Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344087 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2019, 05:22:38 PM »
smellylust is rather handsome though. i'm gonna have to concede that he has me in the looks department  :-\

smellylust, how come you don't look anything remotely like anyone else in your "family" ?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #576 on: January 28, 2019, 05:29:35 PM »
smellylust is rather handsome though. i'm gonna have to concede that he has me in the looks department  :-\

smellylust, how come you don't look anything remotely like anyone else in your "family" ?

Plonker? Sorry for logging in so late. But thanks for staying up waiting for me to post. I admire your commitment to me.

1:29 AM
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 (GMT)
Time in London, UK

Total OWNAGE!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #577 on: January 28, 2019, 05:31:48 PM »
The anabolic window was closing rapidly. I don't have a problem with the homeless per se, and they are everywhere, it's when they bother other people is when I have a problem.

A better question is why should I have to explain, justify and give reasons why I wanted to eat in the area where there were no chairs. Again, I didn't know that the McDonald's closed the seating area at 7 pm but keep taking orders until 7:30 pm. If I had known that I would have gone to the L&L's right next door.

Also, I don't like eating in my car. I don't like just sitting in my car waiting for someone of hanging out. I always get out. People here love it. They love sitting in their cars with the engine and a/c going. Not me. I think it goes back to the times I lived in LA where Car Jacking was rampant. It was drilled into you to never just sit in your car. You're a sitting duck.

Where do you live where there are homeless everywhere and you're concerned about eating a burger in your car?  Sounds like a dangerous place. Thought Hawaii was nice and now I don't want to vacation there.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: January 28, 2019, 05:36:42 PM »
Where do you live where there are homeless everywhere and you're concerned about eating a burger in your car?  Sounds like a dangerous place. Thought Hawaii was nice and now I don't want to vacation there.

Please don't. We have enough rude fat Haoles coming over here. Japanese and Koreans are moved to the head of the line.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #579 on: January 28, 2019, 05:39:15 PM »
Not me. I think it goes back to the times I lived in LA where Car Jacking was rampant. It was drilled into you to never just sit in your car. You're a sitting duck.

yeh, because car jackers are really likely to target a p1ss drenched old bum eating a cheeseburger in his luxury ride.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #580 on: January 28, 2019, 05:39:52 PM »

this is the fearsome warrior that roundhouse kicked pedo to the "inner knee"  ::)

Ah yes, the MMMA.  Midget Mixed Martial Arts.  

Now then...Pellius has a right to defend himself.  Bums are disgusting and can be obnoxious.   Those here that claim they would "just leave" have probably never had a bum follow them, screaming and cursing like a banshee about how they're  going to "__________".

I highly recommend you experience it a few times and get back to us because unless you're a certified pussbag,  you will quickly tire of their crap and tell them to fuck off and if need be, you will defend  yourself.  And yes there are going to be times you take a different path but almost any adult will be able to discern what direction needs to be taken.  No shame at all in that.  Almost any bum can be bluffed into retreating. I have had several past encounters with the great (literally) unwashed.  They were forever axing me for money or cigarettes or whatever fell out of their gaping maw.

I simply replied each time that I am NOT Obama and did NOT promise them anything, least of all hope.  If they axed again, I would tell them LOUDLY to go fuck themselves and not to bother me nor anyone around me when they see me.  I look them in their swollen eyed, drug addled, puffy faces when I do this.

Women have thanked me at local convenience stores because they are no longer bothered by these turds because they simply tell the bums they know me and remind them of what I said to them.  I'm telling you this because it is true and I would never shit you, you're my favorite turd, Conkster!  ;D ;) ;D

So then, which is it?  Are you an intelligent Man or a nutless twatling?  

I say Pellius is the former.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: January 28, 2019, 05:41:34 PM »
yeh, because car jackers are really likely to target a p1ss drenched old bum eating a cheeseburger in his luxury ride.

Still avoiding the simple question about what business you own?

Where are your friends and family?

[/quote]

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #582 on: January 28, 2019, 05:43:25 PM »
Still avoiding the simple question about what business you own?

Where are your friends and family?

still not going to tell me why you look nothing like anyone else in your support group "family"?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: January 28, 2019, 05:44:07 PM »
Please don't. We have enough rude fat Haoles coming over here. Japanese and Koreans are moved to the head of the line.

You know, I really dislike the term Haole.  Just letting you know.  I don't give an intercourse really and have been called that a brazillion time but it is a fucktard thing to say.  Okay...I'm over it. LOL!

Oldtimer is a good guy, as are you.  Me?  I'm a reeeeeeeeeeeeally rude, old but not so fat Caucasional guy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: January 28, 2019, 05:47:07 PM »
Ah yes, the MMMA.  Midget Mixed Martial Arts.  

Now then...Pellius has a right to defend himself.  Bums are disgusting and can be obnoxious.   Those here that claim they would "just leave" have probably never had a bum follow them, screaming and cursing like a banshee about how they're  going to "__________".

I highly recommend you experience it a few times and get back to us because unless you're a certified pussbag,  you will quickly tire of their crap and tell them to fuck off and if need be, you will defend  yourself.  And yes there are going to be times you take a different path but almost any adult will be able to discern what direction needs to be taken.  No shame at all in that.  Almost any bum can be bluffed into retreating. I have had several past encounters with the great (literally) unwashed.  They were forever axing me for money or cigarettes or whatever fell out of their gaping maw.

I simply replied each time that I am NOT Obama and did NOT promise them anything, least of all hope.  If they axed again, I would tell them LOUDLY to go fuck themselves and not to bother me nor anyone around me when they see me.  I look them in their swollen eyed, drug addled, puffy faces when I do this.

Women have thanked me at local convenience stores because they are no longer bothered by these turds because they simply tell the bums they know me and remind them of what I said to them.  I'm telling you this because it is true and I would never shit you, you're my favorite turd, Conkster!  ;D ;) ;D

So then, which is it?  Are you an intelligent Man or a nutless twatling?  

I say Pellius is the former.  

Well said. I really am shocked and surprised at how many people side with a bum that harasses and exposes himself to another person. You're absolutely right that their tune would change if they experience it themselves except for pussies like cocker and ratherbebig.

Reminds me of the time when a bunch of Hollywood bigshots had this party dedicated to the homeless where they ate just soup and bread. But when real homeless people showed up to the party they called the cops and had them removed.

LOL! Hypocrites!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: January 28, 2019, 05:48:43 PM »
and again. how the fk do you get roundhouse kicked to the inner knee?

smfh  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: January 28, 2019, 05:51:20 PM »

It's a variation on a leg sweep.  There.  Happy now?   ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: January 28, 2019, 05:52:27 PM »
still not going to tell me why you look nothing like anyone else in your support group "family"?

LOL! Avoiding the issue. What a phony. I believe the guy who knows you in real life and said that you have no family, friends, and work in a chicken plant like all the Pakis.

Let's try to keep this up until 3:00 am, OK? Think you can do it? You only lasted until 2:30 am the last time. So close. So close. Show me your dedication to me.

1:53 AM
Time in London, UK

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: January 28, 2019, 05:55:30 PM »

Save it for people who actually are willing to stand up for themselves.

You just stick to dropping on your knees with your mouth open.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #589 on: January 28, 2019, 05:56:47 PM »
It's a variation on a leg sweep.  There.  Happy now?   ;D

something like this then? quite advanced move for your average bum  ::)

pedo so full of BS

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #590 on: January 28, 2019, 05:58:36 PM »
Hottest thread on getbig
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #591 on: January 28, 2019, 06:02:16 PM »
LOL! Avoiding the issue. What a phony. I believe the guy who knows you in real life and said that you have no family, friends, and work in a chicken plant like all the Pakis.

even if i did work in a "chicken plant" which i quite obviously don't. i still be doing better than you. only employment you can get is voluntary.  :-*

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: January 28, 2019, 06:10:38 PM »

even if i did work in a "chicken plant" which i quite obviously don't. i still be doing better than you. only employment you can get is voluntary.  :-*

It's not obvious you don't. You are obviously ashamed at what you do for a living. It's well know that most Pakis work at a chicken plant. You're a Paki. A filthy inbred one at that.

I'm retired you totally oblivious, ignorant, inbred, hideous, gargoyle. I work part time to keep busy and productive and volunteer my time for a charity.

Keep going. You can make it.

2:11 AM
Time in London, UK

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: January 28, 2019, 06:11:04 PM »
"yeh mang, dude came out throwing some useful jabs, followed up with a brutal roundhouse kick to the knee!!...mang!! that was sore! luckily i managed to finish him off with a sneaky snap kick right in the kisser" "mang...it was a brutal battle!!"  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: January 28, 2019, 06:19:26 PM »
"yeh mang, dude came out throwing some useful jabs, followed up with a brutal roundhouse kick to the knee!!...mang!! that was sore! luckily i managed to finish him off with a sneaky snap kick right in the kisser" "mang...it was a brutal battle!!"  ::)

You'd go down even faster.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #595 on: January 28, 2019, 06:24:11 PM »
FROGGER

Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: January 28, 2019, 06:31:19 PM »
FROGGER

LMFAO!

You keep ripping this guy a new one over and over again he has to wear a diaper!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: January 28, 2019, 06:34:34 PM »

I've answered enough of your questions. You haven't answered one.

What method do you use to remove the feathers off the chickens in the chicken plant you and the rest of your ghoulish inbred Pakis work in?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: January 28, 2019, 06:50:05 PM »
I guess Plonker had enough of his daily ass whipping and has left in tears crying on his keyboard trying to figure out how to be accepted in decent society.

Didn't quite make it to 3:00 am but at least I got to keep him up until 2:45 am. That's fifteen minutes more than the last time. We'll keep working on it. Together we'll get there.

Baby steps, Plonker. Baby steps.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: January 28, 2019, 06:52:30 PM »
Well said. I really am shocked and surprised at how many people side with a bum that harasses and exposes himself to another person. You're absolutely right that their tune would change if they experience it themselves except for pussies like cocker and ratherbebig.

Reminds me of the time when a bunch of Hollywood bigshots had this party dedicated to the homeless where they ate just soup and bread. But when real homeless people showed up to the party they called the cops and had them removed.

LOL! Hypocrites!

I'm on your side with regards to the situation. Being guilt tripped into giving up the burger or just sitting there doing nothing when he's exposing his dick to you is just cuck mentality. It doesn't matter if the person is a bum or the king of Hawaii. If  as a man you don't stick up for your principles you're a fucking cuck!

Now I wouldn't have gone and up to the bum in a fight, but I might have sat there flashing a wad of cash or eaten half of each burger and stomped on the rest and thrown them away as I'm a petty fuck. If that upset him enough to want to throw hands then perfect. I won't feel guilty for caving his face in.