Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344350 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2019, 07:51:59 PM »
I already explained it in great detail and why I was there. Again you have to lie for god knows what reason other than I must have hurt your feelings at some point.

I work for a charity where we try to get the homeless into shelters. I target people in the advanced stages of type 2 diabetes because of the real imminent health risk and I saw it first hand in my family.

She didn't want any help. She says she just wants to die. You don't know these kinds of people like I do. With someone like her, I would have insulted her just giving her a sandwich. It would just so I could feel better about myself but it would do nothing for her and she knew that. Her legs are going to have to be chomp off soon or she will die and I just give her a sandwich, pat myself on my back, and go on my way.

The point of that thread was asking the question: Is there a point where it's not worth it anymore? That you just want to die. You consider the best case scenario in her case, always being in a wheelchair and always being in pain. Even if you get all the sandwiches you want.

Laugh at her so my wig falls off. Odd that you are so focus on my hair. You must be bald. It's that hard to believe that a man my age has a full head of hair. Poor guy.

And laugh at her? What a low life you are. What do you do to help other people and make the world a better place?

You are a nice man and you have killed me with kindness.
Who am I bit a cruel so and so? No direction. Cruel and uncaring as thee.
I personally think you’d have a good shot against Conker if you bulked up a little and trained with me in ninjitsu

P.s. you have a mighty hairline for a geriatric

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2019, 07:52:13 PM »
Do you know Eddie Bravo? Ask him about my reverse pedo butterfly guard

Known Eddie since the early 1990's when we both train at Rickson's Academy.

Sorry, he is not a pedo. You'll have to go elsewhere.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2019, 07:53:15 PM »
Wellllll, let's be fair here, you are on a chunk of lava in the middle of the Pacific.

OK. Fair enough.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »

Will you fly to London for the final showdown?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2019, 07:56:57 PM »

You are a nice man and you have killed me with kindness.
Who am I bit a cruel so and so? No direction. Cruel and uncaring as thee.
I personally think you’d have a good shot against Conker if you bulked up a little and trained with me in ninjitsu

P.s. you have a mighty hairline for a geriatric

No hard feelings. Contrary to how it may seem, I don't come here to piss people off and fight. I do take things more seriously than I probably should but I have strong convictions. SF is helping me along in that. He's another one I've got into a lot of heated exchanges with but it's all good. And I still have a soft spot for Basile.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2019, 07:57:04 PM »

Nobody really thinks you’re a pedo except for the few people who saw the thing about the 13 year old but I can only vaguely remember it...made you look  👀 a little Sus
FWIW I would never consider you a diddler

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »
Nobody really thinks you’re a pedo except for the few people who saw the thing about the 13 year old but I can only vaguely remember it...made you look  👀 a little Sus

This board can bring out the worse in me and I've said things I wish I could take back. We've all done and said things we wish we could take back. That pedo thing use to bother me, use to bother me a lot because that is probably the absolute worse thing a man can do. And I consider kids sacred. Especially between the ages of 2 to 10 years. Everything they experience stays with them for life during that stage and those years, when they want to be with you and seek your approval, is so fleeting. Both for good and bad. I always keep that in mind and always make time for my nieces and nephews because I know it won't last. But I've been on this board for over a decade and nobody ever got the impression in the subjects I discussed and participated in that I was preoccupied in sexual matters. But if you go through a decade of anyone's post you can portray them any way you want. I know people don't believe that and even more importantly God knows who I am and strive to be. So I know people bring that up because they have nothing else to get at my goat. I can handle it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2019, 08:09:24 PM »
Will you fly to London for the final showdown?

I don't think I could handle the weather but we'll see after Brexit.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2019, 09:47:49 PM »
I almost wish I had a penis, so that I could dangle it in front of someone at the mall.

Dang!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2019, 11:22:55 PM »
I already explained it in great detail and why I was there. Again you have to lie for god knows what reason other than I must have hurt your feelings at some point.

I work for a charity where we try to get the homeless into shelters. I target people in the advanced stages of type 2 diabetes because of the real imminent health risk and I saw it first hand in my family.

She didn't want any help. She says she just wants to die. You don't know these kinds of people like I do. With someone like her, I would have insulted her just giving her a sandwich. It would just so I could feel better about myself but it would do nothing for her and she knew that. Her legs are going to have to be chomp off soon or she will die and I just give her a sandwich, pat myself on my back, and go on my way.

The point of that thread was asking the question: Is there a point where it's not worth it anymore? That you just want to die. You consider the best case scenario in her case, always being in a wheelchair and always being in pain. Even if you get all the sandwiches you want.

Laugh at her so my wig falls off. Odd that you are so focus on my hair. You must be bald. It's that hard to believe that a man my age has a full head of hair. Poor guy.

And laugh at her? What a low life you are. What do you do to help other people and make the world a better place?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2019, 01:46:07 AM »

This board can bring out the worse in me and I've said things I wish I could take back. We've all done and said things we wish we could take back. That pedo thing use to bother me, use to bother me a lot because that is probably the absolute worse thing a man can do. And I consider kids sacred. Especially between the ages of 2 to 10 years. Everything they experience stays with them for life during that stage and those years, when they want to be with you and seek your approval, is so fleeting. Both for good and bad. I always keep that in mind and always make time for my nieces and nephews because I know it won't last. But I've been on this board for over a decade and nobody ever got the impression in the subjects I discussed and participated in that I was preoccupied in sexual matters. But if you go through a decade of anyone's post you can portray them any way you want. I know people don't believe that and even more importantly God knows who I am and strive to be. So I know people bring that up because they have nothing else to get at my goat. I can handle it.

I’ve had a Heated Spat with you as of course you know.

Only Those 2 posts in particular show you in a positive light
As well as many of your replies in a few threads to the likes of Plonker / Ratherbeatwat/ IDave Etc.
Good Replies without resorting to silly threats of violence or swearing & ott name Calling.

A lot unnecessary hate and or try to get a bite from some poster
Unfortunately some are just complete Leftist retards or Beyond help & Not worth trying to reply
In a sensible & coherent manner as that level of communication is Beyond them.

Homeless man got what he deserved simple as that - for anyone to argue differently
Is stupid or they are cuck’s - If he had succeeded in intimidating or you giving him you
Food due to his appalling behaviour it would encourage him to just continue to do the
Same to many others men/women & kids - Now hopefully he’ll have a different attitude.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2019, 02:49:54 AM »
That is what happened. Read it again.

The one indisputable fact that even you can't disagree with was that none of this would have happened if I was just left alone to eat my lunch. Just like I've done for my entire life.

The onus is always on the instigator.

that reasoning doesnt work. thats how women beaters talk to justify their actions "well if you had not talked back to me, i wouldnt have hit you. you caused this yourself"

and you instigated the fight, you made that fight happened by deciding to kick his ass.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2019, 02:53:21 AM »
That's true. There is always a risk involved when you stand up on the side of decency and willing to take it to the point of violence. But that's the difference between most people, that's the difference between you and me. I fight on the side of good and more than willing to put life and limb on the line. When it comes to having to back up your beliefs for real most people are cowards.

Of all the virtue a man can strive for: compassion, generosity, goodness... it is courage that is the most rare.

What would you have done, muscleman?

are you kidding? you make it sound like youre batman, who just saved a woman from being assaulted. you started a fight with a homeless guy over a cheeseburger !

you didnt put your life and limb on the line, you bruised your fist !

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2019, 02:57:55 AM »
that reasoning doesnt work. thats how women beaters talk to justify their actions "well if you had not talked back to me, i wouldnt have hit you. you caused this yourself"

and you instigated the fight, you made that fight happened by deciding to kick his ass.

And what would you have done ?
Moved away ?
Pacified him by giving him your food ?
And why should you move or give food you payed for to sum Homeless man
Acting a Pratt by making a nuisance / Exposing himself.

What would a cop of done to him for doing the same behaviour ?

I’m not so sure there was a “correct/proper” way to handle the situation
Other than the Homeless man just leaving people alone & behaving decently.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2019, 03:02:19 AM »
When you punish a certain behavior you get less of it. Imagine if it were legal and encouraged to beat the shit out of everybody and anybody that exposes themselves. Would you get more or less of it or would it stay the same?

beating the shit out of people (men, women or children) or dogs is not a good thing, most sane people know this and that is the reason it's illegal.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2019, 03:05:35 AM »
Another example of the thinking of the Left. Take note people. Consider the different world views and take your pick.

The Left, ratherbebig, believes that you have to be physically assaulted before you can defend yourself. There was a case where a group of teens keying a man's car as revenge for some parking dispute. He came out with a bat and threatened them. They kept doing it. He bashed a few heads. Had to go to court, spend thousands to get off. It should have been a nonissue.

damaging property isnt a self-defense situation, threatning someones life with a bat is.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2019, 03:10:00 AM »
No you can't. You continue to show not just ignorance but stupidity.

sure you can.

let's say i find out somebody has broke into my car. i get upset.
then i found a 13 year old girl in the backseat, who's ran away and is hiding from her pimp.

surely i can have two feelings at once. im not a robot.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #292 on: January 26, 2019, 03:15:11 AM »
pelius melting harder than a marshmallow on a bonfire. with 1000 word essays desperately trying to justify why he's turned himself into a fugitive at 60 years old, just to "teach a lesson" to a mentally ill defenceless homeless person.

i hope for pedo's sake the police don't catch up with him because this type of old fagg0t will not fair well in jail and if they get wind of the fact he's a pedo, all bets are off! seriously!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: January 26, 2019, 03:16:48 AM »
I would love -- just love -- to show my couple of decades worth of training and competing in Jiu-Jitsu. The only hard part would be which arm I should break.

how did a couple of decades training work for you in that fight with the homeless guy? was he a black belt, was that why you had such a terrible hard time to take him down you decided to keep the fight standing and hurt yourself in the process?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 26, 2019, 03:19:27 AM »
What do you do to help other people and make the world a better place?

he's not out there on the street kicking homeless in the face if thats what youre asking.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: January 26, 2019, 03:26:39 AM »
And what would you have done ?
Moved away ?

if im eating and somebody puts their dick on my hamburger ill let them have it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: January 26, 2019, 03:29:41 AM »
this is how i think it went down.

pellius talk down to the homeless guy, thinking he's above him.

homeless guy pulls his dick out to say "oh yeah? well who's the man now, bitch!"

pellius at the sight of homeless guy's dick gets his ego crushed and the only way he can think of to save the situation, to show that he IS a man, is to get physical.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #297 on: January 26, 2019, 03:32:46 AM »
this is how i think it went down.

pellius talk down to the homeless guy, thinking he's above him.

homeless guy pulls his dick out to say "oh yeah? well who's the man now, bitch!"

pellius at the sight of homeless guy's dick gets his ego crushed and the only way he can think of to save the situation, to show that he IS a man, is to get physical.

This is what happened.

Homeless droopy-eyed guy wearing crocs steps up to Pellius and says "i kill you in every area, now give me your quarter pounder!".

Pellius refuses and fisticuffs ensues where he lays down the beating.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 26, 2019, 03:35:37 AM »
if im eating and somebody puts their dick on my hamburger ill let them have it.

::)

Try actually answering what was asked or is that to difficult for you ?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: January 26, 2019, 03:43:52 AM »
::)

Try actually answering what was asked or is that to difficult for you ?

the expression "suck my dick!" been around for a long time. apparantely some people add to the insult by even showing their dick.

now there's a few things you can do to handle the situation. here's a few verbal responses:

"not now, cant you see im eating! maybe for dessert"

"thank you kind sir, thats a very generous offer, but as a married man i have to stay true, that would be considered cheating"

"only if you bend over first (no homo)"

or

you could turn it around on them showing YOUR dick - "howabout you suck mine, bitch!" (this doesnt work if your dick is smaller)

or

you could wipe out your dick and say "how about we have a sword fight instead? en garde!"

or you could just walk away.

so as we can see here, there's plenty of other options than fighting the guy.