Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344656 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1400 on: February 14, 2019, 04:03:51 PM »
let's take bas rutten for example, would he have behaved the way pellius did? no he wouldnt. does that mean he get pissed on? according to you yes. i think few people would agree. so you're whole black and white reasoning is false.

What would Mirko CroCop do in that situation  ???, left foot hospital & right foot funeral  ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1401 on: February 14, 2019, 04:06:02 PM »

What would Mirko CroCop do in that situation  ???, left foot hospital & right foot funeral  ;D

crocop got a great sense of humour so he would probably just laughed or said "that's all you got?" and walked away.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1402 on: February 14, 2019, 04:12:10 PM »
Conker has obviously gone mental.

A grown ass juiced up "brah" is crumbling and mentally breaking down before our eyes.

It's fascinating to witness.

Tiny reminder: Plonker is very successful businessman (just like V.B.) & is very,very busy . Time is money  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1403 on: February 14, 2019, 04:13:16 PM »
yes we do have an idea. and yes they do have an idea how they will behave.
*SNICKER*
Not really.  Yours is just a guess.  You are allowed that but it carries no more weight than I can lift on a good day.  

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1404 on: February 14, 2019, 04:16:13 PM »

What would Mirko CroCop do in that situation  ???, left foot hospital & right foot funeral  ;D

CroCop would have spit on his hands, rubbed them briskly together and then proceeded to jack the homeless gentleman off all while staring deeply into his lonely eyes.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: February 14, 2019, 04:20:43 PM »
LOL. Well composed insult. Since I don't sit on the footpath or sidewalks I doubt anyone is going to piss on me!

But Arnold ,Frank, Sergio,.... pissed on U,  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1406 on: February 14, 2019, 04:22:32 PM »
It would be epic if Groink came back!!  ;D

ND vs Groink vs booty

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: February 14, 2019, 04:26:53 PM »
*SNICKER*
Not really.  Yours is just a guess.  You are allowed that but it carries no more weight than I can lift on a good day.  

there's no guessing here.

people behaving badly in various ways is very common. this is a fact.

and since it is very common we also know what the common reaction to it is. again this is a fact.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: February 14, 2019, 04:30:51 PM »
there's no guessing here.

people behaving badly in various ways is very common. this is a fact.

and since it is very common we also now what the common reaction to it is. again this is a fact.

Nope.  Not really. Not even if you claim as much.  We're not going to agree on this so I will leave you with this -

Nope.  Not really.  But you knew that.  Later!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1409 on: February 14, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
What's been happening with my 2 favourite fagg0ts since I been gone?

Still protesting their independent adjudications?

Pealy@ss was described as looking like a penis scab and an overcooked potato with bloated internal organs and a turtle shell abdomen.

And NDs pics...as shty as they are were judged to be too "edited" and generally shtified to even warrant being published.

But don't despair fagg0ts, all is not lost. I have a few more experts lined up to give a 2nd opinion in the near future.  ;)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: February 14, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »
Nope.  Not really. Not even if you claim as much.  We're not going to agree on this so I will leave you with this -

Nope.  Not really.  But you knew that.  Later!

let us know when you leave the wilderness and visit a city for the first time, you will be shocked.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1411 on: February 14, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »
What's been happening with my 2 favourite fagg0ts since I been gone?

Still protesting their independent adjudications?

Pealy@ss was described as looking like a penis scab and an overcooked potato with bloated internal organs and a turtle shell abdomen.

And NDs pics...as shty as they are were judged to be too "edited" and generally shtified to even warrant being published.

But don't despair fagg0ts, all is not lost. I have a few more experts lined up to give a 2nd opinion in the near future.  ;)

All this for this  :-X http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1412 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:26 PM »
The more I think about what happened outside McDonalds the more I see Phil as assaulting the homeless man. It matters not what angered Mr Combative. A punch to the head and a kick in the face is an assault plain and simple. Who is Phil to be judge and jury there? There is a law in Honolulu against sitting on the sidewalks. There is a law just about everywhere against assaulting others. Call the police if someone is exposing himself. Phil hurt his hand and we can only imagine the injuries suffered by the homeless man after a kick in the face! Well done, "Pellius"!

Phil is proud he is a taxpayer. No wonder he hates the homeless.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: February 14, 2019, 07:10:40 PM »
The more I think about what happened outside McDonalds the more I see Phil as assaulting the homeless man. It matters not what angered Mr Combative. A punch to the head and a kick in the face is an assault plain and simple. Who is Phil to be judge and jury there? There is a law in Honolulu against sitting on the sidewalks. There is a law just about everywhere against assaulting others. Call the police if someone is exposing himself. Phil hurt his hand and we can only imagine the injuries suffered by the homeless man after a kick in the face! Well done, "Pellius"!

Phil is proud he is a taxpayer. No wonder he hates the homeless.

Good grief...No wonder you're alone and bitter.  If your words are tongue in cheek, then I suspect your tongue is in someone's buttcrack and like the comment, full of crap. 

Like Prime, you deserve to be lonely because no one deserves to suffer your insufferable bullshit.  I need to go look in a mirror and if I remotely resemble the grumpy fuck you've become, end my existence here. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: February 14, 2019, 07:28:05 PM »
I need to go look in a mirror and if I remotely resemble the grumpy fuck you've become, end my existence here.  

lol epic cry for help. actually, you're so much further gone than vince you might have just eked past permissible comparison. escape by technicality.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1415 on: February 14, 2019, 07:33:19 PM »
Good grief...No wonder you're alone and bitter.  If your words are tongue in cheek, then I suspect your tongue is in someone's buttcrack and like the comment, full of crap. 

Like Prime, you deserve to be lonely because no one deserves to suffer your insufferable bullshit.  I need to go look in a mirror and if I remotely resemble the grumpy fuck you've become, end my existence here. 

Bitter and alone? Far from it. When I first read this thread it was amusing in a way. I eventually commented and the op concluded I was siding with the homeless man. Thereafter things deteriorated and he started attacking me and my ex for no good reason. When I studied philosophy at UBC I took a course in Ethics. Quite a lame subject because they never deal with what is right or wrong, they just discuss such things. If I apply ethics to what happened at McDonalds it was plainly an assault. Sure, the homeless guy was either silly or crazy to expose himself like that. Perhaps being homeless does that to some people? However, that doesn't excuse anyone from taking the law into their own hands and assaulting someone. The excuse given was a decent taxpayer is entitled to enjoy a meal in Honolulu without being harassed and later offended. Yeah, we get it. Some here might have done the same thing and some support what he did. I wouldn't do that so I can't applaud what happened. Just a crazy story that we see posted here occasionally.

Here you are making value judgements about others and what they deserve. How nice of you.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: February 14, 2019, 10:27:17 PM »

Bitter and alone? Far from it.

Fat Pinocchiooooooooooooo ........................ ... ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1417 on: February 14, 2019, 11:37:23 PM »

Fat Pinocchiooooooooooooo ........................ ... ::)

Where is your photo? Oh, yeah, you are laughing all the way to the bank with money you earn for posting shit here.

You sound like a lonely bloke with no fixed address. At least you have money to buy love in Pataya.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: February 15, 2019, 12:23:02 AM »
If it were I, I would have just given the homeless guy the QP.
After exposing himself to me, I would have went back in and bought him another Bic Mac meal. (And then maybe walked across to a store and gotten him a 40 oz. Crazy Horse Malt Liquor).

Epic dude.

But then this awesome thread never would have been created.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1419 on: February 15, 2019, 12:26:24 AM »
If it were I, I would have just given the homeless guy the QP.
After exposing himself to me, I would have went back in and bought him another Bic Mac meal. (And then maybe walked across to a store and gotten him a 40 oz. Crazy Horse Malt Liquor).

Epic dude.

But then this awesome thread never would have been created.

If Pellius had given the beggar the QP, we would never have had the Clonker-meltdown.
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: February 15, 2019, 01:36:55 AM »
Where is your photo? Oh, yeah, you are laughing all the way to the bank with money you earn for posting shit here.

You sound like a lonely bloke with no fixed address. At least you have money to buy love in Pataya.

Yeah Pinocchio (the Fat 1) , I make my coins very honestly  ;) & spread my DNA around ,after all U only live once  8)

Which 1 of my P.O. Box address would U like Sydney, Cairns or Port Douglas , or Bangkok 1  :D

Nah, too many Brits there, I prefer Bangla Road ,Soi Cowboy & Nana Plaza , + 2 less known locations

Loved when 1000 ladies in Nana want my body  ;D ;D ;D (billion smiles here)

Va fanculo Vincenzo

ps. If I ever run into old Les I'll tell him that U say Hi.
ps 2. have U fix that shitty car of yours

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: February 15, 2019, 03:59:10 AM »

Bitter and alone? Far from it. When I first read this thread it was amusing in a way. I eventually commented and the op concluded I was siding with the homeless man. Thereafter things deteriorated and he started attacking me and my ex for no good reason. When I studied philosophy at UBC I took a course in Ethics. Quite a lame subject because they never deal with what is right or wrong, they just discuss such things. If I apply ethics to what happened at McDonalds it was plainly an assault. Sure, the homeless guy was either silly or crazy to expose himself like that. Perhaps being homeless does that to some people? However, that doesn't excuse anyone from taking the law into their own hands and assaulting someone. The excuse given was a decent taxpayer is entitled to enjoy a meal in Honolulu without being harassed and later offended. Yeah, we get it. Some here might have done the same thing and some support what he did. I wouldn't do that so I can't applaud what happened. Just a crazy story that we see posted here occasionally.

Here you are making value judgements about others and what they deserve. How nice of you.

You apply your value judgments to the scenario.  Nothing wrong with that so we will just disagree.   You behave as a child and so I treat you as such. As for the comment of "How nice of you"?  I don't have to be nice.  I don't even have to be civil.  What I am is honest in my assessment of your pacifism and willingness to accept scum  (in this case the bum) as societal equals of someone like Pellius or even yourself.  Turd worlders don't contribute, they contaminate.   

Keep your umbrella handy.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: February 15, 2019, 04:37:39 AM »
there seems to be a lack of empathy here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1423 on: February 15, 2019, 05:07:13 AM »
If I apply ethics to what happened at McDonalds it was plainly an assault. Sure, the homeless guy was either silly or crazy to expose himself like that. Perhaps being homeless does that to some people? However, that doesn't excuse anyone from taking the law into their own hands and assaulting someone.

the homeless man took a fighting stance / posture, before Pellius attacked him. If he was afraid of fighting, he could have indicated it, or run away.
Being shown a homeless man's schlong, while enjoying a quarter pounder, would bring out a form of aggression in most men.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: February 15, 2019, 05:14:47 AM »
the homeless man took a fighting stance / posture, before Pellius attacked him. If he was afraid of fighting, he could have indicated it, or run away.
Being shown a homeless man's schlong, while enjoying a quarter pounder, would bring out a form of aggression in most men.

Vince B. is not "most men".   Perhaps in his off-kilter Manly Beach mind he would think of the homeless wang as a "dickle" for his QP of love.   ;) ;D