Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344542 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1375 on: February 14, 2019, 01:23:13 PM »
Oral steroids wipe out your HDL (Good cholesterol)
Injectables have little/No effect.

For HDL that low must have been running orals at time

LOL! Typical steroid abuser mindset. No one can be in my condition without steroids. No one can have low HDL without steroids. But thanks for the compliment but I haven't used orals in decades.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1376 on: February 14, 2019, 01:26:08 PM »
He's taking this shit WAY to seriously. reduced to this?  :-\ You've been here long enough and seen this before , this is a precursor to and epic Meltdown. One of those Classic GetBig I'm never coming back meltdowns 

Have to take this place with a grain of salt.

I mean, who really cares who is bigger than who. It makes no difference in real life anyway in terms of who looks better, you or Conker. Many people here look better than me and I am sure I look better than others. Whatever. Just a bunch of faceless people on the internet.

Conker needs to take a breather.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: February 14, 2019, 01:26:56 PM »
Which Iron Warrior won the bloody battle of words?!?

Conker has obviously gone mental.

A grown ass juiced up "brah" is crumbling and mentally breaking down before our eyes.

It's fascinating to witness.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: February 14, 2019, 01:30:27 PM »
Total cholesterol = 96

Crazy low.

Very unhealthy. Look it up, many more heart attacks w/ very low cholesterol,than when high.
(Unless its crazy off the charts LDL/Trig's high). Not picking on Pellius, just stating it since I study it like crazy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1379 on: February 14, 2019, 01:30:45 PM »

I mean, who really cares who is bigger than who. It makes no difference in real life anyway in terms of who looks better, you or Conker. Many people here look better than me and I am sure I look better than others. Whatever. Just a bunch of faceless people on the internet.

Seriously the poor fella is making fake accounts , calling people racist shit , staying up till the wee hours of the night back up early to prove to everyone how much he don't care.  :-\

It's all good and fun until you're reduced to this shit. I've gone at with Pellius but how fucking emotionally invested do you have to be say this shit? That's when I knew he went full retard.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: February 14, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »
He's taking this shit WAY to seriously. reduced to this?  :-\ You've been here long enough and seen this before , this is a precursor to and epic Meltdown. One of those Classic GetBig I'm never coming back meltdowns 

It's only a matter of time.

PIP Paki. At least you won't be able to spread any more of that demon seed to your sisters and cousins.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: February 14, 2019, 01:33:59 PM »
Plonker you like apples? How do you like these apples?  ;)

All of Plonker's gear ( his actual gear ) vs what I take, and for what? to get smoked by a life time natty  8)

Plonker all this gear and 13" arms is the best you could manage?

So from the first pic I see he even has to brew his own gear.  And lol at the last pic. That black box that has NQK stands for "November Quality Kigs" that Kami tried to make a comeback with.

And he busts on people that fell for the kig scam which I freely admitted I did.

What a successful business owning millionaire.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1382 on: February 14, 2019, 01:39:46 PM »
Conker has obviously gone mental.

A grown ass juiced up "brah" is crumbling and mentally breaking down before our eyes.

It's fascinating to witness.

Dude seriously looks like Toxic Avenger. PIP! He was an entertaining character. :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: February 14, 2019, 01:42:00 PM »
There is NO FUCKING WAY his arms are 17" and they're not close to mine. All that fucking gear for this? are you joking me?

http://i65.tinypic.com/xlh3xz.jpg

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: February 14, 2019, 01:49:38 PM »
Very unhealthy. Look it up, many more heart attacks w/ very low cholesterol,than when high.
(Unless its crazy off the charts LDL/Trig's high). Not picking on Pellius, just stating it since I study it like crazy.

Um, OK. So now it's low cholesterol that's the killer. So I'll keep eating my Big Macs and QP with cheese. Thanks, but I'll listen to my doctor instead. I think he did a little studying as well. What's your blood test like?

Just took this reading right now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1385 on: February 14, 2019, 01:54:32 PM »
Pellius, let me get this story right. You were sitting outside McDonalds in downtown Honolulu enjoying a Quarterpounder and fries meal. You enjoy their bargains so got an extra burger for a dollar. A homeless man approaches you and notices the extra burger and so asks if he can have it. Since you dislike beggars you weren't going to share your precious burger. Plus, you needed the protein fix since you just worked out. The guy goes away and comes back and exposes himself to you, lol. Your whole being and dignity was challenged so you leap up and it was on. All over a $1 burger. Since the homeless guy had some combat skills you copped a blow or two yourself but ended up kicking the guy in the face. You would have finished him off on the ground but saw that there were now spectators and you didn't want to overdo things. You definitely didn't want anyone to be able to identify you so you didn't fetch your car parked nearby but opted for a bus to get you out of there before the police arrived.

Is this the behaviour of a decent citizen in Honolulu or anywhere else in the civilized world? I rather doubt it. It is the behaviour of an aggressive, hostile individual. You are not a gentleman, Pellius. Your behaviour here in this thread and elsewhere on Getbig reveals a rather nasty individual who will do whatever it takes to get even with perceived enemies and opponents. In other words, you are an internet thug and bully.

You attack me because I posted in this thread. Next thing you embrace all the bullshit Iron Cross tells you. What a sorry alliance that is. Both internet nuisances. You don't stop at decency but even attack divorced partners. I mean you are a mean son of a bi#*h.

What we have seen here is your self-owning of monumental proportions.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1386 on: February 14, 2019, 02:12:08 PM »
Pellius, let me get this story right. You were sitting outside McDonalds in downtown Honolulu enjoying a Quarterpounder and fries meal. You enjoy their bargains so got an extra burger for a dollar. A homeless man approaches you and notices the extra burger and so asks if he can have it. Since you dislike beggars you weren't going to share your precious burger. Plus, you needed the protein fix since you just worked out. The guy goes away and comes back and exposes himself to you, lol. Your whole being and dignity was challenged so you leap up and it was on. All over a $1 burger. Since the homeless guy had some combat skills you copped a blow or two yourself but ended up kicking the guy in the face. You would have finished him off on the ground but saw that there were now spectators and you didn't want to overdo things. You definitely didn't want anyone to be able to identify you so you didn't fetch your car parked nearby but opted for a bus to get you out of there before the police arrived.

Is this the behaviour of a decent citizen in Honolulu or anywhere else in the civilized world? I rather doubt it. It is the behaviour of an aggressive, hostile individual. You are not a gentleman, Pellius. Your behaviour here in this thread and elsewhere on Getbig reveals a rather nasty individual who will do whatever it takes to get even with perceived enemies and opponents. In other words, you are an internet thug and bully.

You attack me because I posted in this thread. Next thing you embrace all the bullshit Iron Cross tells you. What a sorry alliance that is. Both internet nuisances. You don't stop at decency but even attack divorced partners. I mean you are a mean son of a bi#*h.

What we have seen here is your self-owning of monumental proportions.

Vince, just because someone is civilized does not mean that they have to put up with the kind of crap Pellius spoke on.  Like I said before, you can either get pissed on or get pissed off.  You're not stupid, but if you play that role I can almost guarantee that sometime in your life you're gonna need an umbrella.

And I am not "attacking" you, so don't go there lest I expose you for the dullard that lies beneath that formidable mountain of muscle  you require to carry your ego around.  ;) ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1387 on: February 14, 2019, 02:14:58 PM »
Vince, just because someone is civilized does not mean that they have to put up with the kind of crap Pellius spoke on.  Like I said before, you can either get pissed on or get pissed off.  You're not stupid, but if you play that role I can almost guarantee that sometime in your life you're gonna need an umbrella.

And I am not "attacking" you, so don't go there lest I expose you for the dullard that lies beneath that formidable mountain of muscle  you require to carry your ego around.  ;) ;D

LOL. Well composed insult. Since I don't sit on the footpath or sidewalks I doubt anyone is going to piss on me!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: February 14, 2019, 02:23:40 PM »
LOL. Well composed insult. Since I don't sit on the footpath or sidewalks I doubt anyone is going to piss on me!

But you know exactly what I am saying. And if I wanted to insult you, it would be easy.  You've more than implied you have a sense of humor and so I appealed to it.  Go ahead, do what you want to do instead of what you need to do.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1389 on: February 14, 2019, 02:28:13 PM »

Vince, I loved your new picture. How do you train your belly?
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1390 on: February 14, 2019, 02:37:24 PM »
Yes, it is easy for us to judge behaviour when we haven't been in situations like Pellius where someone is offensive. What would we do? Well, that depends.

The moral question is what should anyone do in such a situation? I haven't been in a fight since I was about 13. Just wrestling. Never punching fight.

Should men confront homeless people who are offensive? I doubt that is our role. Violence is justified in rare cases such as protecting oneself and family.

Call the police, photograph the offence, tell the offender to take off or just leave the scene. Nothing good came out of what Pellius did. He hurt his hand

and his behaviour as posted here isn't supported universally. That pretty much says all that needs to be said.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1391 on: February 14, 2019, 02:46:03 PM »

let's take bas rutten for example, would he have behaved the way pellius did? no he wouldnt. does that mean he get pissed on? according to you yes. i think few people would agree. so you're whole black and white reasoning is false.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: February 14, 2019, 02:56:17 PM »
Yes, it is easy for us to judge behaviour when we haven't been in situations like Pellius where someone is offensive.

offensive situations happens all the time. the solution is never to kick somebody in the face.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1393 on: February 14, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »

I’m just here reminiscing the good ole days, a bunch of 45+ years olds arguing and owning each other, now we just need gronk back and squadfather, with a few pros thrown in the mix like Shawn and bobert

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1394 on: February 14, 2019, 03:03:42 PM »
I’m just here reminiscing the good ole days, a bunch of 45+ years olds arguing and owning each other, now we just need gronk back and squadfather, with a few pros thrown in the mix like Shawn and bobert

It would be epic if Groink came back!!  ;D
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: February 14, 2019, 03:07:09 PM »
It would be epic if Groink came back!!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: February 14, 2019, 03:23:27 PM »
let's take bas rutten for example, would he have behaved the way pellius did? no he wouldnt. does that mean he get pissed on? according to you yes. i think few people would agree. so you're whole black and white reasoning is false.

Actually, neither of us has any idea how that person would have behaved.  Until they are in the situation, they don't have any idea how they will behave.  You read as if you carry an umbrella on sunny days and not from wisdom born of experience but rather stupidity whelped by virtue signaling.

This is how you present yourself.  As a S.N.A.G.  Good luck with that.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: February 14, 2019, 03:50:22 PM »
Actually, neither of us has any idea how that person would have behaved.  Until they are in the situation, they don't have any idea how they will behave.  You read as if you carry an umbrella on sunny days and not from wisdom born of experience but rather stupidity whelped by virtue signaling.

This is how you present yourself.  As a S.N.A.G.  Good luck with that.

yes we do have an idea. and yes they do have an idea how they will behave.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: February 14, 2019, 03:59:24 PM »
Yes, it is easy for us to judge behaviour when we haven't been in situations like Pellius where someone is offensive. What would we do? Well, that depends.

The moral question is what should anyone do in such a situation? I haven't been in a fight since I was about 13. Just wrestling. Never punching fight.

Should men confront homeless people who are offensive? I doubt that is our role. Violence is justified in rare cases such as protecting oneself and family.

Call the police, photograph the offence, tell the offender to take off or just leave the scene. Nothing good came out of what Pellius did. He hurt his hand

and his behaviour as posted here isn't supported universally. That pretty much says all that needs to be said.

- So Basil (aka Cornuto,aka Safety Fat,aka Pinochio,aka ...........) why didn't U photograph the offence (alleged 1) ...........

- You call the police , "right" ............

- Oh no,  U lost that "glorious" wrestling brawl 64 years ago  :'( :'( :'( can we see that footage 2  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1399 on: February 14, 2019, 04:00:48 PM »
Vince, I loved your new picture. How do you train your belly?

U deserve free ticket to Honolulu  :D