Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344435 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #425 on: January 26, 2019, 05:23:52 PM »
An hour later...….
How much time have you put into this?

don't worry conehead with your near 50k posts, i still need to put a lot more time in to catch up with you!  ::)

do you people ever engage your brain before you post?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #426 on: January 26, 2019, 05:24:12 PM »
"A Washington Post analysis designed to rank states based on an "intelligence score" was not kind to Hawaii.

In fact, Hawaii was ranked 50th on the list – in other words, the "least intelligent" state."

Link?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #427 on: January 26, 2019, 05:26:27 PM »
"I usually eat in the upstairs dining room, as the downstairs tables are usually full."

so there's room, but he rather sit with the bums out on the street

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: January 26, 2019, 05:29:24 PM »
"Electric BambooJuly 16, 2012
Be careful of homeless guys that hang around the area panning for money to buy food. I understand their situation, but some of them get pretty rude about it"

:D

"“It's downtown and cheap so you will see a lot of poor or homeless people"

"Why does this whole place smell like pee???? I try to give a good and fair review on all my experiences but being in this establishment is mortifying because the whole place smells of urine and it's hard to eat let alone sit smelling that odor. "

this is gold!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #429 on: January 26, 2019, 05:29:33 PM »
don't worry conehead with your near 50k posts, i still need to put a lot more time in to catch up with you!  ::)

do you people ever engage your brain before you post?

Keep up the good work, you'll be there soon 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: January 26, 2019, 05:31:54 PM »
"The staff are slow and often rude"

"this is the worst mcdonald's i ever been to.

1. you cant dispense your own soda.
2. place is full of homeless people."

"Don't get me wrong, I love McDonald's. Just not THIS one. Just about everything is worse at this particular McDonald's. There are many homeless people who come inside, or panhandle outside, as this is located downtown. The homeless often smell. The employees are rude, and sometimes it can take up to fifteen minutes to receive your order. This location often gets busy, but it shouldn't have to take that long. The upstairs eating area is a nice addition, but my friend was eating there when a person pulled out a knife on someone, and the McDonald's had to be evacuated."

:D :D :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: January 26, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »

"Homeless people and the smell of feces.  Never again. "  :D

"I really don't like the staff in this restaurant, especially the short pregnant lady. Asking me what's my race and then I hated it when she questioned me if I'm a boyish. It's none of her business if I looked like boyish! "  ;D

"They need to put a security guard at this location and stop crack heads, homeless, and bums from coming in. I know this location is smack dab in the middle of downtown and your gonna get the crazies that come in here, so the least you can do is station a guard inside. There are crack heads literally shooting up inside this location."  8)

"First off, they need to monitor and regulate the homeless and drug users that linger in their bottom floor and right outside their door. Maybe hire some security guards? The place has a stench that could kill your appetite."  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #432 on: January 26, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
Keep up the good work, you'll be there soon 8)

I very much doubt that bro. I do little binges that I sometimes find entertaining. I could never sustain the sht you guys do day in day out.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2019, 05:36:29 PM »
An hour later...….
How much time have you put into this?

He's a 5% Piana disciple -- whatever it takes!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2019, 05:40:54 PM »
"But be aware it's always packed and you're bound to have to deal with erratic people that linger around asking for money."

"There is a weird liquid on the stairs. It might be pee."

"Moreover the amount of bus traffic in front lets in a lot of fumes. "

" Whenever I walk in I have to hold my breath because there is always a horrible stench"

"This last time I went, I had to throw my food away because it made my stomach turn."

"The worst customer service - moldy bread, really? I know the 'general' clientele probably doesn't give a damn, but really?"

" I saw a fight break out this morning between 2 homeless customers in front of the counter"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2019, 05:42:09 PM »

"Homeless people and the smell of feces.  Never again. "  :D

"I really don't like the staff in this restaurant, especially the short pregnant lady. Asking me what's my race and then I hated it when she questioned me if I'm a boyish. It's none of her business if I looked like boyish! "  ;D

"They need to put a security guard at this location and stop crack heads, homeless, and bums from coming in. I know this location is smack dab in the middle of downtown and your gonna get the crazies that come in here, so the least you can do is station a guard inside. There are crack heads literally shooting up inside this location."  8)

"First off, they need to monitor and regulate the homeless and drug users that linger in their bottom floor and right outside their door. Maybe hire some security guards? The place has a stench that could kill your appetite."  ;D

You're making my point. I haven't been in that area in decades as I previously stated and this was my first time there and the homeless has ruined it. If more people like me started bashing their heads we wouldn't have this problem.

But this is what you get when you have your way.

BTW, where's the link saying that Hawaii ranked last in intelligence. You didn't just make that up and lie like Liberal's do to promote their agenda, did you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2019, 05:43:42 PM »
I very much doubt that bro. I do little binges that I sometimes find entertaining. I could never sustain the sht you guys do day in day out.

Of course you couldn't.

1:44 AM
Sunday, January 27, 2019 (GMT)
Time in London, UK

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2019, 05:44:59 PM »
whole story stinks of BS...mcds so packed he can't get a single seat at 7 30, when most people have left the area...sitting on the filthy pavement eating his lunch in an area riddled with homeless people. any normal person would at least find a wall or bench to perch on.

calls the police to report a man asking him for his burger.... ::)

i belive he had a fight with tramp...but most of the story is obvious BS.....he was out there begging himself....that's why the fk he was sitting on the dirty pavement.

pelius doesn't have his own house. apparently he stays at his nieces. she probably doesn't want this unemployed burden hanging around the house all day. so he goes on the street during the day, does voluntary work, joins chess clubs....etc

this was just a typical beef between 2 street bums. nothing more nothing less.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: January 26, 2019, 05:47:15 PM »
You're making my point. I haven't been in that area in decades

bullshit, i think youre a regular customer!

and dont sound surprised that the hawaiians have the lowest iq, nobody else is!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: January 26, 2019, 05:51:32 PM »
hasn't been in that area in "decades" yet knows mcds removed all the outside seating a couple years prior.... ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »
hasn't been in that area in "decades" yet knows mcds removed all the outside seating a couple years prior.... ::)

place stinks of urine so he decides to sit down on the pavement outside to have his meal. who does that? only someone that used to it, thats who.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2019, 05:55:04 PM »
what say you, pelius?

your story seems to be disintegrating somewhat...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2019, 05:56:27 PM »
ive never been to hawaii and i never will  :D

is it possible that climate change will swallow all the islands?

one can only hope  :D

"by 2060, 38 miles of major roads would be chronically flooded, nearly 550 Hawaiian cultural sites flooded, and more than 6,500 structures and 25,800 acres of land near the shoreline would be unusable or lost, displacing roughly 20,000 residents."

"one burger, to swim please!"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2019, 06:06:54 PM »
whole story stinks of BS...mcds so packed he can't get a single seat at 7 30, when most people have left the area...sitting on the filthy pavement eating his lunch in an area riddled with homeless people. any normal person would at least find a wall or bench to perch on.

calls the police to report a man asking him for his burger.... ::)

i belive he had a fight with tramp...but most of the story is obvious BS.....he was out there begging himself....that's why the fk he was sitting on the dirty pavement.

pelius doesn't have his own house. apparently he stays at his nieces. she probably doesn't want this unemployed burden hanging around the house all day. so he goes on the street during the day, does voluntary work, joins chess clubs....etc

this was just a typical beef between 2 street bums. nothing more nothing less.

You can't even read you illiterate piece of shit. I said clearly that the McDonald's closes early at 7:30 because of the homeless. They start to come out when it gets dark after people who work there have left. It's a business area as you can see by the picture, idiot.

And my niece is three years old. I've had pictures of my house on this board for the last ten years.

And now that I've reached my goal of getting you to stay up until 2:00 am what do you say we try for 3:00 am. What do you say, champ? You can do it. Just more coffee.

2:04 AM
Time in London, UK

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2019, 06:09:49 PM »
bullshit, i think youre a regular customer!

and dont sound surprised that the hawaiians have the lowest iq, nobody else is!

But still no link. Another Liberal caught lying to promote their agenda.

What a surprise.

And trying to speak for others when no one, other than an inbred Paki who worships a pedophile, supports you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2019, 06:14:05 PM »

That surprises you. When the clerk told me they were closing I said but there is nowhere to sit and that's when she told they got rid of the tables and chairs a couple of years ago.

Keep posting, Paki. Let's take it to 3:00 am. It's only 4:00 pm here and the UFC reruns on TV are getting kind of boring.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2019, 06:14:45 PM »
Great thread!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: January 26, 2019, 06:15:44 PM »
place stinks of urine so he decides to sit down on the pavement outside to have his meal. who does that? only someone that used to it, thats who.

Still waiting for the link.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: January 26, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
what say you, pelius?

your story seems to be disintegrating somewhat...

Really? By all means, please specify what you want to be clarified? I have time.

2:19 AM
Time in London, UK

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: January 26, 2019, 06:20:46 PM »
But still no link. Another Liberal caught lying to promote their agenda.

What a surprise.

And trying to speak for others when no one, other than an inbred Paki who worships a pedophile, supports you.

just google hawaii iq

"Row 1 gives an IQ of 85 for native Hawaiian primary school children, obtained in the mid-1920s. Rows 2 and 3 give IQs of 90 and 82 for native Hawaiian school children, obtained in 1924 and 1938; these IQs are in relation to 100 for European children tested at the same time"