Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344786 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1975 on: March 03, 2019, 03:56:26 AM »
Out of pure mercy, I am going to try as much as possible to ignore you. We all like to bust each other's balls and make up shit about each other but you truly are a sad and tragic figure. I actually feel a little bad destroying you. Someone mentioned it is now a Pellius/Iron Cross vs Basile thread but I never started shit with you. I just respond to your comments about me. You keep coming back for more. If you really want civility on this board as you claim just stop communicating with me in any way and I will gladly do the same. Can you do that?

No, Pellius, I don't make up stuff about you. I don't use altered photos of you, either. Yes, I put you outside McDonalds but that actually happened so it was all in good fun.

You accidentally gave us your name when you posted some medical records. Silly you. Then Josh posted
your name several days ago. Finally, you posted a photo taken from your place and when one right clicks the photo and selects properties, lo and behold there is your GPS location! So thanks for all the info. Really sporting of you.

Oh, by the way, one of the things some males do when they have a mid-life crisis is darken their hair. I did
it about 20 years ago for a short time. Not to worry, no big deal, but you did mention that I was old, grey and balding. I imagine your hair is also salt and pepper.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1976 on: March 03, 2019, 06:15:31 AM »
Let's see, for years I've posted various pics of me, my family and friends, of where I live, both outside and inside. What I did for a living. What I do now. How about you, "Twaddle"? What do you look like? Where do you live? Tells us even what State or Country you live in? What do you do for a living?

Exactly.

Just another cowardly man finding courage in anonymity.

And, this is the reason we all know your name, exact location, employer, van home, etc.  It is now understandable why you're required to dine on the McDonald's Dollar Menu.   :'(

What can we do to help you get back on your feet?    ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1977 on: March 03, 2019, 11:33:50 AM »
Good to see there are still some men with balls around here. But, unfortunately, you are a dying breed. The pussification and feminization of men is very real. I honestly had not the slightest clue that punching a bum that exposes himself would be so controversial. But, then again, I never could have imagined that a boy dressing up as a girl would be able to compete against other girls.

Well said - I couldn’t agree with you more.
I’m getting old now - I just can’t believe what is / has happened to so very many “Men”
Politically Correct Pussyfied Scared of their own shadows.
They need to check their underwear to see if they actually have any Balls.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1978 on: March 03, 2019, 11:35:56 AM »
I wonder what would happen if Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, asked Pellius for a cheeseburger outside of a McDonalds.  ??? ???
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1979 on: March 03, 2019, 12:28:48 PM »

Fake , very fake photo that van (Kombi) is in very good condition , looks new + old man wear good sneakers & clean casual gear.

Poor & homeless don't look like that.

Plonkers U obviously need glasses , getting old  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1980 on: March 03, 2019, 12:30:22 PM »
And, this is the reason we all know your name, exact location, employer, van home, etc.  It is now understandable why you're required to dine on the McDonald's Dollar Menu.   :'(

What can we do to help you get back on your feet?    ???

So if you have my location you will clearly see there are only houses on that street. And the one Vince posted is one of them. I also showed the inside of my house on many occasions.

Not a mansion but sure beats the little shitty studio you live in.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1981 on: March 03, 2019, 12:34:08 PM »
No, Pellius, I don't make up stuff about you. I don't use altered photos of you, either. Yes, I put you outside McDonalds but that actually happened so it was all in good fun.

You accidentally gave us your name when you posted some medical records. Silly you. Then Josh posted
your name several days ago. Finally, you posted a photo taken from your place and when one right clicks the photo and selects properties, lo and behold there is your GPS location! So thanks for all the info. Really sporting of you.

Oh, by the way, one of the things some males do when they have a mid-life crisis is darken their hair. I did
it about 20 years ago for a short time. Not to worry, no big deal, but you did mention that I was old, grey and balding. I imagine your hair is also salt and pepper.

So we have an agreement then. There is no reason for either of us to communicate in any way. No more shit talking.

I'm sure you can live without having me in your life. I'll see if I can manage to do the same.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1982 on: March 03, 2019, 12:35:22 PM »

Also I'm assuming everyone is trolling conker and no one really believes he's paki right?

Good, U just call him a PAKI  ;D

Ask him why he hates Tommy Robinson,Football Lads,UKIP & your British culture  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1983 on: March 03, 2019, 12:45:46 PM »
I wonder what would happen if Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, asked Pellius for a cheeseburger outside of a McDonalds.  ??? ???

Silly SF...You know very well that V³ only dines at Long Dong Silvers and orders  à la carte even when a combo is less expensive.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1984 on: March 03, 2019, 12:55:27 PM »
So if you have my location you will clearly see there are only houses on that street. And the one Vince posted is one of them. I also showed the inside of my house on many occasions.

Pellius, massive numbers of people would 'kill' to live in tropics & have your (ours) life style.

They all dream about Bora Bora/Tahiti/Waikiki/endless Australian beaches/palm trees, .............. ;D

90% of them never tasted mango or dragon fruit, they feed on defrosted  oranges & apples, they never drink real coconuts water ,etc,etc..............

They never walk barefooted on beach sand, or experienced + 2 m waves ............ :D

Ah, yes your/ours life style is so "bad ", I really miss - 25'C temp, wearing heavy boots, snow storms,tick winter gear & massive heating bills  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1985 on: March 03, 2019, 01:00:11 PM »
Silly SF...You know very well that V³ only dines at Long Dong Silvers and orders  à la carte even when a combo is less expensive.

nothing against V., he mention love 4 ramen noodles

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1986 on: March 03, 2019, 01:02:46 PM »

nothing against V., he mention love 4 ramen noodles

Is that V³ code for "Raw Menz Noodles"?   ;D

He's gonna pitch a bitch fit now...LOL!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1987 on: March 03, 2019, 01:07:56 PM »

Is that V³ code for "Raw Menz Noodles"?   ;D

He's gonna pitch a bitch fit now...LOL!

u need to ask him, i think he shops at costco 4 larger packs (of noodles) ................

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1988 on: March 03, 2019, 02:29:45 PM »

There's no need for lying.  You live in a van, on a vacant lot.  There's nothing to be ashamed of.   :-\

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1989 on: March 03, 2019, 02:31:53 PM »
There's no need for lying.  You live in a van, on a vacant lot.  There's nothing to be ashamed of.   :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1990 on: March 03, 2019, 02:42:31 PM »

Lol, fat man. Prove it. Not sure why you wish I lived in a van but I am 99.8 % sure that my house is worth more than anything you ever owned. Why won't you even say what State you live in? Are you really that afraid?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1991 on: March 03, 2019, 03:49:34 PM »

Lol, fat man. Prove it. Not sure why you wish I lived in a van but I am 99.8 % sure that my house is worth more than anything you ever owned. Why won't you even say what State you live in? Are you really that afraid?

Living in polish aluminum Airstream 'van' (8 - 12 m long) on the beach under palms is every surfers dream  8) 8) 8)

Eat your hart out fatty boy Twaddle .

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1992 on: March 03, 2019, 04:07:09 PM »
Regarding to lord mayor of Sydney Clover Moore , 373 of people is sleeping rough in Sydney .

Estimated population is over 5 millions .Some intentionally choose to be homeless.

Nobody is starving , several charities, churches & other organizations provide free meals.

No begging Vietnam vets here, pro beggars 'work' on several Sydney CBD streets.

There is 0,01 % chance that any of those 373 would try to take 'Safety Fat' burger  ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1993 on: March 03, 2019, 04:43:05 PM »

Living in polish aluminum Airstream 'van' (8 - 12 m long) on the beach under palms is every surfers dream  8) 8) 8)

Eat your hart out fatty boy Twaddle .

:D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1994 on: March 03, 2019, 04:45:20 PM »

Depends if he is hanging dong or not

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1995 on: March 03, 2019, 04:47:03 PM »
:D

Google: Airstream

None of long one for under $ 100K in Aussie .

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1996 on: March 03, 2019, 04:48:51 PM »
I've been to Hawaii and even the smallest and oldest homes are far more expensive than most of what is found in middle America.  The reason?  It's Hawaii...DUH!  ;D

I seriously doubt Pellius lives in a van...down by the ocean. ;)  But you kids have fun all the same and quit the trying to get the location of his home. It's unbecoming of average intelligence adults and on top of that, it's down right creeeeeepy.   :o

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1997 on: March 03, 2019, 04:56:38 PM »
I've been to Hawaii and even the smallest and oldest homes are far more expensive than most of what is found in middle America.  The reason?  It's Hawaii...DUH!  ;D

I seriously doubt Pellius lives in a van...down by the ocean. ;)  But you kids have fun all the same and quit the trying to get the location of his home. It's unbecoming of average intelligence adults and on top of that, it's down right creeeeeepy.   :o

Pellius residence or Safety Fats 1   :-\  =  easy Hawaiian victory  8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1998 on: March 03, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »

Not quite true. There is a van with an annex next door to where you claim you live. By the way, your house is shared with a family.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1999 on: March 03, 2019, 06:11:40 PM »
Here is a Google Earth photo of the neighborhood. Date is 2013.