Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344039 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1675 on: February 17, 2019, 04:56:37 PM »
it was actually someone trying to be kind to you smellius (although not me). trying to give you a reality check. you've been walking around thinking you look like some bronzed adonis, when in reality other people see you more as a 3 month pregnant, burnt to a crisp, mutant potato.

you should be thankful you now have the truth...

"Someone"?

LMAO! You're just beyond pathetic. BTW what time is it over there? Still, on the board reply to a thread you claim you don't care about. That you have better things to do like cashing your welfare check and brewing UG drugs? At least your "wife" and "kids" aren't awake.

Awesome husband and father putting them at risk manufacturing drugs in your "million" dollar home.

12:57 AM
Monday, February 18, 2019 (GMT)
Time in London, UK

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1676 on: February 17, 2019, 04:58:51 PM »

smellius through the years....epic transformation!

from skinny smelly twink.....to skinny smelly pregnant twink  :D

"Someone"?

LMAO! You're just beyond pathetic. BTW what time is it over there? Still, on the board reply to a thread you claim you don't care about. That you have better things to do like cashing your welfare check and brewing UG drugs? At least your "wife" and "kids" aren't awake.

Awesome husband and father putting them at risk manufacturing drugs in your "million" dollar home.

12:57 AM
Time in London, UK

i don't know why you keep asking me what the time is here...you obviously have your clocks sets to UK time ...fk me your obsessed with what i do with my time my "wife" my "kids"....is that because your own family has long since abandoned you, little smellius? ahh diddums  :'(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1677 on: February 17, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »
You're almost there. Once again proving how unimportant we are to your life.

1:01 AM
Time in London, UK

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1678 on: February 17, 2019, 05:05:39 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1679 on: February 17, 2019, 05:16:44 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1680 on: February 17, 2019, 05:24:31 PM »

If I took your words seriously I would report your posts to Scotland Yard for drug manufacturing. But I don't so no need to stoop to your level.

This is the bottom of the barrel

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1681 on: February 17, 2019, 05:36:34 PM »
You're almost there. Once again proving how unimportant we are to your life.

1:01 AM
Time in London, UK

don't want to inform you of yet another own goal. but go check out posting stats. think you'll find you tend to spend way, way, way more time posting through the wee small hours of the night in your respective time zone than i do in mine  ;)

Try something new.

If I took your words seriously I would report your posts to Scotland Yard for drug manufacturing. But I don't so no need to stoop to your level.

This is the bottom of the barrel

nothing is lower than you. not even smellius

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1682 on: February 17, 2019, 06:00:53 PM »
don't want to inform you of yet another own goal. but go check out posting stats. think you'll find you tend to spend way, way, way more time posting through the wee small hours of the night in your respective time zone than i do in mine  ;)

nothing is lower than you. not even smellius

It's 4 pm here. Never stayed up until 2-3 am on GetBig posting frantically.

Now you're up all night scanning Google looking for "just the right pics."

Awesome life of a drug dealer and welfare cheat.

2:02 AM
Time in London, UK

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1683 on: February 17, 2019, 08:16:41 PM »
I am trying to comprehend why Philip is so angry. He obviously was teased as a kid and got into plenty of fist fights before he was about 10. Maybe it was those ears? Who knows?

Anyway, this is what he wrote a few pages back:

That's when I called the police, which I already related and describe in a previous post, and that's when the bum took off giving me another middle finger as a parting shot.

Then a few minutes later he returned, stood about five yards away from me and just stared at me. When I looked back at him that's when he pulled up his shorts and exposed himself. That took me by complete surprise and really pissed me off. Not just for me but for all the people, including women and children, that had to witness that. I had already called the police and they weren't going to do anything so that's when I got up and came after him. When the law ain't there, that's when you have to be the law. That's why I carry a gun. Also, illegal in my State.

So Philip admits to carrying a gun? What a silly thing to post on the internet. Especially when he posted his name here for everyone to see. Anyway, Philip truly believes he is some guardian of the American way of life. No, Philip, you don't have to be the law. That is also against the law. You called the police because that homeless guy was harassing you. When he exposed himself to you a photo or video could have been taken as evidence. That vulgar act would have been punished by the courts so there was no need to rise up and fight that homeless dude. A punch to the head and a kick to the face sure showed him. Maybe you had to hightail it out of there in case you were carrying a gun! Hostile and violent people like you definitely shouldn't be allowed to own any firearms!

You are your own worst enemy here. Conker and ratherbebig hardly dented that shell you armour yourself with.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1684 on: February 17, 2019, 11:26:26 PM »
I am trying to comprehend why Philip is so angry. He obviously was teased as a kid and got into plenty of fist fights before he was about 10. Maybe it was those ears? Who knows?

Anyway, this is what he wrote a few pages back:

That's when I called the police, which I already related and describe in a previous post, and that's when the bum took off giving me another middle finger as a parting shot.

Then a few minutes later he returned, stood about five yards away from me and just stared at me. When I looked back at him that's when he pulled up his shorts and exposed himself. That took me by complete surprise and really pissed me off. Not just for me but for all the people, including women and children, that had to witness that. I had already called the police and they weren't going to do anything so that's when I got up and came after him. When the law ain't there, that's when you have to be the law. That's why I carry a gun. Also, illegal in my State.

So Philip admits to carrying a gun? What a silly thing to post on the internet. Especially when he posted his name here for everyone to see. Anyway, Philip truly believes he is some guardian of the American way of life. No, Philip, you don't have to be the law. That is also against the law. You called the police because that homeless guy was harassing you. When he exposed himself to you a photo or video could have been taken as evidence. That vulgar act would have been punished by the courts so there was no need to rise up and fight that homeless dude. A punch to the head and a kick to the face sure showed him. Maybe you had to hightail it out of there in case you were carrying a gun! Hostile and violent people like you definitely shouldn't be allowed to own any firearms!

You are your own worst enemy here. Conker and ratherbebig hardly dented that shell you armour yourself with.

I am trying to comprehend why Vince keeps coming back targeting his post specifically towards me when it always, ALWAYS, ends in a humiliating beating for him. Who is he exactly talking to? No one likes him on this board. He is near universally despised as a blowhard and pompous, arrogant, conceited, asshole.

But I have to admit. He does make a good point. A point that I brought up previously which he felt the need to repeat and act like it was his idea. I should have just taken a pic of a nearly naked man standing in front of me. That would go over well if I should ever lose my phone. And I'm sure the police department, which are now advertising in States like Washington and Oregon, trying to lure them with an all paid relocation program if they are hired on as a cop as the department is so short-handed. And I'm sure the State, which is now going bankrupt paying almost double the original amount, 10 billion dollars, to complete a 20-mile rail system. Half a billion a mile. Twice as much as Trump is asking for to protect this country. And in desperation, to raise funds, everything they can raise the taxes of they are doing. Everything from, income tax, parking, car registration, licensing... I'm sure they would happily pay the expense to arrest, have a trial, and imprison another one of the thousands of homeless bums harassing people.

But lesson taught and lesson learned. The next time I see someone put on a similar act of unrestrained vulgarity I will be sure to submit pictures to the proper authority. I have no doubt they will give the matter top priority. And I will start with these:

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1685 on: February 17, 2019, 11:52:22 PM »
Pellius, fact is : Basil is ALCOHOLIC (just look his latest photo) his grotesques physique tells all. There is nothing more disgusting on fat guy's body than man boobs. SAFETY FAT should be wearing ladies garments.

There is a lot of truth in those other images, there is something else & can be easily posted.

CORNUTO, CLEAN UP YOUR OWN RUBBISH 1st !.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1686 on: February 18, 2019, 12:38:50 AM »
LOL Philip (Pellius) what a tool you are. Vulgar instead of decent. Crude and rude. You say more about yourself than about me when you post this filth.

Now, let's get back to your ordeal with the hungry homeless man. You certainly didn't like the way he demanded that $1 burger so you called the police.

If he didn't come back to harass you what would have happened when the police arrived? They probably would have dealt with him. After he exposed himself

to you why not have evidence that you can show them...and Getbig. Black out the offensive parts but show who this guy was. Then delete it off your phone.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1687 on: February 18, 2019, 12:44:02 AM »
Pellius, fact is : Basil is ALCOHOLIC (just look his latest photo) his grotesques physique tells all. There is nothing more disgusting on fat guy's body than man boobs. SAFETY FAT should be wearing ladies garments.

There is a lot of truth in those other images, there is something else & can be easily posted.

CORNUTO, CLEAN UP YOUR OWN RUBBISH 1st !.

I have to be direct here. You are paid to harass me. You will do anything to try to embarrass me. Others post photoshops of me or post someone completely different. Makes no difference because it is all ammunition to you.

What a simpleton you are. Your posts on Getbig reveal a rather biased entity who is single and wandering around Pataya paying for love. What a life. The envy of Getbig!

I seldom drink alcohol. Definitely no homo here!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1688 on: February 18, 2019, 02:16:22 AM »
LOL Philip (Pellius) what a tool you are. Vulgar instead of decent. Crude and rude. You say more about yourself than about me when you post this filth.

Now, let's get back to your ordeal with the hungry homeless man. You certainly didn't like the way he demanded that $1 burger so you called the police.

If he didn't come back to harass you what would have happened when the police arrived? They probably would have dealt with him. After he exposed himself

to you why not have evidence that you can show them...and Getbig. Black out the offensive parts but show who this guy was. Then delete it off your phone.

Now, let us get back to why you did nothing when a rape of an underage teenager occurred under your own roof with you present and you did nothing. As you replied to OMR when he asked the same question, "I make no value judgments."

Really? You don't judge between right and wrong? She said she was forced yet you did nothing other than try to blackmail Arnold for your own benefit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1689 on: February 18, 2019, 02:19:22 AM »
Now, let us get back to why you did nothing when a rape of an underage teenager occurred under your own roof with you present and you did nothing. As you replied to OMR when he asked the same question, "I make no value judgments."

Really? You don't judge between right and wrong? She said she was forced yet you did nothing other than try to blackmail Arnold for your own benefit.

You got nothing, Philip, so stop the crap about the babysitter. Blackmail?! Are you absolutely without any sense at all?

You must have taken many beatings as a kid. You are still trying to get even with everyone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1690 on: February 18, 2019, 02:23:34 AM »

You got nothing, Philip, so stop the crap about the babysitter. Blackmail?! Are you absolutely without any sense at all?

You must have taken many beatings as a kid. You are still trying to get even with everyone.

Did an underage teenage girl get forced by Arnold to have sex under your roof with you present and you did nothing?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1691 on: February 18, 2019, 02:25:56 AM »

Vince Please Explain Why you did Nothing if You Believed a Rape was taking place in Your Home ??
Also why try & Blackmail Arnold ??

Neither of the above show you to be Decent person if True that you’ve said such Things,
Perhaps you should try clearing your Tarnished Reputaion instead of Going at others & Lecturing
On How To Behave & The Right Thing To Do.  ::)

Until you clear up the above about your own conduct you’re not in a position to give advice or
Lecture anyone.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1692 on: February 18, 2019, 02:27:14 AM »

Arnold got up and we assumed he went to the bathroom. There were two in that nice apartment called Pembroke. Arnold was gone for a long time. The parents of one of our baby sitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. No.

On hearing this Robert Nailon jumped up. He is called the brain by his mates in Australia. Robert returned in a minute and said Arnold was having sex with one of the babysitters. Apparently he forgot to lock the balcony door that Robert

opened. Someone alerted Arnold that the babysitter's parents were looking for her. Next thing Arnold and Paul hastily departed. I asked the babysitter what happened and she said Arnold forced her.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1693 on: February 18, 2019, 02:51:11 AM »

Vince Please Explain Why you did Nothing if You Believed a Rape was taking place in Your Home ??
Also why try & Blackmail Arnold ??

Neither of the above show you to be Decent person if True that you’ve said such Things,
Perhaps you should try clearing your Tarnished Reputaion instead of Going at others & Lecturing
On How To Behave & The Right Thing To Do.  ::)

Until you clear up the above about your own conduct you’re not in a position to give advice or
Lecture anyone.  

There is another thread about this matter. Please don't hijack this thread. Philip is the guy who is in the spotlight here.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1694 on: February 18, 2019, 03:15:43 AM »

I have to be direct here. You are paid to harass me. You will do anything to try to embarrass me. Others post photoshops of me or post someone completely different. Makes no difference because it is all ammunition to you.

What a simpleton you are. Your posts on Getbig reveal a rather biased entity who is single and wandering around Pataya paying for love. What a life. The envy of Getbig!

I seldom drink alcohol. Definitely no homo here!

Oh YEAH, what a life jumping around , dragging that silver surfboard bag  ( ;)) ,&  mr. Safety Fat out there people just look 4 sex & nobody pays
for LOVE. Old Fart U so fucking out of reality ............today is 2019 , not 1975 .............

There is no fucking different banging pussy in Bali, or City of Angels or Vientien or Bangkok .............. ::)

An honest day's of work for an honest day's pay ...............don't U remember that mr. Safety Fat ..........so U just continue to blablabla.............

+ U should trade  mark  that fraze : "No Homo Here"  ........................ ..........so don't BS ...............

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1695 on: February 18, 2019, 03:21:10 AM »
There is another thread about this matter. Please don't hijack this thread. Philip is the guy who is in the spotlight here.

NOPE, it's YOU ........

mr. Safety Fat is attempting just another diversion ......................bu t is not working  :D

OBW , Roz was there too 'RIGHT'  , I could easily contact her ........................  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1696 on: February 18, 2019, 05:50:24 AM »
This thread needs some levity.  :)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1697 on: February 18, 2019, 11:36:32 AM »
I am offering 2 bottles of Aldis vino roso for biceps suppinator , just say yes mr. Safety Fat                     8)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1698 on: February 18, 2019, 01:41:50 PM »
I am offering 2 bottles of Aldis vino roso for biceps suppinator , just say yes mr. Safety Fat                     8)

You come across as a creepy weirdo the way you keep insulting Vince constantly from thread to thread. Don't know what he has done to upset you but you are giving off the vibe of deranged stalker at this point.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1699 on: February 18, 2019, 01:46:17 PM »

Ha ha ha - Hijack this thread !! That coming from You. !!
Why don’t you just answer what was asked ??