Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344806 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1900 on: February 28, 2019, 08:36:54 PM »
Is that why cops drive the same beat? :D

No, not really but in this scenario.. yes... yes it is  :)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1901 on: February 28, 2019, 08:43:58 PM »
You really are stupid. No one can save you.

Oh, U don't like leagal forms  ;D ;D ;D

U know what, I'll print out this & post it to R. & 2 oldest B. juniors  ;)

Remember, it's so easy to get anyone address in NSW , $12 @ lands/titles office   ;)

Must be very hot in Richmond area today  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1902 on: February 28, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
Yes, lets get back on topic, It's well known among FBI profilers that people often revisit the scene of the crime, have you been back?

Screw homeless 1, 1984 "Penthouse" story  is far more exiting  :D

Unfortunately, mr.Safety Fat have no access to Manly beach property for a long long time  :'(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1903 on: February 28, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
Just you. The board's village idiot.

Did your latest shipment of illegal drugs come in yet?

Start any new threads on other boards looking for validation?

Paki Plonker illegally import/cook/distribute ileagal drugs in U.K. , hates people who expose Paki raping gangs  ??? ::),
but he adores  Basil & Basil like him .............crooks like each other don't they.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1904 on: February 28, 2019, 08:59:26 PM »

Screw homeless 1, 1984 "Penthouse" story  is far more exiting  :D

Unfortunately, mr.Safety Fat have no access to Manly beach property for a long long time  :'(

I rather doubt you have the brains to actually get the facts right. What a dope.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1905 on: February 28, 2019, 09:15:58 PM »
I rather doubt you have the brains to actually get the facts right. What a dope.

So, since 1974 U HATE Paul,IFBB,Rob,Arnie,.................

but in 1975 V.B. entred Pauls IFBB contest judged by Arnie & photographed by Rob ................

then again in 1980 IFBB/Paul/Arnie show at the Opera House & U made a few coins from that event ...............

Arnie is gone to the top, Paul runs succesfull gyms/BB organization, IFBB exploded around the World ......................

& U are  penniless surviving on age pension , living with that worthless suppinator  ;D ;D ;D

So WHO is laughing now mr.Safety Fat  8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1906 on: February 28, 2019, 09:20:16 PM »

So, since 1974 U HATE Paul,IFBB,Rob,Arnie,.................

but in 1975 V.B. entred Pauls IFBB contest judged by Arnie & photographed by Rob ................

then again in 1980 IFBB/Paul/Arnie show at the Opera House & U made a few coins from that event ...............

Arnie is gone to the top, Paul runs succesfull gyms/BB organization, IFBB exploded around the World ......................

& U are  penniless surviving on age pension , living with that worthless suppinator  ;D ;D ;D

So WHO is laughing now mr.Safety Fat  8)

What a desperate tool you are. I don't hate those guys. 1975 Mr Australia was run by Frank Burwash.

Good luck to everyone in this world. I am doing fine. Have been semi-retired for about 25 years now.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1907 on: February 28, 2019, 09:30:27 PM »

[color=navy

Good luck to everyone in this world. [/color]

::) ::) ::) including me & Pellius   ;D

Vince take those blood pressure pills , they'll blame me if something happen to U  :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1908 on: February 28, 2019, 09:57:00 PM »

::) ::) ::) including me & Pellius   ;D

Vince take those blood pressure pills , they'll blame me if something happen to U  :-\

Yes, even you two dorks. Go root a new gal and feel good instead of posting on Getbig.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1909 on: February 28, 2019, 11:42:50 PM »
Be Honest Vince you’re not very often civil to others on here
Why do you expect them to be civil to you.

As my reply above - You’re ok with being insulting / rude / condescending to others
Yet struggle with replies you don’t like.

I’ve at times agreed & backed you yet your very quick to try & be dismissive & call me names.  ::)

Seriously Vince take a good long look at yourself - you’re reaping what you’ve sown.

This is it right here. Vince has zero capacity for self-reflection. The ability to step outside of himself and see how he comes across to others. He is genuinely puzzled as to why he is so roundly disliked. He's truly a tragic Willy Loman type figure. He lives in a world with delusions about how popular, famous, influential and successful he could have been if only he had the right breaks, contacts, and luck that he attributes how others achieved success. Others that he truly believes he is far superior to.

And here he is: an aging, defeated, failed gym owner still calling himself a "hypertrophy expert" while being a fat, greying, and balding blob of a man that is almost comical to look at considering how he portrays himself.

Keep turning your nose at the rest of us peons, Vincent. Keep thinking you are better than the rest of us and only you, the self-proclaimed "expert", is the only one qualified to make that assessment. You will have no legacy. You will die and soon be forgotten.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: February 28, 2019, 11:45:07 PM »
You really are stupid. No one can save you.

Why do you keep saying that others need to be saved?

You're the lost cause you fat old man.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1911 on: February 28, 2019, 11:47:08 PM »
Regarding the homeless gentleman whose cock was inches from your face, have you crossed paths with him since?  Or have you switched to Burger King?

So now the fantasy has devolved to "the cock inches" from your face?

How many times have you furiously jacked off to this thread?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1912 on: February 28, 2019, 11:47:12 PM »
This is it right here. Vince has zero capacity for self-reflection. The ability to step outside of himself and see how he comes across to others. He is genuinely puzzled as to why he is so roundly disliked. He's truly a tragic Willy Loman type figure. He lives in a world with delusions about how popular, famous, influential and successful he could have been if only he had the right breaks, contacts, and luck that he attributes how others achieved success. Others that he truly believes he is far superior to.

And here he is: an aging, defeated, failed gym owner still calling himself a "hypertrophy expert" while being a fat, greying, and balding blob of a man that is almost comical to look at considering how he portrays himself.

Keep turning your nose at the rest of us peons, Vincent. Keep thinking you are better than the rest of us and only you, the self-proclaimed "expert", is the only one qualified to make that assessment. You will have no legacy. You will die and soon be forgotten.

Thanks, Philip, I treasure your advices.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1913 on: February 28, 2019, 11:53:24 PM »
Yes, lets get back on topic, It's well known among FBI profilers that people often revisit the scene of the crime, have you been back? Did you wear some sort of disguise? Have you participated in any man hunt looking for the perpetrator that attacked a homeless man?

Are you the one that claims to have had a career in LE? What do you mean by hunting for the perpetrator that attacked a homeless man?

But in answer to your question, it's no. I've been going to Jack-in-the-Box when I go to the gym in that part of town which is maybe once every week or two. Better burgers, a better part of town.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1914 on: March 01, 2019, 12:02:43 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1915 on: March 01, 2019, 12:05:41 AM »
Are you the one that claims to have had a career in LE? What do you mean by hunting for the perpetrator that attacked a homeless man?

But in answer to your question, it's no. I've been going to Jack-in-the-Box when I go to the gym in that part of town which is maybe once every week or two. Better burgers, a better part of town.

Are you sure about the reasons?  With that cock coming perilously close to your mouth last time, perhaps you don't want to deal with the temptations that may or may have already occurred. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1916 on: March 01, 2019, 12:06:02 AM »

Paki Plonker illegally import/cook/distribute ileagal drugs in U.K. , hates people who expose Paki raping gangs  ??? ::),
but he adores  Basil & Basil like him .............crooks like each other don't they.

He's also "Killing it" after he has shown some strangers on the interweb pictures of his pad. :D
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1917 on: March 01, 2019, 12:36:52 AM »
He's also "Killing it" after he has shown some strangers on the interweb pictures of his pad. :D

Beautiful neighborhood. What he sees when he looks out his window is probably a bit different than what I see when I look out of mine.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1918 on: March 01, 2019, 02:12:16 AM »
do I look like a "paki" ? you fookan cretin

seeing as you're an old single pervert that trawls SE asia searching for vulnerable children, i'm guessing 14 is a bit old for your tastes  :-X

yes , you do

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1919 on: March 01, 2019, 03:15:35 AM »
yes , you do

Ha ha ha
Great Answer
He walked straight into that one.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1920 on: March 01, 2019, 08:45:04 AM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1921 on: March 01, 2019, 09:19:49 AM »
yes , you do

dumb yank. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. you guys not exactly renowned for your geographical knowledge. you probably think the west indies is situated somewhere on the indian subcontinent.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1922 on: March 01, 2019, 09:21:18 AM »
LMAO!

what you laughing at, you clown eared gook

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: March 01, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »
Vince, youre a good guy, not sure why you come back to the hate threads.
Glutton for punishment, or find it amusing?

Either way, you have a lot to offer in positive forums. This one is  a shit-hole that is un-moderated.
You belong on Iron History (Joe Roark's forum) you deserve better than this place.

Most dont come here for iron-game/bodybuilding (it lacks severely and is a joke in that space) its mostly a political hate site now.

Maybe you just get a kick out of it and laugh to yourself, who knows. I know Joe's place is rather boring (now that some great members have passed), and has strict rules, I think you'd be an asset there.
Rather than the back and forth w/ the folks here. Just my 2 CC's...

This went from "Conker vs. Pellius", to "Pellius and Iron Cross vs. Vince".

Some are saying Conker is getting owned here. Im not seeing that. Dude stands up for himself,and great back and forth with Pellius.
2 good guys in my book (book of GetBiggers) that are having a flame war. I always liked Pellius, Conker I wasn't a fan of, but he grew on me (like mold) for sticking to his guns.
Plus has a good build, no matter what others say.

Conker will be happy that I got my Kel Tec Sub 2000 semi-automatic 9mm rifle today.
Total firearm count is at 8 now (Pew pew), for the range only.

Long live Mr. Canada!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1924 on: March 01, 2019, 10:36:33 AM »
Vince, youre a good guy, not sure why you come back to the hate threads.
Glutton for punishment, or find it amusing?

Either way, you have a lot to offer in positive forums. This one is  a shit-hole that is un-moderated.
You belong on Iron History (Joe Roark's forum) you deserve better than this place.

Most dont come here for iron-game/bodybuilding (it lacks severely and is a joke in that space) its mostly a political hate site now.

Maybe you just get a kick out of it and laugh to yourself, who knows. I know Joe's place is rather boring (now that some great members have passed), and has strict rules, I think you'd be an asset there.
Rather than the back and forth w/ the folks here. Just my 2 CC's...

This went from "Conker vs. Pellius", to "Pellius and Iron Cross vs. Vince".

Some are saying Conker is getting owned here. Im not seeing that. Dude stands up for himself,and great back and forth with Pellius.
2 good guys in my book (book of GetBiggers) that are having a flame war. I always liked Pellius, Conker I wasn't a fan of, but he grew on me (like mold) for sticking to his guns.
Plus has a good build, no matter what others say.

Conker will be happy that I got my Kel Tec Sub 2000 semi-automatic 9mm rifle today.
Total firearm count is at 8 now (Pew pew), for the range only.

Long live Mr. Canada!!

this thread reminds me so much of.......... see below.
F