Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344479 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1350 on: February 14, 2019, 06:04:20 AM »
lol can't believe all that noise and ragging on other's physiques was coming from this little peewee herman looking fella!  ??? ??? ???

24o is back is actually a bigger dude than you!  :o :o :o

this board never ceases to amaze me!!!

Now you're just being silly. Why you keep posting old pics? Cause you know the recent one smokes you  8) hell even the old one's do. What happened to I never posted a proper pic? Oh snap , what happened to I don't even lift? Yeah I thought so.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1351 on: February 14, 2019, 06:07:47 AM »
How big do you expect a natural to be?

bigger than that if you're gonna run your mouth on others   :D

trust me 240 is back is a bigger dude than ND.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: February 14, 2019, 06:10:13 AM »
bigger than that if you're gonna run your mouth on others   :D

trust me 240 is back is a bigger dude than ND.

222lbs  vs 215lbs you get smoked  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1353 on: February 14, 2019, 06:17:31 AM »
 it's all smoke and mirrors with all the silly little pics you post. but finally, at last, in this bathroom pic we get to see enough to see that you're an absolute joke. a complete twink . lmao . thanks vince  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: February 14, 2019, 06:26:25 AM »
it's all smoke and mirrors with all the silly little pics you post. but finally, at last, in this bathroom pic we get to see enough to see that you're an absolute joke. a complete twink . lmao . thanks vince  :D

You fear recent pics for a reason  ;) all your gear and gh and you aren't even close LMFAO

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1355 on: February 14, 2019, 06:31:34 AM »
i fear recent pictures lmao. it took vince to finally bring you out the closet! and now can we see why, peewee

no crop!!!! :o :o :o

twinktastic!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: February 14, 2019, 06:39:11 AM »
i fear recent pictures lmao. it took vince to finally bring you out the closet! and now can we see why, peewee

no crop!!!! :o :o :o

twinktastic!

Stupid these are pictures I posted years ago , no one outed me. And I was 30lbs lighter , this pic I'm 222lbs and for all your gear and all your GH you don't compare  ;) the joke is on you Plonker

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: February 14, 2019, 06:46:01 AM »
Plonker I cropped your arm why didn't it look bigger? Lmfao  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1358 on: February 14, 2019, 06:46:21 AM »

if your'e 190lb in that pic then 240 is 200lb in his  ::)

you didn't want to post a pic it was only vince posting a pic from years ago that finally got you out the closet! and if you looked any better now you'd post a pic how you look now.

face it, that bathroom pic is the clearest pic of you ever posted and you're 170lb absolute, ABSOLUTE maximum and that's the best you've ever looked. FACT

::) ::) ::) ::)

Plonker I cropped your arm why didn't it look bigger? Lmfao  ;D

as i said, it's smoke and mirrors. you and pellius have to try and mess around cropping bits out of my pics. as if somehow this changes the fact that i'm 10 x bigger than both of you and look 10x better. it doesn't.

notice how i just post both of your puny @ss pics in their entirety  ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1359 on: February 14, 2019, 07:03:43 AM »
I've been on just TRT for years. I've never lied about and I have been very open about it.
This is the results of a blood test that I had yesterday. I get one about every four months.
I am within the testosterone reference range and hardly the juiced up guy that some like to so generously attribute to me. And I am on the low end of the igf reference range proving I am not on any HGH. But, again, thanks for the compliment.

The first attachment is just to show the date when the blood test was performed.

Crazy low cholesterol, bro.

Is that healthy?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: February 14, 2019, 07:10:36 AM »

if your'e 190lb in that pic then 240 is 200lb in his  ::)

you didn't want to post a pic it was only vince posting a pic from years ago that finally got you out the closet! and if you looked any better now you'd post a pic how you look now.

face it, that bathroom pic is the clearest pic of you ever posted and you're 170lb absolute, ABSOLUTE maximum and that's the best you've ever looked. FACT

::) ::) ::) ::)

as i said, it's smoke and mirrors. you and pellius have to try and mess around cropping bits out of my pics. as if somehow this changes the fact that i'm 10 x bigger than both of you and look 10x better. it doesn't.

notice how i just post both of your puny @ss pics in their entirety  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1361 on: February 14, 2019, 07:11:23 AM »

Is that healthy?
Oral steroids wipe out your HDL (Good cholesterol)
Injectables have little/No effect.

For HDL that low must have been running orals at time

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1362 on: February 14, 2019, 10:25:04 AM »
Oral steroids wipe out your HDL (Good cholesterol)
Injectables have little/No effect.

For HDL that low must have been running orals at time

Total cholesterol = 96

Crazy low.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1363 on: February 14, 2019, 12:03:05 PM »
Total cholesterol = 96

Crazy low.

The measurement units are different in the UK. But from looking at his results it's only the low HDL that's flagged and his score of 35 HDL when the norm is +40 not that far below.

In the uk hdl is supposed to be above 1.0 mmol/l when I've had blood tests while on orals mine's been 0.1, nearly non existent. I've wondered whether the test is skewed by the orals or whether they do actually destroy all of your good cholesterol. Bounces back pretty quickly after stop taking them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1364 on: February 14, 2019, 12:09:26 PM »
Which Iron Warrior won the bloody battle of words?!?
X

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1365 on: February 14, 2019, 12:26:54 PM »
Which Iron Warrior won the bloody battle of words?!?

I don't know but I tried to do ND a favour and get him a bit of independent feedback on another site I post on in the rate my physique section  :D

unfortunately his pics didn't pass moderation. Got this message back fom mods

"We need pictures with no editing. No overhead lighting would help us determine your weakness and strengths too. Retake some pictures."

So as shitty as his pics look. Seems they're shopped too! I thought his arms looked funky but didn't want to say anything ad I don't know sht about Photoshop etc

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1366 on: February 14, 2019, 01:00:45 PM »
I don't know but I tried to do ND a favour and get him a bit of independent feedback on another site I post on in the rate my physique section  :D

"We need pictures with no editing. No overhead lighting would help us determine your weakness and strengths too. Retake some pictures."

So as shitty as his pics look. Seems they're shopped too! I thought his arms looked funky but didn't want to say anything ad I don't know sht about Photoshop etc

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: February 14, 2019, 01:02:47 PM »

Is this what you've been reduced to?  :-\ Poor fella photoshop? really? grasping at straws bro  8) I don't need photoshop to smoke your ass

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1368 on: February 14, 2019, 01:05:17 PM »
Smellius convincing himself that the guy's over there said he looked like sht because he was "acting like a dick" rather than because he actually does look like sht ???

You're the only dude I've ever seen with huge GH gut but no muscle  ???

Conker convincing himself that I haven't absolutely destroyed his mind. Can't get any support here so he actually goes on another board portraying himself as me acting like a dick to elicit negative comments.

"Only on GH and low dose test in these pics so obviously I'm a pretty good responder and pretty ripped. Anyway let me know what you think and if any improvements are possible. BTW I am also a former BJJ champion and have trained with the Gracies. So I'm not exactly someone to be trifled with if you catch my drift."

"Obviously the bit about being BJJ trained scared you brahs"
Yeh whatever bra. You're obviously the jealous type. I bet your physique can't touch mine and I'm still a work in progress."

"I see there's a few haters here. I'll just wait till the bigger brahs come along to give some proper advice. I bet no one in is this thread is as low body fat % as me. FACT"

It goes on but you get the picture. What a desperate little dickhead you are. You thought you could fool anybody. You write like someone who never went to high school. Oh wait, you didn't graduate from high school. You went to prison. Yet, you are this millionaire business owner who has no time for this shit and doesn't care about what other people think. All the while on this thread night and day and making up accounts on different boards.
"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: February 14, 2019, 01:07:40 PM »

Holy fuck! Still starting accounts and posting on other boards to prove that he doesn't care what people think.

This whole thread OWNS you!

Now, this is how one acts like when they are having a nervous breakdown.

Suicide watch noted.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: February 14, 2019, 01:15:14 PM »
When a medically diagnosed crazy person says your mind has gotten destroyed -- it's gotten destroyed. Josh hates me but pray he doesn't decide to follow up on his threat. He's crazy but he's no dummy. The guys has a lot of free time and spent a good portion of it learning how to hack and get into people personal lives. I don't want to email him because I'm afraid of what he can do in the future to my email account. I may start a new one just to see what he has in mind.

Conker
You need help. Pellius absolutely has destroyed your self worth. I have mental health issues obviously...but you really dont recognize how far gone in the head you are.

Pellius
If you read this email me at peetheweepie .com@outlook.com

You know what i can and have done to people online. Conker deserves it to happen to him. Ya you and i dont get along...but ill help you with this one.
[/i]

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: February 14, 2019, 01:16:48 PM »
Plonker you like apples? How do you like these apples?  ;)

All of Plonker's gear ( his actual gear ) vs what I take, and for what? to get smoked by a life time natty  8)

Plonker all this gear and 13" arms is the best you could manage?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: February 14, 2019, 01:18:48 PM »
Yeah Josh is on your ass now lol the fun and games are over. Josh is RELENTLESS and he will not quit until he gets what he wants. I've seen him run through this place. Good luck Plonker you're going to need it  :-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: February 14, 2019, 01:20:27 PM »

Is that healthy?

Well, according to my doctor, yes, very healthy. Of course, there is too low but he says I'm heart attack proof. But it's atrial fibrillation that runs in the family and I have that and we all died from heart issues. Like most people.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: February 14, 2019, 01:20:55 PM »

He's taking this shit WAY to seriously. reduced to this?  :-\ You've been here long enough and seen this before , this is a precursor to and epic Meltdown. One of those Classic GetBig I'm never coming back meltdowns