Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344249 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1150 on: February 11, 2019, 04:29:16 PM »
I've posted multiple pictures of myself and it's been verified.

BS even gayos asked you for a link when you said you'd posted proper pics before

stop lying fagg0t. either put up or shut up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1151 on: February 11, 2019, 04:33:41 PM »
you're a mental case.

you've spent 12 years "debating" dorian vs ronnie on a msg board.

You're hiding under a gimmick and I'm the mental case  :o You're suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and I'm the mental case? Still think Trump was a Dem plant?  ;D fucking idiot. I'll entertain you for so long then like the rest of my toys I'll put you back in the toy box.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1152 on: February 11, 2019, 04:35:59 PM »
You're hiding under a gimmick and I'm the mental case  :o You're suffering from Trump derangement syndrome and I'm the mental case? Still think Trump was a Dem plant?  ;D fucking idiot. I'll entertain you for so long then like the rest of my toys I'll put you back in the toy box.

mental illness.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: February 11, 2019, 04:36:54 PM »
BS even gayos asked you for a link when you said you'd posted proper pics before

stop lying fagg0t. either put up or shut up.

And I posted the link  8) stupid. And Josh has my pictures and he said I looked EONS better than you on gear and GH LMMFAO  ;D sucks you have shitty genetics you're not built right for this sport kid. But hey you're not a bodybuilder  ;D But we can tell just by looking at your pictures.

My untrained calves are bigger than your quads  ;)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: February 11, 2019, 04:39:03 PM »
there may not be anything wrong with your physique, but your head is an entire different story.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1155 on: February 11, 2019, 05:01:02 PM »
And I posted the link  8) stupid. And Josh has my pictures and he said I looked EONS better than you on gear and GH LMMFAO  ;D sucks you have shitty genetics you're not built right for this sport kid. But hey you're not a bodybuilder  ;D But we can tell just by looking at your pictures.

My untrained calves are bigger than your quads  ;)

these silly pics are more pathetic than pelius's little efforts. post a proper pic where we can get a decent idea of your physique or don't bother

josh has the pics that show your physique is EONs better than mine (and natural). but you can't post them....why?.... sure thing  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1156 on: February 11, 2019, 05:01:17 PM »
Bravissimo Vincenzo , Plonker who is openly anti American & anti British + call others white trash is now your buddy  ::)

Birds of a feather...

You're partly defined by the company you keep. Basile, Conker, and ratherbebig.
What team.

You're also defined by the enemies you make. Three pussified cucks that side with a beggar exposing himself in public harassing people minding their own business.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: February 11, 2019, 05:05:45 PM »
Three pussified cucks that side with a beggar exposing himself in public harassing people minding their own business.

i haven't seen anyone side with the begger, rather people have a problem with how you handled the situation.

two wrongs doesnt make a right.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: February 11, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »
You seem to have had an emotional breakdown. The attack on the homeless guy must have really got to you. Maybe you should consider getting some professional help like counseling. Your bitterness is going to eat you alive.

Oh brother. How many times is that "you need professional help" line going to be beaten to death?

You're the one rattling alone in a house fantasizing about cock.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #1159 on: February 11, 2019, 05:10:48 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: February 11, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »
these silly pics are more pathetic than pelius's little efforts. post a proper pic where we can get a decent idea of your physique or don't bother

josh has the pics that show your physique is EONs better than mine (and natural). but you can't post them....why?.... sure thing  ::)

Still clueless ,Still frustrated. Plonker I don't care about impressing people , which is why for well over a decade I've never posted a picture. I could care less about what strangers think of me. You're so desperate to prove you look better than I do , think about that for a moment. I've said it before you have a good physique. But for what you on I'm not impressed in the least. Groink was fucking impressive you  :-\ why bother.

Congrats you have bigger quads ( not actually true ) while on test and GH than someone who doesn't even train them lol Your self worth hinges on being better than a total fucking stranger , fuck you need to unplug dude. You're begging a total stranger for a " proper pic " ( topless ) so you can feel validated  :-\ Jesus Christ dude think about that

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: February 11, 2019, 05:24:21 PM »
It's great to have Plonker back and read his epic meltdowns. Everything from analyzing my every move (sit on sidewalk or stairs? kept burger in the bag or out? was there french fries?), staying up until almost 3 am posting on this thread and then right back on the board first thing in the morning. Frantically going back through past threads and researching on Google "to find dirt". Posting pics and videos trying to win acceptance and approval from strangers on a bbing board. Now he wants to post pics and compare looks on dating sites.

All the while claiming that he doesn't care what other people think and that his time is too valuable to waste on us and this board as he has a business he owns and runs.

It should be obvious by now that this turd is no business owner unless it's collecting cans out of trash cans to recycle. He does even have a job which is why he can stay up all night posting. He, like the rest of his kind, are on the government dole. That's why he so against Tommy Robinson and Brexit. Criminals like him will be deported.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1162 on: February 11, 2019, 06:10:41 PM »
listen to you 2 snivelling pussies

you both called me out, posted my pics, tell me i look like sht , how ugly i am....now listen to you pair of clowns

ND posting essay after trying to justify why he can't post a single proper pic. you can't because you look like sht and you care too much about what others think to risk getting an (inevitable) bad reaction. end of story

pecolust, it's not me "comparing looks".  it is you that started posting pics of my face telling me how ugly i am. if that's the case lets make a profile each on POF. will take about 5 mins. post same generic profile text. and then send out same generic messages....see who gets the better response....

of course neither of you 2 fagg0ts will put your money where your mouth is because you're both just full of sht

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: February 11, 2019, 06:31:42 PM »

....now listen to you pair of clowns

of course neither of you 2 fagg0ts will put your money where your mouth is because you're both just full of sht

PAKI Plonker , I can still report U & you'll get ban again , so think  ;)

If U have money , U would NOT be holidaying in Bulgaria , + U don't need U.K. Passport to go there , U just have a British residence . ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: February 11, 2019, 06:40:43 PM »

Half a dozen posts about not being 240. I'm sure that helps.  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: February 11, 2019, 06:47:01 PM »
Birds of a feather...

You're partly defined by the company you keep. Basile, Conker, and ratherbebig.
What team.

You're also defined by the enemies you make. Three pussified cucks that side with a beggar exposing himself in public harassing people minding their own business.

Don't be surprise if Paki converts 1 of them to "religion of peace".

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1166 on: February 11, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »

you both called me out, posted my pics, tell me i look like sht , how ugly i am....now listen to you pair of clowns

ND posting essay after trying to justify why he can't post a single proper pic. you can't because you look like sht and you care too much about what others think to risk getting an (inevitable) bad reaction. end of story

pecolust, it's not me "comparing looks".  it is you that started posting pics of my face telling me how ugly i am. if that's the case lets make a profile each on POF. will take about 5 mins. post same generic profile text. and then send out same generic messages....see who gets the better response....

I will donate a Quarterpounder to whoever gets the most dates on Plenty of Fish! Let the women decide who is the best man there.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: February 11, 2019, 10:00:28 PM »
Conker is now so butt-hurt he's calling those who have owned him 'fagg@ts'  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: February 12, 2019, 12:18:57 AM »

And get over living in Hawaii, like every report says these days its not the paradise it used to be, its become an overpriced shithole. You need to come back to earth you arrogant little man.

:o & where do U live in frozen Canada on - 50'C   ::) :P & how deep is that snow 3-4 meteres  :-\

;D ;D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1169 on: February 12, 2019, 01:42:32 AM »
Still clueless ,Still frustrated. Plonker I don't care about impressing people , which is why for well over a decade I've never posted a picture. I could care less about what strangers think of me. You're so desperate to prove you look better than I do , think about that for a moment. I've said it before you have a good physique. But for what you on I'm not impressed in the least. Groink was fucking impressive you  :-\ why bother.

Congrats you have bigger quads ( not actually true ) while on test and GH than someone who doesn't even train them lol Your self worth hinges on being better than a total fucking stranger , fuck you need to unplug dude. You're begging a total stranger for a " proper pic " ( topless ) so you can feel validated  :-\ Jesus Christ dude think about that

Why don’t you train quads?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1170 on: February 12, 2019, 02:07:47 AM »

I will donate a Quarterpounder to whoever gets the most dates on Plenty of Fish! Let the women decide who is the best man there.

smellius will never accept the challenge. because for all his BS and bluster he knows full well i'm just as superior to him facially as i am physique wise. as josh said, it's unlikely pelius has had sex in decades (with an adult anyway).

his whole appearance exudes creepiness. he looks like what he is, a sexual deviant.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: February 12, 2019, 03:24:31 AM »

pecolust, it's not me "comparing looks".  it is you that started posting pics of my face telling me how ugly i am. if that's the case lets make a profile each on POF. will take about 5 mins. post same generic profile text. and then send out same generic messages....see who gets the better response....

edit 2--Ive seen ND's build as he stated and he absolutely blows you away conker---he has a killer physique, especially quads

You like apples Plonker? How about them apples?  ;)

Your whole self worth hinges on being " better " than people you claim who you care absolutely nothing about. All that money you spent on gear you should've spent on therapy, because all the gear money was a waste when you get blown away by a life time natty  ;) your genetics suck bro you just aren't built right for progressive weight training.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: February 12, 2019, 03:31:23 AM »
Why don’t you train quads?

I don't train legs , because it interferes with my cardio , which as I get older I'm more concerned with. I used to squat as heavy as I could when I was younger but my legs would be sore for a fucking week straight and you really can't do cardio on a daily basis like that. My legs respond very easily and they're big enough for me ( and bigger than Plonkers ) just doing cardio, I'll go on the elliptical 7 days a week for an hour a day, when the nice weather comes I'll ride my bike and mix it up. I average 6-6.5 miles a day in an hour.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: February 12, 2019, 03:54:52 AM »

Plonker where you at?  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1174 on: February 12, 2019, 04:21:31 AM »

very generous offer  :D