Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344565 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1500 on: February 16, 2019, 02:55:28 PM »
Yawn. Time to come up with some new material.

Your mind has been destroyed.

Today News:India will 'completely isolate Pakistan' ....................

Plonker is gonna be piss................. :-\

:D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1501 on: February 16, 2019, 02:55:44 PM »
As a trained fighter, Pellius would most likely destroy Conker.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1502 on: February 16, 2019, 02:56:08 PM »
Very good Reply
Likely wasted on the Liberal Leftist Pussyfied Cucks

They never answer to When Enough Is Enough & They’d make A Stand
Just constant Sanctimonious ohh it’s only a burger ohh it’s only this or that
Never is it the Other Person was Completely out of Order / shouldn’t of behaved
That way & He wouldn’t of got himself a Beating.
They care not for the Women & Kids being intimidated & subject to him exposing
Himself - They just focus & care about Him  ::)
Bunch of Fucktards & Cucks.

You did Exactly The Right Thing.

Thank you.

Judging by this thread, there are still a lot of men still around and still the majority but the feminized cucks like Basile, Conker, and ratherbebig, are quickly gaining ground.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1503 on: February 16, 2019, 02:57:37 PM »
Thank you.

Judging by this thread, there are still a lot of men still around and still the majority but the feminized cucks like Basile, Conker, and ratherbebig, are quickly gaining ground.

with your logic, anyone who doesn't kick a homeless person in the face is a feminized cuck.

by that definition, bas rutten, fedor or crocop would be feminized cucks. as well as nearly every other man on the planet.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1504 on: February 16, 2019, 02:58:56 PM »
Too many S.N.A.G.s here and in the real world.  

Sensitive New Age Guys.   ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: February 16, 2019, 02:59:51 PM »
smellius been in so many "fist fights" yet apart from a botched fight with a bum all he can recall is one time he "nearly" had a fight with a guy in car and another where he stared at some marines  ::)

he nearly shit himself when the bum didnt run away but rather would stick around to fight.

then he posted photos of his bruised fists, clearly surprised that he hurt them. hardly typical for somebody who's been in a fight before.

guy is full of shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1506 on: February 16, 2019, 03:00:10 PM »
Can someone tell me what this thread is about? ;D

Like many threads on Getbig, this one has seemed to have lost it's way. Once, a very long time and hundreds of posts ago, Pellius started this thread to boast about his fisticuffs with an exhibitionist, homeless man who demanded his extra McDonald's hamburger. Who knows what it has morphed into. ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: February 16, 2019, 03:02:54 PM »
smellius been in so many "fist fights" yet apart from a botched fight with a bum all he can recall is one time he "nearly" had a fight with a guy in car and another where he stared at some marines  ::)

Plonker AGAIN: >>> YouTube > > DUST OF URUZGAN  ;)

great lyrics about your race/land

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1508 on: February 16, 2019, 03:05:45 PM »
he nearly shit himself when the bum didnt run away but rather would stick around to fight.

then he posted photos of his bruised fists, clearly surprised that he hurt them. hardly typical for somebody who's been in a fight before.

guy is full of shit.

exactly. had all these fights but can't recall a single other one  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1509 on: February 16, 2019, 03:07:02 PM »
Very good Reply
Likely wasted on the Liberal Leftist Pussyfied Cucks

They never answer to When Enough Is Enough & They’d make A Stand
Just constant Sanctimonious ohh it’s only a burger ohh it’s only this or that
Never is it the Other Person was Completely out of Order / shouldn’t of behaved
That way & He wouldn’t of got himself a Beating.
They care not for the Women & Kids being intimidated & subject to him exposing
Himself - They just focus & care about Him  ::)
Bunch of Fucktards & Cucks.

You did Exactly The Right Thing.

Thank you.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: February 16, 2019, 03:22:37 PM »
Too many S.N.A.G.s here and in the real world.  

Sensitive New Age Guys.   ;D

;D

just look basils nude posing  :P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: February 16, 2019, 03:23:22 PM »
fck me it's either mcdonalds or burger king

"Not me. I speak out. I was at a Burger Kind when these four Marines were talking so loud using the foulest language even with families and little children present. Everyone just kind of shook their heads but didn't dare look their way. Not me."

where's the rest of the story? that's it? he LOOKED at four marines  ???

I walked up to them, face the one obviously in charge and explained to him in a respectful and courteous manner that there were women and children here and their language and tone was offensive and made people feel uncomfortable and I would think that as Marines, whom I hold in the highest regard compared to the Army, Navy, and Airforce; and my brother, brother-in-law, two cousins were also Marines; they would be more considerate and respectful.

He agreed, shook my hand, introduced me to his companions and all was fine. If I thought things were going to go South, he was the one I would make sure I get one good clean hit on the nose which in the majority of the time would draw blood.

The important thing is that I stood up. I said something. You can mock it all you want. You, like most, are cowards and just put up with this type of shit that brings down the quality of life for everyone.

Again, this thread illustrates the clear chasm that separates those on the Left and those on the Right. I leave it up to others to decide what kind of world they want to live and defend. We already know what kind of world you want or will tolerate.

I'm sure you read about the massacre in Illinois. That's what happens in your world. In my world, the murderer would have gotten maybe one or two shots off before he would have been gun down in a hail of bullets from people like me, illuminati, and others here that believe we are the responsible for our own lives and are the front line of defense.

You, and those of your ilk, will be cowering under a table frantically calling for help on your cell phone as the body count grows.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: February 16, 2019, 03:24:41 PM »

& at the end, auction day U got NOTHING  ;D
(you call yourself 'successfull businessman' didn't U)

+ U call yourself & pretend to be "fitness/training expert" , yeah right mr. SAFETY FAT  ::)

LOL! Is that true? No million dollar bid for the bicep supinator?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: February 16, 2019, 03:28:23 PM »

another wall of text fantasy of things that never happened

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1514 on: February 16, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »
smellius been in so many "fist fights" yet apart from a botched fight with a bum all he can recall is one time he "nearly" had a fight with a guy in car and another where he stared at some marines  ::)

I'll save that for a book you can read -- oh wait, you can barely read. Judging by how you write I doubt that you've read a complete book in your entire life.

And for some who claims to be a successful business owner why are you brewing your own gear? Only those that use a shit load of gear but can't afford it wind up importing Chinese powders and brewing it themselves in their kitchen.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1515 on: February 16, 2019, 03:38:33 PM »
with your logic, anyone who doesn't kick a homeless person in the face is a feminized cuck.

by that definition, bas rutten, fedor or crocop would be feminized cucks. as well as nearly every other man on the planet.

LOL at you trying to speak for Fedor, Crocop, and Bas.

By my logic any man that doesn't stand up for what's right and surrenders to the thugs, bums and punks are feminized cucks. Sometimes you don't have to see how they will react. Often just looking at them is enough.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1516 on: February 16, 2019, 03:40:17 PM »
pellius wriggling this way and that trying to avoid the question. says he's been in so many fist fights. can't recall a single other one  ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: February 16, 2019, 03:40:57 PM »
how long did your encounter with the homeless guy last? did you feel endurance became a factor?

why do you think there's weight classes in boxing and mma if size doesnt matter?

actually mma use to have open categories & 1H fights , some smaller guys would exaust big 1 & hasta la vista baby

who can forget those oxygen bottles after long fights

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: February 16, 2019, 03:41:46 PM »
LOL at you trying to speak for Fedor, Crocop, and Bas.

By my logic any man that doesn't stand up for what's right and surrenders to the thugs, bums and punks are feminized cucks. Sometimes you don't have to see how they will react. Often just looking at them is enough.

do you seriously think somebody like fedor, a former police man like crocop or bas rutten would initiate an attack on a homeless guy, punching him in the head, kicking him in the  face then fleeing the scene?

do you think they would respect you for doing it?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1519 on: February 16, 2019, 03:43:10 PM »
pellius wriggling this way and that trying to avoid the question. says he's been in so many fist fights. can't recall a single other one  ::)

What business do you own and run? How come you avoid that very innocuously question? I am not going to write a book here about fights I've gotten into. I would so like to just prove it to you face to face but I have no doubt you would back out with the old, "This is just getbig, we bust each other's balls."

Hmm, which arm should I break....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1520 on: February 16, 2019, 03:45:36 PM »

All this for this? http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3  :-\ Seriously dude home brewed gear? That doesn't scare the shit out of you? Serious question

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1521 on: February 16, 2019, 03:49:55 PM »
What business do you own and run? How come you avoid that very innocuously question? I am not going to write a book here about fights I've gotten into. I would so like to just prove it to you face to face but I have no doubt you would back out with the old, "This is just getbig, we bust each other's balls."

Hmm, which arm should I break....

lol i haven't started a thread about my business. you've started a thread about beating up a homeless guy and stated you've had lots of fist fights in your life...but when questioned you write walls of text describing situations that never ended in a fight.

why would you go to the bother of telling us in great about near fights but not want to tell us about actual fights?

you're full of shyte smellius. anyone with half a brain will know that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: February 16, 2019, 03:50:28 PM »
do you seriously think somebody like fedor, a former police man like crocop or bas rutten would initiate an attack on a homeless guy, punching him in the head, kicking him in the  face then fleeing the scene?

LOL @ you talking about things and people you have no idea of. Not a clue.

Here is a video of someone who was talking shit about Rickson. Notice Rickson doesn't punch him which might knock him out but instead slaps him to let him know it's time to get real and to give him time to prepare himself.

This type of thing is totally and completely out of your world. You've never been in a fight in your life and don't know any real fighters.

If it were you and Hugo Duarte walked by you on the beach you would just look down on the ground to avoid his gaze. But that would never happen. You would never go to the beach with a body like yours. And you don't even leave the house or your computer.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: February 16, 2019, 03:54:46 PM »

Fedros bro probably would  :D , he was mma too , now in lock up 4 punching female  :-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1524 on: February 16, 2019, 03:55:00 PM »
lol i haven't started a thread about my business. you've started a thread about beating up a homeless guy and stated you've had lots of fist fights in your life...but when questioned you write walls of text describing situations that never ended in a fight.

why would you go to the bother of telling us in great about near fights but not want to tell us about actual fights?

you're full of shyte smellius. anyone with half a brain will know that.

You keep getting dumber and dumber. With those droopy eyes you look like you have Down's Syndrom.