Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344690 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #975 on: February 06, 2019, 02:54:42 PM »
That's what I am trying to prevent. The slow degradation in morals and common decency. There use to be this concept called "stigma" where certain behavior was just not acceptable. Nowadays, people just put up with it. You don't have to punch people in the face but say something. I remember when I was a kid and a guy was pissing right there on the sidewalk people were taunting him. Calling him a bum and telling him to get out of there. He was shamed and high-tailed it out of there. Nowadays people don't give a shit. They surrender their parks, restrooms, bus, stops, sidewalks -- even their country to undesirables.

But it's good to know from this thread that the majority still believe in standing up for themselves and protecting their turf from perverts and bums.

Pellius, is it true you live in a van?  Or, are these just vicious rumors?   ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: February 06, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »
whats the fine for kicking somebody in the face? oh, there's no fine, there's just prison.

depends of other factors + damages,  for real 'cowards' punch 8 years .................

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #977 on: February 06, 2019, 06:23:57 PM »
audition photos for the latest nastiboi band?

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #978 on: February 06, 2019, 09:35:03 PM »
The slow degradation in morals and common decency. There use to be this concept called "stigma" where certain behavior, like attacking homeless people, was just not acceptable.

You're a joke, Rob. I can only imagine how many times your ass has been kicked in your lifetime. No wonder you are so sympathetic to the pathetic.

Bahahahahaha!

And you wonder why you haven't seen your abs, "yet"?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #979 on: February 06, 2019, 11:58:54 PM »
You're a joke, Rob. I can only imagine how many times your ass has been kicked in your lifetime. No wonder you are so sympathetic to the pathetic.

Bahahahahaha!

And you wonder why you haven't seen your abs, "yet"?

You used to be a fair-minded guy. Lately you attack even those who don't deserve it. What is going on there? Something not going well in your life?

All that anger isn't healthy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: February 07, 2019, 02:50:08 AM »
You used to be a fair-minded guy. Lately you attack even those who don't deserve it. What is going on there? Something not going well in your life?

All that anger isn't healthy.

What's the matter, Vince? You're the self-proclaimed "shit stirrer". When it comes back to you then it's not fair and you start crying.

Worry about your own health.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #981 on: February 07, 2019, 03:00:06 AM »
I get plenty of crap from the Flotsam. But when people start personal attacks instead of discussing issues that is rather disappointing.

You have plenty of resilience and determination. That is why you see these threads to the end.

Iron Cross figures if he can embarrass me then people won't believe what I say. It would be a pity if you were to adopt that sort of

nasty behaviour.

Just for the record who do you consider experts and authorities on maximum muscular hypertrophy? I don't mean this forum but

out there in gyms, universities, and laboratories.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #982 on: February 07, 2019, 03:00:17 AM »
if someone attacks a homeless guy then the chances are that guy will be attacked himself by someone thinking attacking a homeless guy isn't right.

with pellius own logic, this is the only way that he can learn not to behave badly in society, getting a proper beating.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #983 on: February 07, 2019, 05:49:04 AM »
Just for Pellius.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: February 07, 2019, 06:22:28 AM »
Is it true that Pellius lives in a van?   ???

This heinous rumor was recently relayed to me, via PM. 

Please say it's not true.   :-\
Pellius, is it true you live in a van?  Or, are these just vicious rumors?   ???

Pellius, since you've avoided this question twice now, is it safe to assume this rumor is true?  You do indeed live in a van?   :'(

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #985 on: February 07, 2019, 07:32:10 AM »
That's what I am trying to prevent. The slow degradation in morals and common decency. There use to be this concept called "stigma" where certain behaviour such as drug dealing was just not acceptable.

absolutely
c

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: February 07, 2019, 12:45:24 PM »
The slow degradation in morals and common decency. There use to be this concept called "stigma" where certain behavior, like attacking homeless people, was just not acceptable.

Is it acceptable and 'common decency' for people to threaten and harass others for no reason and expose themselves in public?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #987 on: February 07, 2019, 12:54:44 PM »
Is it acceptable and 'common decency' for people to threaten and harass others for no reason and expose themselves in public?

two wrongs doesnt make a right.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: February 07, 2019, 04:41:19 PM »

You're talking to a pussified cuck that looks like this:

Isn't obvious he's been ass raped so many times in his life that he not only expects it, but wants it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: February 07, 2019, 04:44:10 PM »
Just for Pellius.

I'm sure your tongue has been all over that tree. As far as for me, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not one of your "lads". 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: February 07, 2019, 04:55:16 PM »
Pellius, since you've avoided this question twice now, is it safe to assume this rumor is true?  You do indeed live in a van?   :'(

W Kombi from 60's (moon windows 1), beach shack & air stream = perfect beach life style   ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: February 07, 2019, 04:57:13 PM »
I'm sure your tongue has been all over that tree. As far as for me, you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not one of your "lads". 

Hey Pellius , how do U like Tony's Muscle TV show about Aussie bb history  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: February 07, 2019, 05:29:53 PM »
Hey Pellius , how do U like Tony's Muscle TV show about Aussie bb history  :D

Haven't check it out. Do you have a link?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #993 on: February 07, 2019, 07:23:15 PM »

You really are a nasty individual, Pellius.

No homo here!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #994 on: February 07, 2019, 07:31:33 PM »
Vince gets nasty to others but when others get nasty back, he whines.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #995 on: February 07, 2019, 07:45:05 PM »
A very liberal thing to do.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: February 07, 2019, 10:25:31 PM »

You beat me to it. I use to have a soft spot for him because he gets so much shit on this board but I realized, too late, that he deserves it. There has never been anybody in the history of this board that is so full of himself. He really, really thinks he's superior to everybody here.

He wants to side with a perverted bum exposing himself in public where there are women and children. He wants to mock where I live and our culture. That no "decent" people sit on the ground or walk barefoot -- even on the beach where he says the "smart ones" wear shoes or sandals. He posts a picture full of phallic symbols (wonder how he found that) and says "Just for you, Pellius." And when I turn it around on him he cries like a baby. Calls me "nasty". Posting pics of phallic symbols is not nasty. Siding with a bum whipping out his cock in public is not nasty. I'm the nasty one for not taking too kindly to disrespect?

Fuck you, Vince. You have no friends here. Nobody respects you. Nobody likes you. What kind of man cries about not getting "Blue Stars"? Jesus Fucking Christ, man! You're almost 80 years old FFS!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: February 07, 2019, 10:28:39 PM »
As Dorian's former training partner, Leroy Davis, use to say, "Lets get nasty."

You are embarrassing to watch Vince. I doubt that Arnold would remember you but if he did, then he would then be embarrassed.

Just think about it you bitter old fart. You have nothing to offer but negativity.

Now you want to talk seriously about embarrassment, go stand in front of a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself and what you have become. I bet you don't last five minutes looking at your pathetic self before a little tear rolls down that fat little red face.

PS. Arnold got paid more for that ad than you have earned in the last 20-25 years.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: February 07, 2019, 11:03:55 PM »
A fat, pinked-faced, Haole like you would not fit in here on the islands. You're more suited keeping company with feminized cucks like ratherbebig.

https://www.hawaii-aloha.com/blog/2011/12/11/the-barefoot-truth-about-removing-shoes-in-hawaii/

"For locals, it’s become as natural as pointing and laughing at those who forget to take off their footwear. It shows respect to the host by keeping their home clean and not tracking germs inside. We often consider our floor a comfy place to sit or lie down, and if there’s a baby crawling around, this rule gets heavily enforced. Funny and probably only in Hawaii, but even the repairman knows to take off his shoes!"

Oh, the horror! Such public indecency! They should be showing their bare cocks rather than their bare feet.

Such stupid people.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #999 on: February 08, 2019, 12:00:51 AM »
Aren't you a "haole" yourself pellius?

From what I gathered it was anything that isn't native or Polynesian?

Didn't you say you grandmother was a Asian?

Stop with the cultural appropriation already!