Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344701 times)

DooM_

• Getbig III
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1925 on: March 01, 2019, 11:03:57 AM »
dumb yank. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. you guys not exactly renowned for your geographical knowledge. you probably think the west indies is situated somewhere on the indian subcontinent.

you look like a pakistani or middle easterner , the type of guy with a name like jamal or ahmed . . . not like anyone from the ' west indies '

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1926 on: March 01, 2019, 03:57:57 PM »

Conker will be happy that I got my Kel Tec Sub 2000 semi-automatic 9mm rifle today.
Total firearm count is at 8 now (Pew pew), for the range only.

Long live  Canada!!

fixed ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1927 on: March 01, 2019, 04:03:05 PM »
Beautiful neighborhood. What he sees when he looks out his window is probably a bit different than what I see when I look out of mine.

yes, beautiful land of goddess Pele  :-*

Pellius, in Blackpool (UK) they have 6-7 cabbage Palms & pebble beach  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: March 01, 2019, 04:08:23 PM »
you look like a pakistani or middle easterner , the type of guy with a name like jamal or ahmed . . . not like anyone from the ' west indies '

Plonker mohammad hates Western culture but live in UK because of social security benefits  ;)

Good news : only 27 days until  BREXIT  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1929 on: March 01, 2019, 11:15:32 PM »
....... What he sees when he looks out his window is probably a bit different than what I see when I look out of mine.

Looks like some construction going on next door. Is that the ocean in the distance?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1930 on: March 02, 2019, 12:11:01 AM »
BREAKING NEWS  :o
........................ ...............

BBC News: Pakistan shot down 2 Indian planes (WTF  :o) in response , India threatened to bomb the highest

populated areas of Pakistan.

LONDON, Bradford, Birnigham, Rochdale & Oldham are currently being evacuated ....................

(Plonker live in London, his lab could be destroyed  ;) ;D)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1931 on: March 02, 2019, 03:10:58 AM »

Looks like some construction going on next door. Is that the ocean in the distance?

lovely view from smellius's house/van. notice how he is careful not to show any surrounding houses shacks

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1932 on: March 02, 2019, 04:23:14 AM »

its amazing what some people will do for a dollar burger

Plonker must've been really hungry.
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1933 on: March 02, 2019, 08:43:04 AM »

lovely view from smellius's house/van. notice how he is careful not to show any surrounding houses shacks

Plonker pretend to be "Caribbean" , but similar tropical scenery is upsetting him. No 'shacks' in his homeland  ;D ;D ;D

London is too well known for clear blue sky,palm trees, white clouds & clean air, no need to mention crystal clean river Thames. :-X

Try another 1, PAKI.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: March 02, 2019, 08:48:33 AM »

Clonker, is it true that Pellius lives in a van?  Another board member PMed the same about a month ago.  Pellius avoids the question every time it's brought up.  Do you have knowledge of this vicious rumor?  Does he truly live in a van?   ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: March 02, 2019, 08:51:29 AM »
Plonker must've been really hungry.

Well, Naan bread diet is 3X  a day in his Paki land  :-\

Every Paki dreams about eating goat cheese 1-2 X per week  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1936 on: March 02, 2019, 08:52:15 AM »
79 pages and growin' like a Samoan and still Pellius is correct.  S.N.A.G.S.s are ridiculous in their attempts to take away the right to defend oneself if one so chooses.  

Standyer 1/4 Pounder.

And I do agree with Pellius.  I've grown more than weary over the decades of the residentially challenged demanding a free ride both from society in general and individuals in the public.  FTN.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1937 on: March 02, 2019, 08:58:46 AM »
Clonker, is it true that Pellius lives in a van?  Another board member PMed the same about a month ago.  Pellius avoids the question every time it's brought up.  Do you have knowledge of this vicious rumor?  Does he truly live in a van?   ???

"Unfortunately" because of his criminal record PAKI Plonker could not travel to Hawaiian Islands & inspect Mr.Pellius living conditions  :P

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1938 on: March 02, 2019, 09:35:04 AM »

Well mr.safety fat , not everyone can afford to live in a la "Penthouse" (also call Warehouse in South Windsor)  ;)

ps. don't mix Windsor castle (U.K.) & S.Windsor (NSW, Australia) 2 totally different 'establishments'  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1939 on: March 02, 2019, 11:04:18 AM »

That's because you are on the Left. To those of your ilk, its about a burger. Typical shallowness. Even though I already stated I would give food to the homeless man, who never begged or bothered people. Even though I do volunteer work for
the homeless which conker mocks. To me it's about protecting someone's right to live in peace.

That's the cultural battle today. The kind of society from those who sympathizes with the indecent and those who protect and defend the decent.

Just our choice on board handle names is an indication of our divide.

You're kind is destroying this great society so many before us FOUGHT and died for.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #1940 on: March 02, 2019, 11:52:43 AM »
That's because you are on the Left. To those of your ilk, its about a burger. Typical shallowness. Even though I already stated I would give food to the homeless man, who never begged or bothered people. Even though I do volunteer work for
the homeless which conker mocks. To me it's about protecting someone's right to live in peace.

That's the cultural battle today. The kind of society from those who sympathizes with the indecent and those who protect and defend the decent.

You're kind is destroying this great society so many before us FOUGHT and died for.
You didn't fight for anything guy! Maybe a 99cent burger with a dick slinging homeless person. Gtfoh!
Its a territory thing, isn't it? When you eat your food on the sidewalk you have to mark your place. Homeless people are the only threat to other bums of course.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1941 on: March 02, 2019, 12:13:04 PM »

oh, u must 1 of those  snowflake humanitarians who feed 'homeless' & "fight" 4 human rights ...............

so touchy  :'( :'( :'(

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: March 02, 2019, 12:55:52 PM »

Pellius, do you really live in a van?  Is it true?  It would be great, if you could take us on a tour of your van.  Cribs style.   :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1943 on: March 02, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
Pellius looking back if you could do the infamous burger incident over again, would you handle it differently? Looking back did you handle it in a manner you can be proud of?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1944 on: March 02, 2019, 01:04:48 PM »

yes it's true. been confirmed by a number of reliable sources and digitally

apparently his niece lets him shower and occasionally stay overnight at her house.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1945 on: March 02, 2019, 01:06:49 PM »
Pellius looking back if you could do the infamous burger incident over again, would you handle it differently? Looking back did you handle it in a manner you can be proud of?

So, far we have had 2 getbiggers involved in shenanigans at a fast food joint.

Remember, when Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, saw a guy that cheated on his wife with him and called him out!!!
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1946 on: March 02, 2019, 01:35:49 PM »

Pellius, just say : Hi Vince  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1947 on: March 02, 2019, 01:49:40 PM »
yes it's true. been confirmed by a number of reliable sources and digitally

apparently his niece lets him shower and occasionally stay overnight at her house.

Paki,Paki U know shit about Hawaii , free outdoor showers (for surfers  :D)a  on public beaches .

Can U imagine , your wife having a shower on Bondi beach in Sydney ........................ ...or on Manly beach & Vince could photograph he  :D :D :D

+ U could use outdoor gym 4 free on both locations .............

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1948 on: March 02, 2019, 02:04:00 PM »

Plonker pretend to be "Caribbean" , but similar tropical scenery is upsetting him. No 'shacks' in his homeland  ;D ;D ;D

London is too well known for clear blue sky,palm trees, white clouds & clean air, no need to mention crystal clean river Thames. :-X

Try another 1, PAKI.

Conker is a Pakistani pretending to be Caribbean  ;D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1949 on: March 02, 2019, 02:13:09 PM »
79 pages and growin' like a Samoan and still Pellius is correct.  S.N.A.G.S.s are ridiculous in their attempts to take away the right to defend oneself if one so chooses.  

Standyer 1/4 Pounder.

And I do agree with Pellius.  I've grown more than weary over the decades of the residentially challenged demanding a free ride both from society in general and individuals in the public.  FTN.

I couldn't agree more.

If a bum wants a freebie, the least they could do is approach you politely and humbly, showing you what little dignity they've left.  

I was driving home one day, and at a stop light on the highway off-ramp, some "transient" with a "Please help a vet" sign approached my car.  

I rolled down my window, eager for a hairy, toothless old man to blow me, and  asked him where and when he served.  He told me he'd been in Nam.  I again asked where.  Then he went off on a tangent about also fighting in WW2!

Hobo beggars:  even they should pay attention in history classes :)