Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344555 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1225 on: February 12, 2019, 06:23:17 PM »
got way more "supporters" than you brah.  ;)

Plonker a U gonna "fatwa" him  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1226 on: February 12, 2019, 06:23:22 PM »
What you talking about? I can't control where other people post.

And if you want to talk about stalking. It is pellius that has my hacked pics stored on his hard drive, posting them 100+ times.  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1227 on: February 12, 2019, 06:28:30 PM »
i'm only racist to racists

That’s a stupid thing to say, what are you, eight??

You are just as racist, only when it suits you  ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: February 12, 2019, 06:33:21 PM »

And if you want to talk about stalking. It is pellius that has my hacked pics stored on his hard drive, posting them 100+ times.  ;)

He could make some serious money, selling your pictures in Kandahar or Islamabad  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: February 12, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
This thread is gold.  50 pages of old school getbig.   :D

No.

A year or two ago both of these manchildren would have had a mud hole stomped in them and walked dry.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1230 on: February 12, 2019, 07:30:31 PM »
Beats sitting on GetBig first thing in the morning until almost 3 am.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: February 12, 2019, 07:40:03 PM »
lordy lordy lordy! looks like pellius turned up on another board i frequent. touting his wares!

he's getting some surprisingly positive feedback TBH

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176803811

Really? And which one am I and how do you know? Like I said before, lying is just ingrained in your culture and your nature. I'm not even on that board. Amazing that a rich business owner who çlaims to have a wife and kids spends so much time on this board and still has time to be on other message boards.

What a full rich life you live.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: February 12, 2019, 07:42:19 PM »
got way more "supporters" than you brah.  ;)

Bahahaha! Where? Basil and ratherbebig?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: February 12, 2019, 07:46:06 PM »
Years ago Pellius posted about the police raiding his place. Those posts have disappeared. I vaguely remember his living in a basement. So I doubt he owns a house. He must have retired on a pension to afford his lifestyle.

Another one desperately scrolling through my post history searching for dirt.

Another little mind I own.

As Arnold said to Nubret, "Keep looking."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: February 12, 2019, 07:51:40 PM »

Whatever do you mean?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: February 12, 2019, 07:54:02 PM »
lordy lordy lordy! looks like pellius turned up on another board i frequent. touting his wares!

he's getting some surprisingly positive feedback TBH

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176803811

That's embarrassing for you Conker. Not Pellius. Fake accounts on bb.com? Really now?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: February 12, 2019, 08:27:48 PM »
That's embarrassing for you Conker. Not Pellius. Fake accounts on bb.com? Really now?

I link the thread briefly scrolled through it and thought it was some thread conker stumbled onto. And since the guy sounded like a dick and used the word "brah", he figure he would portray him as me. After reading this post I went back and read the whole thread. Saw he posted pics of me there. Just opened the account today.

Shows how dumb he is. Does he really believe he could dupe GetBig with something like that? Where GetBig has a long history of outing poseurs like that. And he made it so easy.

So let me get this straight: a successful business owner with a million dollar house, and a wife and kids, opens up a bogus account portraying to be me on bb.com TODAY, acting like a dick to elicit negative comments using grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors I rarely make and actually believes he can fool anyone here.

Holy Fuck! My ownage has reached a new level. That post of his just solidified his position as being my official bitch. Even his butt buddies ratherbebig and Basile can't defend that.

Keep going conker, my little bitch boy. This thread just keeps delivering.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: February 12, 2019, 09:12:37 PM »
Bahahaha! Where? Basil and ratherbebig?

In Tora Bora mountain region of Pakistan/Afghanistan  :D

Basil badly needs haircut , so he's out  ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1238 on: February 12, 2019, 09:31:54 PM »
Another one desperately scrolling through my post history searching for dirt.

Another little mind I own.

I think that post was before 2007 so not in the archives. I was going by memory. You were quite upset by the invasion so posted here on Getbig.

Pellius, you approach these forums like some sort of gladiator. This is just a discussion forum. No need to get so bitter and defensive. You retaliate all the time...to the bitter end.

You are the one looking for things about me. You even foolishly listen to that tool Iron Cross.

I could care less where you live or how you pay your bills. Other people would like to know, though.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: February 12, 2019, 09:46:18 PM »

Nubret was great bb, but he was NOT Arnold !.

See, Arnold frequently visit Australia/Sydney meets with Paul Graham (& others  ;)) but never with V.B. or ever mention him.

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: February 12, 2019, 10:06:56 PM »

I think that post was before 2007 so not in the archives. I was going by memory. You were quite upset by the invasion so posted here on Getbig.

Pellius, you approach these forums like some sort of gladiator. This is just a discussion forum. No need to get so bitter and defensive. You retaliate all the time...to the bitter end.

You are the one looking for things about me. You even foolishly listen to that tool Iron Cross.

I could care less where you live or how you pay your bills. Other people would like to know, though.

Oh really? You know what other people want to know so you so generously take the responsibility upon yourself?

Just like conker saying how much you don't care. Yet here you are.

Why do they call you Cornuto in Australia?

Why didn't you report the rape that you claim occurred in your apartment?

Why do you claim to be a hypertrophy expert and age has little to no effect on muscle growth yet you are a big fatso?

You claim training will trigger testosterone in older people. Why don't you get tested and prove it? Why don't you prove anything? You make outlandish claims with zero evidence and accuse the board of acting like "experts".

I proved my theory on a muscle group that is notoriously unresponsive to training. I have not duplicated it on any other muscle group because I just do not have the will and drive and obsession to do so. The commitment I invested in my calves became an unhealthy obsession and taught me how, unless you can step outside of yourself and self evaluate, you will do crazy things and have your priorities skewed. Look at Coleman.

But what I did. The principles I followed based on Arthur Jones worked. Nobody else that I know or you know have been able to make such a dramatic difference in muscle hypertrophy. I didn't need Jones to put a gun to my head. I was crazy and consumed and driven enough at the time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: February 12, 2019, 10:08:12 PM »

Nubret was great bb, but he was NOT Arnold !.

See, Arnold frequently visit Australia/Sydney meets with Paul Graham (& others  ;)) but never with V.B. or ever mention him.

;D

Agreed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1242 on: February 12, 2019, 10:30:55 PM »
Oh really? You know what other people want to know so you so generously take the responsibility upon yourself?

Just like conker saying how much you don't care. Yet here you are.

Why do they call you Cornuto in Australia?

Why didn't you report the rape that you claim occurred in your apartment?

Why do you claim to be a hypertrophy expert and age has little to no effect on muscle growth yet you are a big fatso?

You claim training will trigger testosterone in older people. Why don't you get tested and prove it? Why don't you prove anything? You make outlandish claims with zero evidence and accuse the board of acting like "experts".

I proved my theory on a muscle group that is notoriously unresponsive to training. I have not duplicated it on any other muscle group because I just do not have the will and drive and obsession to do so. The commitment I invested in my calves became an unhealthy obsession and taught me how, unless you can step outside of yourself and self evaluate, you will do crazy things and have your priorities skewed. Look at Coleman.

But what I did. The principles I followed based on Arthur Jones worked. Nobody else that I know or you know have been able to make such a dramatic difference in muscle hypertrophy. I didn't need Jones to put a gun to my head. I was crazy and consumed and driven enough at the time.

Pellius, shake your head really good. You think you know plenty about bodybuilding, etc., but refuse to allow that others might know more.

Nobody calls me that name except Iron Cross who admits he is on Getbig and is paid to harass me. He and his double, Teutonic Knight, have been trying for many years now to no avail.

Then you come along and embrace some of the crap that he posts. I bet he even sends you messages. You really are naive and quite desperate to believe a liar and patsy like him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1243 on: February 12, 2019, 10:48:51 PM »

::)

He wasn't talking about you, Melvin.  Wait.  Was he?

That explains why this came to blows.

PS - isn't it called a Royale with Cheese in Hawaii?  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: February 12, 2019, 11:05:05 PM »

Pellius, shake your head really good. You think you know plenty about bodybuilding, etc., but refuse to allow that others might know more.

Nobody calls me that name except Iron Cross who admits he is on Getbig and is paid to harass me. He and his double, Teutonic Knight, have been trying for many years now to no avail.

Then you come along and embrace some of the crap that he posts. I bet he even sends you messages. You really are naive and quite desperate to believe a liar and patsy like him.

Coach is more knowledgeable than I am. VanB is more knowledgeable than I am. Ergo is more knowledgeable than I am. Brian David Johson is more knowledgeable than I am. John Little is more knowledgeable than I am. John Meadows is more knowledgeable than I am; and, of course, Arthur Jones knew more than anybody and would have continued to evolve if he were still alive.

How about you? Nobody. Nobody but you claims to be an expert. You accuse others of being locked into their own beliefs and not experiment and change. The "feeder" thread by tres tacos proved you wrong. Only you are the dogmatic and closed minded one.

Project much? You disgusting and contemptable fat piece of shit! Goodrum is a class act compared to you. How many times did you have to play the cuck while Roz was getting hammered by members of your gym that actually trained?

Jesus Fuking Christ, what a pussfied cuck you are!

I have no knowledge whether Roz had cheated on me. Good for her if she did. She told me one day that I would be surprised at who the guys were who came around courting her when I was teaching high school.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1245 on: February 12, 2019, 11:24:08 PM »
Coach is more knowledgeable than I am. VanB is more knowledgeable than I am. Ergo is more knowledgeable than I am. Brian David Johson is more knowledgeable than I am. John Little is more knowledgeable than I am. John Meadows is more knowledgeable than I am; and, of course, Arthur Jones knew more than anybody and would have continued to evolve if he were still alive.

How about you? Nobody. Nobody but you claims to be an expert. You accuse others of being locked into their own beliefs and not experiment and change. The "feeder" thread by tres tacos proved you wrong. Only you are the dogmatic and closed minded one.

Project much? You disgusting and contemptable fat piece of shit! Goodrum is a class act compared to you. How many times did you have to play the cuck while Roz was getting hammered by members of your gym that actually trained?

Jesus Fuking Christ, what a pussfied cuck you are!

Pellius, you have become a despicable lowlife. Hope you feel proud of what you posted. Please leave my ex out of these discussions. You should be ashamed to post those allegations about someone else.

Compared to you and others here on Getbig I am an expert in hypertrophy. Period. You are not so can't judge others. Of course you won't believe or accept that.

Of all the people you mention the only one I consider an authority is Arthur Jones. Unfortunately, even a genius like him can get it wrong. So much logic and good sense but if you have the physiology wrong

about how muscles contract then your whole system will collapse. He wrote that muscle fibres are like boxcars on a railway. Nope, the model is the sliding filament theory. Makes a big difference.

In addition his premise that intensity was the reason why muscles grew stronger and bigger is false. It is only one factor. He was wrong about volume as most bodybuilders knew and know.

Lots and lots of sets with fairly heavy resistance is what causes hypertrophy. Once a threshold is passed re intensity then hypertrophy can follow.

That is why I don't accept the feeder system that you seem to endorse. Nope, that won't lead to maximum hypertrophy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1246 on: February 13, 2019, 03:40:04 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1247 on: February 13, 2019, 04:29:28 AM »
this thread... man...
a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: February 13, 2019, 06:15:33 AM »

Conker actually spent all that time writing all those gimmick posts with someone else's photos

???

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1249 on: February 13, 2019, 06:40:39 AM »
I link the thread briefly scrolled through it and thought it was some thread conker stumbled onto. And since the guy sounded like a dick and used the word "brah", he figure he would portray him as me. After reading this post I went back and read the whole thread. Saw he posted pics of me there. Just opened the account today.

Shows how dumb he is. Does he really believe he could dupe GetBig with something like that? Where GetBig has a long history of outing poseurs like that. And he made it so easy.

So let me get this straight: a successful business owner with a million dollar house, and a wife and kids, opens up a bogus account portraying to be me on bb.com TODAY, acting like a dick to elicit negative comments using grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors I rarely make and actually believes he can fool anyone here.

Holy Fuck! My ownage has reached a new level. That post of his just solidified his position as being my official bitch. Even his butt buddies ratherbebig and Basile can't defend that.

Keep going conker, my little bitch boy. This thread just keeps delivering.

don't get mad at me just because you didn't get the feedback you wanted over there. anyway some of the comments were quite positive considering  :D

serious question pellius. how much GH were you on in those pics because you look to have full blown palumboism witout the muscle!

must have been a boatload!