Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344453 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2275 on: March 08, 2019, 11:19:53 PM »

Hey, Philip, how about taking me to see Ledward Kaapana perform? He is one of my guitar heroes. I will even buy you a burger super-sized meal!

Hey vincenzo, I can take U 4 a swim in Daintree river if U like . Tarzan is 1 of my adventure heroes. I will even buy U a 2L bottle of Pepsi.

Your girlfriend/boyfriend LURIE 2 must be fuming !.

;D
 ;D
 ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2276 on: March 09, 2019, 12:48:19 AM »
What's the special welcome? Why do I get the feeling it might not be pleasant?...

Apologies. I thought I was talking to Basile.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2277 on: March 09, 2019, 12:52:46 AM »
Living in a van in Hawaii got to be the best place to do it. Something cool about living like that, by the sea, move where you want, sounds liberating in a lot of ways. If you do live like that no shame but very hard for you to admit it after what you said about Conker's drum!

Oh FFS, I don't live in a van. Are people really that dumb? Pull of a RECENT map of the entire street. There's nowhere to even park a van and live. The pic Vince put up is seven years old. There was a mobile home there. It was owned by the same person who owned that piece of ocean front property that sold for almost a million dollars as is. The owner is from and lives in Japan. He sold the property and now it's being made ready to put a home on it as it sits below sea level and they're filling it up with dirt and rocks. I already posted pics of the construction going on for Chrissakes!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2278 on: March 09, 2019, 12:53:27 AM »

Hey, Philip, how about taking me to see Ledward Kaapana perform? He is one of my guitar heroes. I will even buy you a burger super-sized meal!

You would not fit in Hawaii.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2279 on: March 09, 2019, 12:54:53 AM »

Here we go again, vincenzo  it's NOT your bloody business why Pellius don't want kids.

WHAT about you vincenzo , 4 'kids' & fucked up marriage & reason was adultery, do U have a CLEAR conscience mr.safety fat ???.

Clean up YOUR own rubbish 1st, then talk about others.

LOL. You keep owning Basile over and over and over again. And he tells me that I can't be "saved".

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2280 on: March 09, 2019, 01:03:31 AM »
LOL. You keep owning Basile over and over and over again. And he tells me that I can't be "saved".

What kind of work did you do for Raytheon?

I hope you have some company stock. It has shot up dramatically.  :)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2281 on: March 09, 2019, 01:06:52 AM »

WHO is suppose to "save us"  &  from WHAT  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2282 on: March 09, 2019, 01:43:35 AM »
You see, it isn't so bad to be oneself even on Getbig.

Who said it was so bad? I had no idea people were so interested in my life. You think by "exposing me" you've "hurt" me. Now people know that my name is Philip Gilkey, I live on Nukuwai Place in Kahaluu, Hawaii. One of the most beautiful parts of the island that still maintains it's island beauty, unlike downtown Honolulu which may as well be L.A. or New York. I was recruited by the Defense Department and got a scholarship and a job after my sophomore year at UCLA. I worked for over twenty years as a government contractor with Aerospace companies building and implementing military hardware to combat Communist expansion. I traveled to South America, South East Asia, and the Middle East throughout my career. One of the programs I was on was data reduction on the radars used on the Tomahawk missiles. It was with great pride sitting in the cafeteria at Raytheon Missile Systems main branch watching live on TV as BGM-109 Tomahawk Land-Attack Missiles were being launched from the USS Missouri during Operation Desert Storm knowing it came from the very building I was sitting in and I may ever well have tested some of those missiles heading towards Iraq at that very moment. Our company also manufactured the FIM-92 Stinger that can be shoulder-fired by a single person and was instrumental in keeping the Soviets at bay during their war in Afghanistan. In fact, I would go as far as to say that one piece of armory is what turned the tide in the war forcing the Soviets into a long drawn out conflict which bankrupted their country leading to the fall of the Soviet Union. Yes, that one piece of equipment played a huge role in the fall of Communism -- the evilest, murderous, regime in human history.

The fall of the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall was the culmination of every True Believer, like me, dream for this world. Every generation has it's evil. Whether it is Fascism, Nazism, Communism, and now radical Islam -- the fight continues. It's the way of the world for the foreseeable future and I believe it will always be that way. The human race is cursed. This planet is cursed. You will never eliminate evil but if you don't fight it, it will win and destroy you. We can only survive by killing. Everywhere in nature, it's killing to survive. That's why my question is not so much is there a God but is God good? If one can create any world they want, why this?  

Get it, Vince Basile? And you find it "interesting" that I don't want to bring even more innocent lives into this world? That it would be better to try to make life better for those already cursed being here? Something they neither wished for, earned, or deserved? That some are able to rise above their natural instinct to preserve and propagate their own gene pool.  

In addition, I was also a sponsored athlete and served on a panel on a local talk show that features a liberal host, two libs, and two conservatives to debate the issues of the day. I represented the conservative side. In fact, I still have some VCR tapes of my cable TV shows and maybe I'll convert it into whatever format is necessary to post on YouTube and play it here and you can see Philip Gilkey in action debating other pundits on TV.

I also worked for a charity name PACT (Positive Alternatives for Children Today) stationed at the Mar Vista housing project trying to provide an alternative for kids so they don't get sucked into the gang culture. I remember Disturbia (Josh's original board name) trying to locate that organization to harass and discredit it.

So you got me, Vince. You got my name and address and revealed my sad, lonely, empty life to strangers on a bodybuilding board not to mention conker who is a high school drop out and spent time in prison and lies about owning a business and brags about paying $800 for zipper booties.

I'll never recover.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2283 on: March 09, 2019, 01:59:25 AM »
What kind of work did you do for Raytheon?

I hope you have some company stock. It has shot up dramatically.  :)

Kill Commies and break their shit.

Yes, I do own Raytheon stock. Ask Josh how much, that is if he hasn't killed himself yet.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2284 on: March 09, 2019, 02:33:50 AM »

Talking about 'love' , how is Laurie2 !.

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Err, what you on about now? Who is Laurie2 and why do you keep putting these  ;D up after every one of your mindless utterings? You remind me of a loon sat in some asylum covered in your own faeces laughing at your own jokes constantly.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2285 on: March 09, 2019, 03:42:26 AM »
That is a really stupid question. Why do you feel that it is necessary to have children? 

Philip boasted how by the age of 10 he had been in countless fist fights. That surely is not normal behaviour and suggests the kid was teased and had to fight back to get even.

Perhaps he didn't want kids that might have the same problems?

Philip justified not wanting children because of how many bad or evil people are out there....or something like that.

I hesitated having children because why bring them into the world when you know they eventually have to die? That surely isn't nice when they realize their mortality. But then, our parents had us and life is wonderful

some of the time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2286 on: March 09, 2019, 04:03:18 AM »
Who said it was so bad? I had no idea people were so interested in my life. You think by "exposing me" you've "hurt" me. Now people know that my name is Philip Gilkey, I live on Nukuwai Place in Kahaluu, Hawaii. One of the most beautiful parts of the island that still maintains it's island beauty, unlike downtown Honolulu which may as well be L.A. or New York. I was recruited by the Defense Department and got a scholarship and a job after my sophomore year at UCLA. I worked for over twenty years as a government contractor with Aerospace companies building and implementing military hardware to combat Communist expansion. I traveled to South America, South East Asia, and the Middle East throughout my career. One of the programs I was on was data reduction on the radars used on the Tomahawk missiles. It was with great pride sitting in the cafeteria at Raytheon Missile Systems main branch watching live on TV as BGM-109 Tomahawk Land-Attack Missiles were being launched from the USS Missouri during Operation Desert Storm knowing it came from the very building I was sitting in and I may ever well have tested some of those missiles heading towards Iraq at that very moment. Our company also manufactured the FIM-92 Stinger that can be shoulder-fired by a single person and was instrumental in keeping the Soviets at bay during their war in Afghanistan. In fact, I would go as far as to say that one piece of armory is what turned the tide in the war forcing the Soviets into a long drawn out conflict which bankrupted their country leading to the fall of the Soviet Union. Yes, that one piece of equipment played a huge role in the fall of Communism -- the evilest, murderous, regime in human history.

The fall of the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall was the culmination of every True Believer, like me, dream for this world. Every generation has it's evil. Whether it is Fascism, Nazism, Communism, and now radical Islam -- the fight continues. It's the way of the world for the foreseeable future and I believe it will always be that way. The human race is cursed. This planet is cursed. You will never eliminate evil but if you don't fight it, it will win and destroy you. We can only survive by killing. Everywhere in nature, it's killing to survive. That's why my question is not so much is there a God but is God good? If one can create any world they want, why this?  

Get it, Vince Basile? And you find it "interesting" that I don't want to bring even more innocent lives into this world? That it would be better to try to make life better for those already cursed being here? Something they neither wished for, earned, or deserved? That some are able to rise above their natural instinct to preserve and propagate their own gene pool.  

In addition, I was also a sponsored athlete and served on a panel on a local talk show that features a liberal host, two libs, and two conservatives to debate the issues of the day. I represented the conservative side. In fact, I still have some VCR tapes of my cable TV shows and maybe I'll convert it into whatever format is necessary to post on YouTube and play it here and you can see Philip Gilkey in action debating other pundits on TV.

I also worked for a charity name PACT (Positive Alternatives for Children Today) stationed at the Mar Vista housing project trying to provide an alternative for kids so they don't get sucked into the gang culture. I remember Disturbia (Josh's original board name) trying to locate that organization to harass and discredit it.

So you got me, Vince. You got my name and address and revealed my sad, lonely, empty life to strangers on a bodybuilding board not to mention conker who is a high school drop out and spent time in prison and lies about owning a business and brags about paying $800 for zipper booties.

I'll never recover.

Pellius, when you worked for Aerospace companies, did they ever mention the invention of the Bicep Supination Machine and its 3,456,678,592 moving parts?
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2287 on: March 09, 2019, 04:11:19 AM »
Pellius, when you worked for Aerospace companies, did they ever mention the invention of the Bicep Supination Machine and its 3,456,678,592 moving parts?

Ha Ha Ha
Rumour has it Aerospace companies & NASA
Made all their subsequent Advances after studying the complex mechanical structures
In The Supinator Machine - The Advancement of Human Space Travel all Down to
The Marvellous Biceps Supinator Machine.

Vince B = The Father of Space Travel.

😂😂😂😂😂

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2288 on: March 09, 2019, 07:11:20 AM »
Ha Ha Ha
Made all their subsequent Advances after studying the complex mechanical structures

😂😂😂😂😂

Vince B travels thought Space and Time in the updated Bicep Supination Machine:

X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2289 on: March 09, 2019, 09:34:02 AM »
imagine the no of people who reported this thread to the mods and now it's a sticky  :D

getbig is weird and wonderful at the same time

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #2290 on: March 09, 2019, 10:54:06 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2291 on: March 09, 2019, 10:59:41 AM »

Philip boasted how by the age of 10 he had been in countless fist fights. That surely is not normal behaviour and suggests the kid was teased and had to fight back to get even.

Perhaps he didn't want kids that might have the same problems?

Philip justified not wanting children because of how many bad or evil people are out there....or something like that.

I hesitated having children because why bring them into the world when you know they eventually have to die? That surely isn't nice when they realize their mortality. But then, our parents had us and life is wonderful

some of the time.

Who are you talking to, Vince? You act like you have some allies that you are sharing information with. Don't you notice that every time you post, whether here or anywhere on this board you are just routinely mocked and ridiculed? Nobody respects you here. You are the biggest joke on this board and the forums perennial whipping boy.

You make points that you think are clever and will embarrass me. Your "unfinished business" that you so ominously threatened me with. What does it matter if I got into fights because I was bullied? Or had disagreements? Or saw other's bullied? And even though I have explained many times during my time here on the board why I preferred adoption you come up with some speculation that I can't handle them dying. So absurd. Just like I can't own a car that seats four because I don't have a family. Or Bob has no room in his house because of his wife and kids when his wife died of cancer a decade ago, his son has never lived with him, and his daughter spent most of her high school years living with her grandmother.

But you are right, I am not normal. Nor do I ever want to be. Normal is you. It is normal to be cowardly, fat, undisciplined, conceited, self-absorbed. You say I look like I've never worked out in my life. Only 7% of the adult male population has visible abs. Even less so when someone gets into their 60s. That alone puts me in the upper percentile. Nobody will look at you and think you have ever worked out let alone a "hypertrophy expert." When you look in the mirror you see a "solid bloke". When the rest of the world see you, you are just a typical fat old man.

Seriously Vince, look at you. This is an old picture. You've gotten even older and fatter.

You're a joke, man. A sad and tragic joke routinely mocked by all.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2292 on: March 09, 2019, 11:30:05 AM »

It's still being reversed engineered. This is the ticket toward total world domination.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2293 on: March 09, 2019, 12:30:50 PM »
Err, what you on about now? Who is Laurie2 and why do you keep putting these  ;D up after every one of your mindless utterings? You remind me of a loon sat in some asylum covered in your own faeces laughing at your own jokes constantly.

go to <<< page 91  ;) then talk crap

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2294 on: March 09, 2019, 12:31:36 PM »
Who are you talking to, Vince? You act like you have some allies that you are sharing information with. Don't you notice that every time you post, whether here or anywhere on this board you are just routinely mocked and ridiculed? Nobody respects you here. You are the biggest joke on this board and the forums perennial whipping boy.

it is true that almost nobody admires and adores Basile on Getbig. However, he shrugs it off with this kind of "none of these retards understand the scope of my intellect" attitude. Funny he posts here then...  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2295 on: March 09, 2019, 12:50:49 PM »
Ha Ha Ha

😂😂😂😂😂

We a talking about E.T. technology , reminder he (mr.safety fat) lives very close to 1 of Aussie Areas 51 (RAAF airport in Richmond) far,far away
from the legendary Manly beach ( ;)) in a secretive 'Beef Street' where he madly works on 'Sulpinator 2' & drinks combo of Vino Rosso & Pepsi.

Unfortunately his assistant , LAURIE2 get drunk & bombard me with her PM's , (no idea why)  :)

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2296 on: March 09, 2019, 01:14:41 PM »

Silly fat old drunk, real kids fight so what , not every 1 was & is soft cock like U mr.safety fat !.

Hey, vincenzo a U having family lunch today  :D , o mama mia: carbonara/lasagna/prsuto/olive/pomodoro + vino rosso ...........u should take a picture or 2 of this family happines  ........................ ....

don't forget to post those happy la familia Sunday lunch images on GB , Pellius & me would be very jealous of yours "happines" .................... ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2297 on: March 09, 2019, 01:30:24 PM »
it is true that almost nobody admires and adores Basile on Getbig. However, he shrugs it off with this kind of "none of these retards understand the scope of my intellect" attitude. Funny he posts here then...  :D

- just don't ask him why NOBODY in all of Australian professional & amateur sports NEVER EVER used or employed his "" expertise ""  ????

;D ;D ;D

- & don't forget he "is" bodybuilding nutritional "expert" too

- & WHY Australian Muscle TV never ever mention this "fitness expert" or WHY Aussie BB magz ignored him ,( this is so  :'( :'( :'()

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2298 on: March 09, 2019, 01:43:08 PM »

What does it matter if I got into fights because I was bullied? Or had disagreements? Or saw other's bullied? And even though I have explained many times during my time here on the board why I preferred adoption you come up with some speculation that I can't handle them dying. So absurd.

But you are right, I am not normal. Nor do I ever want to be. Normal is you.

For a university grad you don’t always comprehend what is written. I said that I hesitated having children because they will discover they are going to die some day.

Your early development surely affected you as an adult. You are still very touchy and defensive. Look at your reply. Quite disgusting for an educated man. You perceive that I am unpopular so are entitled to post whatever you like. That is not mature behaviour.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #2299 on: March 09, 2019, 02:56:00 PM »

For a university grad you don’t always comprehend what is written. I said that I hesitated having children because they will discover they are going to die some day.

Your early development surely affected you as an adult. You are still very touchy and defensive. Look at your reply. Quite disgusting for an educated man. You perceive that I am unpopular so are entitled to post whatever you like. That is not mature behaviour.

At least he went to university😉

J