Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344026 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1750 on: February 20, 2019, 07:16:18 AM »
Conker, did you inject the homemade gear into your brain?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1751 on: February 20, 2019, 07:32:17 AM »

;D
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1752 on: February 20, 2019, 08:41:58 AM »

He likely would if He Had one   ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1753 on: February 20, 2019, 09:12:17 AM »
He likely would if He Had one   ;D

The ownage of this Muslim inbred never stops!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1754 on: February 20, 2019, 09:21:39 AM »
The ownage of this Muslim inbred never stops!

I know - it’s Hilarious 😂😂😂
I’ll give him he is resilient & keeps coming back for more
To keep us entertained.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1755 on: February 20, 2019, 12:07:48 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1756 on: February 20, 2019, 12:32:04 PM »
a few pages ago you were calling for josh to report me to scotland yard and i'm the one taking this board too seriously  ???

this board is your entire life you disgusting sack of sht. no one takes it more seriously than you. as gayos said, you have a screenshot of every pic and every quote ever posted here  ;)

LMFAO look at you getting all riled up. Josh was on your long before this thread was started. Again simmer down Mr meltdown no one is reporting you for manufacturing & distribution of illegal steroids. I could careless what you inject into your body even if you make it yourself  :-X 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1757 on: February 20, 2019, 12:35:30 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1758 on: February 20, 2019, 12:37:22 PM »
I don't know how someone could voluntarily inject that crystallised goo of home brewed drugs into their body.

He's out of his fucking mind. He's literally out of his fucking mind. he brags about about living in a million pound flat yet he's buying who-the-fuck knows what Chinese powders and cracks out his retarded Alchemist set and creates his own gear in his bathtub and can't even get that right. Who the fuck would willingly inject this concoction into their body?  ??? Then again he paid for and got ripped off for kigs , who knows what he injected in it's stead?  ??? :-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: February 20, 2019, 10:20:56 PM »
what a croc of utter sht. "actual lab equipment" lol. you know fk all about gear production so stop embarrassing yourself even trying to talk about it. i use the same equipment any decent UGL should use just on a smaller scale.

i personally trust myself to adhere to good protocols rather than put it into the hands of someone else that is unregulated and i know nothing about. all the raws come off the same chinese dealers. everyone knows which suppliers are good as they know which UGLs are good.

Dear God! You have no idea -- NO IDEA -- what a fucking moron you make of yourself with each post you make. It's beyond hilarious!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1760 on: February 20, 2019, 10:24:11 PM »

LOL!

Vince getting raped on this board in more ways than one.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: February 20, 2019, 10:29:36 PM »
The butthurt is real  8)

Since you failed to get a adverse reaction on here you decided to try and get one off sight , which proves how pathetic you are. And you failed at that as well lol I could just as easily do they same but that would mean I'm emotionally invested  :o lol Plonker you're an afterthought.You're taking this shit WAY to seriously. Staying up until 2 a.m. hitting the refresh button , taking people's pictures , creating fake accounts , crying you're a victim of hacking , crying people are photoshopping their pictures because they look better than you , reduced to racist tirades  :-\ You folded Bro. Getbig threw out the bait you got hooked now you're flopping around on the deck.

Please keep digging yourself deeper though , everyone enjoys a good car crash.  ;)

Says the fucking moron who pinned himself with fake GH !! Which you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you injected. And here's the best part...you fucking did it again !!!  :o  ::) Mr protocols is injecting an unknown substance into his body lol because someone on the internet told him he was a professional HOLY FUCK that's retarded, such reckless disregard for one's health. Homemade steroids fake GH no wonder why you look like complete shit lol

Homemade gear ( which you don't even know how to make ) fake growth hormone all for 13" arms LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So retarded. So dumb.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1762 on: February 20, 2019, 10:38:10 PM »
calm down deidre!

all i done was try help you out, and the dudes over there basically said exactly the same thing i've been telling you. if you want a proper critique of your physique you need to come with some proper pics.

as the dude said:

"-a shirtless pose showing your actual physique, not just your favorite arm at a weird angle."

and not

"one left biceps pose in a t shirt, and another, more blurry left biceps pose in a t shirt."

and:

"Not whatever weird shit you posted here. What is that even supposed to show us?"

"There’s nothing to rate here, dude. sorry."

LMAO them guys nailed it perfectly!  :D

TBH from the bathroom pic i can tell all i need to know about your "physique" (or lack thereof!)

how you coming along trying to get me reported to scotland yard?

Where do you find these sites? You're on a site where you post your pics and have other guys evaluate you?

God, you are so damn pathetic. So this is what you do with all your free time on the government dole and brewing smuggled drugs.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #1763 on: February 20, 2019, 10:55:55 PM »
Yeah you typically don't want to hit someone in the head or forehead it does no damage to them and breaks your hand. Good job. LMFAO

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1764 on: February 21, 2019, 02:18:28 AM »
Yeah you typically don't want to hit someone in the head or forehead it does no damage to them and breaks your hand. Good job. LMFAO

yeh he's had so many street fights. that's why he he hit this bum in the forehead and with the top of his hand rather than the knuckles (judging by hand pic) and got his knee blown out with a roundhouse kick from a drunkard homeless man, and then had to hobble away as fast as his old decrepit looking legs could carry him. before he got busted up any more.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1765 on: February 21, 2019, 05:55:29 AM »

LOL!

Love the added touch with Tbomz photos as well... :D
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: February 21, 2019, 10:47:35 AM »
yeh he's had so many street fights. that's why he he hit this bum in the forehead and with the top of his hand rather than the knuckles (judging by hand pic) and got his knee blown out with a roundhouse kick from a drunkard homeless man, and then had to hobble away as fast as his old decrepit looking legs could carry him. before he got busted up any more.

Now I had a blown out knee. You are so desperate, so mentally destroyed that you have to lie about things that are easily verified and post pics on other websites.

Such a sad manlet.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: February 21, 2019, 04:19:10 PM »
Now I had a blown out knee. You are so desperate, so mentally destroyed that you have to lie about things that are easily verified and post pics on other websites.

Such a sad manlet.

Just say :Tommy Robinson & Paki panics ........................ ..... ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: February 21, 2019, 04:52:45 PM »

Just say :Tommy Robinson & Paki panics ........................ ..... ;D

Lol. His time is short.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1769 on: February 21, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »
Isn’t conker like 5’5?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1770 on: February 21, 2019, 05:02:07 PM »
Lol. His time is short.

Tomorrow in Manchester , Tommy Robinson will expose BBC , Pakis  favourite TV  ;D ;D ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1771 on: February 21, 2019, 05:29:23 PM »

Tomorrow in Manchester , Tommy Robinson will expose BBC , Pakis  favourite TV  ;D ;D ;D

the only thing i give a fk about what's happening tomorrow is degale vs eubank jr as ive just had 200 sovs on degale ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: February 21, 2019, 05:29:47 PM »

LOL!

"No Homo" likes to be penetrated  .......................

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1773 on: February 21, 2019, 05:37:55 PM »
Lol. His time is short.

translation= conker has battered me from pillar to post here on so many levels. all i can hope now is that josh can dig something up on the guy.

same defeated @ss sht as ND

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: February 21, 2019, 06:10:28 PM »
the only thing i give a fk about what's happening tomorrow is degale vs eubank jr as ive just had 200 sovs on degale ;)

Degale is well past his best and this is his last pay day before retiring. Chances are he's already mentally checked out.