Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344477 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1775 on: February 21, 2019, 11:08:25 PM »
translation= conker has battered me from pillar to post here on so many levels. all i can hope now is that josh can dig something up on the guy.

same defeated @ss sht as ND

Here comes the Baghdad Bob clone. Even as he gets destroyed on a daily basis he claims victory. Why else does he have to go on other boards trying to garner support?
Such a disgusting human being.

Count down to Brexit.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1776 on: February 21, 2019, 11:16:23 PM »
Here comes the Baghdad Bob clone. Even as he gets destroyed on a daily basis he claims victory. Why else does he have to go on other boards trying to garner support?
Such a disgusting human being.

Count down to Brexit.

35 days until BREXIT  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1777 on: February 22, 2019, 02:10:14 AM »
Degale is well past his best and this is his last pay day before retiring. Chances are he's already mentally checked out.

I agree degale is past his best but there's a gulf in class between the two. I think degale will have enough left to win a comfortable points decision.

And if degale  wins he has another very decent money fight against Saunders on the horizon . Another very winnable fight for him against another light handed opponent.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1778 on: February 22, 2019, 03:06:23 AM »
translation= conker has battered me from pillar to post here on so many levels. all i can hope now is that josh can dig something up on the guy.

same defeated @ss sht as ND

Defeated? This is the face of defeat. when you're reduced to this shit you're toast

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1779 on: February 22, 2019, 03:24:19 AM »
Defeated? This is the face of defeat. when you're reduced to this shit you're toast

LOL @ droopy-eyed midget Plonker thinking he could win a "Pic battle" against Pellius.
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1780 on: February 22, 2019, 04:58:00 AM »
Conker still posting with his stretched profile pic to make him look wider ;D

But then complains about others who are apparently manipulating their photos.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1781 on: February 22, 2019, 05:06:14 AM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1782 on: February 22, 2019, 05:42:45 AM »
LOL @ droopy-eyed midget Plonker thinking he could win a "Pic battle" against Pellius.

the scary thing is smellius will think that;s true  :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1783 on: February 22, 2019, 05:53:42 AM »
73 pages of I beat up a crazy homeless guy.  Wow.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: February 22, 2019, 07:12:52 AM »
have any more QPs with cheese been devoured over the past month since the incident?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1785 on: February 22, 2019, 09:02:23 AM »
the scary thing is smellius will think that;s true  :D

Scarier is you thinking that you're "winning".

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1786 on: February 22, 2019, 09:36:54 AM »

even pulling a face i'm still 10x better looking than you

and smellius now getting posts removed. the post of his i reposted a couple back where he was praying fro drug dealers and admitted being a reseller has now disappeared....

lol no doubt smellius crying to fagg0t gayos. pair of fags

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1787 on: February 22, 2019, 09:50:50 AM »

pellius as a baby

and now... nostrils haven't aged a day

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1788 on: February 22, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »
Conker has been so savagely and repeatedly butt-hurt he's calling all those who've owned him 'fags'  ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1789 on: February 22, 2019, 10:43:54 AM »
Conker has been so savagely and repeatedly butt-hurt he's calling all those who've owned him 'fags'  ;D

To be fair from a neutral perspective Conker has been holding his own. Both sides made some funny posts and the back and forth has been pretty much down the middle, if this was being scored on points like a boxing match I would call a draw.

A few backfires like ND's arm shot being 'shopped' and Conker throwing out racist jibes despite his apparent anti-racist stance. Pellius saying how much time Conker spends on this thread, going late into the night until his own time spent posting was brought to light!

All in all very amusing to read and great showing from all sides.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1790 on: February 22, 2019, 10:48:11 AM »
To be fair from a neutral perspective Conker has been holding his own. Both sides made some funny posts and the back and forth has been pretty much down the middle, if this was being scored on points like a boxing match I would call a draw.

A few backfires like ND's arm shot being 'shopped' and Conker throwing out racist jibes despite his apparent anti-racist stance. Pellius saying how much time Conker spends on this thread, going late into the night until his own time spent posting was brought to light!

Conker got banned for directly racially abusing another poster, so he's in no way 'anti-racist', only claims to be when it suits him.

He also calls certain members 'pedos' but sympathises with a Pakistani paedophile rape gang, probably because they target whites.

He also believes rape, murder and torture of people in the current era is justified due to race.

And he's a convicted criminal who has spent time in prison and yet currently 'brews' his own drugs in his own home where children live.

He is complete scum.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1791 on: February 22, 2019, 12:41:23 PM »

Basil in black "NO HOMO" stockings  , yeah right  ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: February 22, 2019, 12:51:21 PM »
Conker did get banned for directly racially abusing another poster, so he's in no way 'anti-racist', only claims to be when it suits him.

He also calls certain members 'pedos' but sympathises with a Pakistani paedophile rape gang, probably because they target whites.

He also believes rape, murder and torture of people in the current era is justified due to race.

And he's a convicted criminal who has spent time in prison and yet currently 'brews' his own drugs in his own home where children live.

He is complete scum.

+ his house shopping in SA is dead too  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: February 22, 2019, 03:18:14 PM »
Scarier is you thinking that you're "winning".

The middle eastern Vin Diesel AKA...

Al Conker Bin Diesel

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1794 on: February 22, 2019, 09:29:23 PM »
73 pages of I beat up a crazy homeless guy.  Wow.

My thought exactly

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: February 22, 2019, 09:47:31 PM »

Post count is not necessarily an indication of the time spent on the board. I usually will get on GetBig at the end of the day and make a bunch of posts, usually responding to other's comments, takes me about 30-45 minutes depending. And then periodically check the board depending on what I'm doing for the night. Conker is on first thing in the morning and staying up until nearly 3:00 am. And he's even on other boards making posts related to this thread.

No one doubts how obsessed he is here trying to redeem himself.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1796 on: February 23, 2019, 02:54:00 AM »
Post count is not necessarily an indication of the time spent on the board. I usually will get on GetBig at the end of the day and make a bunch of posts, usually responding to other's comments, takes me about 30-45 minutes depending. And then periodically check the board depending on what I'm doing for the night. Conker is on first thing in the morning and staying up until nearly 3:00 am. And he's even on other boards making posts related to this thread.

No one doubts how obsessed he is here trying to redeem himself.

smellius, you are such a deluded and stupid old senile fukwit. you've been wrong about absolutely everything you've said here and you still somehow think you're "winning".

you claimed i have a sht physique. the pics show i have a 10x better physique than you

you claimed i'm ugly. the pics show i am 10 x better looking than you

you claimed i live in a dump. i posted vids that show i live in a 10x better house than you

you bragged about having loads of fist fights in your life . you couldn't recall a single other fight other than this nonsense with a homeless dude.

you claimed i'm a drug smuggler and stupid for using homebrewed gear. i re posted your old posts showing you have not only "smuggled" and injected illegal GH knocked up in china by various anonymous sources but you've also sold it on to other people as well. and you actually pray for the well being of drug dealers. that's how dependent you are on their products. bear in mind the personal use(which all i've ever done) of AAS and GH is legal in the UK and illegal in the US where you live.

you had to get the slimy toad gayos to remove that post.

you claimed i'm spending so much time in this thread. i showed the post count showing you have made way more posts in this thread than i have and typically you have posted numerous walls of utter drivel text here too.

you now claim i'm on here posting first thing in the morning till 3am. OK below is a screen shot of our post activity between midnight and 9am in our respective time zones. Yours on the left, mine lright also bear in mind you post 3 times more in total than me per day as well!

smellius                                                                                                           conker

you have lost/been wrong on absolute every singe subject you've raised here. surely just by the laws of average you have to be able to pick something at some point where you can actually win or be right !!
 :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1797 on: February 23, 2019, 08:14:57 AM »
In this day and age of returning ISIS-members, globalist agendas, gangrapes, the increasing violence

in europe, enforced sharia-laws, more and more brutal crimes against younger and younger people,

lib dem shitshows, politicians calling other politicians nazis, gimmicks pretending to be

Marty and Cswol and more and more benefits for immigrants when the elderly has to suffer,

"PIC BATTLES" is where it's at!
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: February 23, 2019, 04:24:12 PM »
British protectors of Paki Plonkers poop themselves,  after Tommy Robinsons 'Pandorama' presentation in Manchester.

;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1799 on: February 23, 2019, 04:26:09 PM »
So I managed to get a piece of the quarter pounder that sparked this rumble,starting bid is 1000.00.

Will consider trades for soiled pro bodybuilder posing trunks.