Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344104 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2019, 02:46:13 PM »
Man, you are just beyond lame. First by still being here as you keep claiming your time is too valuable to waste on us. Do you ever keep your word on anything?

And, secondly, nobody, NOBODY, INCLUDING YOU! Believe that the police gives a royal, husky, fuck about this incident. If I met one of the officers that had to come to the scene he'd thank me for giving this guy a whipping and getting out of there so he could be spared the needless paperwork.

So, it's still just you, convict, that is the jailbird. BTW, what was charges? Let me guess, since you're an inbred Paki, it was raping a little girl. You keep calling me the pedo when there is zero evidence I had sex with a prepubescent child, or a teenager, something you claim is what causes sexual repression. Not having sex as a teenager causes sexual repression? Nice admission, creep. Furthermore, it is you that worships a man who was an unabashed, unrepentant pedophile.

So let's recap. You make up stories about the police being after me and that I am a pedo. You have actually been to jail and worship a man that is an actual pedophile.

Again you lose.

He lost many years ago when he showed his droppy-eyed face to the public.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2019, 02:47:07 PM »
This.

If the guys Pellius fought wasnt a vagrant no one would care.

Maybe everyone would feel better about this story if the guy was black or Hispanic. Then we could say pellius was dishing out justice.

Obviously the man was mentally ill but when he exposed himself in public something needed to be done and i'm glad pellius stood his ground.

I know 240 is trolling but what do you think his reaction would have been if the homeless dude whipped out his dong in front of his daughter?

Daughter,  "Daddy what's the man doing?"

240, "Honey look away and eat your burger, if he comes closer I'll stand my ground and show my gun. That will not escalate the situation. "

Daughter, " Dad hes still standing there."

240, "Its okay, hes just hungry, we can resolve this peacefully."

Funk51, " Poor guy, I'll show him pictures of my vintage weight collection and let him know I have all these plates available on Ebay. If that doesn't calm him down I'll show him my 1940s era fitness magazines."

240, "That's great use of empathy Funk. I'm armed but i'm also very level headed and I realize you can reason with most people, I only carry a gun because it's my constitutional right and I will exercise those rights. I'm definitely not afraid of social interactions. However I ALWAYS sit facing an entrance with my back to the wall just in case."

Daughter, "Dad hes at the table, reaching for my food."

Funk and 240 simultaneously, "Hes a human being."

LMAO! Classic. This thread has legs.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2019, 02:52:11 PM »
the only way to win a fight is not to fight. - ratherbebrucelee

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2019, 02:52:41 PM »
nice to hear that you dont view all homeless as "filty piece of shit"

at least not the ones that plays the ukulele.

Again let me remind you that I actually do volunteer work helping the homeless. What do you do?

Exactly. Nothing. Not a damn thing. And you lecture me.

This thread is just absolute gold. The divide is clear. We've all got a very good insight into what kind of person you really are beyond your usual lame posts. What you believe in and what kind of country we'd be living in if you got your way.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #354 on: January 26, 2019, 02:56:30 PM »
Pellius, I wouldn't have gotten into a fight with him. One punch to the head, the guy falls over, hits his head on the concrete, dies, then you're being tried for murder. I would have just called the cops.

There are MANY ways to change the world, but fighting a homeless man is not one of them.

It's not that I agree with the behavior of the homeless man; I am just not willing to risk my livelihood on such actions.

X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2019, 03:00:02 PM »
I have attended what used to be known as the "Crater Festival" in Diamond Head a few times.   Chock full of loadies/hippies it was quite an experience for me.  I came for the music and curried rice.  ;D  The place smelled of dope but then it was full of those loadies...LOL!

For those that feel they could easily deal with a smelly, belligerent bum by just walking away I say fine.  But when they follow you, screaming at you, taunting and threatening you and there's not a LEO in sight, well...Who ya gonna call?  Your cell phone can't save you.  If you record your squealing self getting buttfucked by a stinky bum you will regret it when the world makes fun of your pathetic wussy self.

Most would curl into their fecal position, chanting their safe space mantra hoping that someone infected with "toxic masculinity" will show up to save their sorry anus from  a unprotected (i.e., no condom, raw...no pulling out) pounding.   Some would pound pavement in their Crocs, Birkenstocks (with wool socks) or prized "Earth Shoes" and run like the diarrhea they really are for the safety of a pack of fellow S.N.A.G.s, forming a swirling ball of two-legged anchovies hoping against hope, desperately trying not to be eaten. 

Why not defend yourself?  Even mountain lions can be put off by someone picking up something to make themselves look larger and more aggressive.  And no, I don't mean twirl your murse and twerk your yoga pants wearing buttocks...

I am serious. Some here  read like nellies.  Get pissed off or get pissed on.  You probably won't have to fight the bum because he'll be too scared to want to give it a go.  It works for the "Frilled Dragon Lizard" in the wild and it can work for you.  FFS.  Pellius is correct.  Don't allow yourself to be fucked over.

Unless that's what you really want.  Later.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 26, 2019, 03:02:38 PM »
Again let me remind you that I actually do volunteer work helping the homeless. What do you do?

is kicking homeless people in the face your idea of helping them? some kinda twisted idea of 'tough love'?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2019, 03:03:37 PM »

It's not that I agree with the behavior of the homeless man; I am just not willing to risk my livelihood on such actions.

but you have no problem with killing a homeless man.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2019, 03:04:39 PM »
is kicking homeless people in the face your idea of helping them? some kinda twisted idea of 'tough love'?

feeding em one minute...kicking em in the face the next  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2019, 03:05:20 PM »
wall of text

why are you talking about self defense situation when pellius situation wasnt self-defense?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: January 26, 2019, 03:11:21 PM »
Pellius, I wouldn't have gotten into a fight with him. One punch to the head, the guy falls over, hits his head on the concrete, dies, then you're being tried for murder. I would have just called the cops.

There are MANY ways to change the world, but fighting a homeless man is not one of them.

SF1900

If you were eating in the food court at a local mall and The Scott stood on the table you were at pontificating for 45 minutes and let his genitals hover over your food tray how would you respond.

*In this scenario you can't just walk away as when you attempt to he hits your person with his private appendage until you fall to the ground.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: January 26, 2019, 03:13:16 PM »
why are you talking about self defense situation when pellius situation wasnt self-defense?

You pusillanimous little shitass...LOL!  "wall of text".  It ain't my fault you have the attention span of Wiggs.  Now then, try to pay attention little boy...

Because to be honest, you and a select few here read like you wouldn't even defend a Nun let alone yourselves.  FFS, don't pretend to be offended kiddo.  You're talking like people want to kill a bum.  No, they want to be left alone but the bum is the  instigator in this instance.

What I said is true and works both in nature and when civilization becomes uncivilized. If it doesn't then what happens next is up to the individual who is actually there.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 26, 2019, 03:15:50 PM »
SF1900

If you were eating in the food court at a local mall and The Scott stood on the table you were at pontificating for 45 minutes and let his genitals hover over your food tray how would you respond.

*In this scenario you can't just walk away as when you attempt to he hits your person with his private appendage until you fall to the ground.

Kinda funny, albeit from an 8th grader level but still for a first draft I give it 3 stars.   Out of a possible 10.  ;D 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #363 on: January 26, 2019, 03:16:21 PM »
SF1900

You just answered your own question on how I would respond. ;D ;D
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #364 on: January 26, 2019, 03:18:36 PM »

He is probably helping those that don't behave like chimps.
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 26, 2019, 03:21:03 PM »
He is probably helping those that don't behave like chimps.

or maybe only those who play the ukulele?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 26, 2019, 03:23:52 PM »

As I mentioned before, I did call the cops. I said so later in the thread when you asked the same question. How come nobody remembers that. It's because they don't want to. The cops were very unresponsive. It's a ho-hum incident that apparently happens all the time in that area. And the guy fled when he saw me on the phone. It's when he came back that the trouble started.

Like I said before, which nobody remembers because they don't want to, what I should have done was take a picture of him exposing himself and report him to the police. I am sure he is well known in that area. But hindsight is always 20-20.

I'm just sitting there eating my lunch. A guy says he wants my burger. I say so do I that's why I bought it. He says, "But you have two. Give me one." I say no. He stomps his foot and flips me off. I call the police. He says go ahead and call the police they ain't doing shit. And picks up his bag and runs off.

Then he comes again. Stands maybe ten feet in front of me and stares. I look up at him but say nothing. Then he pulls up his shorts and shows me his dick.
I'm like "WTF". Now I'm pissed. I ain't putting up with this shit. I put down my burger and come at him.

That's me. When I am put in a situation like that I stand up for myself right there and then. It would have been much better to handle it by taking his picture and reporting him. Sorry, I'm not perfect. But none of this would have happened if I was just left alone yet there are some here that consider me the bad guy.

If more people were like me and stood my to these predators there would be less of them. In 2017 the homeless population dropped by 7%. That sounds good but it still put us tied with New York as having the largest percentage of homeless in the nation. That's how bad it is here. Even when it's gone down we are still number one. And they are getting more and more aggressive. They are like that because they can get away with it.

But not with me. There's always a chance something could go horribly wrong but I'm willing to take that risk rather than just surrender my society to the low-lives and predators. Most people are backbenchers in life and just surrender to evil and leave it to others. Well, I realize by the time I was in high school watching bullies and thugs making life miserable for people that I am going to be that "other". The few willing to stand up and fight for what's right.
People don't stand for anything anymore other than what they get and get as much of it as they can

BTW, I would not be charged with murder. It would be manslaughter. Huge difference and considering the circumstances I would have a very good case.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: January 26, 2019, 03:25:49 PM »
what I should have done was take a picture of him exposing himself

outed.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #368 on: January 26, 2019, 03:28:24 PM »
The owner of my gym had a guy in his face. He one punched him and he died. He was convicted of manslaughter in NJ. Did about 4 years. Luckily he landed on his feet and is a successful businessman with several diverse businesses.

To get your fight in context. A guy asks you for a hamburger. You say no. He comes back and shows you his cock. You knock him out and flee on a bus. Is that the story?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2019, 03:29:14 PM »
police: youve reached the hawaii 5-0 how may i help you?
pellius: uh, yes... im sitting here on the pavement... and this man... this man
police: sir, is your life being threatened?
pellius: well yes, the man... the man... he...
police: he what sir? is he threatening you?
pellius: he is stomping his foot.
police: he's what?
pellius: he is stomping his foot and asks for one of my burgers!
police: click.

:D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2019, 03:30:01 PM »
the only way to win a fight is not to fight. - ratherbebrucelee

Spoken like a true coward. If everybody thought like you there wouldn't even have been the United States. This doesn't even count the victories that would have happened with Facism, Nazism, and Communism.

And lol implying that because Bruce Lee said in "Enter the Dragon" that his style of fighting was "Fighting without fighting" that he didn't fight.

God, the more you talk the dumber you sound. I keep saying this thread is so great if for no other reason is that we get some real insight on the kind of man you are. It is people like you, these Leftist/Liberal pussified men, that are destroying this country. You're a far bigger enemy to this country than some crazy person flashing his wang in public.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2019, 03:30:12 PM »
As I mentioned before, I did call the cops. I said so later in the thread when you asked the same question. How come nobody remembers that. It's because they don't want to. The cops were very unresponsive. It's a ho-hum incident that apparently happens all the time in that area. And the guy fled when he saw me on the phone. It's when he came back that the trouble started.

Like I said before, which nobody remembers because they don't want to, what I should have done was take a picture of him exposing himself and report him to the police. I am sure he is well known in that area. But hindsight is always 20-20.

I'm just sitting there eating my lunch. A guy says he wants my burger. I say so do I that's why I bought it. He says, "But you have two. Give me one." I say no. He stomps his foot and flips me off. I call the police. He says go ahead and call the police they ain't doing shit. And picks up his bag and runs off.

Then he comes again. Stands maybe ten feet in front of me and stares. I look up at him but say nothing. Then he pulls up his shorts and shows me his dick.
I'm like "WTF". Now I'm pissed. I ain't putting up with this shit. I put down my burger and come at him.

That's me. When I am put in a situation like that I stand up for myself right there and then. It would have been much better to handle it by taking his picture and reporting him. Sorry, I'm not perfect. But none of this would have happened if I was just left alone yet there are some here that consider me the bad guy.

If more people were like me and stood my to these predators there would be less of them. In 2017 the homeless population dropped by 7%. That sounds good but it still put us tied with New York as having the largest percentage of homeless in the nation. That's how bad it is here. Even when it's gone down we are still number one. And they are getting more and more aggressive. They are like that because they can get away with it.

But not with me. There's always a chance something could go horribly wrong but I'm willing to take that risk rather than just surrender my society to the low-lives and predators. Most people are backbenchers in life and just surrender to evil and leave it to others. Well, I realize by the time I was in high school watching bullies and thugs making life miserable for people that I am going to be that "other". The few willing to stand up and fight for what's right.
People don't stand for anything anymore other than what they get and get as much of it as they can

BTW, I would not be charged with murder. It would be manslaughter. Huge difference and considering the circumstances I would have a very good case.

Murder or manslaughter, it would still be something that would affect the rest of my life. It's splitting hairs at that point for me, as both would have drastic consequences for me, as well as most people.

And, you are correct, I have not been following the thread that thoroughly and did not see the part where you attempted to call the cops.

X

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #372 on: January 26, 2019, 03:31:43 PM »
pellius a 60yr old man trying to convince himself he's not a complete moron. he knows deep down what a mess his life is.

family's disowned him because he's such an embarrassment . sitting around on dirty pavements in shopping malls eating hamburgers...joining chess clubs  "to meet people", working for free because he has no skills that anyone would pay for. attacking bums in the street and having to run from the scene of the crime...now has no clue whether or not the incident was reported to the police and if they are looking for him.
no self respecting man should be living like that at 60yrs old! smfh

all the pent up frustration from all of his life's failures and feelings of uselessness finally erupted on this poor unsuspecting mentally ill fellow.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: January 26, 2019, 03:33:13 PM »
I have attended what used to be known as the "Crater Festival" in Diamond Head a few times.   Chock full of loadies/hippies it was quite an experience for me.  I came for the music and curried rice.  ;D  The place smelled of dope but then it was full of those loadies...LOL!

For those that feel they could easily deal with a smelly, belligerent bum by just walking away I say fine.  But when they follow you, screaming at you, taunting and threatening you and there's not a LEO in sight, well...Who ya gonna call?  Your cell phone can't save you.  If you record your squealing self getting buttfucked by a stinky bum you will regret it when the world makes fun of your pathetic wussy self.

Most would curl into their fecal position, chanting their safe space mantra hoping that someone infected with "toxic masculinity" will show up to save their sorry anus from  a unprotected (i.e., no condom, raw...no pulling out) pounding.   Some would pound pavement in their Crocs, Birkenstocks (with wool socks) or prized "Earth Shoes" and run like the diarrhea they really are for the safety of a pack of fellow S.N.A.G.s, forming a swirling ball of two-legged anchovies hoping against hope, desperately trying not to be eaten. 

Why not defend yourself?  Even mountain lions can be put off by someone picking up something to make themselves look larger and more aggressive.  And no, I don't mean twirl your murse and twerk your yoga pants wearing buttocks...

I am serious. Some here  read like nellies.  Get pissed off or get pissed on.  You probably won't have to fight the bum because he'll be too scared to want to give it a go.  It works for the "Frilled Dragon Lizard" in the wild and it can work for you.  FFS.  Pellius is correct.  Don't allow yourself to be fucked over.

Unless that's what you really want.  Later.

Holy shit! Beautiful prose. You're a fuking poet.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: January 26, 2019, 03:35:27 PM »

I have question for Pellius , and all the keyboard  warriors on getbig that defend his actions

What would you have done if the bum showing his cock was this guy ? (he was homelesss 6-7 years ago)

Don't even bother I know the answer

U are super shit talker, if someone stops training & living sporty lifestyle , only for a 6 months he/she is screwed.

But if is someone out of action for 6-7 years , he's fuck !.

How many sports people never ever recover 100% after just 1 year out of training/proper nutritional life ?.

1000's of sporty examples around  :-\