Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344260 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2019, 03:13:06 PM »
you actually raise an interesting question there. what happens if homeless dude shows pedo his cock, pedo snap kicks him in the head(or whatever fuckry he said) homeless dude pulls a gun and blows pedo's pea brain clean out of his head...

self defence... in hawaii?

Aloha  bruddha

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2019, 03:21:48 PM »
Ahhhhhh...Ronaldus Magnus!  Thank you, Sir Funk of 51!
;D   actually someone who gets it.
F

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2019, 03:44:25 PM »
surprised pedo hasn't been back yet today to gloat further over beating up this helpless tramp. that puffed up hand of his did not look good though. i wonder if it's infected?...all of a sudden my dead pool pick is looking far more solid...and not even end of jan yet   8)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2019, 03:54:50 PM »
surprised pedo hasn't been back yet today to gloat further over beating up this helpless tramp. that puffed up hand of his did not look good though. i wonder if it's infected?...all of a sudden my dead pool pick is looking far more solid...and not even end of jan yet   8)

why don't u go to those magnificent islands & protect bums from trashing ,...................oh i forgot u can't travel .......

u must be missing tora bora mountains so much  :'( :'( :'(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2019, 04:19:22 PM »
'Trading blows with a homeless man.' That's the best/most-closeted, post-for-help note I've ever heard on Getbig.

Cool. Ok. You know who doesn't get in scrapes with 'homeless' people, or get continually tagged for being a pedo, besides you? Maybe, those who don't get into scrapes with bums, or those who don't hang around children, or or get into cheap hobo sex food fights are little skeptical of your Roger Stone hysterianics.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2019, 04:20:48 PM »
/i look forward to ignoring your next 8 800-word replies.

//and good luck with your next hobo fight. is there a title belt? like a can of beans?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2019, 04:22:25 PM »
what if a bum whipped out his wang like this to a woman?

when some perve does this in my town it makes the local news, the feminists are calling this a form of toxic masculinity as they view this as humiliating and disrespectful along with fearing this guy could rape them

now pellius gives a guy like that a simple beating and he's a bad guy?  you really think this guy wouldn't whip it out to a child? 

it seems men can't win no matter what these days, if he did nothing people would argue he's an enabler allowing it to happen to somebody else or a bitch for not standing up for himself

he stood up to this sicko, now he's a bully ::)

E

E

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2019, 04:26:58 PM »
what if a bum whipped out his wang like this to a woman?

when some perve does this in my town it makes the local news, the feminists are calling this a form of toxic masculinity as they view this as humiliating and disrespectful along with fearing this guy could rape them

now pellius gives a guy like that a simple beating and he's a bad guy?  you really think this guy wouldn't whip it out to a child? 

it seems men can't win no matter what these days, if he did nothing people would argue he's an enabler allowing it to happen to somebody else or a bitch for not standing up for himself

he stood up to this sicko, now he's a bully ::)

E

The underlying issue here is that when this gentlemen pulled out his aforementioned cock, Pellius had thoughts and urges to drop his QP w/cheese and immediately grab his balls and suck his cock.  This infuriated Pellius a great deal and rather than succumb to his homosexual urges, he flew into a fit of rage and gave this man a beating. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2019, 04:32:09 PM »
If some muthafovcker whipped out his cock in front of me I`d tear it off and shove it down his fucking throat.

Well done pellius!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2019, 04:44:27 PM »
If some muthafovcker whipped out his cock in front of me I`d tear it off and shove it down his fucking throat.

Well done pellius!

Wes I have a friend who's interested in taking you up on this offer.

Please pm me your address and contact info.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #235 on: January 25, 2019, 04:49:41 PM »
If some muthafovcker whipped out his cock in front of me I`d grab his shaved balls and shove his fat cock down my fucking throat.

This is what you should have done pellius!

Hey now!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2019, 04:50:24 PM »
i wonder if the man pellius punched and kicked in the face was a military veteran who at one point risked his life for this country.

Does being a veteran suddenly gives you a pass to harass and expose yourself to people just having their lunch.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2019, 04:58:27 PM »

Well done pellius!

why?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2019, 05:02:23 PM »
Empathy: Definition. ... Empathy, derived from the Greek word empatheia, which means ''passion or state of emotion'', is the ability to feel what others are feeling. It is an important part of human interaction that is unfortunately lacking in some people. When that lack is extreme, severe problems can be the result.

Correct. But when you are sympathetic to one group you are not sympathetic to the other. When you are sympathetic to the illegal immigrant you are not sympathetic to the legal immigrant. When you are sympathetic to the criminal to are not sympathetic to the victim. When you are sympathetic to a bum demanding your sandwich (because you have two) and then stands there in staring at you with his cock out you are not sympathetic to the man just minding his own business having his lunch. Most, if not all, people would be offended having someone just standing in front of you just staring, cock or no cock.

But again folks, this is the divide. This is the culture battle that is waging all across the world. This is a good thread because it shows where one stands and how they reason. In my world, a person can have his lunch in peace. Homeless people will go about their business in peace. In ratherbebig's world, it is acceptable, even logical (his words), stand and stare at a person with your cock out.

Take your pick gentlemen.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2019, 05:05:22 PM »
Does being a veteran suddenly gives you a pass to harass and expose yourself to people just having their lunch.

it may explain his behaviour.

how do you explain yours?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2019, 05:06:27 PM »
Correct. But when you are sympathetic to one group you are not sympathetic to the other.

you can be both.

HTH

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2019, 05:12:38 PM »

Well done pellius!

4 months ago hairy snowflake was feeding around 40-50 Lorikeets with white bread, so I told him to stop junk fooding birds .........
then he spat toward me , I jump of the bike  & slap him without hesitation,  he start to baby cry ............didn't see him again ............

fucked , don't tolerate shit & don't apologise  >:(

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2019, 05:14:00 PM »

4 months ago hairy snowflake was feeding around 40-50 Lorikeets with white bread, so I told him to stop junk fooding birds .........
then he spat toward me , I jump of the bike  & slap him without hesitation,  he start to baby cry ............didn't see him again ............

fucked , don't tolerate shit & don't apologise  >:(

cool story bro

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2019, 05:17:21 PM »
did the homeless basher get arrested yet?

Hmm, let's think about this for a minute. If I had stayed then it would have be incumbent with LE to interview me, take a report, possibly take me to the station for prints, pics and what not. I was involved in an assault.

Now in a public place like that, there are cameras everywhere. They have my picture, they see I'm in gym clothes, they see me leave with my gym bag (and my QP with cheese), there a gym about 30 yards away. They could easily just go to that gym and they will find that I am well known there and they have my phone number, address, place of employment, age, sex...

But I haven't heard anything and it's been two days. So it's just you, Cocker, that has been arrested and put in jail.

You lose again.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2019, 05:22:36 PM »
surely any responsible citizen would stick around and wait for the police to arrive, unless of course they've done something wrong and has a reason not to...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2019, 05:28:51 PM »
  so the majority on here sees this guy and wants to stump him to death. is that the general consensus. not judging any one  just curious

EXCELLENT! JUST EXCELLENT!

This folks is what the Left do, they take a story and put a slight twist on it to promote their own agenda and try to portray the opposition as the evil one.

Why not be honest "Funk" and post a picture of a haggard, grizzled bum with wild matted hair and beard, standing there staring at you with his junk hanging out and ask the same question?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2019, 05:38:24 PM »
you should train karate and not that bjj bullshit.

“Here are the 2 Rules of Miyagi-Ryu Karate. Rule Number 1: ‘Karate for defense only.’ Rule Number 2: ‘First learn rule number 1.’” - Mr. Miyagi

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »
EXCELLENT! JUST EXCELLENT!

This folks is what the Left do, they take a story and put a slight twist on it to promote their own agenda and try to portray the opposition as the evil one.

Why not be honest "Funk" and post a picture of a haggard, grizzled bum with wild matted hair and beard, standing there staring at you with his junk hanging out and ask the same question?

Funk is an old schmoe himself so he would enjoy some penis hanging out along with Primemuscle.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2019, 05:47:09 PM »

Pellius creeps me out he’s like a puppet - like a gi joe  action figure with the combats and spray on Brillo pad hair except he wears queer Hawaiian shirts and he plays with the kids they don’t play with him

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »
10 pages
Anyone throwing hands yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!