Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344572 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1550 on: February 16, 2019, 05:12:42 PM »
getting angrier by the post little guy lol

so you admit i was right right about one pic being modified in windows editor? but i'm lying about the other one being in photoshop ::)
check it yourself it's not exactly difficult

you're still a scrawny little fag after the edits anyway so i wouldn't worry about it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1551 on: February 16, 2019, 05:18:00 PM »
getting angrier by the post little guy lol

so you admit i was right right about one pic being modified in windows editor? but i'm lying about the other one being in photoshop ::)
check it yourself it's not exactly difficult

you're still a scrawny little fag after the edits anyway so i wouldn't worry about it

You look really fucking stupid dummy. You claimed I photoshopped my pictures that's a lie. You're getting desperate because you look like shit  , that's why you keep posting my old picture , to scared of the recent one. I don't blame you , which is how we initially go here. You're not impressive at all for the amount of gear you're on. You have shit genetics don't fret my genetics aren't the greatest either just better than yours  ;)

Still waiting for an answer on how I photoshopped pictures in 2019 that were posted 2 years ago  ;) tick tock , tick tock

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1552 on: February 16, 2019, 05:31:54 PM »
i haven't seen the link to pic from 2 years ago. but the bathroom pic posted in this thread was in photoshop this month. indisputable fact.

you will never reach my level boy. keep shopping your own and chopping other people's pics kid  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: February 16, 2019, 05:38:56 PM »
i haven't seen the link to pic from 2 years ago. but the bathroom pic posted in this thread was in photoshop this month. indisputable fact.

you will never reach my level boy. keep shopping and chopping other people's pics kid  ;)

Was NOT photoshopped LIAR windows editors I.E. cropped & resized.   ;)

The mere FACT I posted the picture 2 fucking years ago proves it wasn't photoshopped in 2019  ;)

1:30 a.m you're up getting smashed into oblivion for being reduced to lying . Where are your recent pics? Mines are 3 weeks old.  8)

I'm 222lbs my legs smoke the fuck out of your twigs and so do my arms  ;) All your gear and all your GH you get blown outta the water by a lifetime natty who takes 1 fucking multi-vitamin a day LMMFAO

Keep making up lies it's all you can do , keep posting old pics , because you suck on all levels Plonker.  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1554 on: February 16, 2019, 05:52:25 PM »
i'd much rather brew my own gear than use UGL stuff and there's a good reason for that but you wouldn't know it as you know nothing about "gear" or BBing.

Oh really? Importing untested batches of small bags of powder from China. Look at your Test vial. Gear has completely crystallized and doesn't flow even when its turned upside down. You're quite the expert. But anything to save a few pennies for a rich man like you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1555 on: February 16, 2019, 05:54:18 PM »
Not taking sides, but be honest. Conker has a pretty good back.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1556 on: February 16, 2019, 05:58:51 PM »

Oh really? Importing untested batches of small bags of powder from China. Look at your Test vial. Gear has completely crystallized and doesn't flow even when its turned upside down. You're quite the expert. But anything to save a few pennies for a rich man like you.

Mr Gear expert this is the best he could manage 13" smooth arms  ::)

http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3

Fuck that , if you don't have pharmaceutical grade gear why would you even bother? That shit must not work that would explain why he's smaller than me and looks like trash.

http://tinypic.com/m/k1s3lw/3

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1557 on: February 16, 2019, 06:01:13 PM »
Not taking sides, but be honest. Conker has a pretty good back.

I admitted as much. I only actually told him my legs were better and my arms were and this sent him in a downward spiral. Poor fella hasn't recovered.  :-\

He has a good physique but if you were to tell me he was on gear and HGH I would say no way. I would LOVE to see some pics of him natural lol  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: February 16, 2019, 06:09:55 PM »
ND you have some thick elbows.

Or maybe its just large forearms.

Looking good bro.

All homo.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: February 17, 2019, 12:15:21 AM »
Exif data doesn't tell you if a photo was manipulated, only which software was used when the image was saved.

It will say 'edited in' even if you only saved the photo out of the program or only cropped the image. Most posting photos also block out their face so they will have to use some program to do that.

I have saved unedited photos out of Lightroom, and the exif data will still say it's edited in Lightroom, even though the original unedited jpeg photo was only saved to another folder.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: February 17, 2019, 12:28:34 AM »
http://tinypic.com/m/k1rrwj/3

You and this guy on the same amount of gear  :o  ;D  :D  ;) You and me  ;)

Bitch thanks for playing  8)

As a natural, ND very clearly has bigger arms than Conker who is using test and HGH.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1561 on: February 17, 2019, 12:50:08 AM »

During my rowdier, punk phase when I'd go out with my friend's alley catting around, I would sometimes see a conker type.  Muscleman, tight shirt, pumping up in the bathroom, acting like a douche. I would keep an eye on him all night until he walked outside. Then I would walk by them and catch their eye and just nod and say something like, "What's up." They'd nod back and maybe say something similar. Then I'd stop, looked pissed, and say, "What did you call me?" Then, judging by their reaction, I'd determine if they were OK. Some would apologize or say there was a misunderstanding. I'd shake their hand and introduce myself. If I got the vibe they were a douche bag, then it would be fun times.

Quite extraordinary behaviour and suggestive of a disturbed, rather angry young man. Who would do such a thing? Target someone he disapproved of then watch him all night then follow him outside and try to get into a fight! Even young punk Philip had all sorts of complexes and issues.

Does he fancy himself now as some sort of Platonic guardian of everything that is right?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1562 on: February 17, 2019, 01:22:56 AM »
Not sure what you me by "Platonic", but, yes, defender of what is right?

How about you, Vince? You care about right and wrong? How come you avoid the question of why you didn't do anything when a rape of an underage girl occurred under your roof when you were present?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1563 on: February 17, 2019, 02:14:25 AM »

you know nothing. all UGLs get their raws from the same place; china . the difference is when i brew my own gear i know for certain all equipment used is sterile and great care is taken to make sure the process is as sterile as possible(outside of a regulated lab).

the gear in that vial crystallised because i tried to push the concentration too high for test cypionate ester, which is difficult to get to hold at higher than 200mg/ml without using EO or another such solvent.

the fact that it did crystallise at 250mg is actually a pretty good indication that the raw powder was exactly what it was supposed to be. i could have easily diluted it down but it was so smooth and completely PIP free that i didn't bother touching it and just put it in a warn cup of water for 5 mins before each jab. had no probs whatsoever with it.

Quite extraordinary behaviour and suggestive of a disturbed, rather angry young man. Who would do such a thing? Target someone he disapproved of then watch him all night then follow him outside and try to get into a fight! Even young punk Philip had all sorts of complexes and issues.

Does he fancy himself now as some sort of Platonic defender of everything that is right?

so basically when he saw someone that had managed to build some muscle (unlike himself) he would go out of his way to initiate a physical confrontation with them and he's trying to paint himself as some defender of right! lol if he tried that kind of sht in london he wouldn't last 5 minutes.

tbh it's all fanciful stories. he said earlier he'd had more fights by 5th grade than i'd had in my entire life. yet he's posting essay after essay of incidents that didn't end in a fight but can't recall a single other event other than his bum battle that actually ended in a fight.

if he's had all these fights why all the irrelevant stories and no recollection of any fights??

dude's an old fantasist that used to think he was a BBer(his GH scamming days) and now has convinced himself he's a fighter. he's never been either.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1564 on: February 17, 2019, 03:11:48 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1565 on: February 17, 2019, 03:23:37 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: February 17, 2019, 04:22:23 AM »
you know nothing. all UGLs get their raws from the same place; china . the difference is when i brew my own gear i know for certain all equipment used is sterile and great care is taken to make sure the process is as sterile as possible(outside of a regulated lab).

lmao

This thread keeps delivering  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: February 17, 2019, 04:54:33 AM »
lmao

This thread keeps delivering  ;D

The guy is out of his fucking mind , brewing his own gear for what? to look like shit anyway?  :-X Mr I live in a Million pound flat and can't afford proper gear???  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1568 on: February 17, 2019, 04:57:26 AM »

Behold!  The truly superior wit!  Well done, sire.  Well done, indeed! ;D ;D ;D ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: February 17, 2019, 05:04:58 AM »
ND you have some thick elbows.

Or maybe its just large forearms.

Looking good bro.

All homo.
I have big forearms don't train them specifically either , never really had to.

Thank you

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1570 on: February 17, 2019, 05:47:44 AM »
You are truly a worthy Getbigger.

:D

Behold!  The truly superior wit!  Well done, sire.  Well done, indeed! ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks guys. I also think it is pretty funny.  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1571 on: February 17, 2019, 06:33:53 AM »
VERNACULAR OF PEACE

Q

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1572 on: February 17, 2019, 07:04:57 AM »
The guy is out of his fucking mind , brewing his own gear for what? to look like shit anyway?  :-X Mr I live in a Million pound flat and can't afford proper gear???  ::)

If I look like sht then you must be the maggots and parasites that live on sht.

How does it feel that I destroy your skinny @as runt physique even after you shopped your pics.

Mr thick elbow chop and shop. Give up now fagg0t I destroy you in every aspect of life 100%.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1573 on: February 17, 2019, 07:12:47 AM »

Good job! Though looking at the fellow I would say training comes last under hamburgers  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!