Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344402 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1725 on: February 19, 2019, 02:34:43 PM »
Seriously though,who doesn’t swing on a dude hanging dong at you and demanding your food?i wouldn’t think twice.

it would never happen to anyone else here because no one else goes to the pavement for lunch surrounded by homeless people.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1726 on: February 19, 2019, 02:36:08 PM »
the follow up question for people who take a swing at anything is of course - where do they draw the line?

person giving you the finger? swing or not?

person insulting your mama? very common reason to attack someone in the ghetto. swing or no swing?

person giving you a mean stare! - kick to the face?

person taking "your" bench at the gym while you go for water? surely that deserves a beating.

and the list goes on and on... there's a place for people like that though. it's called prison. there they continue the same behaviour, killing and beating eachother for "not showing respect".

Been in many a fight from the middle finger,staring etc...Not taking a bench at the gym.People think they can do what they want with no repercussions and I think they should be taught some manners.Simple as that.Everyone runs their mouth then calls the cops or runs away fuck that shit.If some hobo hangs dong at me and demands my food he will initially get tossed then we shall go from there on what he wants to do.

But if I was stoned I would just laugh.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #1727 on: February 19, 2019, 02:36:54 PM »
it would never happen to anyone else here because no one else goes to the pavement for lunch surrounded by homeless people.

HahhHa that was funny.I would never eat lunch around the homeless so I guess my posts are a moot point.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1728 on: February 19, 2019, 02:37:56 PM »
i think laugh is a proper response.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1729 on: February 19, 2019, 02:39:38 PM »
Been in many a fight from the middle finger,staring etc...Not taking a bench at the gym.People think they can do what they want with no repercussions and I think they should be taught some manners.Simple as that.Everyone runs their mouth then calls the cops or runs away fuck that shit.If some hobo hangs dong at me and demands my food he will initially get tossed then we shall go from there on what he wants to do.

Sounds like you don't take kindly to disrepect...

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #1730 on: February 19, 2019, 02:41:13 PM »

Sounds like you don't take kindly to disrepect...

Hahahahha I never really have.Thts why I puff on a joint here and there as it relaxes me and I don’t give a fuck.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1731 on: February 19, 2019, 03:21:28 PM »
well considering you're also on gear judging from our physiques it would appear mine is a lot better than yours!  :D

and....i tell you why i had NQKs. I first bought the kigs, had blood test showing they were bunk , Kublai(or whatever the fk he was called) sent me NQKs as a replacement , so i never paid for the NQKs. then i had blood test on them, which again showed as bunk. Kublai then sent me tren a powder as replacement for them.

the tren powder was OK. but tbh i still have most of it left as i don't get on well with tren. so after a couple brews i still have the majority of that powder sitting in the fridge in my home gym. 6 years or whatever on!

i never ragged on anyone that got caught in the gh15 scam and you were part of that scam you disgusting scrawny little broke @ss old shtbag.

you make your own drugs in your basement . . . that explains why you look the way you do

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1732 on: February 19, 2019, 04:02:06 PM »
So Vince let a rape happen and did nothing and conker makes his own gear in his basement?

Accessory to alleged crime , hm  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1733 on: February 19, 2019, 06:16:38 PM »
actual transcript

officer: "what have you bums been up to this time? i'm sick of having to come down here and break up your squabbles"
bum 1(pellius): "i was just sitting here on the pavement having my dinner when he shows me his cawk and tries to steal my burger"
bum 2: "not true! the nice tourist lady threw the burger down for me and he snatched it!... i was just adjusting my shorts and he started salivating and starring at my crotch"
officer: "look, i don't give a sht! how many times have you bums been told... it's illegal to sit on the sidewalk here in hawaii
bum 1: "sorry officer. it's just i have nowhere else to go. my niece only lets me in the house at night and the rest of my family have abandoned me" :'(
officer: i haven't got time for this sht. both of you bums off the street now. if i'm called back down here again tonight i'm hauling both of your sorry @sses off to jail"

Sounds plausible.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1734 on: February 20, 2019, 12:46:42 AM »
well considering you're also on gear judging from our physiques it would appear mine is a lot better than yours!  :D

and....i tell you why i had NQKs. I first bought the kigs, had blood test showing they were bunk , Kublai(or whatever the fk he was called) sent me NQKs as a replacement , so i never paid for the NQKs. then i had blood test on them, which again showed as bunk. Kublai then sent me tren a powder as replacement for them.

the tren powder was OK. but tbh i still have most of it left as i don't get on well with tren. so after a couple brews i still have the majority of that powder sitting in the fridge in my home gym. 6 years or whatever on!

i never ragged on anyone that got caught in the gh15 scam and you were part of that scam you disgusting scrawny little broke @ss old shtbag.

No I'm not. Once again you have to lie because I've destroyed your mind. I'm on TRT and my Test levels are within the reference range. I've posted my blood test from just a few days ago.

You got scammed on the kigs like everybody else. You bought it when it was bunk and got resends which were also bunk. And still you bust on people who got taken by the scam. What a hypocrite.

And you still brag that you, a juice to the gills with overdose gear you brew from smuggled powders from China because you can't afford real gear from suppliers that have actual lab equipment. Plus you've been pinning gh for at least 6 years since that's when the kigs came on the scene but I doubt that was your first experience with hgh.
And you brag and pat yourself on the back that you have bigger muscles than a 60 year old man who never tried to bulk up and try to be a bodybuilder.

I will be owning you over and over and over again for years to come.

You're my little bitch.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1735 on: February 20, 2019, 12:47:45 AM »

You're a dying breed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1736 on: February 20, 2019, 12:50:06 AM »
you make your own drugs in your basement . . . that explains why you look the way you do

LOL! Crystalize overdose gear from powders smuggled in from China brew in his kitchen with his kids present.

What a loser.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: February 20, 2019, 12:52:01 AM »
Accessory to alleged crime , hm  ::)

Don't put the "spotlight" on Vince.

LOL! What a turd.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1738 on: February 20, 2019, 01:42:20 AM »
No I'm not. Once again you have to lie because I've destroyed your mind. I'm on TRT and my Test levels are within the reference range. I've posted my blood test from just a few days ago.

You got scammed on the kigs like everybody else. You bought it when it was bunk and got resends which were also bunk. And still you bust on people who got taken by the scam. What a hypocrite.

And you still brag that you, a juice to the gills with overdose gear you brew from smuggled powders from China because you can't afford real gear from suppliers that have actual lab equipment. Plus you've been pinning gh for at least 6 years since that's when the kigs came on the scene but I doubt that was your first experience with hgh.
And you brag and pat yourself on the back that you have bigger muscles than a 60 year old man who never tried to bulk up and try to be a bodybuilder.

I will be owning you over and over and over again for years to come.

You're my little bitch.

what a croc of utter sht. "actual lab equipment" lol. you know fk all about gear production so stop embarrassing yourself even trying to talk about it. i use the same equipment any decent UGL should use just on a smaller scale.

i personally trust myself to adhere to good protocols rather than put it into the hands of someone else that is unregulated and i know nothing about. all the raws come off the same chinese dealers. everyone knows which suppliers are good as they know which UGLs are good.

you were on a boatload of GH you can tell by how distended your gut and internal organs were. everyone who's seen your pics comments on how huge your gut is on a skinny frame. way, way more GH than i ever took.

and you are the liar. boasting about having so many fights. had more fights by 5th grade than i had in my entire life. yet can't recall a single one, just a load of "nearly" fights...

you're a fantasist smellius. you've never had a proper street fight in your adult life. just one botched fight with a fellow bum that you ran away from. you're a low down stinky little bum that eats your lunch off the pavement and trawls through bins for desert.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1739 on: February 20, 2019, 01:50:23 AM »
a little update for the rat ND re the 2 pics posted here. this latest message from the mods of the board that i tried to get some advice for the poor lad.

i sent them this message as to why no better pics

"Due to my living circumstances it’s difficult for me to take clearer pictures."

this message i got back from them

"huh?

you have access to a cell phone that has a camera, from which you can clearly upload photographs to this website, as you have done here.

You have the ability to apply filters to pictures, which is actually exactly what you should NOT be doing for photos to assess progress.

You have access to at least 2 mirrors.

Things that you could have provided that you did not, based on this:

-multiple angles and multiple poses, rather than one left biceps pose in a t shirt, and another, more blurry left biceps pose in a t shirt.

-a shirtless pose showing your actual physique, not just your favorite arm at a weird angle.

-an actual leg picture in the mirror. Not whatever weird shit you posted here. What is that even supposed to show us?

There’s nothing to rate here, dude. sorry."

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1740 on: February 20, 2019, 02:50:28 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1741 on: February 20, 2019, 03:51:21 AM »
a little update for the rat ND re the 2 pics posted here. this latest message from the mods of the board that i tried to get some advice for the poor lad.

i sent them this message as to why no better pics

"Due to my living circumstances it’s difficult for me to take clearer pictures."

this message i got back from them

"huh?

you have access to a cell phone that has a camera, from which you can clearly upload photographs to this website, as you have done here.

You have the ability to apply filters to pictures, which is actually exactly what you should NOT be doing for photos to assess progress.

You have access to at least 2 mirrors.

Things that you could have provided that you did not, based on this:

-multiple angles and multiple poses, rather than one left biceps pose in a t shirt, and another, more blurry left biceps pose in a t shirt.

-a shirtless pose showing your actual physique, not just your favorite arm at a weird angle.

-an actual leg picture in the mirror. Not whatever weird shit you posted here. What is that even supposed to show us?

There’s nothing to rate here, dude. sorry."

The butthurt is real  8)

Since you failed to get a adverse reaction on here you decided to try and get one off sight , which proves how pathetic you are. And you failed at that as well lol I could just as easily do they same but that would mean I'm emotionally invested  :o lol Plonker you're an afterthought.You're taking this shit WAY to seriously. Staying up until 2 a.m. hitting the refresh button , taking people's pictures , creating fake accounts , crying you're a victim of hacking , crying people are photoshopping their pictures because they look better than you , reduced to racist tirades  :-\ You folded Bro. Getbig threw out the bait you got hooked now you're flopping around on the deck.

Please keep digging yourself deeper though , everyone enjoys a good car crash.  ;)

i personally trust myself to adhere to good protocols rather than put it into the hands of someone else that is unregulated and i know nothing about. all the raws come off the same chinese dealers. everyone knows which suppliers are good as they know which UGLs are good.

Says the fucking moron who pinned himself with fake GH !! Which you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you injected. And here's the best part...you fucking did it again !!!  :o  ::) Mr protocols is injecting an unknown substance into his body lol because someone on the internet told him he was a professional HOLY FUCK that's retarded, such reckless disregard for one's health. Homemade steroids fake GH no wonder why you look like complete shit lol

Homemade gear ( which you don't even know how to make ) fake growth hormone all for 13" arms LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1742 on: February 20, 2019, 03:51:40 AM »

Well Said Rob & You’ve just Described Me as well. !!
So many think & expect to say / do what they want without any repercussions,
Not Me, If I acted like a Twat or got in someone’s Face I’d expect them to be pissed
& take action & rightly so.
To many Gob Shiites lacking Respectfulness around who definitely need some
lessons & manners taught to them,
And Generally you’ve got to Talk to Them in a Language they Understand - Pain & Hurt.

I don’t get Stoned.  :)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1743 on: February 20, 2019, 04:26:48 AM »
The butthurt is real  8)

Since you failed to get a adverse reaction on here you decided to try and get one off sight , which proves how pathetic you are. And you failed at that as well lol I could just as easily do they same but that would mean I'm emotionally invested  :o lol Plonker you're an afterthought.You're taking this shit WAY to seriously. Staying up until 2 a.m. hitting the refresh button , taking people's pictures , creating fake accounts , crying you're a victim of hacking , crying people are photoshopping their pictures because they look better than you , reduced to racist tirades  :-\ You folded Bro. Getbig threw out the bait you got hooked now you're flopping around on the deck.

Please keep digging yourself deeper though , everyone enjoys a good car crash.  ;)

Says the fucking moron who pinned himself with fake GH !! Which you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you injected. And here's the best part...you fucking did it again !!!  :o  ::) Mr protocols is injecting an unknown substance into his body lol because someone on the internet told him he was a professional HOLY FUCK that's retarded, such reckless disregard for one's health. Homemade steroids fake GH no wonder why you look like complete shit lol

Homemade gear ( which you don't even know how to make ) fake growth hormone all for 13" arms LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

calm down deidre!

all i done was try help you out, and the dudes over there basically said exactly the same thing i've been telling you. if you want a proper critique of your physique you need to come with some proper pics.

as the dude said:

"-a shirtless pose showing your actual physique, not just your favorite arm at a weird angle."

and not

"one left biceps pose in a t shirt, and another, more blurry left biceps pose in a t shirt."

and:

"Not whatever weird shit you posted here. What is that even supposed to show us?"

"There’s nothing to rate here, dude. sorry."

LMAO them guys nailed it perfectly!  :D

TBH from the bathroom pic i can tell all i need to know about your "physique" (or lack thereof!)

how you coming along trying to get me reported to scotland yard?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1744 on: February 20, 2019, 05:28:39 AM »
calm down deidre!

all i done was try help you out, and the dudes over there basically said exactly the same thing i've been telling you. if you want a proper critique of your physique you need to come with some proper pics.

as the dude said:

"-a shirtless pose showing your actual physique, not just your favorite arm at a weird angle."

and not

"one left biceps pose in a t shirt, and another, more blurry left biceps pose in a t shirt."

and:

"Not whatever weird shit you posted here. What is that even supposed to show us?"

"There’s nothing to rate here, dude. sorry."

LMAO them guys nailed it perfectly!  :D

TBH from the bathroom pic i can tell all i need to know about your "physique" (or lack thereof!)

how you coming along trying to get me reported to scotland yard?

You're the one whose taking this place way to seriously. Begging men for topless picture

No need to report you too Scotland Yard , Josh is on your ass ,you're so fucked you don't need me compounding it lol

Good luck stupid ,you're going to need it.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1745 on: February 20, 2019, 06:05:29 AM »
a few pages ago you were calling for josh to report me to scotland yard and i'm the one taking this board too seriously  ???

this board is your entire life you disgusting sack of sht. no one takes it more seriously than you. as gayos said, you have a screenshot of every pic and every quote ever posted here  ;)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #1746 on: February 20, 2019, 06:09:40 AM »
Bump for thread.  If only homeless man knew he was becoming a legend on GetBig.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: February 20, 2019, 06:11:48 AM »
Scotland Yard, OH brother...

Watch out Conker, "The Yard" just may put aside real stuff like Terrorism, to jump right on the "GetBig" case.  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1748 on: February 20, 2019, 06:20:06 AM »
Scotland Yard, OH brother...

Watch out Conker, "The Yard" just may put aside real stuff like Terrorism, to jump right on the "GetBig" case.  ::)

;D

yes. i'm sure i will be UKs most wanted once SY get their hands on my getbig PED dossier ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1749 on: February 20, 2019, 06:20:56 AM »
LOL! Crystalize overdose gear from powders smuggled in from China brew in his kitchen with his kids present.

What a loser.

I don't know how someone could voluntarily inject that crystallised goo of home brewed drugs into their body.