Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344735 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #300 on: January 26, 2019, 04:09:38 AM »
WANTED

police would like to question this man regarding the vicious assault of a homeless man that took place outside mcdonalds, fort mall st, earlier this week. he was last seen fleeing the scene of the attack fiercely clutching what onlookers described as a half eaten cheese burger

women, children and the infirm are advised not to approach him. although he looks quite frail and feeble, he is somewhat unpredictable and can muster considerable "retard strength" along with having a penchant for using extreme violence against the weakest members of society.

this is a matter of great urgency. police say if not apprehended swiftly it is inevitable that he will attack again.  
if you have any information as to his whereabouts please contact honolulu police department immediately.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2019, 04:36:37 AM »
the expression "suck my dick!" been around for a long time. apparantely some people add to the insult by even showing their dick.

now there's a few things you can do to handle the situation. here's a few verbal responses:

"not now, cant you see im eating! maybe for dessert"

"thank you kind sir, thats a very generous offer, but as a married man i have to stay true, that would be considered cheating"

"only if you bend over first (no homo)"

or

you could turn it around on them showing YOUR dick - "howabout you suck mine, bitch!" (this doesnt work if your dick is smaller)

or

you could wipe out your dick and say "how about we have a sword fight instead? en garde!"

or you could just walk away.

so as we can see here, there's plenty of other options than fighting the guy.

Hmmmm  ::)
And this is your best replies to the following questions I asked in a serious respectable manner

And what would you have done ?
Moved away ?
Pacified him by giving him your food ?
And why should you move or give food you payed for to sum Homeless man
Acting a Pratt by making a nuisance / Exposing himself.

What would a cop of done to him for doing the same behaviour ?

I’m not so sure there was a “correct/proper” way to handle the situation
Other than the Homeless man just leaving people alone & behaving decently.

Very Clearly you don’t wish to engage in a meaningful dialogue or you’re incapable.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2019, 04:56:06 AM »
If someone is minding their own business and not doing anything wrong, and some other person deliberately looks for trouble with them, that person looking for shit deserves to be punched out.

If more people think they can get away with acting like complete disrespectful c.unts in public without any repercussions they will continue to do so, and the trend will continue to worsen.

If they know they would most likely be immediately decked for looking for trouble with someone minding their own business, they will think twice about it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2019, 05:17:18 AM »
If someone is minding their own business and not doing anything wrong, and some other person deliberately looks for trouble with them, that person looking for shit deserves to be punched out.

If more people think they can get away with acting like complete disrespectful c.unts in public without any repercussions they will continue to do so, and the trend will continue to worsen.

If they they know they would most likely be immediately decked for looking for trouble with someone minding their own business, they will think twice about it.

Yes - Exactly

Only as we can see from some of the posters responses they clearly don’t think that way.
They appear to think the person doing nothing wrong & minding his own business
Should yield / give to the other person who’s being a pain & Pratt.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #304 on: January 26, 2019, 05:21:06 AM »
Well, if the beggar was asking nicely i would consider, but if a droopy-eyed fella wearing crocs would ask for the QP in a demanding fashion, then a beatdown is justified.

There was a reason for purchasing the second QP after all.
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: January 26, 2019, 05:32:57 AM »
EXCELLENT! JUST EXCELLENT!

This folks is what the Left do, they take a story and put a slight twist on it to promote their own agenda and try to portray the opposition as the evil one.

Why not be honest "Funk" and post a picture of a haggard, grizzled bum with wild matted hair and beard, standing there staring at you with his junk hanging out and ask the same question?

having never been in that situation, i can't rightly say. i think i would just remove myself from the scene. you were the one who initiated the violence. what do the Philadelphia lawyers on here have to say about this.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: January 26, 2019, 05:39:48 AM »
Funk is an old schmoe himself so he would enjoy some penis hanging out along with Primemuscle.
     ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)   you're half right. what would you have done if you were in the same situation as pellius? a. left scene b. pummeled the bum or c .schmoed out on him.
F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: January 26, 2019, 05:47:00 AM »
Sounds like a first round tko to me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #308 on: January 26, 2019, 05:50:19 AM »
if im eating and somebody puts their dick on my hamburger ill let them have it.

From the sound of it you would prob eat the hamburger.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #309 on: January 26, 2019, 06:37:52 AM »
From the looks of it, I know who among us are sexual tyrannosauruses and which ones got time to bleed on a monthly basis.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: January 26, 2019, 07:32:18 AM »
Correct. But when you are sympathetic to one group you are not sympathetic to the other. When you are sympathetic to the illegal immigrant you are not sympathetic to the legal immigrant. When you are sympathetic to the criminal to are not sympathetic to the victim. When you are sympathetic to a bum demanding your sandwich (because you have two) and then stands there in staring at you with his cock out you are not sympathetic to the man just minding his own business having his lunch. Most, if not all, people would be offended having someone just standing in front of you just staring, cock or no cock.

But again folks, this is the divide. This is the culture battle that is waging all across the world. This is a good thread because it shows where one stands and how they reason. In my world, a person can have his lunch in peace. Homeless people will go about their business in peace. In ratherbebig's world, it is acceptable, even logical (his words), stand and stare at a person with your cock out.

Take your pick gentlemen.

Liberals always seem to side with evil...They have disdain for people who try to 'do the right thing'.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: January 26, 2019, 08:52:56 AM »
Hope OP is OK today, all it takes for a nasty,  Potentially fatal, infection septis like is to have an open wound entered by creepy-crawly bugs such as a "hobo"would have on his skin at all times

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 26, 2019, 09:10:19 AM »
Pellius is a bully plain and simple   ,he knew the bum (probably high or drunk ) was not match for him ,that's why he stood  up and punched the guy in the face ,the jabs and the roundhouse kick from the bum  is a made up story from Pellius  to make it sound like it was a fair fight.

I have question for Pellius , and all the keyboard  warriors on getbig that defend his actions

What would you have done if the bum showing his cock was this guy ? (he was homelesss 6-7 years ago)

Don't even bother I know the answer

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #313 on: January 26, 2019, 09:26:33 AM »
PELLIUS, I'll be off track here a bit  (Actually - A lot) but I gotta thank you for your 'Waikiki Sanitorium Location History' post a couple of pages back and I have a couple of questions to ask ya that may of intetest only to me.

At one time it was a known fact that I was the record holder as the longest living Waikiki resident ... although I often objected because there was a French bicycle rider whom I thought beat me by a couple of years.

But .... to this day I still believe that no living, human being has walked the entire stretch of Waikiki beach more than I have and in the process.... meet some damn interesting people.

So often that I have been encouraged to write a short book about it.

I can probably name Waikiki bars and night-clubs and old time locations that most living Waikiki residents have never heard of  ... such as "The Monkey Bar' or the old roller skating rink or the DH gathering 'spot' that Fasi tore down because they did not support his re-election.

Or THE JUNGLE!

But for the life of me ... I can't recall a sanitorium !!! .... the location of which would have been important to know way back then .... As I found myself making more than a few trips to Kaiser Emergency or Queen's for friends and associates with drug related mental issues ..... a slight few of whose names may be familiar to yourself and a few other GetBiggers.

I'm thinking that that old sanitorium was located in the old THE JUNGLE area at the DH end of Waikiki .... but it may have closed down prior to my arrival. (I kind of recall a little shack there that us locals used to call
"The Nuthouse!".)

Sorry to be off track here but whenever 'Waikiki' is mentioned, I become the all-knowing Kahuna and gotta jump in with both feets running.

So where in Waikiki was that old sanitorium located?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: January 26, 2019, 09:50:09 AM »
Pellius is a bully plain and simple   ,he knew the bum (probably high or drunk ) was not match for him ,that's why he stood  up and punched the guy in the face ,the jabs and the roundhouse kick from the bum  is a made up story from Pellius  to make it sound like it was a fair fight.

I have question for Pellius , and all the keyboard  warriors on getbig that defend his actions

What would you have done if the bum showing his cock was this guy ? (he was homelesss 6-7 years ago)

He was for a Short time in Paris.

You don’t know the answer as we’re all different
And if that bum had been him & the person he was being a Pratt To was
A Prime Mike Tyson - I’d doubt Mr Tyson would’ve given him his food or walked away.
Do you ?

Your example is just full of ifs & buts
As is Mine.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2019, 10:22:59 AM »

Your scared of that guy?No guy scares me on looks so I would fight him the same as any one else.Wouldnt expect a dirty Mexican to understand that though.Hey Che go back over the border with your dirty kind you smelly fucking Mexican.any man that wouldn’t smack a dick wielding hobo is prob a pussy.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2019, 10:26:11 AM »
Hmmmm  ::)
And this is your best replies to the following questions I asked in a serious respectable manner

And what would you have done ?
Moved away ?
Pacified him by giving him your food ?
And why should you move or give food you payed for to sum Homeless man
Acting a Pratt by making a nuisance / Exposing himself.

What would a cop of done to him for doing the same behaviour ?

I’m not so sure there was a “correct/proper” way to handle the situation
Other than the Homeless man just leaving people alone & behaving decently.

Very Clearly you don’t wish to engage in a meaningful dialogue or you’re incapable.

cooler heads prevail.

as for police, when they see somebody breaking the law the arrest the person.

HTH.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2019, 10:33:08 AM »
Yes - Exactly

Only as we can see from some of the posters responses they clearly don’t think that way.
They appear to think the person doing nothing wrong & minding his own business
Should yield / give to the other person who’s being a pain & Pratt.

why so serious?

how about laughing at somebody trying to wind you up and walk away? why is it that every solution is VIOLENCE to you people?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2019, 10:39:06 AM »
had the bum fallen hit his head and died from the punches, would you have even given a shit. was the 1 dollar burger worth even a bum's life. you didn't stick around which shows you were maybe afraid of the consequences had the police arrived. you should have reported the guy to the police pulling one's cock out in public is a rather disturbing behavior. suppose kids were in the area they could have been traumatized for life. then again it was a quarter pounder and if cheese is involved well then all bets are off and you were in the right unleashing your fists of fury.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2019, 10:46:30 AM »
cooler heads prevail.

as for police, when they see somebody breaking the law the arrest the person.

HTH.
LOL!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 26, 2019, 10:49:46 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: January 26, 2019, 11:04:22 AM »
i think we all owe pellius a debt for..... ;) ;) ;) ;)
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #322 on: January 26, 2019, 11:04:52 AM »
why so serious?

how about laughing at somebody trying to wind you up and walk away? why is it that every solution is VIOLENCE to you people?

And you?  You must tie your shoes in public a lot.     There's a joke about some guy that goes bear hunting but keeps getting ass raped by the bear.   Finally, the bear asks him this simple question:

"You don't come here for the huntin', do you?"  

I only know you from your typing here.   You read like Prime so I guess you get your lawn fertilized by the same bunch of bums he does.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2019, 11:10:45 AM »
i think we all owe pellius a debt for..... ;) ;) ;) ;)
                                 also comes in black  only 69.99 a real steal.
F

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 26, 2019, 11:12:31 AM »
then again it was a quarter pounder and if cheese is involved well then all bets are off and you were in the right unleashing your fists of fury.

Yeah they cooking them things to order these days I hear.

Not your daddy's cheeseburger indeed.