Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344382 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1325 on: February 13, 2019, 05:30:03 PM »
Props dude for posting a pic! Good build as well.

Thank you! I appreciate that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1326 on: February 13, 2019, 05:39:48 PM »
Jesus christ, what a bunch of fucking losers...

Lol   ;D

I’m hoping we get to see ND and Conker in thongs posing trunks.
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: February 13, 2019, 05:50:19 PM »
Lol   ;D

I’m hoping we get to see ND and Conker in thongs posing trunks.

Plonker should use ' Dust of Uruzgan' as his posing melody  ;D

(good lyrics about his land in that song , go to YouTube : Dust of Uruzgan ............)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1328 on: February 13, 2019, 05:52:11 PM »

don't get mad at me just because you didn't get the feedback you wanted over there. anyway some of the comments were quite positive considering  :D

serious question pellius. how much GH were you on in those pics because you look to have full blown palumboism witout the muscle!

must have been a boatload!

At that time? Zero. But thanks for the compliment.

Serious question for you: Do you have any idea how much I own your mind and how this thread consumes your life? You actually started a bogus account on another board portraying me acting like a dick to elicit negative responses so you can post them here. Where's all that support you claim you have here? How is it that you claim you don't care what other people think yet you make a bogus account on another board to try to garner support? It's obvious you are getting so mentally destroy here that you are getting so desperate and having a breakdown.

You know when you've reached rock bottom when another medically diagnosed crazy person calls you crazy. Josh despises me with a passion but even you have sunk to a new low.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1329 on: February 13, 2019, 05:52:49 PM »
lol. Tiny tit compared to most on getbig!!  ;D ;D

To be honest, and no trolling, everyone posting in this thread looks good in their own right, drugs or not.

At least we all train. Better than most of the population.

I just do yoga, and light stretching :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1330 on: February 13, 2019, 05:54:33 PM »
I just do yoga, and light stretching :D

Yoga is good shit!
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: February 13, 2019, 05:55:09 PM »
Could be worse  ;)

BAHAHAHA!

That never gets old.

ratherbebig in all his glory.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1332 on: February 13, 2019, 05:56:15 PM »
How tall is Conker at 215 pounds?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: February 13, 2019, 06:17:25 PM »
pellius on gear too?

you're like the last of the natty bodybuilders.

you and that guy mike o hearn

I've been on just TRT for years. I've never lied about and I have been very open about it.
This is the results of a blood test that I had yesterday. I get one about every four months.
I am within the testosterone reference range and hardly the juiced up guy that some like to so generously attribute to me. And I am on the low end of the igf reference range proving I am not on any HGH. But, again, thanks for the compliment.

The first attachment is just to show the date when the blood test was performed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1334 on: February 13, 2019, 08:03:11 PM »
Jesus christ, what a bunch of fucking losers...
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: February 13, 2019, 08:34:27 PM »
Hey pellius, I tried your calf routine back in the day but had to quit after a while because I just got tendon pain. Did you ever have a similar problem?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1336 on: February 13, 2019, 11:23:00 PM »
ND, please buy a decent camera!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1337 on: February 13, 2019, 11:38:41 PM »
I've been on just TRT for years. I've never lied about and I have been very open about it.
This is the results of a blood test that I had yesterday. I get one about every four months.
I am within the testosterone reference range and hardly the juiced up guy that some like to so generously attribute to me. And I am on the low end of the igf reference range proving I am not on any HGH. But, again, thanks for the compliment.

The first attachment is just to show the date when the blood test was performed.

Might want to edit the second one, it seems to have your full name at the bottom.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: February 13, 2019, 11:49:46 PM »

Pellius, you have become a despicable lowlife. Hope you feel proud of what you posted. Please leave my ex out of these discussions. You should be ashamed to post those allegations about someone else.

Compared to you and others here on Getbig I am an expert in hypertrophy. Period. You are not so can't judge others. Of course you won't believe or accept that.

Of all the people you mention the only one I consider an authority is Arthur Jones. Unfortunately, even a genius like him can get it wrong. So much logic and good sense but if you have the physiology wrong

about how muscles contract then your whole system will collapse. He wrote that muscle fibres are like boxcars on a railway. Nope, the model is the sliding filament theory. Makes a big difference.

In addition his premise that intensity was the reason why muscles grew stronger and bigger is false. It is only one factor. He was wrong about volume as most bodybuilders knew and know.

Lots and lots of sets with fairly heavy resistance is what causes hypertrophy. Once a threshold is passed re intensity then hypertrophy can follow.

That is why I don't accept the feeder system that you seem to endorse. Nope, that won't lead to maximum hypertrophy.

You mad, bro?

You're a self-described "shit stirrer" but when it comes back on you, you cry like a baby. A big FAT baby. I'm just stirring some shit, tubby. You wanted to pick a fight with me? Well, you got it.

At least now we have it officially on record that you think you are more knowledgable than people like Coach and John Meadows. Coach has been a successful trainer/coach for many years working with world-class athletes from a variety of sports. He also has access and gets to mingle with other top trainers and coaches from all over the country and world always getting updates on the latest advancements in sport and athletic performance. In addition, he practices what he preaches and is always in great shape year round and still strong as an ox.

John Meadows was able to leave a very lucrative position in finance and pursue personal training and nutrition because it provided him with an even better living. In addition, he is a professional bodybuilder still able to compete at a world-class level and looks incredible.

It's no wonder you are such a bitter and angry man. You really believe that you are better than those two. More knowledgeable with more insights into resistance training.
Yet, they are both very successful and respected and even admired by many. You have never been successful at anything save for the one Mr. Canada victory you fixed and no one respects you and takes you seriously. Many hold you in the highest contempt.

And I never said that I endorsed Tres Tacos' "feeder" protocol but it was presented in a way that I, unlike you, keep an open mind, am willing to give it a go. I don't think it will affect recovery as, if I understand it, you are not breaking down the muscle as you would want to during your normal protocol using maximum resistance, but just forcing additional blood flow into the area. That sounds like a positive thing.

And of course I look at tres taco and you in your most pristine prime and it's no comparison. Just like I look at you, and Coach, and John Meadows, and it's laughable. As I told you before, one can theorize all they want, and they should, but at the end of the day, the proof is always in the pudding. And I like their pudding and don't like your fat.

You're so arrogant and so full of yourself. Such an exaggerated sense of self-importance always thinking you're superior to others, but when the sun sets and you have to look at yourself in the mirror you're really such a sad, lonely, and tragic figure.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: February 14, 2019, 12:02:52 AM »
Might want to edit the second one, it seems to have your full name at the bottom.

Not a huge deal as I have nothing to hide but it's always better to be safe in this day and age. There's many here that people know their real name and they've been fine. I mean, Coach has a lot of enemies here and everyone knows his name and where they can find him. I'm surprised Josh hasn't tried to go after him in his personal life. Maybe he has and just didn't find anything. Josh says he has all my info anyway.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit. I did Google my name. I was interested to know that someone of the same name became a Reverend while in his mid-fifties back in the 1800s. Also, they already show that I work at City Mill but they still have me listed as still working URS Corporation. You have to pay if you want to know more. There is also a mix-up and some cross info with someone with the exact same name except one letter different.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: February 14, 2019, 12:17:45 AM »
Hey pellius, I tried your calf routine back in the day but had to quit after a while because I just got tendon pain. Did you ever have a similar problem?

Yes, there were times when I couldn't walk the next day. You have to introduce intensity variables gradually. You can't just don't go crazy on the first day. And always make sure you are fully recovered before training the muscle again. This could be anywhere from 3 days to a week. Just make sure there is no soreness left.

Once you get going though and can handle a lot of stress the challenge is to find new ways to increase the intensity. To keep challenging the muscle. I wish I kept a record of what I did. The one principle I learned from Arthur Jones that I always keep in the back of my mind is that as long as you are working WITHIN your functional ability, doing things that your body is already capable of doing, then exercise will do little or nothing by way of increase muscle size and strength.
So for, instance, if you can do, say, 8 pullups, and just keep doing just 8 never trying for a 9th, then you are doing nothing to stimulate an adaptive response because there is nothing to adapt to. You are already doing things that your body can do anyway.

Next time you go to the gym just randomly pick someone and watch them do a set. Now when they terminate that set ask yourself if you think that person could have done some additional reps. If that person is like 95% of the people that go to a gym he probably could have done an additional 5 reps if he really wanted to and had the drive and will. They are not getting even close to what they are capable of.

For quads, um, we're going to do three exercises: leg extensions, leg press, and machine hack squats."

"And how many sets per exercise?"

"Ah, ahem, we're going to do, the first exercise we're going to do 3 sets. So we are going to do a light set to get the movement, get everything, get the blood in there. A medium set, to further, you know, get the body and the mind ready. Then the last set is going to be like... like somebody's got a gun to your little baby's head. Yeah. And he's going to pull the trigger unless you fucking give 100%. Life and death. One set. One "

-- Dorian Yates to Brian Rose, CEO and President of London Real, just before a leg workout.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: February 14, 2019, 12:33:06 AM »
you're 170lb absolute tops in that pic. you are tiny. lmao i can't believe this dude was telling me his physique smoked mine. he's more fookin delusional than peco!!  :D :D :D

Conker for the win. ND has a decent built, but cant compare really.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1342 on: February 14, 2019, 12:35:16 AM »
At that time? Zero. But thanks for the compliment.

Serious question for you: Do you have any idea how much I own your mind and how this thread consumes your life? You actually started a bogus account on another board portraying me acting like a dick to elicit negative responses so you can post them here. Where's all that support you claim you have here? How is it that you claim you don't care what other people think yet you make a bogus account on another board to try to garner support? It's obvious you are getting so mentally destroy here that you are getting so desperate and having a breakdown.

You know when you've reached rock bottom when another medically diagnosed crazy person calls you crazy. Josh despises me with a passion but even you have sunk to a new low.

Smellius convincing himself that the guy's over there said he looked like sht because he was "acting like a dick" rather than because he actually does look like sht ???

You're the only dude I've ever seen with huge GH gut but no muscle  ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1343 on: February 14, 2019, 12:46:04 AM »
Yes, there were times when I couldn't walk the next day. You have to introduce intensity variables gradually. You can't just don't go crazy on the first day. And always make sure you are fully recovered before training the muscle again. This could be anywhere from 3 days to a week. Just make sure there is no soreness left.

Once you get going though and can handle a lot of stress the challenge is to find new ways to increase the intensity. To keep challenging the muscle. I wish I kept a record of what I did. The one principle I learned from Arthur Jones that I always keep in the back of my mind is that as long as you are working WITHIN your functional ability, doing things that your body is already capable of doing, then exercise will do little or nothing by way of increase muscle size and strength.
So for, instance, if you can do, say, 8 pullups, and just keep doing just 8 never trying for a 9th, then you are doing nothing to stimulate an adaptive response because there is nothing to adapt to. You are already doing things that your body can do anyway.

Next time you go to the gym just randomly pick someone and watch them do a set. Now when they terminate that set ask yourself if you think that person could have done some additional reps. If that person is like 95% of the people that go to a gym he probably could have done an additional 5 reps if he really wanted to and had the drive and will. They are not getting even close to what they are capable of.

For quads, um, we're going to do three exercises: leg extensions, leg press, and machine hack squats."

"And how many sets per exercise?"

"Ah, ahem, we're going to do, the first exercise we're going to do 3 sets. So we are going to do a light set to get the movement, get everything, get the blood in there. A medium set, to further, you know, get the body and the mind ready. Then the last set is going to be like... like somebody's got a gun to your little baby's head. Yeah. And he's going to pull the trigger unless you fucking give 100%. Life and death. One set. One "

-- Dorian Yates to Brian Rose, CEO and President of London Real, just before a leg workout.

when you're at the gym and this guy comes to give you training advice!  :D :D :D  ??? ??? ???

Conker for the win. ND has a decent built, but cant compare really.

good man. refreshing to see a bit of honesty

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: February 14, 2019, 03:04:57 AM »
ND looks excellent as a natural, while Conker looks like a polished turd on drugs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: February 14, 2019, 03:17:15 AM »
ND looks excellent as a natural, while Conker looks like a polished turd on drugs.

good man. refreshing to see a bit of honesty  ;D

Thanks. Poor Plonker up all night stressing this nonsense lol Mr I don't care what people think of me. Fucking guy is up till 1:30 in the morning then up a few hours later posting.  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: February 14, 2019, 03:22:02 AM »
ND, please buy a decent camera!

I actually do. My old HTC has seen better days I'm trying to hold off for an S10 or the new Note

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1347 on: February 14, 2019, 05:15:48 AM »
good man. refreshing to see a bit of honesty  ;D

Thanks. Poor Plonker up all night stressing this nonsense lol Mr I don't care what people think of me. Fucking guy is up till 1:30 in the morning then up a few hours later posting.  :-\

lol can't believe all that noise and ragging on other's physiques was coming from this little peewee herman looking fella!  ??? ??? ???

24o is back is actually a bigger dude than you!  :o :o :o

this board never ceases to amaze me!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1348 on: February 14, 2019, 05:23:49 AM »
lol can't believe all that noise and ragging on other's physiques was coming from this little peewee herman looking fella!  ??? ??? ???

24o is back is actually a bigger dude than you!  :o :o :o

this board never ceases to amaze me!!!

How big do you expect a natural to be?
X

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: February 14, 2019, 05:43:23 AM »
How big do you expect a natural to be?

He obviously does not have much experience training naturally, which explains his delusion.