Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344634 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #700 on: January 30, 2019, 04:51:38 PM »
Pedolust now having a full on nervous breakdown. LMAO
I hope he doesn't do anything stupid...then again he is my deadpool pick...So every cloud and all that.  8)

Ah, you're back right on schedule. At least I didn't make you wait all day like yesterday for nothing.

Again, with the same old tired "meltdown", "nervous breakdown", "I'm being owned".

Keep the coffee flowing bitch while you spend the rest of your "valuable" time owning me. It's going to be another long night for you.

12:52 AM
Thursday, January 31, 2019 (GMT)
Time in London, UK

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #701 on: January 30, 2019, 04:51:45 PM »
It is funny how when asked why he looks nothing like his support group family. They are apparently all "cousins and in laws" ...

He says he has children, grandchildren, siblings...why none of them in the pics?

No doubt he has been completely disowned by his real family for being such an embarrassment. And who could blame them...brawling with bums in the street at 60!
But it's ok. He still has his voluntary work and chess clubs. Lol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: January 30, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »
It is funny how when asked why he looks nothing like his support group family. They are apparently all "cousins and in laws" ...

He says he has children, grandchildren, siblings...why none of them in the pics?

No doubt he has been completely disowned by his real family for being such an embarrassment. And eho could blame them...brawling with bums in tge dtreet at 60!
But it's ok. He still has his voluntary work and chess clubs. Lol

So what business do you own again?

Any pics of you with anybody? Family? Friends?

LOL @ you still trying to seek support and approval from the board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: January 30, 2019, 05:00:50 PM »
Stretching her profile pic like Conker did to his, to try look wider  ;D

Everything about his life is a lie.

It's not what he does, it's what he is.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #704 on: January 30, 2019, 05:05:08 PM »
So in all your family pics, not one member of your immediate family in any.....hmmmm....I wonder why?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: January 30, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »
Conker is so dumb he thinks all white people living in SA are Afrikaners  ;D

Dumb beyond belief.

How does it feel getting owned, like the rest of us, by an inbred retard?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: January 30, 2019, 05:10:05 PM »
He still hasn’t got permission to visit from his wife  ::)
And Musli’s the men are meant to rule. !!

Isn't his wife also his sister?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: January 30, 2019, 05:35:11 PM »
Batter up!!

I don't care if she walks around with a mattress tied to her back the first year she gets out.  You respect your prison bitch, bitches

https://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/your-moms-second-favorite-black-cock/
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #708 on: January 30, 2019, 05:44:02 PM »
Isn't his wife also his sister?

Ha Ha Ha
😂😂😂

And likely 9yrs Old.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: January 30, 2019, 09:47:45 PM »
some beautiful islands would be capri in italy, whitsundays in australia, bali in indonesia, bora bora in tahiti, seychelles, santorini in greece, st lucia in caribbean, fiji, maldives, palawan in the philippines, hvar in croatia, martinique in caribbean, cocos keeling in australia, paxos in greece, samoa, guadeloupe in carribbean, cook islands, dalmatian islands croatia,  sardinia in italy, st barts, corsica in france, boracay in phillipines, perhentian islands in malaysia, raja ampat in indonesia, aeolian islands in italy, galapagos in edcuador, reunion in france, mauritius, gili islands indonesia, madeira portugal, ré island france...

BLOB U are complete geographical moron : Bora Bora is not in Tahiti  ::) 2  islands in the Society Island group in French Polynesia  8)

Cocos Island group is in Indian Ocean, almost 3000 km from Perth, Australian territory but not in Australia.

Etc,. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BLOB, just go back to pizza munching & live travel to others.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: January 30, 2019, 10:48:36 PM »
in asia, definition of saving face is different:

"Learn to stay calm, smile, and avoid angry outbursts when you feel wronged. In Southeast Asia, maintaining a calm demeanor instead of throwing a tantrum is the difference between being a hero or zero."

Does Hawaii look like it's in South-East Asia to you?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #711 on: January 30, 2019, 11:05:59 PM »

Anyway, while sitting at the bus I'm thinking, "Jeeze, I'm close to 60 years old and I'm still throwing hands with low lives." I then notice that my right knee hurts a bit and my left hand is swollen and I can't make a fist. You would think that I could get through a street fight with a homeless guy unscathed but the years really takes its toll. Now I won't won't be able to train for who knows how long. The hand doesn't seem broken but just swollen. The skull is the hardest part of your body and fist will break first before a solid skull. That's why it's always good to keep your chin tucked in.

and all because you got excited at the sight of another mans cock
c

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: January 30, 2019, 11:16:30 PM »

and all because you got excited and offended at the sight of another mans cock

I'm sure you would have gotten anything but offended at someone standing in front of you staring with his cock out. How many dicks have been thrusting in and out of your phaggot mouth in the last week?

Once again, greatest thread ever. We see clearly which side of the culture divide people are on. Most, fortunately, are on the side of allowing a person to eat their lunch and be left alone. Conker, ratherbebig, Che, and now you are on the side of disgusting perverts demanding food and exposing themselves in a public place where there are women and little children.

Again folks, pay close attention to this thread and decide what kind of world you want to live in.

Any other pussified cucks what to let themselves be known?

BTW, hand is fine and 100%, and ready, willing, able to bust on another tiny tit queer like you, conker and ratherbebig.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #713 on: January 30, 2019, 11:40:50 PM »
It is likely that many men in such situations would find a way of walking away from such situations
we all make decisions.
Instead you have to come running to an anonymous website spelling out in detail your story  and are annoyed at some of the observations made by others reading your story.
I haven't read every thread but its unlikely that most readers think that the beggars behaviour is acceptable but they might with out saying so believe discretion is the better part of valour both in respect of dealing with the original incident and in the later reporting of it. Discretion is particularly useful in the age of smartphones  

c

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: January 30, 2019, 11:49:50 PM »
It is likely that many men in such situations would find a way of walking away from such situations
we all make decisions.
 discretion is the better part of valour both in respect of dealing with the original incident and in the later reporting of it.[Discretion is particularly useful in the age of smartphones 

when you phone smarter than you...

:-\
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #715 on: January 30, 2019, 11:53:10 PM »

and all because you got excited and offended at the sight of another mans cock

I can accept seeing another man's cock while i am under the towel during a Kai Muscle/Eddie Murphy/Kale Greene-show, but NOT while i'm eating!

Ruins my appetite!

A beating is necessary so he learns when not show his pecker.
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #716 on: January 31, 2019, 02:01:34 AM »
I can accept seeing another man's cock while i am under the towel during a Kai Muscle/Eddie Murphy/Kale Greene-show, but NOT while i'm eating!

Ruins my appetite!

A beating is necessary so he learns when not show his pecker.

only a beating isn't a good way to teach somebody.

if you believe this then you also believe hitting your wife is a good thing to teach her, hitting your kid is a good thing to teach him etc.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #717 on: January 31, 2019, 02:15:00 AM »
Once again, greatest thread ever. We see clearly which side of the culture divide people are on.

there certainly is a "culture divide" but not quite as you see it. in reality the divide is something more like this,

group a

the unemployed that spend their days aimlessly bumming around the streets, that sit on the dirty pavement eating mcds surrounded by other bums and get into brawls with other bums other begged food. people that live in government subsidised rented wooden shacks, that are estranged from all members of their immediate family for being such a useless burden and loser.

people that think it's cool to allow 13 year children to "strip" in front of them and do god knows whatever else with them.

group b

everyone else

BTW, hand is fine and 100%, and ready, willing, able to bust on another tiny tit queer like you, conker and ratherbebig.

for your sake i really hope you're not taking this attitude into the real world. you weigh no more than 150lb wet through, you're skinny and frail. you're so slow that you allowed a street bum to land a roundhouse kick on you. lol

you had a fight with a fellow street bum. bums are not exactly renowned for their fighting prowess. you are not all of a sudden GSP!

just chill your senile old feeble @ss out before you get seriously hurt. because if you start playing this tough guy act IRL around anyone that can even remotely look after themselves, you are going to be brought back down to earth very quickly and with a rather large bump.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #718 on: January 31, 2019, 02:26:27 AM »
i wonder if pellius been back to that mcdonalds? how are those homeless gonna learn unless he's there to teach them? one kick to the face at a time!

running away from the place just signals one thing - the homeless guy won.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: January 31, 2019, 06:33:34 AM »
Conker spending way too much time worrying about Pellius. seems Pell takes up real-estate in Conkers mind for some reason.

Time to move along and worry about other Libtard/Paki/Guntard issues.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #720 on: January 31, 2019, 07:09:37 AM »
Conker spending way too much time worrying about Pellius. seems Pell takes up real-estate in Conkers mind for some reason.

not taking too much time. he wants to post hacked pics of mine, i'd like to see if i can get him to hang himself and scoop the deadpool prize.
god knows, just from listening to his recent escapades, he has absolutely fk all reason left to stay on this earth.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #721 on: January 31, 2019, 07:28:57 AM »

A lot of real estate! Plonker is on this board from morning to night responding to every post. Such a weird and creepy guy.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #722 on: January 31, 2019, 07:31:08 AM »
not taking too much time. he wants to post hacked pics of mine, i'd like to see if i can get him to hang himself and scoop the deadpool prize.
god knows, just from listening to his recent escapades, he has absolutely fk all reason left to stay on this earth.

Sure not much time at all lol

Get a life loser!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #723 on: January 31, 2019, 08:15:04 AM »
The hell is going on in here  ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #724 on: January 31, 2019, 08:39:38 AM »
A lot of real estate! Plonker is on this board from morning to night responding to every post. Such a weird and creepy guy.

since 28 jan, i've posted 25 times in this thread. yep that is a fookin lot for me. but threads like this are rare! lol

pedolust has posted 65 times in that time! (15 times with hacked images of mine),  still trying to convince people why he is not a complete degenerate loser that thinks the pavement is a good place to eat dinner and justify why at 60 years old he is STILL (his own words) brawling with homeless people in the street.