Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344334 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2525 on: June 26, 2019, 11:47:46 PM »
Is that link to your YouTube
And has it been hacked into just to add those circled & then posted on here
If so that’s well out of order & those responsible should be banned
Also I’d contact YouTube about it.
Are some posters really that fucked up.

I can't see them on my account. I just looked.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2526 on: June 26, 2019, 11:49:37 PM »
I can't see them on my account. I just looked.

If you click on that link they are on that link.
Some thing strange going on then ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2527 on: June 27, 2019, 12:05:08 AM »
If you click on that link they are on that link.
Some thing strange going on then ?

I'm not going to obsess about this. The topic has been played out over and over. People have made up their minds and can come to their own opinions based on my posts over the decade. One can cherry pick all my over ten thousand posts and portray me any way they want. I have a real life outside of GetBig and can't worry about people like Twaddle and Josh sifting through every aspect of my life hoping to find something that will portray me in a bad light. It reflects more on them than on me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2528 on: June 27, 2019, 12:11:55 AM »
BTW, I will freely admit that I've watched some of the show Dance Moms. I did like the
coach/dance instructor. She's this big fatso that is portrayed as the villain that everybody hates but I liked her. If you want to be tough and if you want to be a winner
this is the kind of coach you should have. No balony. It's all about giving your best and then giving more. She produces champions. I don't think the show is on any more as I haven't seen it in a couple of years but I don't see how anyone can find anything sexual about it. Unless your Twaddle.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2529 on: June 27, 2019, 12:18:34 AM »
Nothing wrong with subscribing to Dance Moms channel, i'll consider doing it too if the Moms are using Tres Taco Combos Pellets in their glutes.

The perpetual Pellius-Pellets of Peace
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2530 on: June 27, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »
I have to take back my implication that Josh hacked my youtube account. He replied to one of my vids and by his tone, there is no way he hacked my account.

In that case, I'm at a lost. Though I'm sure everyone has their own YouTube account in our household on one of the computers the default account is mine. Meaning, if you click on the YouTube icon my account will come up. And I checked those vids Twaddle circled and they all relate to the Dance Mom show. Even the "LoliCandy" has the same old characters as the Dance Mom show. My niece, who lives with me, is into the dance scene as well as her friends so I'm just assuming they subscribed to the videos. I'm not going to quiz anybody because there's nothing that I find sexual about it. It's about dancing.

I would be interested in finding out when was the last time those subscriptions were actually accessed. It's quite inconsistent with the ones I check into most frequently: Marques Brownlee tech show, Nicks Strength and Health, and Joe Rogan podcast.

Pedophilia is a legit mental illness and it consumes a pedo's life. When one is caught they always find thousands of vids and pics on their computer. This hardly qualifies unless you want it to, like Twaddle and Che (whom stated quite clearly that he approved of that 38-year-old photographer, Jason Ellis, having sex with a 14-year-old because it was "consensual").

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2531 on: June 27, 2019, 03:50:09 AM »
I have to take back my implication that Josh hacked my youtube account. He replied to one of my vids and by his tone, there is no way he hacked my account.

In that case, I'm at a lost. Though I'm sure everyone has their own YouTube account in our household on one of the computers the default account is mine. Meaning, if you click on the YouTube icon my account will come up. And I checked those vids Twaddle circled and they all relate to the Dance Mom show. Even the "LoliCandy" has the same old characters as the Dance Mom show. My niece, who lives with me, is into the dance scene as well as her friends so I'm just assuming they subscribed to the videos. I'm not going to quiz anybody because there's nothing that I find sexual about it. It's about dancing.

I would be interested in finding out when was the last time those subscriptions were actually accessed. It's quite inconsistent with the ones I check into most frequently: Marques Brownlee tech show, Nicks Strength and Health, and Joe Rogan podcast.

Pedophilia is a legit mental illness and it consumes a pedo's life. When one is caught they always find thousands of vids and pics on their computer. This hardly qualifies unless you want it to, like Twaddle and Che (whom stated quite clearly that he approved of that 38-year-old photographer, Jason Ellis, having sex with a 14-year-old because it was "consensual").

Giving your past comments I'm calling BULLSHIT!! and trying to throw shade che's way  ::) You have personally said a 13 year old girl can consent. You both are disgusting human beings!! And god forbid you have a underage girl living with you  :-X with your morally objectionable posts I think it would be wise to keep you away from young girls. 

This is YOUR comment NOT taking out of context.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2532 on: June 27, 2019, 06:21:29 AM »
Funny, I just went on my YouTube account and didn't see a single one of those that you posted. My niece did watch Dance Mom's and would ask me to watch a few routines as she likes to dance. But none was subscribed to.

Keep fantasizing.

Edit: I mean the ones you circled. The rest are mine. This what you do Twaddle. You are so interested in the personal life of someone you don't know thousands of miles away. You have my name, address, picture while you hide in anonymity and you take time out of your own life to investigate me hoping to find some dirt. And for what? I fascinate you that much.

Sad.

Pellius,

First, I am not Josh.  Second, I am making a simple observation.  I clicked on your youtube channel, to see if you had uploaded any new videos.  While I was in your channel, I noticed the channels that you subscribed to.  These are all channels that you have subscribed to.  Or, are you claiming that somebody hacked your account and subscribed to those channels for you?  As of this morning, "Mama Gera" and "Lolliecandy" have been removed from your subscriptions.  The others are still there.  Everyone on the board can see them, when they click on your subscribed channels.  Are you claiming Josh hacked your account and added these channels?   ???

Your subscriptions as of 07:11 am.

https://www.youtube.com/user/pell01/channels?view=56&shelf_id=0

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2533 on: June 27, 2019, 06:24:13 AM »
Yeah, that's hot. I'll need Sev to interpret that. And the fact that you see anything sexual about those reality shows Dance Moms, and Dance Tards, and the fact you actually went through them shows where your mind is at. Really?

What a life you must have.

Where in my post did I say, I see anything sexual?  You're the one that just said it.  

Go reread what I posted?  I asked you if you're a fan of dancing and a fan of Romania.  

Where is your mind at?  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2534 on: June 27, 2019, 06:25:55 AM »
Yeah, that's hot. I'll need Sev to interpret that. And the fact that you see anything sexual about those reality shows Dance Moms, and Dance Tards, and the fact you actually went through them shows where your mind is at. Really?

What a life you must have.

Again, I never said anything about sex, or sexual.  This is the second time you've brought it up though.  Where is your mind at?   ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2535 on: June 27, 2019, 06:28:20 AM »
Is that link to your YouTube
And has it been hacked into just to add those circled & then posted on here
If so that’s well out of order & those responsible should be banned
Also I’d contact YouTube about it.
Are some posters really that fucked up.

The link is Pellius' subscribed channels on Youtube.  Nobody hacked it.  I simply took a screenshot, and added the circles to notate the channels in question.  They're all channels that he has subscribed to.  As of this morning, 2 of them have been removed.  Either by him, or by whomever he is claiming hacked his account. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2536 on: June 27, 2019, 06:31:11 AM »
BTW, I will freely admit that I've watched some of the show Dance Moms. I did like the
coach/dance instructor. She's this big fatso that is portrayed as the villain that everybody hates but I liked her. If you want to be tough and if you want to be a winner
this is the kind of coach you should have. No balony. It's all about giving your best and then giving more. She produces champions. I don't think the show is on any more as I haven't seen it in a couple of years but I don't see how anyone can find anything sexual about it. Unless your Twaddle.

This is the third time you've mentioned "sex" when regarding to these videos.  Where is your mind at? 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2537 on: June 27, 2019, 06:36:37 AM »

Well, there you have it.  Originally, I thought it was odd you were a fan of dancing.  The MMA and BJJ channels seemed on par for you.  The little girls dancing had me perplexed.  I knew there was a simple and logical explanation.  It must have been your Niece. 

I assume you're able to see the subscriptions now?  2 of them have been removed as of this morning. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2538 on: June 27, 2019, 06:38:33 AM »
This is the third time you've mentioned "sex" when regarding to these videos.  Where is your mind at? 

Up in the clouds.

Higher, Further, Faster, Baby.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2539 on: June 27, 2019, 09:25:47 AM »
Well, there you have it.  Originally, I thought it was odd you were a fan of dancing.  The MMA and BJJ channels seemed on par for you.  The little girls dancing had me perplexed.  I knew there was a simple and logical explanation.  It must have been your Niece. 

I assume you're able to see the subscriptions now?  2 of them have been removed as of this morning. 

Why anyone would wish to hack / add anything to his account & then post it here is beyond me
IF that’s what has happened.
And I’m no suggesting it was you or anyone on here.

As for The account being shared by younger family members that’s totally feasible as our 8yr old grandson
When he stays with us - our computer / YouTube is full of links & channels to all sorts of videos & games
That we don’t go on or even know of. !!

If it’s a shared computer there isn’t anything remotely troubling or worrying.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2540 on: June 27, 2019, 10:04:40 AM »
Some of you guys need to move on with the pedo thing. Pellius is a good guy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2541 on: June 27, 2019, 10:29:43 AM »
Getbig detectives are on the case to figure out this tomfoolery!
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2542 on: June 27, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
Why anyone would wish to hack / add anything to his account & then post it here is beyond me
IF that’s what has happened.
And I’m no suggesting it was you or anyone on here.

As for The account being shared by younger family members that’s totally feasible as our 8yr old grandson
When he stays with us - our computer / YouTube is full of links & channels to all sorts of videos & games
That we don’t go on or even know of. !!

If it’s a shared computer there isn’t anything remotely troubling or worrying.

I jumped to the conclusion that it was Josh because that's what he does. And when he got my name and address he did go to town on me as he said he would. He did post some private stuff here that the mods promptly deleted. But it seems very unlikely that he did hack my YouTube account. When I took a closer look at the vids and saw they were all from that dance show then I saw the connection.

Josh is pretty good at computers so he's always my first suspect when I see any computer shenanigans. He has a lot of time on his hands and he has a temper and is relentless when you are on his radar. Also, fortunately, he gets bored easily.

Quote from: elhedgehoggo
all of them you mouthy k u nt
I have all your family members

thanks to the getbigger who sent ALL  you and your familys info to me

you mouthy fuck, after all these years it FINALLY  caught up to you

and its no secret I don't give a fuck about the main person, I ALWAYS concentrate on the family members

you stupid stupid man

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2543 on: June 27, 2019, 05:10:38 PM »
I jumped to the conclusion that it was Josh because that's what he does. And when he got my name and address he did go to town on me as he said he would. He did post some private stuff here that the mods promptly deleted. But it seems very unlikely that he did hack my YouTube account. When I took a closer look at the vids and saw they were all from that dance show then I saw the connection.

Josh is pretty good at computers so he's always my first suspect when I see any computer shenanigans. He has a lot of time on his hands and he has a temper and is relentless when you are on his radar. Also, fortunately, he gets bored easily.

Doxxing bad, stalking good
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2544 on: June 27, 2019, 06:31:47 PM »
joining in now pics of $800 sneakers?

do they go in value?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #2545 on: June 27, 2019, 09:32:59 PM »
Actually  there is a pretty simple explanation ,some  of those preteen  girls are family ,some are friends , "DanceMoms Cuties"  he likes to check out  the  hot moms in that channel , the 8 years old Romanian girl is Sevastase's niece , Seva and Pellius were really good friends here , nothing to see here move along .

Jesus Lord all mighty!!the greatest post of all times! Hahahahaha..

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #2546 on: June 27, 2019, 09:42:21 PM »
why you keep bringing up "sexual" all the time? Pellius you sound desperate to tell us something, what is going on?
This is very disturbing shit and it does not look great on your "real life" that you have going on. You are spending most of your time on the internet defending your "real life in the real world". Just saying its very odd (no balony)  ::)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2547 on: June 27, 2019, 09:58:54 PM »
why you keep bringing up "sexual" all the time? Pellius you sound desperate to tell us something, what is going on?
This is very disturbing shit and it does not look great on your "real life" that you have going on. You are spending most of your time on the internet defending your "real life in the real world". Just saying its very odd (no balony)  ::)

He already explained, it was his niece.  Just a simple misunderstanding. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2548 on: June 28, 2019, 01:03:07 PM »
Giving your past comments I'm calling BULLSHIT!! and trying to throw shade che's way  ::) You have personally said a 13 year old girl can consent. You both are disgusting human beings!! And god forbid you have a underage girl living with you  :-X with your morally objectionable posts I think it would be wise to keep you away from young girls. 

This is YOUR comment NOT taking out of context.

Millions of teenagers all over the world, everyday, every hour, maybe even every minute are having sex. So, by "your words" they are all being raped.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2549 on: June 28, 2019, 01:07:56 PM »

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but I'll take your post at face value.

Yes, I did find the subscriptions (I wasn't looking in the right place) and did remove two before I was called away. I'll remove the other two when I get home tonight. It's not a huge priority to me.