Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344621 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1475 on: February 16, 2019, 09:02:50 AM »
The guy did not just ask for my, as you termed it, "precious burger". That type of unnecessary condescending sarcasm alone would warrant a punch in the face from me regardless of laws and the opinions of pussified cucks like ratherbebig, and conker, and the fact you are so fat and old as to be considered disabled. Then you will have a first-hand lesson on how effective an ass kicking can be in learning to watch your mouth.

And Vince, I want you to listen closely to me, I've already explained this numerous times, either you don't understand what I am saying or you are just so motherfucking senile. You can disagree but stop asking and making the same goddamn point you contemptable mother fucking complete asshole.

I actually suspect Basile is becoming senile. He seems to have forgotten about many of his old posts.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1476 on: February 16, 2019, 09:48:05 AM »
can someone please explain to pellius that real fights are over in seconds and thus endurance isn't a problem.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: February 16, 2019, 10:31:52 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: February 16, 2019, 10:33:57 AM »
Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the marines, the cvnts, the dogs, the people cutting in line at the movies, the filth, the shit, the homeless asking for a QP with cheese. Here is someone who stood up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1479 on: February 16, 2019, 10:49:14 AM »
Not surprisingly, you did not get the story right. I left out a lot of details in the original post both for brevity and didn't think it was very pertinent having no idea that this would explode into a 60-page pissing match. But I did clarify the incident as they came up. Did you not read this or did you simply ignore it?

The guy did not just ask for my, as you termed it, "precious burger". That type of unnecessary condescending sarcasm alone would warrant a punch in the face from me regardless of laws and the opinions of pussified cucks like ratherbebig, and conker, and the fact you are so fat and old as to be considered disabled. Then you will have a first-hand lesson on how effective an ass kicking can be in learning to watch your mouth.

He demanded the burger, calling me greedy because I had two. Typical entitlement thinking. Just like the government, they call you greedy for wanting to keep more of what you earn and own whereas they are not greedy just taking it from you. He also behaved in a threatening manner stomping his foot like he was coming at me and flipping me off. I've gotten into a few scraps for much less than that. I don't walk away from insults. Conker would find that out in very short order. If he had asked in a polite and respectful way, I would have behaved differently.

That's when I called the police, which I already related and describe in a previous post, and that's when the bum took off giving me another middle finger as a parting shot.

Then a few minutes later he returned, stood about five yards away from me and just stared at me. When I looked back at him that's when he pulled up his shorts and exposed himself. That took me by complete surprise and really pissed me off. Not just for me but for all the people, including women and children, that had to witness that. I had already called the police and they weren't going to do anything so that's when I got up and came after him. When the law ain't there, that's when you have to be the law. That's why I carry a gun. Also, illegal in my State.

And Vince, I want you to listen closely to me, I've already explained this numerous times, either you don't understand what I am saying or you are just so motherfucking senile. You can disagree but stop asking and making the same goddamn point you contemptable mother fucking complete asshole.

It is not "over just a dollar". Just like I so painstaking describe the analogy and situation where a store owner shot and killed a robber because he stole $400. The argument from cucks like you is that stealing $400 doesn't warrant the death penalty. Of course, it doesn't. But he wasn't being sentenced. In the course of committing a crime if you get hurt or killed it's on you. The store owner and I, were just not trying to save and protect our money but we are protecting civilized society. Making a statement that nobody can just come up to you and take anything they want. You and others say that you would just give them what the want. OK, that's fine. But what about tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that? What about other people that now have to deal with the message you just sent out that's it's OK to take people's lunch? Will there ever come a point where you want to have lunch, too? Lunch that you paid for yourself? And, if so, when? How many times do you have to give up part of your lunch to people who just demand it? There's a reason there are also signs in the area saying "Do Not Feed the Pigeons". It only enables and encourages them to folk to the area covering the sidewalk and cars with bird shit.

And, again, as I clearly mentioned, I am easily identified. The place is covered with cameras. I was wearing gym clothes, carrying a gym bag with a gym right around the corner where the employees are all familiar with me. If they wanted me they could easily have gotten me, which conker so confidently predicted they would. I left because if the police got there they would be obligated to go through the questioning process and needless paperwork and it may go on my record. I easily avoided all that by simply leaving. If you think I should have stayed then you are a moron as it would cause everybody needless hassles as I have already proven as it's a non-issue legally for me and LE. That may not have been the case if I stayed.

And I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me. Like the majority on this board, I don't have any respect for you. You're a bitter, resentful, angry old man that contributes nothing positive to this board.

And, yes, you're right. I can be a very, very mean mother fucker! Keep that in mind. I use to be sympathetic to you and had a soft spot for you knowing you for so many years. Not anymore. I've just had it with you. Just go away you pompous, conceited, arrogant, fat slob.

Yes, I am allied with Iron Cross, Wes, Scott, Kwon, Griffith, Illuminati, Henda, Hypertrophy, OldGolds, Earl1972... and others. You are allied with ratherbebig and conker. Oh, and lets not forget the Communist lover, Che.

I'm OK with that.

Very good Reply
Likely wasted on the Liberal Leftist Pussyfied Cucks

They never answer to When Enough Is Enough & They’d make A Stand
Just constant Sanctimonious ohh it’s only a burger ohh it’s only this or that
Never is it the Other Person was Completely out of Order / shouldn’t of behaved
That way & He wouldn’t of got himself a Beating.
They care not for the Women & Kids being intimidated & subject to him exposing
Himself - They just focus & care about Him  ::)
Bunch of Fucktards & Cucks.

You did Exactly The Right Thing.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1480 on: February 16, 2019, 10:51:34 AM »
This thread is great.Amusement for months.Thank you all.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: February 16, 2019, 10:54:21 AM »
You did Exactly The Right Thing.

what he did at best changed nothing, at worst made it worse.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1482 on: February 16, 2019, 10:54:50 AM »
This is already one of the most popular threads of this board.

I think it could go to 100 pages...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1483 on: February 16, 2019, 10:58:54 AM »
what he did at best changed nothing, at worst made it worse.

Really  ::) if you say so

His actions & the actions of others similar to his Go someways to Help,
Stop or at least Make the Scumbags Think Twice,
Which is better for women & Children & Spineless Cucks like You.

No doubt you Are scared of your own shadow.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: February 16, 2019, 11:03:55 AM »
His actions & the actions of others similar to his Go someways to Help,
Stop or at least Make the Scumbags Think Twice,

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1485 on: February 16, 2019, 11:07:11 AM »
Waddup Liberals?

Q

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1486 on: February 16, 2019, 11:18:05 AM »
This thread is great.Amusement for months.Thank you all.

I also would like to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread, it has been very enjoyable with many LOL moments.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: February 16, 2019, 11:22:46 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: February 16, 2019, 11:36:56 AM »
One of the better ones since the old "Vince vs. Keith" or "Vince vs. Vince" days...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1489 on: February 16, 2019, 12:58:26 PM »

HAHA If only the homeless guy had done this and offered Pellius a bite

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: February 16, 2019, 01:05:11 PM »
fck me it's either mcdonalds or burger king

"Not me. I speak out. I was at a Burger Kind when these four Marines were talking so loud using the foulest language even with families and little children present. Everyone just kind of shook their heads but didn't dare look their way. Not me."

where's the rest of the story? that's it? he LOOKED at four marines  ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: February 16, 2019, 01:39:36 PM »

What a certified dope you are. That was a joke not a threat. Get a life, and stop taking my photos and putting them in gay assed photos.

So U didn't threaten to mince me  :o & U can easily catch me  ::)

Vince U need to brush your teeth before GB logging  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: February 16, 2019, 01:51:01 PM »
Quote from Philip 'Pellius': "The guy did not just ask for my, as you termed it, "precious burger". That type of unnecessary condescending sarcasm alone would warrant a punch in the face from me regardless of laws and the opinions of pussified cucks like ratherbebig, and conker, and the fact you are so fat and old as to be considered disabled. Then you will have a first-hand lesson on how effective an ass kicking can be in learning to watch your mouth."

The more you post the more you self-own yourself. You are revealing yourself to be a rather nasty personality. Hostile, aggressive and just plain mean.

Btw, I didn't work in my gym for the last 29 years or so. We were in business for over 46 years.

& at the end, on gym auction day  U got NOTHING/ZERO/ZILCH   ;D
(you call yourself 'successfull businessman' didn't U)

+ U call yourself & pretend to be "fitness/training expert" , yeah right mr. SAFETY FAT  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1493 on: February 16, 2019, 02:33:52 PM »
smellius going all esfitness! "i don't take kindly to disrespect" LMAO  ::)

a strong gust of wind would snap this fagg0t

Yawn. Time to come up with some new material.

Your mind has been destroyed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: February 16, 2019, 02:37:49 PM »
can someone please explain to pellius that real fights are over in seconds and thus endurance isn't a problem.

Reading this I just had a Kwai Chai Caine flashback about our team taking the long drives to Indian Reservations to compete in No Holds Bar tournaments in the early 90s before it became legal and now I'm getting advice from a guy like this that has never been in a real fight in his life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: February 16, 2019, 02:39:37 PM »
Quote from: Rascal full on Today at 08:46:21
LOL You grumpy fucker, this is a thread about you fighting someone in the street, my question was hardly out of line! You come across as very petty and small minded, I can imagine you arguing with people over the smallest things, always needing the last word, etc. Do you drive? I bet you get terrible road rage.

You have confirmed what Rascal said in his earlier message

Correct. So best not try to take my QP or cut in line in front of me and all will be fine.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: February 16, 2019, 02:41:02 PM »
Reading this I just had a Kwai Chai Caine flashback about our team taking the long drives to Indian Reservations to compete in No Holds Bar tournaments in the early 90s before it became legal and now I'm getting advice from a guy like this that has never been in a real fight in his life.

how long did your encounter with the homeless guy last? did you feel endurance became a factor?

why do you think there's weight classes in boxing and mma if size doesnt matter?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: February 16, 2019, 02:41:56 PM »
Correct. So best not try to take my QP or cut in line in front of me and all will be fine.

nobody was trying to take your qp, it's too late to change your story now.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: February 16, 2019, 02:50:32 PM »

One of my most favorite scenes.

During my rowdier, punk phase when I'd go out with my friend's alley catting around, I would sometimes see a conker type.  Muscleman, tight shirt, pumping up in the bathroom, acting like a douche. I would keep an eye on him all night until he walked outside. Then I would walk by them and catch their eye and just nod and say something like, "What's up." They'd nod back and maybe say something similar. Then I'd stop, looked pissed, and say, "What did you call me?" Then, judging by their reaction, I'd determine if they were OK. Some would apologize or say there was a misunderstanding. I'd shake their hand and introduce myself. If I got the vibe they were a douche bag, then it would be fun times.

So wish I could meet conker in a parking lot.
"What did you call me?" LOL. He'd be peeing out of his ass.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1499 on: February 16, 2019, 02:53:52 PM »
Pellius wrote:  I have no doubt that I've been in more real fist fights by the time I finished the fifth grade than you have had in your entire life.

So what were these fights about? Did you get teased?

smellius been in so many "fist fights" yet apart from a botched fight with a bum all he can recall is one time he "nearly" had a fight with a guy in car and another where he stared at some marines  ::)