Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344272 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1525 on: February 16, 2019, 04:01:11 PM »
had so many fights but only wants to reveal the most embarrassing one where he fought a homeless man  ::)

so basically you've had one fight in your life at 60 year old, after years of being a downtrodden skinny fagg0t you finally snapped on a homeless man.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1526 on: February 16, 2019, 04:02:21 PM »
wall of text

you dodge nearly every post or you respond with a wall of text rather than answer the questions.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1527 on: February 16, 2019, 04:04:03 PM »
Fedros bro probably would  :D , he was mma too , now in lock up 4 punching female  :-X

well how else are females going to learn?  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1528 on: February 16, 2019, 04:06:05 PM »
All this for this? http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3  :-\ Seriously dude home brewed gear? That doesn't scare the shit out of you? Serious question

i'd much rather brew my own gear than use UGL stuff and there's a good reason for that but you wouldn't know it as you know nothing about "gear" or BBing.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: February 16, 2019, 04:12:56 PM »
well how else are females going to learn?  ::)

Plonkeroids , acid & stone them ..............

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1530 on: February 16, 2019, 04:16:55 PM »

look at this other skinny runt with all the mouth....and it was photoshopped and still looks like a puny runt  :o :o :o

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: February 16, 2019, 04:17:36 PM »
i think i misread pellius.

when he says endurance is important in a street fight, he doesnt mean in the actual fight, but afterwards when you're fleeing the scene, hiding from the police.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1532 on: February 16, 2019, 04:17:59 PM »
i'd much rather brew my own gear than use UGL stuff and there's a good reason for that but you wouldn't know it as you know nothing about "gear" or BBing.

Settle down Francis. Dude you don't look very good for all that garbage you're injecting , just sayin  :-\ Seriously is it worth it? You have any pictures when you were natural?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1533 on: February 16, 2019, 04:20:05 PM »

look at this other skinny runt with all the mouth....and it was photoshopped and still looks like a puny runt  :o :o :o

That picture is not photoshoped , Seriously? This is what you've been reduced to? LMFAO  ;D I used photoshop from 2019 on a pictures I posted YEARS AGO?? LMMFAO epic backfire retard  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: February 16, 2019, 04:20:12 PM »

Plonker, every one knows that Albanian & Turkish mafia controls British "juice" market .....................

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: February 16, 2019, 04:21:57 PM »
I posted those pictures in 2017 but somehow I had Adobe Photoshop windows 2019 LMMFAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D you fucking retard. Fuck your desperation is limitless  :-\

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1536 on: February 16, 2019, 04:25:06 PM »
That picture is not photoshoped , Seriously? This is what you've been reduced to? LMFAO  ;D I used photoshop from 2019 on a pictures I posted YEARS AGO?? LMMFAO epic backfire retard  ;)

that is from the metadata when checked on fotoforensics. the photo was shopped in feb 2019 before it was posted here. go check yourself.

it baffles me that a pic where you look so sht anyway is shopped but that's the case. i showed you the message i got from the mods when i posted your pics on a rate my physique board. they said they don't accept edited photos.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: February 16, 2019, 04:26:12 PM »
Plonker how does it feel I have bigger arms than you and all your homemade gear?

http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: February 16, 2019, 04:27:45 PM »

that is from the metadata when checked on fotoforensics. the photo was shopped in feb 2019 before it was posted here. go check yourself.

it baffles me that a pic where you look so sht anyway is shopped but that's the case. i showed you the message i got from the mods when i posted your pics on a rate my physique board. they said they don't accept edited photos.

You fucking retard I posted those pictures in April of 2017 HOW THE FUCK DID I PHOTOSHOP them in 2019????

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1539 on: February 16, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »
Settle down Francis. Dude you don't look very good for all that garbage you're injecting , just sayin  :-\ Seriously is it worth it? You have any pictures when you were natural?

you think because i posted pics of a vial of test and a few boxes of GH you know how "good" i should look  ::)
you know nothing about gear, you know nothing about the doses i personally take, and even if you did you know nothing about how anyone should look on gear at specific doses... because...you know nothing about gear. lol

cue ND meltdown gif (posted every time you can't respond) *yawn* in advance

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1540 on: February 16, 2019, 04:38:23 PM »
You fucking retard I posted those pictures in April of 2017 HOW THE FUCK DID I PHOTOSHOP them in 2019????

link us to thread in 2017.

go check for yourself. download the picture then upload it to fotoforensics and that's what metadata says, modified in photoshop feb 2019.

don't shoot the messenger kid  ;)

the worse part is you still look smashed anus's after the sjop  :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: February 16, 2019, 04:39:21 PM »
you think because i posted pics of a vial of test and a few boxes of GH you know how "good" i should look  ::)
you know nothing about gear, you know nothing about the doses i personally take, and even if you did you know nothing about how anyone should look on gear at specific doses... because...you know nothing about gear. lol

cue ND meltdown gif (posted every time he can't respond) *yawn* in advance

I know some members on here and gear and look amazing. You get smoked by me and I don't do anything. Explain again how I photoshopped pictures in 2019 when I posted them 2 fucking years ago  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: February 16, 2019, 04:42:34 PM »
link us to thread in 2017.

go check for yourself. download the picture then upload it to fotoforensics and that's what metadata says, modified in photoshop feb 2019.

don't shoot the messenger kid  ;)

the worse part is you still look smashed anus's after the sjop  :o

Stupid I posted the pictures 2 fucking years ago. That says I used photoshop 2019 that's an outright lie. The link has been posted already. You're the idiot whose claiming I photoshopped the thing dummy. Epic backfire.  ;)

Keep clinging to that old pictures I posted a updated pic from 2 weeks and you're scared to post it because it shits on you and your 13" arms

222lbs , how much are you weighing small fry?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: February 16, 2019, 04:44:17 PM »
http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3

You and this guy on the same amount of gear  :o  ;D  :D  ;) You and me  ;)

Bitch thanks for playing  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: February 16, 2019, 04:51:43 PM »
Plonker where you at? This picture was taken 2 weeks ago and the other years ago. Why you still posting old pictures? Why you coming up with conspiracy theories I time-traveled to the future to photoshop pictures from the past LMFAO

You're such a little bitch Plonker. My updated picture at 222lbs smoked your underground lab homemade brewed Chinese gear out of the water. You suck at life  ;)

Check the date Jan 21st 2019 , your pictures were taking 2013 any new pics loser?  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1545 on: February 16, 2019, 04:59:07 PM »
Stupid I posted the pictures 2 fucking years ago. That says I used photoshop 2019 that's an outright lie. The link has been posted already. You're the idiot whose claiming I photoshopped the thing dummy. Epic backfire.  ;)

Keep clinging to that old pictures I posted a updated pic from 2 weeks and you're scared to post it because it shits on you and your 13" arms

222lbs , how much are you weighing small fry?  ;)

getting a bit angry there kid ....download the pic yourself and upload it into fotoforensics...

the other pic you posted(that you keep cropping my arm against) says was modified in windows editor in jan 2019

tbh you really look like sht in all your pics anyway even after editing. still never posted one clear pic with your shirt off  ::) all just blurry, smoke and mirror, ""edited" BS

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1546 on: February 16, 2019, 05:02:18 PM »
Plonker where you at? This picture was taken 2 weeks ago and the other years ago. Why you still posting old pictures? Why you coming up with conspiracy theories I time-traveled to the future to photoshop pictures from the past LMFAO

You're such a little bitch Plonker. My updated picture at 222lbs smoked your underground lab homemade brewed Chinese gear out of the water. You suck at life  ;)

Check the date Jan 21st 2019 , your pictures were taking 2013 any new pics loser?  ;)

download them and upload yourslef to fotoforensics.

the pic in bathroom with cap was modified in photoshop feb 2019. the other in windows editor jan 2019.

no conspiracy , go check it yourself. you look fkin garbage after the editing anyway.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: February 16, 2019, 05:06:06 PM »

getting a bit angry there kid ....download the pic yourself and upload it into fotoforensics...

the other pic you posted(that you keep cropping my arm against) says was modified in windows editor in jan 2019

tbh you really look like sht in all your pics anyway even after editing. still never posted one clear pic with your shirt off  ::) all just blurry, smoke and mirror, ""edited" BS

You made the claim back it up. Can't explain how I used photoshop 2019 on pictures I posted 2 years ago  ;) You thought you struck gold LMMFAO epic backfire RETARD

My latest pic which you're to scared to post was in windows editor I.E. it was resized you fucking dumbass  ;)

Still begging men for pics of them with their shirts off " F@ggot "  ;)

You're taking a lot of L's Plonker keep going , Josh is on your ass now. Good luck  ;D

keep melting down. All your homemade gear and you get smoked by a life-time natty who takes on multi-vitamin a day lol Your genetics suck. Still waiting for recent pics , yours are from 2013, 6 years ago  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: February 16, 2019, 05:08:14 PM »

download them and upload yourslef to fotoforensics.

the pic in bathroom with cap was modified in photoshop feb 2019. the other in windows editor jan 2019.

no conspiracy , go check it yourself. you look fkin garbage after the editing anyway.

Yes conspiracy , stupid. I posted the pictures 2 years ago, I don't even fucking own Photoshop stupid. You're owned , get over it. You thought you struck Gold you fail, You fell flat on your face as usual.  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1549 on: February 16, 2019, 05:10:54 PM »
Thank you.

Judging by this thread, there are still a lot of men still around and still the majority but the feminized cucks like Basile, Conker, and ratherbebig, are quickly gaining ground.

Sadly there are a few to many Brainwashed Pussyfied Cucks about
Their time will end soon enough- Come a major disaster or war as they can’t cope & have no backbone or Male Testosterone in their system they’ll be insignificant When Real Men Have To Stand Up & Get Things Sorted.

They are the way they are because they’ve had it to easy - No real hardship
Heads Filled With Pussyfied Liberal Leftist Nonsense
In Nature they would’ve been left behind / Killed or eaten as Nature has No Time for that Weak & Feeble Type.