Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344003 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2450 on: March 14, 2019, 01:09:03 AM »
Conker got banned? That sucks.

Vince, from an outsiders point of view, Pellius asked nicely a few times to end it and move on, you keep coming back for more.
I asked earlier if you are a glutton for punishment, or actually enjoy the vicious back and forth. Doesnt seem like you are enjoying it.

If you dont want family involved, isnt it best to move on like he asked? You keep saying Iron Cross is being paid to harass you, that is very hard to believe.
Isnt it like in the high 70's in Austrailia? You should be on the beach, with a lady and a fruity cocktail,and enjoying yourself.
Heck, maybe she can even take out the dentures and go to town.

Dont get me wrong, hilarious GetBig classic, but just saying...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2451 on: March 14, 2019, 01:21:04 AM »
Conker got banned? That sucks.

Vince, from an outsiders point of view, Pellius asked nicely a few times to end it and move on, you keep coming back for more.
I asked earlier if you are a glutton for punishment, or actually enjoy the vicious back and forth. Doesnt seem like you are enjoying it.

If you dont want family involved, isnt it best to move on like he asked? You keep saying Iron Cross is being paid to harass you, that is very hard to believe.
Isnt it like in the high 70's in Austrailia? You should be on the beach, with a lady and a fruity cocktail,and enjoying yourself.
Heck, maybe she can even take out the dentures and go to town.

Dont get me wrong, hilarious GetBig classic, but just saying...

66 , do U recall 'PUBERTY  BLUES' (1981) & surfing gang in 70' on Cronulla beach ..............Aussie equivalent to 'American Graffiti'  :)

if U like south cali,venice/santa monica,north shore, waikiki,...... this is film 4 U .............

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2452 on: March 14, 2019, 05:48:14 AM »
Congratulations on a 100 pages Getbig  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2453 on: March 14, 2019, 09:39:12 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2454 on: March 14, 2019, 10:24:54 AM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2456 on: March 14, 2019, 11:02:37 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: March 15, 2019, 12:00:55 AM »

66 , do U recall 'PUBERTY  BLUES' (1981) & surfing gang in 70' on Cronulla beach ..............Aussie equivalent to 'American Graffiti'  :)

if U like south cali,venice/santa monica,north shore, waikiki,...... this is film 4 U .............

I dont recall,but will look into those,thanks IC..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2458 on: March 16, 2019, 01:19:55 AM »
Mr. Basile, when you pass, what will happen to the Bicep Supination Machine?

Will you donate it to a museum?

Or, bury it an unknown location, as the world is not yet ready for such technology?
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2459 on: March 16, 2019, 12:33:00 PM »

Or, bury it an unknown location, as the world is not yet ready for such technology?

I’m in the middle of securing a 10million dollar loan to purchase this technological marvel.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2460 on: March 16, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »
I’m in the middle of securing a 10million dollar loan to purchase this technological marvel.

Want to go half?
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2461 on: March 16, 2019, 12:38:32 PM »
What's the story about the $800 shoes?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2462 on: March 16, 2019, 12:44:38 PM »

Dear SF1900.
In my humble opinion, the bicep supinator marchine (BSM) should be placed in Ron's garage. Thereby, all visiting Getbiggers could see this technological marvel and hammer out a few sets of biceps curls. For the more curious, the dried Basile ball sweat on the seat would probably also provide a very powerful aroma, for those venturing so far as to sniff the seat.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2463 on: March 16, 2019, 01:34:53 PM »
What's the story about the $800 shoes?

The now permanently banned Conker bought a pair of $800 shoes, which unfortunately looked cheap and of a style worn by 'chavs' in the UK, and then posted photos of them in this thread in a failed attempt to try and somehow impress Getbiggers.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2464 on: March 16, 2019, 03:30:38 PM »

Mr.SiFi,

Biceps Slupinator Machinery belongs to penal colony of 'Botany Bay' ;)

The most appropriate place 4 BSM would be inside Manly beach public shit house *  :D

;D

* public bathroom in American culture

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2465 on: March 16, 2019, 03:41:31 PM »

Pellius, Arnold is again in Australia &  he will visit his old friends like Paul Graham in Sydney  ;)

Unfortunately Arnold don't have a time for another juicy steak on Manly beach  :'( :'( :'(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2466 on: March 18, 2019, 12:47:29 PM »
fw
F

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2467 on: March 18, 2019, 09:01:00 PM »
fw

So he's 26 years old and won the Mr. Pennsylvania and the North America in 1978.

What a genetic marvel. Huge loss to the bbing community.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2468 on: March 18, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
The now permanently banned Conker bought a pair of $800 shoes, which unfortunately looked cheap and of a style worn by 'chavs' in the UK, and then posted photos of them in this thread in a failed attempt to try and somehow impress Getbiggers.

LOL conker couldn't help but to own himself. Classic.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: March 18, 2019, 11:01:59 PM »
LOL conker couldn't help but to own himself. Classic.

Very soon he will be posting from dust of Uruzgan , 10 days until BREXIT  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2470 on: March 23, 2019, 04:46:14 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2471 on: March 23, 2019, 06:47:29 AM »
doesnt make sense. fags is british slang. so it would be the other way around, dorian asking for fags in america, not kai asking for fags in britain.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2472 on: May 02, 2019, 07:50:00 PM »
Again, whose "we"? There's no "we". Only you and maybe conker, ratherbebig, and the cock-obsessed Abraham. You're in good company.

BTW, what does it matter if one got into fights because they were teased? GSP became one of the greatest UFC champions getting into MMA because he was picked on as a kid. Not everyone is like you and a coward and just lets others piss on them on a daily basis and would surrender a QP or anything if threatened. I have no doubt you would just sit back and maybe just call the police if your own daughter was being raped before your own eyes, which is more than you did when Arnold raped an underage teen in your house with you present. Just like people take up weightlifting because they were teased for being skinny. Charles Atlas built a career on that concept.

Some people do things to improve their lives, others just passively accept their fate
and live the life of a loser cuck like you taking it in the ass until it gets to the point where they not only expect it but learn to like it. Which why I now believe you are still here.

Since no young lads will permit such an obese mess like you near them it is you who have become the cuck and is always bending over inviting others to give you the high hard one.

Thumbs up, tiger.

Just because this needed a bump.

pellius

• Getbig V
OK, I had some errands to run in town and I decided to train at the downtown 24 hr. fitness. Then it dawned on me as I was leaving that maybe I should revisit the McDonald's that stirred so much unforeseen controversy on this board. Relive the experience.

As you will see, it's not difficult to get into confrontations with the homeless if you are someone less than patient and sympathetic to their plight. Note that there is not a cop to be seen anywhere even though it's a high crime rate area.

Pic was taken at the gym just before warm-ups. Barring injury or illness I'm always in good shape and stay lean. No need for two months to get rid of the 15% body fat before I can defend myself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2474 on: June 24, 2019, 12:56:30 AM »
I don't know why the second video came out verticle. Does anyone know how to get it horizontal/landscape like it was filmed?