stop bench was vacant of bums, but soon enough that bum who had his two legs (shin-bones) broken showed up once again sitting on that bench along with a pair of crutches and ..... when he was in a standing position it was noticeabe that whomever 'fixed' those broken bones ... was not a medical professional ... as they were not as straight as a typical shin bone tends to be.

I doubt that he is still a Waikki resident, but he was a well known and dispised sort of persistant bum .... so you and others may know of whom I speak.

Before I sign off ... here's another interesting (?) Waikiki bum story....

But this bum was a successful bum.

He stood on Kuhio outside of the ABC store behind the International Market Place and showed up at 8AM and left at 5PM each and every day except on Sundays.

The interesting thing here is that his wife or girl-friend delivered him and picked him up in a very expevsive SUV and it was said that he collected over $200 each and every day he worked that location.

But his story made the news the day he showed up to get to work and he discovered that a competing bum had taken his place outside that ABC store ... and a fight ensued ... and the cops came ... and  we all read about it in the next day's news which made that very same spot very popuar for those bums who persisted and eventually took his place.

One last statement ... KEITH was very generous when it came to the assistance of street people and as I probably mentioned earlier  ... he became a casual friend of a bum who resided near the Ala Moana bridge that crosses over the Ala Wa.

And that was the bum who who passed away and the Honolulu Advertiser wrote the article about this bum's past and very successful life in one of the major Fortune 500's businesses.

Keith once mentioned why this bum went from major success to absolute 'bum-dom' but I have long forgotten that part of the story, but KEITH did say that he was one of happiest bums whom he had ever met.

Sorry to regress but I though that the above was somewhat appropriate to post here.

Attached photo is the Waikiki location where Keith's formerly rich but then destitute but extremely happy bum used to 'reside'.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #186 on: January 25, 2019, 09:43:12 AM »
I would have beat the bum also. Anyone that threatens me in any way would get a beating.
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2019, 09:55:51 AM »
did the homeless basher get arrested yet?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 25, 2019, 11:15:49 AM »
I would have beat the bum also. Anyone that threatens me in any way would get a beating.

How many inches would you consider a threat?  :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 25, 2019, 11:22:28 AM »

Empathy for people behaving badly is not a virtue...

Exactly. Imagine the type society if everyone behaved that way?

'Society' means people agreeing to live together according to rules, or else everyone would be doing what they want and it would be chaos and law of the jungle.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2019, 11:38:11 AM »
the bum deserved it.

He could have "asked for something to eat", instead of "demanding it" and getting all upset.

Offensive

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2019, 11:56:35 AM »
From the title I was expecting some homo-erotic activity.  Wasted my time clicking for nothing...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2019, 11:59:54 AM »
   so the majority on here sees this guy and wants to stump him to death. is that the general consensus. not judging any one  just curious
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2019, 12:03:54 PM »
  so the majority on here sees this guy and wants to stump him to death. is that the general consensus. not judging any one  just curious

That guy is exposing his DOG not his DONG.

Big (figuratively) difference.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2019, 12:06:34 PM »
Thanks, Pellius.

Old fat CORNUTTO & his BS "philosophy".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2019, 12:07:20 PM »
PELLIUS, Gotta go back a few years here again (sorry about that) , but not too many years ago (I believe you were in Cal at that time when you first met KEITH) ... there was a small influx of street people, bums, homeless, tramps, etc. who showed up in Hawaii and took residence along the streets of Waikiki (mainly Kohio Ave,).

This 'influx' was soon followed by an article in the Honolulu Advertiser which 'revealed' that this 'influx' was due to a Northern California judge's decision to send these 'characters' to a region in which they could survive without freezing to death during the mainland's cold winter season.

So within a year or so  this judge was the cause of a real problem among the local citizenry which some of the locals made attempts to rectify.

In one such case this 'rectification' consisted of taking the one bum who took residence on a bus stop bench in the vicinity of the Food Pantry Waikiki grocery store and laying his two legs on the curb and jumping on those two legs until his shin-bones broke with  a large 'crack'.

I was not present to hear that crack but others were.

For the next few months that bus stop bench was vacant of bums, but soon enough that bum who had his two legs (shin-bones) broken showed up once again sitting on that bench along with a pair of crutches and ..... when he was in a standing position it was noticeabe that whomever 'fixed' those broken bones ... was not a medical professional ... as they were not as straight as a typical shin bone tends to be.

I doubt that he is still a Waikki resident, but he was a well known and dispised sort of persistant bum .... so you and others may know of whom I speak.

Before I sign off ... here's another interesting (?) Waikiki bum story....

But this bum was a successful bum.

He stood on Kuhio outside of the ABC store behind the International Market Place and showed up at 8AM and left at 5PM each and every day except on Sundays.

The interesting thing here is that his wife or girl-friend delivered him and picked him up in a very expevsive SUV and it was said that he collected over $200 each and every day he worked that location.

But his story made the news the day he showed up to get to work and he discovered that a competing bum had taken his place outside that ABC store ... and a fight ensued ... and the cops came ... and  we all read about it in the next day's news which made that very same spot very popuar for those bums who persisted and eventually took his place.

One last statement ... KEITH was very generous when it came to the assistance of street people and as I probably mentioned earlier  ... he became a casual friend of a bum who resided near the Ala Moana bridge that crosses over the Ala Wa.

And that was the bum who who passed away and the Honolulu Advertiser wrote the article about this bum's past and very successful life in one of the major Fortune 500's businesses.

Keith once mentioned why this bum went from major success to absolute 'bum-dom' but I have long forgotten that part of the story, but KEITH did say that he was one of happiest bums whom he had ever met.

Sorry to regress but I though that the above was somewhat appropriate to post here.

Attached photo is the Waikiki location where Keith's formerly rich but then destitute but extremely happy bum used to 'reside'.

His legs were curb stomped over a bus fare? You dont play around in Hawaii.

I like that the dude came back with crutches.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2019, 12:08:02 PM »
did the homeless basher get arrested yet?

O, Tommy,Tommy, Tommy Robinson  ;D ;D ;D ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2019, 12:12:55 PM »
That guy is exposing his DOG not his DONG.

Big (figuratively) difference.
            even so , the first reaction that comes to you is to stomp the guy. he obliviously has grave mental problems. you feel the need to add to his torment. the guy didn't hit you with any of his body parts and this elicits violence from you. if he steps to you, have at it but other wise what's the point. ???
F

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2019, 12:17:54 PM »
Pellius trading blows with the bum :o

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2019, 12:20:33 PM »
Pellius trading blows with the bum :o