Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344114 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1200 on: February 12, 2019, 03:00:42 PM »
To join a dating site? Why don't you accept this challenge: Tell us what business you own? Post your income statement? Let's see a picture of your wife?

Put your money where your mouth is.

hahaha pecolust. you said i looked like sht, i posted pics showing my physique. you said i lived in a dump, i posted vids inside my house. you said i was ugly i posted pics showing my face....

now you want me to post my income statement and pics of my wife?.... what next....you want to see pics of my cock too?

LMAO....I tell you what if you're that interested go through my post history i've posted property purchase documents before now, showing hundreds of thousands £ property transactions.

lets see a vid inside your house van, smellius.

i knew you would sht your pants from the POF challenge. you little gollum looking gook gremlin

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: February 12, 2019, 03:11:48 PM »
Legit LMAO   :D

Bang on actually. He should look into being a Golam stunt double

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1202 on: February 12, 2019, 03:13:14 PM »

hahaha pecolust. you said i looked like sht, i posted pics showing my physique. you said i lived in a dump, i posted vids inside my house. you said i was ugly i posted pics showing my face....

now you want me to post my income statement and pics of my wife?.... what next....you want to see pics of my cock too?

LMAO....I tell you what if you're that interested go through my post history i've posted property purchase documents before now, showing hundreds of thousands £ property transactions.

i knew you would sht your pants from the POF challenge. you little gollum looking gook gremlin

Your insecurity rivals your stupidity and that's saying a LOT  :-\ Mr I don't care about what anyone thinks of me is so insecure , he posts his pictures , takes videos of his home and more pictures and posted property purchase documents, Jesus dude have you no self awareness? but " I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT ME "

Fights " racism with racism "   ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1203 on: February 12, 2019, 03:18:35 PM »
sorry ND i'm only talking to people that exist IRL for the moment.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1204 on: February 12, 2019, 03:19:46 PM »
NarcissisticDeity is one weird dude, he's proud of bodyparts he never trained and bragging about it, that's like being proud of your toes.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1205 on: February 12, 2019, 03:30:21 PM »
sorry ND i'm only talking to people that exist IRL for the moment.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1206 on: February 12, 2019, 03:32:59 PM »
NarcissisticDeity is one weird dude, he's proud of bodyparts he never trained and bragging about it, that's like being proud of your toes.

Says the guy hiding under a gimmick because he's to scared to return under his real account, Says the guy who poses in a bullet-proof vest and a Glock  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1207 on: February 12, 2019, 03:36:20 PM »

I'll leave you to search the net. I actually do have better things to do than you do.

You have my pics. Set up yourself. Next you'll be wanting me to put ads on gay sites like you have.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: February 12, 2019, 03:38:47 PM »
Says the guy hiding under a gimmick because he's to scared to return under his real account, Says the guy who poses in a bullet-proof vest and a Glock  :-\

That pic never gets old.

Ratherbebig at his finest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1209 on: February 12, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »
Pellius wrote, “I'm not sure if I'm a psychopath but I am posting on GetBig on Thanksgiving day so you may have a point. I'm also not sure if I'm selfish because I do donate to the Salvation Army but I like to swat homeless people out of my way when they ask for money.”

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: February 12, 2019, 03:41:05 PM »

there you go again avoiding the subject. are you that dumb that you dont think people see through your lame tactics? everytime you're being confronted you throw up a bunch of photos and claims im a gimmick and then run off.

you being such a fan of dorian, one would think you would appreciate what he's most known for - his work ethic. turns out you're not. you dont give any credits to that whatsoever, instead youre bragging about bodyparts you never trained.

so the real reason you're into dorian so much is something else... a love affair.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: February 12, 2019, 03:43:37 PM »
That pic never gets old.

Ratherbebig at his finest.

been into any fights lately? you should go back to that mcdonalds, maybe youre the new king of the home less after you dethroned their leader, you just dont know about it. you could be sitting there on the ground and homeless people would throw burgers at your feet.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1212 on: February 12, 2019, 03:45:21 PM »
there you go again avoiding the subject. are you that dumb that you dont think people see through your lame tactics? everytime you're being confronted you throw up a bunch of photos and claims im a gimmick and then run off.

you being such a fan of dorian, one would think you would appreciate what he's most known for - his work ethic. turns out you're not. you dont give any credits to that whatsoever, instead youre bragging about bodyparts you never trained.

so the real reason you're into dorian so much is something else... a love affair.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: February 12, 2019, 03:49:50 PM »

thanks for proving my point.

i guess after your daily bike ride you're so spent that cut and paste is all that you can muster.

save some energy for the random bodybuilding picture-thread, your daily chore awaits.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1214 on: February 12, 2019, 03:50:46 PM »
I'll leave you to search the net. I actually do have better things to do than you do.

You have my pics. Set up yourself. Next you'll be wanting me to put ads on gay sites like you have.

sure. what with all the chess club meetings, voluntary work and bum fighting, i'm sure you're rushed off your feet  ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: February 12, 2019, 03:52:45 PM »
after pellius lost his temper playing chess and karate-chopping the board in half, nobody wants to play him anymore  :(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: February 12, 2019, 03:53:29 PM »

Love how you and conker say things like "everybody knows it", " you're not fooling anybody". Trying to act like you have all this support as you get reamed from all angles.

You and conker, unemployed parasites sitting day and night on GetBig.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: February 12, 2019, 03:56:10 PM »
Love how you and conker say things like "everybody knows it", " you're not fooling anybody". Trying to act like you have all this support as you get reamed from all angles.

actually i don't sit here day and night, why dont you go and compare my hours on getbig with... say 240 is back and see how they differ? oh i forgot, then you would look foolish as that would prove we're not one and the same... and then you and NarcissisticDeity would be out of ammo.  :(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: February 12, 2019, 03:58:27 PM »
thanks for proving my point.

i guess after your daily bike ride you're so spent that cut and paste is all that you can muster.

save some energy for the random bodybuilding picture-thread, your daily chore awaits.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1219 on: February 12, 2019, 03:59:58 PM »

got way more "supporters" than you brah.  ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: February 12, 2019, 04:18:45 PM »
This thread is gold.  50 pages of old school getbig.   :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1221 on: February 12, 2019, 04:27:39 PM »
This thread is gold.  50 pages of old school getbig.   :D

;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1222 on: February 12, 2019, 04:58:25 PM »
lordy lordy lordy! looks like pellius turned up on another board i frequent. touting his wares!

he's getting some surprisingly positive feedback TBH

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176803811

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1223 on: February 12, 2019, 05:16:45 PM »
Years ago Pellius posted about the police raiding his place. Those posts have disappeared. I vaguely remember his living in a basement. So I doubt he owns a house. He must have retired on a pension to afford his lifestyle.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1224 on: February 12, 2019, 06:02:48 PM »
lordy lordy lordy! looks like pellius turned up on another board i frequent. touting his wares!

he's getting some surprisingly positive feedback TBH

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176803811

Goddamn man, your "stalker level" is off the charts.  Creating accounts on other boards?  Pretending to be Pellius?  WTF is wrong with you?    :D