Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344233 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2200 on: March 07, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »
I bought it and it’s under lock and key in an undisclosed location.

:o :o

How much did you pay for it?
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2201 on: March 07, 2019, 05:19:34 PM »
:o :o

How much did you pay for it?

375,000.00,I think it was a steal,no?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2202 on: March 07, 2019, 05:33:45 PM »

Huge steal! At one point, the price was undetermined!

Can I come see it?!?!?  :o :o
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2203 on: March 07, 2019, 05:40:49 PM »
Huge steal! At one point, the price was undetermined!

Can I come see it?!?!?  :o :o

Yes but I will have to blind fold you and take your phone so you can’t find your way back to steal it.

Also I will let you workout on it but be prepared as your arms will grow a couple inches.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2204 on: March 07, 2019, 08:54:41 PM »
Philip looked okay here. Probably at his peak. I usually use photoshop to make people look better. 'Pellius' will post whatever filth he can find!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2205 on: March 07, 2019, 10:08:18 PM »
Philip looked okay here. Probably at his peak. I usually use photoshop to make people look better. 'Pellius' will post whatever filth he can find!

Vince, what are you saying really?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2206 on: March 07, 2019, 10:36:02 PM »
Vince, what are you saying really?

I guess photography is my main hobby. So I take it seriously. Modifying photos via software is part of photography.

Here is an example of my Photoshop skills.

Philip, on the other hand finds insulting modified photos and uses them to try to embarrass others. I did that in this thread

but I didn't modify 'Pellius'.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2207 on: March 07, 2019, 10:45:23 PM »
No proof he lived in the mobile home. Examine the photo of Robert's house and you will see a white panel at the end of the parking area. Could be where the basement suite is that Philip Gilkey rents.

I doubt that is Philip's vehicle. A tradesman owns that plus it seats 4 for a family.

Posting address = PERMANENT BAN

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2208 on: March 07, 2019, 10:45:46 PM »
I guess photography is my main hobby. So I take it seriously. Modifying photos via software is part of photography.

Philip, on the other hand finds insulting modified photos and uses them to try to embarrass others. I did that in this thread

That seems to have become the norm, but is quite unfortunate when a lot of 'photography' these days is more about software skills than actual photography.

I enjoy editing, I mostly use Lightroom, and do some heavy edits as well, but in terms of what I view as the ideal photo, I prefer to leave them as close to reality as possible.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2209 on: March 07, 2019, 10:47:58 PM »
Philip Gilkey at McDonalds. This is my Photoshop of Pellius to represent him sitting there outside McDonalds. A homeless man is approaching him.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2210 on: March 07, 2019, 10:52:36 PM »
Excuse Me You Pathetic Paki
You’ve Got Typical Asian Paki Little Dick Sydrome
Having to Constantly Boast about What you have & How Much £ You got.
Go Blow yourself up - Pronto.

That's how Paki impress each other , 1 brother buy house, other bro 1 buy bigger 1, etc ,etc,..............

1 Paki gets his 7yo wife for 6 goats, another Paki gets his 7yo wife for 10 goats , etc,....................

Idiotically primitive "culture" ............

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2211 on: March 07, 2019, 10:53:24 PM »

LOL, Philip Gilkey. You were quick to post evidence about the bus you took home after the fight. Yeah, we have buses and trains in Sydney with the same material.

I posted that you probably live in the basement of Robert Fearing's house. He has a wife, a son and a daughter. They need all three upstairs bedrooms. So where do you stay there?

You posted that you parked your car but took a bus home after the fight. Well, with your swollen hand maybe you couldn't drive. In Australia we don't call pickup trucks cars.

It would be easy to post a photo of 2 cars parked there. That Google Earth photo is years old.

By the way, Robert doesn't have any photos of you on his Facebook page. There are a couple with your father, Robert.

You have a Facebook page under part of your name but only one photo there. For a guy who is so careful about privacy you sure blew it in this thread. You posted a medical document

with the patient's full name on it. After that it was easy to find out more about you. When you posted the palms photo it merely confirmed your address.

Sometimes we can be too smart by half as they say  in Australia.

When you fought that homeless guy over the $1 burger you portrayed yourself as a loser.

WOW! When you said you had some "unfinished business" with me I had no idea what kind of big trouble I was in. I underestimated you. You are a dangerous, dangerous man when riled. I feel my life is systematically being destroyed.

I can just imagine you typing this. Nodding self-assuredly to yourself. "This will get him. He has no idea who he is messing with." I can just feel through my computer screen the arrogance, conceit, and the almost comical sense of self-importance that you continuously exude on this board. I don't think there is anyone, before or since, that is so full of himself -- not even Groink.

It's about 8 pm here in Hawaii and I had an especially fulfilling day and the gratitude that I feel just being born in this great country and having such a good life is overflowing with God's grace that I am in a generous mood.

Since you are so interested in my life I want to take you into my circle of love and save you some trouble and research time so that you can spend more time seeking more shirtless "lads" to photograph.

I'm not sure what you mean by "quick to post evidence" that I took the bus. I took the bus. I think conker said that material under my hand was a storage locker or something. It was the seat of the bus. Again not sure what your point was.

Robert Fearing, whom I will now refer to as "Bob", wife died of cancer over ten years ago. This tragic turn of fate was one of the reasons I moved back to Hawaii. Bob has one son, from a different woman who has never lived with him but with his mother. He has been paying child support all along. He also has one daughter who graduated from high school last year and is away at college. She also spent most of her time, since high school living with her grandmother as it is closer to the private high school she attended.

I had no trouble driving with my hand injury and picked up my truck the next day. If necessary, I can drive one hand as I did twice when I had surgery on both shoulders. And this was when the vehicle I had at the time was a stick shift. I don't live in Australia but here it is common to use names "cars" and "trucks" interchangeably. In the future I will try to be more precise. I like precise.

Bob doesn't have any photos of me on his FB page nor do I do of him. We live separate lives. I do have some of my father. Not sure why that is relevant or a surprise that you feel it is worth mentioning other than maybe you bragging that you privy to this closely guarded secret.

Yes, it would be easy to post a photo with two cars, often there are more as there are frequent guest. Again, I'm not sure what the relevance is but thanks for the tip.

I posted a copy of my latest blood test to show that my testosterone level was within normal range and my igf level was at the low end of the reference range. This was to dispell the notion that I am juiced up but I always appreciated the compliment. I'm not sure what gave you the impression that I was excessively careful about my privacy as I have posted pictures of me, my family, where I lived all throughout the years. I even posted the street sign of the corner of my exact location back during the era in which fellow nemesis, "slacker" claimed that he had friends in Hawaii and that I better watch out. I wanted to make it easy for him not only to find me, but to tell him the exact time and days I will be there so we could meet up.

And yes, my facebook name is incomplete. You will see that page is just over a year old. I was never into the social media thing but when filling out a form I realized that I inadvertently was also signing up for FB. I immediately got out of that page before I could complete the form, including my name, but it was too late. They got me. I didn't realize it until I started getting FB communication from one of my nieces, Karli, whom Josh has seems to have taken a special interest in. I liked hearing from her and keep the account and it has expanded some since then.

So now you, and Josh, have my name and the location that I live. Now what?

It truly is a pity that you are not able to visit me. It is an even greater source of pain that Josh isn't either. That is one guy I would love to show up at my door. I have a unique way of displaying affection for those that take such a special interest in my family.  What fun it would be. In his words, "Weeeeeeee". Both of you will see how brutally charming I can be when riled.

As far as being a loser, well you are entitled to your opinion. It would be interesting to compare how you spend your days and how I spend mine. I'm tempted to go through my day with you but, well, I think we've bonded enough for one day. I want to save some of your "unfinished business" for another day.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2212 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:51 PM »

Stolen photo & relocated to AU beach, identical shadow to Oliva 1.

FAKE !.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2213 on: March 07, 2019, 11:03:20 PM »

Posting Get Bigger address = BAN  , moderators should take action !!!

Conker is a hypocrite, he complains to the mods when his own pictures get exposed (from a public shared profile), but has no problems posting others personal information, including their supposed home address  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2214 on: March 07, 2019, 11:03:58 PM »
Stolen photo & relocated to AU beach, identical shadow to Oliva 1.

FAKE !.

You get the Darwin award for stupidity!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2215 on: March 07, 2019, 11:07:26 PM »
Pellius wrote: "It truly is a pity that you are not able to visit me. It is an even greater source of pain that Josh isn't either. That is one guy I would love to show up at my door. I have a unique way of displaying affection for those that take such a special interest in my family.  What fun it would be. In his words, "Weeeeeeee". Both of you will see how brutally charming I can be when riled. ho"

I take it I won't be enjoying a BigMac meal at McDonalds with you! You take the internet way too seriously. Guys like you shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Would you believe I am not allowed to say the name "Pellius" at a friend's place!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: March 07, 2019, 11:21:03 PM »

That photo was taken in 2005. I have solid arms and legs. Just a bit of safety fat around my waist.

I was married for 30 years but in business with my ex for 46 years.

My biceps-supinator machine was patented. Show me any other champion bodybuilder who designed and built such a complex machine.

- Today is 2019 , not 2005 & that gym is dead very much dead  ;)

- YOU A FAT

- and how is that business going on ...................

- NONE SOLD , so  ::) it's WORTHLESS  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2217 on: March 07, 2019, 11:41:58 PM »

You get the Darwin award for stupidity!

VERY OLD FART, U a continuously forgeting that I know where do U live & how do U live   ;D ;D

How is la familia Vincenzo, do U see them at all,  capish signore Safety FAT

+ I know how much is your pension per fortnight , I can easily  post those numbers   ;D

In simple lingo, U have no much to live on  ;)

NO too many good steaks on your plate , ah Rozy use to cook very juicy ones  ;D

Reality is YOU are OLD &  at the END  :D

Va fanculo Cornutto Vicenzo

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: March 07, 2019, 11:54:58 PM »

Tub of lard, huh? LOL. That photo was taken in 2005. I have solid arms and legs. Just a bit of safety fat around my waist.

We all have limited time left on earth. Seems we are both posting on Getbig so what is your point?

You really are a sad, lonely person. Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? Do you have any children? Do you own any property?

You are the black sheep in your family. Everyone else got married and have children.

I was married for 30 years but in business with my ex for 46 years. I recall that you wanted to set up a studio there in Hawaii. Nope not

even a tanning studio. You don't have the resources to open a gym or studio. What happened to that job in the hardware store?

That Mills place is another hardware chain. Not that great for a university grad.

My biceps-supinator machine was patented. Show me any other champion bodybuilder who designed and built such a complex machine.

It is by far the best biceps machine ever built. I have made major modifications to the machine since the photo was taken.

Your perception of yourself is one of the many reasons people find you delusional. Of course, all our time in this life is limited. You even more so because you are so old. You've exceeded the average life span for a man so good for you, but you are on borrowed time. I would think you would want to spend it more wisely.

So, now, like conker, you are just copying my lines. People have a fairly good idea of my life from the over decade I've been posting on this board. I hardly think anybody truly believes I am sad and lonely. You now know with certainty that I come from a big family. And it doesn't just stop there when you count my other Catholic breeding relatives here on the island. As for you, you live in the past. No recent pics of you with anyone. Just one time thumbs up pics of bbers you knew in the 70s and 80s.

And your senility is really setting in. I've spoken many times over the years about my past marriage and you even asked about it specifically some years back. I think it might have been on IronAge. No, I don't have children, which you may, should have, remembered was the reason my marriage ended. She wanted children of her own and I wanted to adopt. My profession gave me a very dim view of the world and I soon concluded there is far, far more bad than good in this world and I couldn't bring a new life into the world with a clear conscious. But I was happy to provide for someone less fortunate and adopt. Still, I'm not sure what kind of status having children gives one and you think is something to brag about. Anybody can have children. There are far more people who do have children shouldn't but that's another subject.

It was a chasm that couldn't be reconciled with.

BTW, I am not the only one that does not have children. I also have a brother, a colonel in the Army, that is also without any children. Your research seems to be rather spotty.

I never wanted to set up a "studio" in Hawaii. I'm not even sure what kind of "studio" you had in mind. It's true, I wouldn't mind opening a gym but don't have the resources. Apparently, neither do you. But it was never a driving ambition of mine. Just a "would be nice." Not like you who did own a gym but failed and went bankrupt and you lost a lot of money and your life's work. Another of the many reasons you are so angry and bitter.

You may consider you bicep machine the best ever made. You can consider anything you do as the best ever. But it is meaningless if nobody else cares.

Nobody cares, Vincent. That's, again, another reason people KNOW you are such a sad and bitter man, and by default, a lonely one. Nobody likes a sad sack. In the case of Roz, it has grown into contempt.

And yes, I work at a hardware chain part-time. So what? You think that is what I did with my college degree? I never really went or wanted to get into great detail about my life but, as I said, I am in a generous and chatty mood, and want to make it easier for you to continue with your unfinished business. It would be cool if you knew the full extent of the person you are dealing with. But modesty and, well, other stuff, precludes going into full detail. I just want to be little old, hapless Pellius, Philip Gilkey, to you.

My ambition after college was to join the military. Fighting Communism was the big thing in those days and I was brought up with the idea that in this world there is always a constant battle between good and evil and I was going to fight on the side of good. That's how we were raised. And that's quite different from being "nice" which you claimed is how I want to portray myself.

By my junior year, I was recruited by the DoD and they offered to pay for my last two years at UCLA. I was supporting and paying my way through college and struggling tremendously. This was a God send. During those day (The Reagan/Bush years) the defense department was booming. All the major Aerospace and Defense companies were located in one main area, El Segundo, California. Hughes Aircraft, Rockwell, McDonnell Douglas, GM, Raytheon, Northropt... and an all-out recruiting program was underway. Anybody that went to Cal Tech, USC, and UCLA and was a junior with good grades in a technical field, mine was Math/Applied Science, was going to get a call from the government.

As a DoD contractor, I bounced around from company to company which in this case really meant building to building, assignment to assignment, lab to lab as needed. I worked hand in hand with the military and got to travel to various places where America was supporting pro American governments fighting Communist expansion, i.e. the Cold War, where Russia and America fought "proxy wars" in South America, Asia, the Middle East, because they could not fight each other directly as this would risk an all-out nuclear war. So I was essentially in a roundabout way following through with my ambition to join the military and defend our country.

This is where my interest, training, and subsequent collection of firearms began -- a subject you always seemed to have a unique fascination with and periodically asked me about. And, yes, I got to use them. I'd also like to show you what I can do with a blade.

This is one of my IDs when I was with Raytheon. As those in the biz know, the Red Stripe indicates a Secret Clearance and on the back of the card is the various access points I have and the privileges granted. It changes constantly from assignment to assignment and with each new assignment comes a separate background check. In addition to the three labs: Radar, Global Hawk, and the Predator program, I also have off-hour access, a big one, only the important guys get that one (feeling a bit "cheeky" as you folks put it) and Escort Privileges, meaning I can bring in personnel not officially cleared for the area. Only the REAL important people get that one.  ;D  But not quite the "Luna" clearance that gh15 bragged about.

I'm glad we had this little insightful discussion into the life of Philip Gilkey that you have taken such a special interest in as you continue with your "unfinished business". I hope I made your task a little easier.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2219 on: March 07, 2019, 11:56:08 PM »

- Today is 2019 , not 2005

Pretty sure all of VB's pics are from that time as well.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: March 08, 2019, 12:02:03 AM »

Pretty sure all of VB's pics are from that time as well.

Yeah, &  his 1970 mr.C title is very,very,very "important" in 2019  ;D ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2221 on: March 08, 2019, 12:03:56 AM »

How much would U pay 4 his mr.C '70 trophy  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2222 on: March 08, 2019, 12:06:10 AM »

Actually, I was in my early fifties when that was taken. Don't you remember my spat with Pandemonium and chaos, two people that I am forced to admit legitimately owned me back then?

It was those two bastards that toughened me up and made me into the monster I've become. Chaos, if you're still checking in this thread, you have my gratitude. You and Panda taught me it's kill or be killed on this board. Gracious my thick ankled mentor.

But no, I've had better, more ass kicking days. I regret I didn't take more pics back in the day. Especially when I was training with the Gracies. Times were different back then and we didn't have the phones and I wasn't going to walk around with a camera. Also, taking constant pictures of yourself was considered a bit inappropriate and unseemly in those days.

I do have one pic taken of me when I was a sponsored athlete. It's old and my face is somewhat obscure but the vein pattern on my arm should give it away. It's almost like fingerprints. Not quite Mr. Canada 1970 but I never tried to define my self-worth on it as you do.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: March 08, 2019, 12:07:51 AM »
Pellius wrote: "It truly is a pity that you are not able to visit me. It is an even greater source of pain that Josh isn't either. That is one guy I would love to show up at my door. I have a unique way of displaying affection for those that take such a special interest in my family.  What fun it would be. In his words, "Weeeeeeee". Both of you will see how brutally charming I can be when riled. ho"

I take it I won't be enjoying a BigMac meal at McDonalds with you! You take the internet way too seriously. Guys like you shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Would you believe I am not allowed to say the name "Pellius" at a friend's place!!!

Friends? Place?

Um, if you say so.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2224 on: March 08, 2019, 12:09:19 AM »
VERY OLD FART, U a continuously forgeting that I know where do U live & how do U live   ;D ;D

How is la familia Vincenzo, do U see them at all,  capish signore Safety FAT

+ I know how much is your pension per fortnight , I can easily  post those numbers   ;D

In simple lingo, U have no much to live on  ;)

NO too many good steaks on your plate , ah Rozy use to cook very juicy ones  ;D

Reality is YOU are OLD &  at the END  :D

Va fanculo Cornutto Vicenzo

That's why he fears you. I just hope it doesn't get to the point where you have "unfinished business" with you. LOL!