Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344785 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1000 on: February 08, 2019, 12:15:08 AM »

Mahalo Pellius, he was & is absolute NOBODY in Australian sport .

I wonder WHY nobody in AU employs this "expert & creator"  as instructor or PT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

& how in a fu.... Australia win all those Olympic medals without his contribution  ???

+  don't forget he "would" defeat Frank Zane in his heydays  :D

++ just don't ask him , who or what was stopping him from winning NABBA Mr.Universe* title from Oliva,Zane,Park................. :-\

* he "would" win Mr.Universe contest , after only 6 months of training ................

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1001 on: February 08, 2019, 12:52:38 AM »
One thing for certain, at least vince has looked like he lifted weights at one time in his. Something you and pellius certainly  can't claim

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1002 on: February 08, 2019, 01:27:51 AM »
One thing for certain, at least vince has looked like he lifted weights at one time in his. Something you and pellius certainly  can't claim

vince b took a few dbols and looked far better than you

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1003 on: February 08, 2019, 01:40:01 AM »
vince b took a few dbols and looked far better than you

I'm not gonna deny that. He looked great.

But I'm not the one ragging on him and I look far better than you and all the other morons that have run their mouths in this thread.

So what's you're point?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1004 on: February 08, 2019, 01:42:55 AM »
Quote from: Tony Doherty on 04-08-2014, 09:24:29
You are embarrassing to watch Vince. I doubt that Arnold would remember you but if he did, then he would then be embarrassed.

Just think about it you bitter old fart. You have nothing to offer but negativity.

Now you want to talk seriously about embarrassment, go stand in front of a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself and what you have become. I bet you don't last five minutes looking at your pathetic self before a little tear rolls down that fat little red face.

PS. Arnold got paid more for that ad than you have earned in the last 20-25 years.

:o Wow That’s a harsh rebuke for you Vince !!
I take it you were having a Dig at Arnold.

Sadly Tony makes a good point - Can you Honestly stand in front of the mirror
And be Pleased with what you see.
Age & obesity are not a good combination for you or anyone.

Hopefully you’ll lose some of that body fat & do some training- you can turn
That physique around.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1005 on: February 08, 2019, 02:05:59 AM »
stop trying to make this thread about vince, fagg0ts. he's a fine "mature" gentleman of great dignity. one time elite athlete and confidant of arnold.

this is firmly about smellius and his bum fighting exploits. he still hasn't answered the question that has been asked several times now; does he currently reside on wheels? this needs addressing promptly 

i'm sure you won't find old basile rolling out on the pavement with a cock wielding homeless man.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1006 on: February 08, 2019, 02:36:41 AM »
why would you attack a homeless person?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1007 on: February 08, 2019, 02:37:40 AM »
Pellius is on the ropes taking a well deserved beating. He likes martial arts and does combat for entertainment. So I guess when he got upset over that indecent exposure he jumped up knowing he could beat that guy.

That was a low thing to do. Seems Pellius has no shame....wait, he put his tail between his legs and disappeared as soon as he was aware of people around him. Took the bus to make sure no one could identify him.

You would think the local hero would have been proud of what he did. Even 40 pages don't see him as innocent.

He can't paint this event as his standing up for decency. He should have got up and walked away. Most decent guys would.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: February 08, 2019, 02:55:23 AM »
and even if, and thats a big if, you decide to get physical surely there's a ton of things you can do that doesnt include punching somebody in the face with a clenched fist and then kicking them in the face.

if you got the upper hand, being the bigger, stronger, SOBER guy with decades of weight lifting and material arts experience how hard can it be to instead just pull somebody in the ear?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: February 08, 2019, 02:58:34 AM »
here's a few more alternatives.

it's funny that people think this is a black/white issue. either you kick somebody in the face or you dont. like that's the only option you got.

security personel deals with people that misbehave ALL THE TIME, yet they don't punch and kick them in the face.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: February 08, 2019, 03:05:24 AM »
even a slap is sufficient.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1011 on: February 08, 2019, 04:04:39 AM »
here's a few more alternatives.

it's funny that people think this is a black/white issue. either you kick somebody in the face or you dont. like that's the only option you got.

security personel deals with people that misbehave ALL THE TIME, yet they don't punch and kick them in the face.

Why not just summon your inner "chi" and toss 'em around without ever laying a finger on them?  Oh wait...That shit doesn't work.  Sometimes being polite doesn't work with these dumpster denizens.  Neither does ignoring them.  Same with walking away. 

Most of these "homeless" are addicts and assholes.  They've got nothing to lose.  I know people that have installed "dash cameras" on their cars because these lazy fucktards are now purposely walking in front of vehicles to extort money from drivers. 

To paraphrase Judge Smails, the world doesn't need ditch diggers, it needs mental institutions.

And those that feel otherwise need to find their balls.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1012 on: February 08, 2019, 05:23:31 AM »
Pellius is on the ropes taking a well deserved beating. He likes martial arts and does combat for entertainment. So I guess when he got upset over that indecent exposure he jumped up knowing he could beat that guy.

That was a low thing to do. Seems Pellius has no shame....wait, he put his tail between his legs and disappeared as soon as he was aware of people around him. Took the bus to make sure no one could identify him.

You would think the local hero would have been proud of what he did. Even 40 pages don't see him as innocent.

He can't paint this event as his standing up for decency. He should have got up and walked away. Most decent guys would.

You are embarrassing to watch Vince. I doubt that Arnold would remember you but if he did, then he would then be embarrassed.

Just think about it you bitter old fart. You have nothing to offer but negativity.

Now you want to talk seriously about embarrassment, go stand in front of a mirror and have a good hard look at yourself and what you have become. I bet you don't last five minutes looking at your pathetic self before a little tear rolls down that fat little red face.

PS. Arnold got paid more for that ad than you have earned in the last 20-25 years

Any Answers Vince ?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1013 on: February 08, 2019, 11:30:27 AM »
F

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1014 on: February 08, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »
Aren't you a "haole" yourself pellius?

From what I gathered it was anything that isn't native or Polynesian?

Didn't you say you grandmother was a Asian?

Stop with the cultural appropriation already!

Hey, bitch-boy, you know nothing about my culture and the people that live here. We live in entirely different worlds on different sides of the planet. Yours is a primitive, backward people that fucks their relatives and worships a pedophile.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: February 08, 2019, 01:49:46 PM »

Mahalo Pellius, he was & is absolute NOBODY in Australian sport .

I wonder WHY nobody in AU employs this "expert & creator"  as instructor or PT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

& how in a fu.... Australia win all those Olympic medals without his contribution  ???

+  don't forget he "would" defeat Frank Zane in his heydays  :D

++ just don't ask him , who or what was stopping him from winning NABBA Mr.Universe* title from Oliva,Zane,Park................. :-\

* he "would" win Mr.Universe contest , after only 6 months of training ................

LOL. I remember those comments about Zane. And he cries that Zane never bothered to read his letter. It should tell you something that, like here, there is not a single person that has a nice thing to say about him. When you are just an old bitter, angry, and jealous person you don't make for good company.

Thanks mate. My show is the 3rd longest running pro show in the world, only behind the Olympia and Arnold. For 14 years straight I have put my balls on the line.

In the last 14 years, what has Vince done? Let's go through it.

*  Photographed / stalked strangers on every beach he can.
*  Gate crashed funerals.
*  Annoyed people
*  Posted utter shit on message boards everywhere
*  Worshiped fat chicks
*  Had jealous rages on anyone more successful than him (everyone I can think of)

Feel free to add to Vince's achievements.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1016 on: February 08, 2019, 01:50:32 PM »
stfu asian haole boy . you don't even know who you are. a 60 year old asian rent boy outcast that lives in a van and brawls with homeless bums.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: February 08, 2019, 01:52:32 PM »

Again, like Baghdad Bob bragging about defeating the Americans as they are there in the background destroying the city not a single person take Plonker seriously. Lying is in his culture and genetic makeup.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: February 08, 2019, 01:53:40 PM »
I'm not gonna deny that. He looked great.

But I'm not the one ragging on him and I look far better than you and all the other morons that have run their mouths in this thread.

So what's you're point?

Peg legs. LOL!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1019 on: February 08, 2019, 01:54:37 PM »
you're obsessed with bagdad bob . is it because he's asian like you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: February 08, 2019, 01:55:33 PM »

PS. Arnold got paid more for that ad than you have earned in the last 20-25 years.

:o Wow That’s a harsh rebuke for you Vince !!
I take it you were having a Dig at Arnold.

Sadly Tony makes a good point - Can you Honestly stand in front of the mirror
And be Pleased with what you see.
Age & obesity are not a good combination for you or anyone.

Hopefully you’ll lose some of that body fat & do some training- you can turn
That physique around.

It will never happen. Not only doesn't he have the discipline but he's delusional like plonker and actually think he looks good.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1021 on: February 08, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »
WTF is going on with your calves?  

Photoshop, synthol, implants, infection?  

think young smeliius has gout or some other form of homeless old man flesh rotting disease

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: February 08, 2019, 02:01:08 PM »
stfu asian haole boy . you don't even know who you are. a 60 year old asian rent boy outcast that lives in a van and brawls with homeless bums.

Wow! That was a fast response. I thought this thread had died but there you are, sitting there day and night, waiting for me to post.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1023 on: February 08, 2019, 02:02:34 PM »
can't let this thread die smellius. it shows you in all your van dwelling, homeless man glory!  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: February 08, 2019, 02:05:37 PM »
think young smeliius has gout or some other form of homeless old man flesh rotting disease

Do you have polio?