Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344111 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1100 on: February 10, 2019, 05:03:41 PM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1101 on: February 11, 2019, 01:36:13 AM »
so fat piece of trailer park sht gayos banned me for calling pelius pedo. but it's fine for pellius to keep posting pics that I've repeatedly said were hacked from a private photobucket account. (not that I give a sht.)

it's also fine for him to repeatedly say I have sex with family members and it's fine for any number of pictureless warriors to follow me around for months calling me paki, filthy muzzzie and whatever other BS. nevermind i'm as far from being from pakistan or muslim as it gets

but call pellius a pedo and you get a ban even though it's from his own posts here that he admits to being one.

stick it up your fat white trash v@gina "chaos"

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1102 on: February 11, 2019, 01:50:48 AM »
You'll never find a pic of chaos in crocs. Or addicted to steroids and gh with 15" quads. :D

you really want to go there, "chaos"?

you were outed in 2009 for being a big talker that looks like utter sht. apparently before that point you used to run your mouth to the hilt about how great you looked and how tough you were. you were then outed again for being all mouth when you ran your mouth to another mod and then when he challenged you to get in a boxing ring in a controlled environment (not even a street fight where you could of got your cone head stomped) you sht your pants and started pleading that you were only joking.

you like pellius are someone that needs to keep your mouth firmly shut when it comes to how anyone looks on a training board.

skinny fat lump of excrement and what the fk you wearing on your feet? i wear crocs around the house. i would never step outside with that fagg0t shit you have on your feet.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1103 on: February 11, 2019, 02:10:31 AM »
a few posts from your outing thread "gayos" i may add to this as i've not been through whole thread yet!  :D

I can't believe that this is the guy who we been taking so serious on the board. I will not attack him but he will surely now know the game is up. You cannot have that much attitude , racism, attack people who actually look good if you look like a garden gnome with cankles and the hips to birth 14 childs.

Why is it the biggest shit talkers on this board, always have the worst physiques?

Hahahaha. He picked on people while looking like that?

What brings him to a bodybuilding forum?

He doesn't even look like he works out, he looks like he works at Dunkin Donuts and takes on extra shifts.

Epic....
Quad Sweep
womens Hips
Conehead
12 inch forearms

15 year old teenager dress sense.

Unbelieveable.

Imagine his wife talking to her friends about conehead. "My husband's favorite hobby is posting on an internet bodybuilding forum. He dedicates his life to his hobby. I'm so proud of him."

Hahaha what a loser!

I see this shameful outing of chaos having a two fold good effect on his life......

1) He will be too afraid to post on Getbig anymore because everyone has seen that he is a limp bizkit reject and a low class member of society, so he will spend more time with his wife rather than post on Getbig.

2) He will now realise that he has cankles so he will do lots of walking on the treadmil at a high incline to get rid of them.

Where is the sack of shit?
He sure talked alot about everybody before he was exposed as a skinny obese reject of society with cankles.
Is he at Old Navy picking out bras for his man boobs?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1104 on: February 11, 2019, 02:32:25 AM »
Lots of crap allowed on this forum and thread. I think posters take the gloves off and this is the result. Dirty tactics and name calling.

The persistent posters figure if they repeat something enough times many here will believe it must be true or partly true.

Some here insist I like the lads. Nope, never have been gay, a homo, or a poofter. Many read the lies posted by Goodrum and some of that shit sticks.

You see, no one here needs proof or facts. Just repetition of lies and fabrications!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1105 on: February 11, 2019, 03:01:27 AM »
you need to man up vince. do you really care what some morons off the internet think of you? and who cares if you have a penchant for young men, as long as they're consenting adults, what's the problem.

the thing with someone like pellius, he has admitted himself that he allowed a 13 year old girl to "practically strip" in front him. his own words. and people like that only repeat the bits they think will sound acceptable.

read the other sht he's posted(reposted in this thread) him describing a young teenage girl being violently "face fuked" it's obvious the guy is a nonce case, sexual deviant....it's all there in his own posts.

but i have lost a lot of respect for the admin of this board. you can't have it no holds barred for some that can post whatever insulting abusive sht they like. but then you ban others for calling someone a pedo.

that's just pathetic

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1106 on: February 11, 2019, 03:12:57 AM »
you need to man up vince. do you really care what some morons off the internet think of you? and who cares if you have a penchant for young men, as long as they're consenting adults, what's the problem.

the thing with someone like pellius, he has admitted himself that he allowed a 13 year old girl to "practically strip" in front him. his own words. and people like that only repeat the bits they think will sound acceptable.

read the other sht he's posted(reposted in this thread) him describing a young teenage girl being violently "face fuked" it's obvious the guy is a nonce case, sexual deviant....it's all there in his own posts.

but i have lost a lot of respect for the admin of this board. you can't have it no holds barred for some that can post whatever insulting abusive sht they like. but then you ban others for calling someone a pedo.

that's just pathetic

Well, Conker, we are up against the same thing. We dislike being defined by some individuals here on Getbig. After a while those characteristics become impossible to alter or remove. This isn't a level playing field

because so many here hide behind anonymity. I call them gutless and they have to remain unknown because of what many post. They wouldn't say those things to our face.

It bothers me that I get painted as someone who fancies young men. Nope. I resent that. Even homosexuals like Goodrum will use that tactic. I mean, wtf is that? Are they ashamed of being gay?

You are fighting Pellius because he paints you in an unflattering and inaccurate way. That isn't nice. Well, as we have seen lately, Pellius isn't really a nice guy. He attacks plenty of people for one reason or another.

Then he researches the archives to find more ammunition to support his ideas and allegations.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1107 on: February 11, 2019, 03:19:35 AM »
so fat piece of trailer park sht gayos banned me for calling pelius pedo. but it's fine for pellius to keep posting pics that I've repeatedly said were hacked from a private photobucket account. (not that I give a sht.)

it's also fine for him to repeatedly say I have sex with family members and it's fine for any number of pictureless warriors to follow me around for months calling me paki, filthy muzzzie and whatever other BS. nevermind i'm as far from being from pakistan or muslim as it gets

but call pellius a pedo and you get a ban even though it's from his own posts here that he admits to being one.

Epic meltdown  ;D AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW don't like being banned? The sword cuts both ways.  ;) The mods were you friends when you hit that button but now  :'(  :'(  :'(

Stop repeating that lie that your pictures were " hacked " from a " private photobucket account " That's a flat-out blatant lie. Your Photobucket account was NOT set to private which is exactly why your pictures were available. Stop acting like a fucking victim. And Mr " Oh i don't give a shit "  ::) BULL FUCKING SHIT !!! The moment I posted a picture of your Potato stick legs in your Crocs , you melted down and hit the " report to mods " button furiously.  ::)

Keep melting down this is an Old School GetBig meltdown we all new it was coming again when your vacation ended  ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1108 on: February 11, 2019, 04:14:14 AM »

a

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1109 on: February 11, 2019, 05:34:36 AM »
Well, Conker, we are up against the same thing. We dislike being defined by some individuals here on Getbig. After a while those characteristics become impossible to alter or remove. This isn't a level playing field

because so many here hide behind anonymity. I call them gutless and they have to remain unknown because of what many post. They wouldn't say those things to our face.

It bothers me that I get painted as someone who fancies young men. Nope. I resent that. Even homosexuals like Goodrum will use that tactic. I mean, wtf is that? Are they ashamed of being gay?

You are fighting Pellius because he paints you in an unflattering and inaccurate way. That isn't nice. Well, as we have seen lately, Pellius isn't really a nice guy. He attacks plenty of people for one reason or another.

Then he researches the archives to find more ammunition to support his ideas and allegations.

i certainly am not being "defined" by some sht talkers on the internet. i enjoy shooting the sht here when i'm bored. but if it's no holds barred(which i'm fine with) it should be across the board.

your mistake is that you're giving too much credence to posts from anon/pictureless warriors. the likes of ND, kwon, iron cross, griffin etc ad nauseam are not real people. once you start talking smack about someone, how they look etc but you won't post any pics letting anyone see what you're about, you're a fictional character, the person these people are portraying themselves to be doesn't actually exist.

how can you think you're being "defined" by something that doesn't exist? just skip over their posts, they're meaningless.

and we've all seen what the biggest sht talkers tend to look like when we actually get to see them. pellius, chaos, pumpster, squad father.....the biggest sht talkers are always the ones that in reality should be the most quiet and humble of all.

be quiet gimmick. real people are talking now. know your place.

if so, you better dig those posts out before he starts deleting them

they've been quoted and reposted dozens of times. this isn't some new revelation.
some of his perverted, depraved ramblings have already been reposted in this thread.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: February 11, 2019, 09:16:53 AM »
Conker has been released from Getbig prison  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1111 on: February 11, 2019, 09:28:41 AM »

BwhahahHahaaaaaaa epic meltdown. I had absolutely nothing to do with you being banned. Nice of you to scroll back 10 years to find pics. Loser! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1112 on: February 11, 2019, 10:16:01 AM »

I admitted that I was a pedophile? I said that I had or want to have sex with prepubescent children? Can you find that post? No, you can't because it doesn't exist. You just completely made that up.

That's why you have no credibility here. You, your culture, your religion, does not value truth. Lying is just part of your nature I don't even think you are aware of it.

Continue with your meltdowns. It's hilariously coming from one who claims he doesn't care what other people think and whose time is too valuable to waste here since he's a big shot wealthy business owner.

God, you're such a loser.

And ugly creepy one too.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: February 11, 2019, 11:32:14 AM »
Well, Conker, we are up against the same thing.

Bravissimo Vincenzo , Plonker who is openly anti American & anti British + call others white trash is now your buddy  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1114 on: February 11, 2019, 01:09:30 PM »
BwhahahHahaaaaaaa epic meltdown. I had absolutely nothing to do with you being banned. Nice of you to scroll back 10 years to find pics. Loser! :D

so which absolute wanker coward read this thread and all the sht and abuse in it and thought i on my own should be banned? LOL

then literally as soon as i get banned you post some sht slagging off my physique. you've never tried to directly criticise my physique before that because you know you're in a more fragile glass house than even pecolust.

come on then fat boy lets see your quads then if mine are 15".....thought not...

and i didn't scroll back 10 years you numskull. i simply googled "cankle conehead chaos getbig".....and "big chaos" thread comes up  :D

I admitted that I was a pedophile? I said that I had or want to have sex with prepubescent children? Can you find that post? No, you can't because it doesn't exist. You just completely made that up.

That's why you have no credibility here. You, your culture, your religion, does not value truth. Lying is just part of your nature I don't even think you are aware of it.

Continue with your meltdowns. It's hilariously coming from one who claims he doesn't care what other people think and whose time is too valuable to waste here since he's a big shot wealthy business owner.

God, you're such a loser.

And ugly creepy one too.

you know full well what you are peco. amongst other things you've openly admitted to letting a 13 year child "practically strip" in front of you. who else on here has ever posted anything remotely like that. you are one sick old puppy.

and why you keep posting a cropped hack pic of my face is beyond me. i'm 10 x better looking than you are or ever will be, you ugly old big eared gook.

you want to put it to the test who is better looking?

Lets both open a profile on POF (for experimental purposes) and see who fares better....

put up or sht up time again pecogook.

stuckerz

• Getbig I
« Reply #1115 on: February 11, 2019, 01:17:13 PM »
Hey its avesher, Potato says you are all homos
anyways, Ill make one post then put the ban on, I just wanted to offer my 2 cents on this thread as Ive been following it.

I DESPISE both pellius and conker so there is no favoritism here. Conker is a muslim sympathizer which is disgusting and pellius is just a straight up weird guy and has a penchant for young girls.

Conker is obviously not the best looking guy, but lets be real,as far as physique goes a lot of you on here talk shit but don't show, and there are A LOT worse builds than his on here. Id sure rather have his build than mine. He wears crocs, and theres no excuse for that ever. He seems pretty insecure too.

Pellius however is an absolute disaster. Who the fuck throws hands at 60 years old over a hamburger? I mean Christ, Im 53 now with a shake n bake mental health brain and theres no chance Im fighting anyone anymore. Ive walked away from many situations because fuck, Im 53. Somewhere along the way I finally grew up I guess. And looks? Fuck pellius don't even think for a second you are better looking than Conker. Sure he isn't Mike Ohearn, but damn pellius, between those ears, that haircut and that absolutely bizarre looks like a clay formed clownface, dude you are an ugly ugly man. Im not saying that out of hate, Im saying it out of fact. Id lay huge odds you haven't been laid in many many years. I really get the feeling you are only allowed to play with your nieces and nephews or whoever those kids are is when another adult(s) is present. There is something genuinely not right about you. You really think you are "the man", but as someone with many mental health issues, I genuinely believe you have mental issues either not diagnosed or you just ignore them. And get over living in Hawaii, like every report says these days its not the paradise it used to be, its become an overpriced shithole. You need to come back to earth you arrogant little man.

If Conker and pellius fought, I believe pellius would twist him up and put him to sleep. Sorry conk, I believe pellius is actually very well trained in mma, bjj and would mess up a lot of people even at 60.

Overall, if a choice had to be made, I would wanna be conker by a million miles. Just seems like a normal working guy who has a decent build and a good life who blows off steam and time on getbig. Pellius physical appearance and mentally is just a total mess.

My opinion means shit but this is all conker, and I cant stand the guy

oh and conker---chaos bans all the time and denies it,....I could give a page full of examples

edit 2--Ive seen ND's build as he stated and he absolutely blows you away conker---he has a killer physique, especially quads

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #1116 on: February 11, 2019, 01:32:32 PM »
anyways, Ill make one post then put the ban on, I just wanted to offer my 2 cents on this thread as Ive been following it.

I DESPISE both pellius and conker so there is no favoritism here. Conker is a muslim sympathizer which is disgusting and pellius is just a straight up weird guy and has a penchant for young girls.

Conker is obviously not the best looking guy, but lets be real,as far as physique goes a lot of you on here talk shit but don't show, and there are A LOT worse builds than his on here. Id sure rather have his build than mine. He wears crocs, and theres no excuse for that ever. He seems pretty insecure too.

Pellius however is an absolute disaster. Who the fuck throws hands at 60 years old over a hamburger? I mean Christ, Im 53 now with a shake n bake mental health brain and theres no chance Im fighting anyone anymore. Ive walked away from many situations because fuck, Im 53. Somewhere along the way I finally grew up I guess. And looks? Fuck pellius don't even think for a second you are better looking than Conker. Sure he isn't Mike Ohearn, but damn pellius, between those ears, that haircut and that absolutely bizarre looks like a clay formed clownface, dude you are an ugly ugly man. Im not saying that out of hate, Im saying it out of fact. Id lay huge odds you haven't been laid in many many years. I really get the feeling you are only allowed to play with your nieces and nephews or whoever those kids are is when another adult(s) is present. There is something genuinely not right about you. You really think you are "the man", but as someone with many mental health issues, I genuinely believe you have mental issues either not diagnosed or you just ignore them. And get over living in Hawaii, like every report says these days its not the paradise it used to be, its become an overpriced shithole. You need to come back to earth you arrogant little man.

If Conker and pellius fought, I believe pellius would twist him up and put him to sleep. Sorry conk, I believe pellius is actually very well trained in mma, bjj and would mess up a lot of people even at 60.

Overall, if a choice had to be made, I would wanna be conker by a million miles. Just seems like a normal working guy who has a decent build and a good life who blows off steam and time on getbig. Pellius physical appearance and mentally is just a total mess.

oh and conker---chaos bans all the time and denies it,....I could give a page full of examples

edit 2--Ive seen ND's build as he stated and he absolutely blows you away conker---he has a killer physique, especially quads

Solid post.

stuckerz

• Getbig I
« Reply #1117 on: February 11, 2019, 01:33:25 PM »
Solid post.

thanks George
its the summer of George this year you know

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #1118 on: February 11, 2019, 01:37:05 PM »
thanks George
its the summer of George this year you know

Haha :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1119 on: February 11, 2019, 01:38:25 PM »

pelius has you fooled about being some great fighter. he's full of a sht, yeh he probably has did bit of MMA over the years but i bet he never reached any decent level. he's a delusional fkhead.

he comes here talking what great shape he's in when he looks like dog sht. i would bet his claims as being a great fighter are pretty much the same. i don't profess to a tough guy by any stretch but i know for certain i would go through a brittle and fragile old man like pedolust like a knife through butter. he couldn't fight his way out of paper bag.

and ND looks like sht 100%. if he looked better than me he would post pics straight away....all he ever posted is some silly leg pic where he's sitting down pushing his legs against a chair to try make his legs look bigger. he looks pretty lean but he is a twig 100%. his legs are no more 21".

apart from that. decent post  ;)

ps can you admit to hacking my photobucket account. as i remember last time i spoke to you , you were threatening to hack all my sht. then 2 days later ND is posting my pics.

stuckerz

• Getbig I
« Reply #1120 on: February 11, 2019, 01:40:34 PM »
no one hacked it
it was public viewable
you had your settings that way

I have no reason to lie, and if I had hacked it I would gladly take credit for it

stuckerz

• Getbig I
« Reply #1121 on: February 11, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
pelius has you fooled about being some great fighter. he's full of a sht, yeh he probably has did bit of MMA over the years but i bet he never reached any decent level. he's a delusional fkhead.

he comes here talking what great shape he's in when he looks like dog sht. i would bet his claims as being a great fighter are pretty much the same. i don't profess to a tough guy by any stretch but i know for certain i would go through a brittle and fragile old man like pedolust like a knife through butter. he couldn't fight his way out of paper bag.

and ND looks like sht 100%. if he looked better than me he would post pics straight away....all he ever posted is some silly leg pic where he's sitting down pushing his legs against a chair to try make his legs look bigger. he looks pretty lean but he is a twig 100%. his legs are no more 21".

apart from that. decent post  ;)

ps can you admit to hacking my photobucket account. as i remember last time i spoke to you , you were threatening to hack all my sht. then 2 days later ND is posting my pics.

no man, you need to check your ego on this one. ND has a spectacular build. I have no reason to lie again as he is no friend of mine on here. I can tell you his address however if you want to see for yourself lol. But he has a great build. You know its genuinely ok to accept that someone has a better buildthan you. I accept that you are 1000 times better built than me

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: February 11, 2019, 01:50:03 PM »
the legs in the pic ND posted are no more than 21"-22".

why would he not post pics if he has this great physique? he doesn't need to identify himself to do so. if he had a better physique than me and he's natural (as he claims), there is no way in a million years he doesn't post pics.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1123 on: February 11, 2019, 02:39:55 PM »
the legs in the pic ND posted are no more than 21"-22".

why would he not post pics if he has this great physique? he doesn't need to identify himself to do so. if he had a better physique than me and he's natural (as he claims), there is no way in a million years he doesn't post pics.

Perhaps he doesn’t feel the need to post pics
And doesn’t need the adulation or derogatory comments.

I’ve competed & Won National titles - I don’t post pics - if you or others do or don’t believe that’s fine either way for Me.
I don’t have any need or desire to post past or present pics
Competing was where I found out how good or poor my physique was & I'm happy with that.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1124 on: February 11, 2019, 02:42:27 PM »
Perhaps he doesn’t feel the need to post pics
And doesn’t need the adulation or derogatory comments.

then he shouldnt keep telling people how shitty their physique is and how much better his is.