Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344508 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #325 on: January 26, 2019, 11:23:45 AM »
Yeah they cooking them things to order these days I hear.

Not your daddy's cheeseburger indeed.

The beef is no longer frozen and  that makes a difference too! 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: January 26, 2019, 11:45:17 AM »
how did a couple of decades training work for you in that fight with the homeless guy? was he a black belt, was that why you had such a terrible hard time to take him down you decided to keep the fight standing and hurt yourself in the process?

Maybe he had no interest in grappling with a guy covered in bum smegma. Duh.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2019, 11:59:10 AM »
had the bum fallen hit his head and died from the punches, would you have even given a shit. was the 1 dollar burger worth even a bum's life. you didn't stick around which shows you were maybe afraid of the consequences had the police arrived. you should have reported the guy to the police pulling one's cock out in public is a rather disturbing behavior. suppose kids were in the area they could have been traumatized for life. then again it was a quarter pounder and if cheese is involved well then all bets are off and you were in the right unleashing your fists of fury.

Why should he give a shit about a hobo?Prob a drug addict anyways.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2019, 12:18:03 PM »
                                 also comes in black  only 69.99 a real steal.

We need Getbig merchandise  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2019, 12:24:23 PM »
If someone is minding their own business and not doing anything wrong, and some other person deliberately looks for trouble with them, that person looking for shit deserves to be punched out.

If more people think they can get away with acting like complete disrespectful c.unts in public without any repercussions they will continue to do so, and the trend will continue to worsen.

If they they know they would most likely be immediately decked for looking for trouble with someone minding their own business, they will think twice about it.

This.

If the guys Pellius fought wasnt a vagrant no one would care.

Maybe everyone would feel better about this story if the guy was black or Hispanic. Then we could say pellius was dishing out justice.

Obviously the man was mentally ill but when he exposed himself in public something needed to be done and i'm glad pellius stood his ground.

I know 240 is trolling but what do you think his reaction would have been if the homeless dude whipped out his dong in front of his daughter?

Daughter,  "Daddy what's the man doing?"

240, "Honey look away and eat your burger, if he comes closer I'll stand my ground and show my gun. That will not escalate the situation. "

Daughter, " Dad hes still standing there."

240, "Its okay, hes just hungry, we can resolve this peacefully."

Funk51, " Poor guy, I'll show him pictures of my vintage weight collection and let him know I have all these plates available on Ebay. If that doesn't calm him down I'll show him my 1940s era fitness magazines."

240, "That's great use of empathy Funk. I'm armed but i'm also very level headed and I realize you can reason with most people, I only carry a gun because it's my constitutional right and I will exercise those rights. I'm definitely not afraid of social interactions. However I ALWAYS sit facing an entrance with my back to the wall just in case."

Daughter, "Dad hes at the table, reaching for my food."

Funk and 240 simultaneously, "Hes a human being."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2019, 12:32:15 PM »
Pellius is a bully plain and simple   ,he knew the bum (probably high or drunk ) was not match for him ,that's why he stood  up and punched the guy in the face ,the jabs and the roundhouse kick from the bum  is a made up story from Pellius  to make it sound like it was a fair fight.

I have question for Pellius , and all the keyboard  warriors on getbig that defend his actions

What would you have done if the bum showing his cock was this guy ? (he was homelesss 6-7 years ago)

Don't even bother I know the answer

Gently insert the flaccid member into my mouth.....

No homo.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: January 26, 2019, 01:13:11 PM »
This.

If the guys Pellius fought wasnt a vagrant no one would care.

Maybe everyone would feel better about this story if the guy was black or Hispanic. Then we could say pellius was dishing out justice.

Obviously the man was mentally ill but when he exposed himself in public something needed to be done and i'm glad pellius stood his ground.

I know 240 is trolling but what do you think his reaction would have been if the homeless dude whipped out his dong in front of his daughter?

Daughter,  "Daddy what's the man doing?"

240, "Honey look away and eat your burger, if he comes closer I'll stand my ground and show my gun. That will not escalate the situation. "

Daughter, " Dad hes still standing there."

240, "Its okay, hes just hungry, we can resolve this peacefully."

Funk51, " Poor guy, I'll show him pictures of my vintage weight collection and let him know I have all these plates available on Ebay. If that doesn't calm him down I'll show him my 1940s era fitness magazines."

240, "That's great use of empathy Funk. I'm armed but i'm also very level headed and I realize you can reason with most people, I only carry a gun because it's my constitutional right and I will exercise those rights. I'm definitely not afraid of social interactions. However I ALWAYS sit facing an entrance with my back to the wall just in case."

Daughter, "Dad hes at the table, reaching for my food."

Funk and 240 simultaneously, "Hes a human being."
                    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  good one  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 26, 2019, 01:17:10 PM »
                    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)  good one  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You know you're loved here funk.

This is all in fun.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #333 on: January 26, 2019, 01:27:16 PM »
cooler heads prevail.

as for police, when they see somebody breaking the law the arrest the person.

HTH.

::)

Ahhh yes the police - Renowned for their calm & restrained manner in arresting people,
Especially tramps out minding their own business harassing folk for food & having
Their dicks hanging out  ::)
No never any use of tasers / batons / beatings / shooting - OH NO

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2019, 01:32:46 PM »
WANTED

police would like to question this man regarding the vicious assault of a homeless man that took place outside mcdonalds, fort mall st, earlier this week. he was last seen fleeing the scene of the attack fiercely clutching what onlookers described as a half eaten cheese burger

women, children and the infirm are advised not to approach him. although he looks quite frail and feeble, he is somewhat unpredictable and can muster considerable "retard strength" along with having a penchant for using extreme violence against the weakest members of society.

this is a matter of great urgency. police say if not apprehended swiftly it is inevitable that he will attack again.  
if you have any information as to his whereabouts please contact honolulu police department immediately.

Man, you are just beyond lame. First by still being here as you keep claiming your time is too valuable to waste on us. Do you ever keep your word on anything?

And, secondly, nobody, NOBODY, INCLUDING YOU! Believe that the police gives a royal, husky, fuck about this incident. If I met one of the officers that had to come to the scene he'd thank me for giving this guy a whipping and getting out of there so he could be spared the needless paperwork.

So, it's still just you, convict, that is the jailbird. BTW, what was charges? Let me guess, since you're an inbred Paki, it was raping a little girl. You keep calling me the pedo when there is zero evidence I had sex with a prepubescent child, or a teenager, something you claim is what causes sexual repression. Not having sex as a teenager causes sexual repression? Nice admission, creep. Furthermore, it is you that worships a man who was an unabashed, unrepentant pedophile.

So let's recap. You make up stories about the police being after me and that I am a pedo. You have actually been to jail and worship a man that is an actual pedophile.

Again you lose.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #335 on: January 26, 2019, 01:33:02 PM »
::)

Ahhh yes the police - Renowned for their calm & restrained manner in arresting people,
Especially tramps out minding their own business harassing folk for food & having
Their dicks hanging out  ::)
No never any use of tasers / batons / beatings / shooting - OH NO

yes they deal with it all the time, no problems.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: January 26, 2019, 01:34:14 PM »
You know you're loved here funk.

This is all in fun.
  that's how i take . i really don't get too excited about anything especially the main G and O section. mostly what i post on here is meant for entertainment purposes..... mostly my own. don't take it to heart i don't.
F

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #337 on: January 26, 2019, 01:39:12 PM »
yes they deal with it all the time, no problems.

If you say so.
By the way I have some important news for you — Brace yourself

Santa isn’t real
The world isn’t flat
The moon isn’t made of cheese
There are no fairies & pixie’s at the end of the garden
OH & Killary lost The Presidential Election
And I’ve got a Very Good Bridge for Sale.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 26, 2019, 01:50:16 PM »
Well, if the beggar was asking nicely i would consider, but if a droopy-eyed fella wearing crocs would ask for the QP in a demanding fashion, then a beatdown is justified.

There was a reason for purchasing the second QP after all.

Just the around the corner from where I live where that little store is at was this homeless who would spend all day just sitting there in front of the store. He was nicknamed "Fingers" because he lost a couple of his fingers on his left-hand decades ago. I pretty much ignored for maybe as long as six months when I moved to this area. It took that long for me to notice that he never asked anybody for a dime. He would just smile and say "hi" to people and sometimes play a song on his ukulele. Just playing a nice Hawaii tune which would actually delight the tourist stopping by on their way to the North Shore. He had no hat or basket to solicit money. He was a fixture in the neighbor and was rarely alone because people in the area, young and old, enjoyed his conversation.

Eventually, I started up a conversation with him. Liked him. When I had time, maybe just a few times a month, I'd sit next to him (there were a few chairs people in the area put out so they could sit and talk with him) and chat a bit. I remember one time when he saw me jogging he advised me to try jogging backward. He said it would even out my leg muscles. I found that hilarious. A homeless man with a drinking problem giving me workout advice.

Anyway, as a rule, I don't give money to homeless people. I never know what the money will actually be used for. Money or booze. In fact, I don't like to give homeless people anything as I don't want to enable them. "Fingers" had a brother who lived nearby and had an open door policy (which Fingers would sometimes accept in bad weather) but he preferred to live under the bridge right outside the store.

Anyway, I did make an exception for him. Whenever I went to pick something up at that store I get him a sandwich or something. Every Friday after work I would stop by a fast food place and make sure to pick up something for him.

Never bothered anybody. Always friendly. Played the ukulele like a pro.  

He died about a year and a half ago.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 26, 2019, 01:53:15 PM »
nice to hear that you dont view all homeless as "filty piece of shit"

at least not the ones that plays the ukulele.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 26, 2019, 01:58:59 PM »
           having never been in that situation, i can't rightly say. i think i would just remove myself from the scene. you were the one who initiated the violence. what do the Philadelphia lawyers on here have to say about this.

Of course, you would. That's what Liberal do and want everybody else to do. Surrender. Surrender their freedoms and money to the government, surrender their right to free speech, surrender their land to illegal immigrants, surrender their private property to whoever wants and demands it.

You look at it as just about a $1 hamburger. I look at it as not surrendering and allowing others to do anything they want.

Two entirely different worldviews. That's why we fight. Your side winning at this point. Remaking society to conform to your world view. But I am not surrendering without a fight. More people agree with my worldview than yours but they are just not willing to fight for it. That will be our once great country's undoing.

Trump getting the wall or not will be the tipping point.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 26, 2019, 02:01:09 PM »
From the sound of it you would prob eat the hamburger.

LMAO! And the dick.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 26, 2019, 02:02:09 PM »
old fool beats up a defenseless homeless person and think he's a hero.

im starting to think the homeless person isnt the one with mental problems.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 26, 2019, 02:08:05 PM »
Hope OP is OK today, all it takes for a nasty,  Potentially fatal, infection septis like is to have an open wound entered by creepy-crawly bugs such as a "hobo"would have on his skin at all times

The next day I couldn't even make a fist. But it's way better now and I plan to be back in the gym tomorrow.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 26, 2019, 02:14:44 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 26, 2019, 02:16:53 PM »
Pellius is a bully plain and simple   ,he knew the bum (probably high or drunk ) was not match for him ,that's why he stood  up and punched the guy in the face ,the jabs and the roundhouse kick from the bum  is a made up story from Pellius  to make it sound like it was a fair fight.

I have question for Pellius , and all the keyboard  warriors on getbig that defend his actions

What would you have done if the bum showing his cock was this guy ? (he was homelesss 6-7 years ago)

Don't even bother I know the answer

Another Liberal siding with the bad guys. I should expect nothing less from someone that reveres Che Guevarra. A Communist murderer executing woman and children.

He was an evil man who died a coward begging for his life. Says a lot about what kind of man you are. So your opinion of me by a man like you is beyond worthless.

So, yes, "Don't bother."

"Several men who survived La Cabana prison recall a night when a 14-year-old boy was shoved into their holding cell. When asked what he did, he gasped that he had tried to defend his father from the firing squad, but was unsuccessful.

Moments later, guards dragged the boy out of the cell, and Che Guevara himself ordered the boy to kneel down.

The jailed men screamed "assassins!" and watched out of their cell window as Guevara took out his pistol, put the barrel to the back of the boy's neck, and fired."

-- Allison Aldrich, Che Guevara: exposing myths about a murderer

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 26, 2019, 02:29:21 PM »
PELLIUS, I'll be off track here a bit  (Actually - A lot) but I gotta thank you for your 'Waikiki Sanitorium Location History' post a couple of pages back and I have a couple of questions to ask ya that may of intetest only to me.

At one time it was a known fact that I was the record holder as the longest living Waikiki resident ... although I often objected because there was a French bicycle rider whom I thought beat me by a couple of years.

But .... to this day I still believe that no living, human being has walked the entire stretch of Waikiki beach more than I have and in the process.... meet some damn interesting people.

So often that I have been encouraged to write a short book about it.

I can probably name Waikiki bars and night-clubs and old time locations that most living Waikiki residents have never heard of  ... such as "The Monkey Bar' or the old roller skating rink or the DH gathering 'spot' that Fasi tore down because they did not support his re-election.

Or THE JUNGLE!

But for the life of me ... I can't recall a sanitorium !!! .... the location of which would have been important to know way back then .... As I found myself making more than a few trips to Kaiser Emergency or Queen's for friends and associates with drug related mental issues ..... a slight few of whose names may be familiar to yourself and a few other GetBiggers.

I'm thinking that that old sanitorium was located in the old THE JUNGLE area at the DH end of Waikiki .... but it may have closed down prior to my arrival. (I kind of recall a little shack there that us locals used to call
"The Nuthouse!".)

Sorry to be off track here but whenever 'Waikiki' is mentioned, I become the all-knowing Kahuna and gotta jump in with both feets running.

So where in Waikiki was that old sanitorium located?

Sorry brah, that was decades ago and I am not as familiar with Waikiki as you are. That was never my scene. A traffic congested tourist trap with bars, strip joints, whores, crowded beaches... I spent my time on the other side of the island. My hangouts were Makapuu, Sandy's, North Shore, and walking across the mountain to Hanauma Bay for relaxation and wonder. I'd take swimming and snorkeling in an underwater aquarium where the fish approach you without fear since they've been protected for decades than all the glitz and constant money solicitations of Waikiki.
I leave that for the tourist.

I'm not a city boy and wouldn't be able to cut it Vegas either.

The point is that we have taken away a place where the homeless could go and now they are all out of the streets. We need to bring back the mental intitutions.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 26, 2019, 02:37:48 PM »
had the bum fallen hit his head and died from the punches, would you have even given a shit. was the 1 dollar burger worth even a bum's life. you didn't stick around which shows you were maybe afraid of the consequences had the police arrived. you should have reported the guy to the police pulling one's cock out in public is a rather disturbing behavior. suppose kids were in the area they could have been traumatized for life. then again it was a quarter pounder and if cheese is involved well then all bets are off and you were in the right unleashing your fists of fury.

Yeah, if, if, if.... So just surrender. And yes it was smart to walk away. Why stay and complicate things for everybody? If they want me they could easily get me. Easily. I'm on tape. Easy to identify at the gym. And why the fuck don't you pay attention? I did call the police when he first approached me. I said so in this thread.

And now you are worried about a kid being traumatized for seeing a fight? A fight? A fucking fight? Which they see all the time on TV and in schools but not some stinking bum whipping out his cock. What kind of man are you, for chrissakes?!!

Again, to you, it's all about a hamburger. To me, it's about preserving civil behavior and common decency.

Why do you hate this country and why do you want to destroy it?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 26, 2019, 02:39:56 PM »
preserving civil behavior and common decency - one kick in the face at a time!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 26, 2019, 02:45:23 PM »

Maybe he had no interest in grappling with a guy covered in bum smegma. Duh.

Rorion Gracie use to say that about 90% of the street fights end up on the ground. But when they quote him they always leave out the part that says "And 100% of fights start on their feet." They mastered ground fighting because that's where it mostly ended up. But always try to end it on your feet. Never go to the ground unless you have to. Especially if there are multiple attackers.

RatherBeBoned has no experience in fighting because he's a born pussy and would gladly give up his possessions to anyone that will show him his dick.