Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344528 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #725 on: January 31, 2019, 09:20:23 AM »
since 28 jan, i've posted 25 times in this thread. yep that is a fookin lot for me. but threads like this are rare! lol

pedolust has posted 65 times in that time! (15 times with hacked images of mine),  still trying to convince people why he is not a complete degenerate loser that thinks the pavement is a good place to eat dinner and justify why at 60 years old he is STILL (his own words) brawling with homeless people in the street.

So you just went back through the thread counting posts. Ok your not being owned. Lol.
What a creepo

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: January 31, 2019, 10:06:43 AM »
since 28 jan, i've posted 25 times in this thread. yep that is a fookin lot for me. but threads like this are rare! lol

pedolust has posted 65 times in that time! (15 times with hacked images of mine),  still trying to convince people why he is not a complete degenerate loser that thinks the pavement is a good place to eat dinner and justify why at 60 years old he is STILL (his own words) brawling with homeless people in the street.

Ha, good point!   8)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: January 31, 2019, 10:30:49 AM »
So you just went back through the thread counting posts. Ok your not being owned. Lol.
What a creepo

Ouch!  ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: January 31, 2019, 01:15:43 PM »
not taking too much time. he wants to post hacked pics of mine, i'd like to see if i can get him to hang himself and scoop the deadpool prize.
god knows, just from listening to his recent escapades, he has absolutely fk all reason left to stay on this earth.

yay Deadpool!!!

:D
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: January 31, 2019, 01:28:32 PM »

pedolust has posted 65 times in that time!(15 times with hacked images of mine),  still trying to convince people why he is not a complete degenerate loser that thinks the pavement is a good place to eat dinner and justify why at 60 years old he is STILL (his own words) brawling with homeless people in the street.

This is quite the long, slow meltdown. 30 pages.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #730 on: January 31, 2019, 01:47:15 PM »
What a creepo

No I went back 3 days, about 6 or so pages. I would guess pedo has over 200 posts in whole thread

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: January 31, 2019, 01:57:25 PM »
No I went back 3 days, about 6 or so pages. I would guess pedo has over 200 posts in whole thread

Hawaii is the place to be ..........sun,surf,black sand beaches,palms,girls,fresh fruit,..................... 8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #732 on: January 31, 2019, 03:19:38 PM »
only a beating isn't a good way to teach somebody.

if you believe this then you also believe hitting your wife is a good thing to teach her, hitting your kid is a good thing to teach him etc.

If they flaunted their peckers in public, SURE!

Would never hit my wife or children, but different teachings for different people/intelligence/manners/morals.

You cannot reason (use logic) with ghetto-apes for example.

Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #733 on: January 31, 2019, 03:24:07 PM »

This is quite the long, slow meltdown. 30 pages.

CLASSIC!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #734 on: January 31, 2019, 03:24:24 PM »
If they flaunted their peckers in public, SURE!

Would never hit my wife or children, but different teachings for different people/intelligence/manners/morals.

You cannot reason (use logic) with ghetto-apes for example.

you're pretty dumb if you think a bum is gonna 'learn a lesson' because he gets punched in the head.

if that would be true, then he would've learned that lesson a long time ago.

must be easy going through life thinking problems are solved one punch at a time...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #735 on: January 31, 2019, 03:26:03 PM »
you're pretty dumb if you think a bum is gonna 'learn a lesson' because he gets punched in the head.

must be easy going through life thinking problems are solved one punch at a time...

He’s Right
You’re Wrong
End Of.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #736 on: January 31, 2019, 03:27:23 PM »

With most of that time sitting in front of the computer until almost 3am waiting for me to post.

You're my bitch boy.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: January 31, 2019, 03:31:13 PM »
He’s Right
You’re Wrong
End Of.

see my reasoning above. if you think different you need to make a case for it, otherwise you lose. thats how it works. saying "youre wrong" is 6 year old arguing.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: January 31, 2019, 03:33:05 PM »
see my reasoning above. if you think different you need to make a case for it, otherwise you lose. thats how it works. saying "youre wrong" is 6 year old arguing.

Are you even mentally 6yrs old.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: January 31, 2019, 03:36:12 PM »
Parents' Use of Physical Punishment Increases Violent Behavior Among Youth
Ohene, S., Ireland, M., McNeely, C., & Borowsky, I. W. (2006). Parental expectations, physical punishment, and violence among adolescents who score positive on a psychosocial screening test in primary care. Pediatrics, 117, 441-447.

" adolescents who were more likely to engage in fighting, bullying, and victimization of others reported that their parents engaged in corporal punishment as a disciplining method."

in other words, using violence to teach somebody a lesson, change their behaviour etc made them worse, not better.

and yet getbig is full of morons who grow up watching action flicks and thinks "kick his ass, that'll teach him a lesson!".

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2019, 03:44:31 PM »
Ohene, S., Ireland, M., McNeely, C., & Borowsky, I. W. (2006). Parental expectations, physical punishment, and violence among adolescents who score positive on a psychosocial screening test in primary care. Pediatrics, 117, 441-447.

" adolescents who were more likely to engage in fighting, bullying, and victimization of others reported that their parents engaged in corporal punishment as a disciplining method."

in other words, using violence to teach somebody a lesson, change their behaviour etc made them worse, not better.

and yet getbig is full of morons who grow up watching action flicks and thinks "kick his ass, that'll teach him a lesson!".

And Moronic Leftist like You Quickly Forget That Extreme Violence
Sorted & Stopped 2 World wars - Allowing You & Others of your ilk to live in the world they do Now.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2019, 03:52:50 PM »
And Moronic Leftist like You Quickly Forget That Extreme Violence
Sorted & Stopped 2 World wars - Allowing You & Others of your ilk to live in the world they do Now.

wouldnt you rather have hitler win the war? maybe youre the leftist.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2019, 03:57:57 PM »
wouldnt you rather have hitler win the war? maybe youre the leftist.

Shut up - Retard
You made a stupid claim & I proved you totally wrong
Ultimate violence - Provide you & other Leftists the world you’re enjoying now.

Go Away - I can’t be bothered to converse with idiotic Brainwashed Leftists morons
Like you this evening.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2019, 04:00:44 PM »
Shut up - Retard
You made a stupid claim & I proved you totally wrong
Ultimate violence - Provide you & other Leftists the world you’re enjoying now.

Go Away - I can’t be bothered to converse with idiotic Brainwashed Leftists morons
Like you this evening.

how do you get from corporal punishment to world wars?

if you don't understand what you're reading, then maybe you can google it?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2019, 04:03:50 PM »

A punch? You think i'm that strong? To cleanse him with a single punch???

No no no, two-three kicks and three-four stomps at a time of course!

It's meant to get rid of them!

Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2019, 08:44:51 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2019, 08:59:33 PM »

Lol at comparing developing adolescents to a mentally deranged homeless person.

I agree with you,  if the homeless guy was into learning lessons he would have learned some by this point in his life. 

That said given the circumstances Pellius was forced to react to his situation. Some may have walked away. Some may have given away the burger. 

By his on account Pellius tried to reason with the man saying I bought the burger because i'm going to eat it, the events unfolded from that point.

It is what it is. Some people cant be rehabilitated. Theres a reason most of those incarcerated today have been arrested multiple times in their life. Just because they dont learn doesn't mean there isnt consequences.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2019, 09:30:03 PM »
Lol at comparing developing adolescents to a mentally deranged homeless person.

I agree with you,  if the homeless guy was into learning lessons he would have learned some by this point in his life. 

That said given the circumstances Pellius was forced to react to his situation. Some may have walked away. Some may have given away the burger. 

By his on account Pellius tried to reason with the man saying I bought the burger because i'm going to eat it, the events unfolded from that point.

It is what it is. Some people cant be rehabilitated. Theres a reason most of those incarcerated today have been arrested multiple times in their life. Just because they dont learn doesn't mean there isnt consequences.

Maybe Pellius could have explained how he needs the protein because he just worked out. Also, how he spends his money wisely and thus got the second burger for $1. Then he could continue how he doesn't want

to empower begging so he is keeping his second burger. Of course this would be the right time to point out how the left are hopeless and decent guys like him are saving America from those who want handouts instead of working for

what they need including food and shelter.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2019, 09:38:26 PM »

Maybe Pellius could have explained how he needs the protein because he just worked out. Also, how he spends his money wisely and thus got the second burger for $1. Then he could continue how he doesn't want

to empower begging so he is keeping his second burger. Of course this would be the right time to point out how the left are hopeless and decent guys like him are saving America from those who want handouts instead of working for

what they need including food and shelter.

Lol

Vince this has been a good thread for you.  You're firing on all cylinders! Keep it up

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2019, 09:43:57 PM »
I was in on this one early.  Made some popcorn, am just watching the show.   :D
X