Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344037 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2125 on: March 06, 2019, 08:03:14 AM »
this fight is lasting wayyyy longer than the actual incident in question!

carry on now...
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2126 on: March 06, 2019, 08:14:02 AM »

Who lived in that van? It was still there in 2013. Has it been moved?

You don't own this house. This is the location of the palms photo you posted.

So perhaps there is a room in the basement at the back of the garage.

If this is Pellius' house, it's far better than the van that was posted.  Props to Pellius, I could only dream of ever owning something as nice.   :'(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2127 on: March 06, 2019, 09:55:32 AM »
Props to Pellius!
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2128 on: March 06, 2019, 04:14:44 PM »
bumping so that we get to 100 pages by April first. :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2129 on: March 06, 2019, 04:19:09 PM »
                            was going  to shop a quarter pounder in place of bone , but found out that they don't recommend giving a dog junk food.
F

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2130 on: March 06, 2019, 04:29:10 PM »
If this is Pellius' house, it's far better than the van that was posted.  Props to Pellius, I could only dream of ever owning something as nice.   :'(

The house is owned by Robert Fearing. Small house of 3 bedrooms, all needed by Robert's family.

At best Philip Gilkey rents a basement room.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2131 on: March 06, 2019, 05:55:04 PM »
The house is owned by Robert Fearing. Small house of 3 bedrooms, all needed by Robert's family.

At best Philip Gilkey rents a basement room.

So you, rather Josh, google a house on Zillow and post the information here. From that you are able to determine the number of occupants and where I reside. And now what? You expect people to say, "Good going Vince! You really showed him. Really taking care of that unfinished business."

I can be squatting in a pup tent in that man's yard and still be doing better than you.

Can't wait to read all the comments of support for you and the brutal owning you just delivered.

What a sad old man you are living such a sad meaningless life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2132 on: March 06, 2019, 05:57:56 PM »
So you, rather Josh, google a house on Zillow and post the information here. From that you are able to determine the number of occupants and where I reside. And now what? You expect people to say, "Good going Vince! You really showed him. Really taking care of that unfinished business."

I can be squatting in a pup tent in that man's yard and still be doing better than you.

Can't wait to read all the comments of support for you and the brutal owning you just delivered.

I hope Mr. Fearing doesn't make the mistake of walking around his house in only his bathrobe.  God forbid that while you are eating a sausage, egg and cheese mcmuffin, Mr. Fearing's member accidentally emerges.  I fear for his safety.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2133 on: March 06, 2019, 06:07:31 PM »

This thread was starting to grow stale and winding down. It was starting to grow repetitious with conker and me. Viewership was dwindling. Thanks goes to the tragic and sad fatso and his mentally ill ally, Josh, for breathing new life into this epic thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2134 on: March 06, 2019, 07:02:21 PM »

For your information I do my own research.

The ownership of that property is on public records. Robert Fearing owns that house. I doubt you own any property. Please prove that I am wrong.

By the way, you always post heaps of stuff about things yet have nothing to say about a campervan and annex parked

next door for years. How come?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2135 on: March 06, 2019, 10:00:21 PM »

The ownership of that property is on public records. Robert Fearing owns that house. I doubt you own any property. Please prove that I am wrong.

By the way, you always post heaps of stuff about things yet have nothing to say about a campervan and annex parked

All about Safety Fats successfull businesses & his  residential location, it's too on public record .

NSW LANDS & TITLES OFFICE
1 Prince Albert Rd,.
Sydney NSW
Phone: o2 9228 6666

https://propertyregistry.com.au/nsw/titlesearch

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2136 on: March 06, 2019, 10:08:42 PM »
Attention : NEW "SAFETY FATS " nick = LAURIE2

LAURIE2 , pm me & tell me how sweet is "Safety Fat" & regarding to LAURIE 2 , he (Basil)  drinks lemonade only  ::) ::) ::)

+ LAURIE 2 is asking me : why don't U like this lovely sweet old fart .............. ::)

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2137 on: March 06, 2019, 10:20:34 PM »

Because that pic is 6 years old. That MOBILE HOME, not van, has been gone for years. I never saw the occupant if there even was one. And it's a moot point. I showed clearly what it looks like TODAY.

You so desperately want to try to embarrass me. Take care of your unfinished business. You're the embarrassment, Vince. You will never get the respect and admiration you so desperately crave. You will always be the fat 80-year-old whipping boy on this board.

Keep "researching" lard ass. What else do you have in life? You love taking it in the ass day after day after day. No wonder you fantasize about turning the tables on the "young lads." Completing the "unfinished business."

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2138 on: March 06, 2019, 10:25:39 PM »

I doubt you own any property. Please prove that I am wrong.

$ 100 in cash to any get bigger who proves that Vince Basils own & operate successfull business in Australia.

Every company directors name must be listed with NSW Land & Titles Office  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2139 on: March 06, 2019, 10:42:05 PM »
Attention : NEW "SAFETY FATS " nick = LAURIE2

LAURIE2 , pm me & tell me how sweet is "Safety Fat" & regarding to LAURIE 2 , he (Basil)  drinks lemonade only  ::) ::) ::)

+ LAURIE 2 is asking me : why don't U like this lovely sweet old fart .............. ::)

;D

It's not Vince, it's Josh. Don't answer the PM or he will get your IP addy. Never use your own IP addy when on this board or any forums. Just search your area and you will find that there are tons of open wifis that you can connect to.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2140 on: March 06, 2019, 10:50:33 PM »
It's not Vince, it's Josh. Don't answer the PM or he will get your IP addy. Never use your own IP addy when on this board or any forums. Just search your area and you will find that there are tons of open wifis that you can connect to.

Trust Philip Gilkey to know all the tricks to save money! Don't pay for the internet just connect at McDonalds, etc.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2141 on: March 06, 2019, 11:08:54 PM »
Trust Philip Gilkey to know all the tricks to save money! Don't pay for the internet just connect at McDonalds, etc.

Or get Verizon's unlimited Data Plan

My plan
Plan: GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY
Effective: 08/11/2018
Access Cost $85.00
Products and apps: $11.75
Estimated monthly cost: $96.75

My plan:  GO UNLIMITED 55+ LOYALTY
View previous usage
Stream all you want, you've got unlimited data

4G LTE only. In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Mobile Hotspot/tethering reduced to speeds up to 600Kbps. Domestic data roaming at 2G speeds.

The sad tragic Vince Basile again trying so hard to take care of "unfinished business", meaning to even the score for being so brutally humiliated by me and everyone else on this thread.

You lose again.

Woosh!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2142 on: March 06, 2019, 11:09:40 PM »

Magnet + copper wire + sim card  = free internet connection

Why to pay, when is free just like radio waves , just tune in ..............

Youtube: free internet connection   ;)

Aussie NBN sucks, Basil should know that .................

Also old analog mobile system is still operational,used by military   ;)

Just bought Aspera mob, build like a tank & heavy , can be used as a weapon , probably ban from taking on the plane .................... :P

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2143 on: March 06, 2019, 11:15:34 PM »
Because that pic is 6 years old. That MOBILE HOME, not van, has been gone for years. I never saw the occupant if there even was one. And it's a moot point. I showed clearly what it looks like TODAY.

You so desperately want to try to embarrass me. Take care of your unfinished business. You're the embarrassment, Vince. You will never get the respect and admiration you so desperately crave. You will always be the fat 80-year-old whipping boy on this board.

Keep "researching" lard ass. What else do you have in life? You love taking it in the ass day after day after day. No wonder you fantasize about turning the tables on the "young lads." Completing the "unfinished business."

This may not be relative to the conversation, but Vince's triceps look pretty good here. 

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2144 on: March 06, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »
excellent work vince.

you have brutalised the sht of smellius in this thread and it is much deserved. he claimed my house was a dump, when in reality the house he is registered as living at is worth a little over half of what my house is worth and to top it off he doesn't even own it himself!

that house you pictured is 100% where philip m gilkey is registered as living, a man in his 50s, and as you showed our smellius is not the owner

i believe the plot where the van is shown is attached to that residence and yes , that van is what our smellius calls home!

thread of the year certainty!  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2145 on: March 06, 2019, 11:31:33 PM »
what you?!

mr tough guy street brawler "philip"  :D

you can see the camper van seat under his hand!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2146 on: March 06, 2019, 11:43:57 PM »
excellent work vince.

that van is what our smellius calls home!

thread of the year certainty!  :D

What work, Vince do fuck all , he just runs after chubby gambling chicks in local RSL Clubs (don't U Vince)

It"s a surfing van, U desert people a so dumb , can't U read that picture  ::)

How do U like my favourite song on youtube: DUST OF URUZGAN

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2147 on: March 06, 2019, 11:49:18 PM »
what you?!

Looks more like a bus seat. He took a bus home to avoid getting arrested for assaulting the homeless man. Philip Gilkey should pay the hospital bill for the homeless guy.

Wonder if they have a video of the fight at McDonalds?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2148 on: March 06, 2019, 11:55:14 PM »
Looks more like a bus seat. He took a bus home to avoid getting arrested for assaulting the homeless man. Philip Gilkey should pay the hospital bill for the homeless guy.

Wonder if they have a video of the fight at McDonalds?

you have to read between the lines with everything philip m gilkey says, he's a fantasist. he also said he left his car parked a block away. i don't believe he owns any vehicle other than his vanhouse and that probably doesn't drive.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2149 on: March 06, 2019, 11:55:37 PM »
what you?!

Thank God you're back. As his only supporter fatso Vince was getting worried that you had abandoned him to the GetBig wolves.

You have never proved you own anything except those second hand Crocs. You suspiciously avoid the questions as to what business you own. Who would be ashamed of saying what business they own and run -- unless you are lying -- which you are. You are on welfare and sell homemade drugs made from powders that you brew in your kitchen.

Camper seat? Once again easily proving you wrong. Have you forgotten that I said I took the bus home that night?

Wrong again, gargoyle.