Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344410 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2550 on: June 28, 2019, 01:10:24 PM »
why you keep bringing up "sexual" all the time? Pellius you sound desperate to tell us something, what is going on?
This is very disturbing shit and it does not look great on your "real life" that you have going on. You are spending most of your time on the internet defending your "real life in the real world". Just saying its very odd (no balony)  ::)

I'm going to assume you won't be inviting me over for Thanksgiving dinner. I was planning on bringing a shit load of McD's Hot Apple Pies.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2551 on: June 28, 2019, 03:15:42 PM »
Millions of teenagers all over the world, everyday, every hour, maybe even every minute are having sex. So, by "your words" they are all being raped.

picts or it didn't happen

Jus' Sayin'
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2552 on: June 28, 2019, 06:09:12 PM »
picts or it didn't happen

Jus' Sayin'

Well, on my hard drive there are thousands of...wait, never mind.

Whew, that was close.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2553 on: June 28, 2019, 09:40:12 PM »
You owned yourself

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2554 on: June 29, 2019, 12:21:23 AM »
Well, on my hard drive there are thousands of...wait, never mind.

“Whew, that was close.”

You owned yourself

Read it again in the context of the previous posts
I’d say it was a deliberate faux pas - a wind up / Joke
 “Whew That Was Close”

Come on He Pellius is Having a laugh at the situation,
Nothing to see hear - And yes I’ve had a previous spat over posted material With him -
This time I don’t see anything Sinister - I’m fairly certain many on here
With young children would have similar type stuff on a shared account.

I’d say it’s a fair bet there’s far more Worse Peadophile type material on tubeyou

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2555 on: June 29, 2019, 12:40:14 AM »
Read it again in the context of the previous posts
I’d say it was a deliberate faux pas - a wind up / Joke
 “Whew That Was Close”

Come on He Pellius is Having a laugh at the situation,
Nothing to see hear - And yes I’ve had a previous spat over posted material With him -
This time I don’t see anything Sinister - I’m fairly certain many on here
With young children would have similar type stuff on a shared account.

I’d say it’s a fair bet there’s far more Worse Peadophile type material on tubeyou

LOL, I thought the tongue in cheek comment would be glaringly obivous. Oh well.

You know, it's hard to believe that we were once at each other's throats. I never paid much attention to you until that particularly vicious back and forth. After that, I watched you closely. Waiting for an opportunity to pounce. But then reading your posts I found that I agreed with you on pretty much everything. How we view the world, life, and everything. More like kindred spirits then enemies. I remember reading one of your more insightful posts and then thinking, "Shit, I like this guy." LOL.

Same thing with PlainJane. I had her pegged as one of these typical feminist. I couldn't have been more wrong. She's got her head on straight and not one to trifle with. She still gives me a lot of shit but I let it go. She's on the right side of things and our country needs more women like her.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2556 on: June 29, 2019, 12:53:21 AM »
LOL, I thought the tongue in cheek comment would be glaringly obivous. Oh well.

You know, it's hard to believe that we were once at each other's throats. I never paid much attention to you until that particularly vicious back and forth. After that, I watched you closely. Waiting for an opportunity to pounce. But then reading your posts I found that I agreed with you on pretty much everything. How we view the world, life, and everything. More like kindred spirits then enemies. I remember reading one of your more insightful posts and then thinking, "Shit, I like this guy." LOL.

Same thing with PlainJane. I had her pegged as one of these typical feminist. I couldn't have been more wrong. She's got her head on straight and not one to trifle with. She still gives me a lot of shit but I let it go. She's on the right side of things and our country needs more women like her.

Thank you for your comments.
You would of that comment would give the game away fairly obviously.
Yes I can be Little to Hot Headed & Passionate about issues
I tend to call it as I See it - Yeah Sometimes I’m wrong & if I’m proven wrong I’ll accept it & say so.
I Struggle with the amount of “Gimmicks” on here & Their Constant Crap & Being Twats
WTF is Wrong with them.

Yes I have to say I think on Very Many Things we are & Think Similarly
I’m sure you’d be a very interesting fellow to chat with & Likely learn
From.
I do like your Never Say Die / Old attitude in particular as That Very Much
My Mentality.

You’re correct about Plain Jane.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2557 on: June 29, 2019, 04:20:16 AM »
Millions of teenagers all over the world, everyday, every hour, maybe even every minute are having sex. So, by "your words" they are all being raped.

Non sequitur. I'm not talking about teenagers have sex with each other. I'm talking about grown men having sex with teenagers. And more specific your warped " morality " in thinking a 13 year old girl can consent to sex with a grown man.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2558 on: June 29, 2019, 05:07:51 AM »
Non sequitur. I'm not talking about teenagers have sex with each other. I'm talking about grown men having sex with teenagers. And more specific your warped " morality " in thinking a 13 year old girl can consent to sex with a grown man.
Are you saying that 13 year olds do not know the concept of right or wrong/are unable to make decisions? What if a thirteen year old walks up to someone and shoots them in the face? Are they absolved because they do not "know any better".

I don't think his point was about the morality of it. It was about the thinking that the 13 yr old has no concept of what they are doing. That was the impression I got from the exchange.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2559 on: June 29, 2019, 12:27:59 PM »

Ah, I see. As I've said before, in an argument, debate, disagreement..., I'm looking more for clarity than agreement.

So, just to further clarify, a teenager can give consent, i.e., make decisions and value judgements on their own, as long as it's not to another teenager? So at what age does a person have to be before this teenager loses this ability?

Technically, one is not a teenager when they reach the age of twenty. So would that mean that a teenager can give consent to her boyfriend, or he, his girlfriend, when the partner is eighteen but once this partner turns twenty the ability to make these decisions is now lost? And does this apply to other things as well? Say, if an adult offers a teen a cigarette? Or only in matters of sex?

And does this apply to boys as well?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2560 on: June 29, 2019, 12:28:38 PM »
Are you saying that 13 year olds do not know the concept of right or wrong/are unable to make decisions? What if a thirteen year old walks up to someone and shoots them in the face? Are they absolved because they do not "know any better".

I don't think his point was about the morality of it. It was about the thinking that the 13 yr old has no concept of what they are doing. That was the impression I got from the exchange.

Somebody gets it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2561 on: June 29, 2019, 02:03:40 PM »
Ah, I see. As I've said before, in an argument, debate, disagreement..., I'm looking more for clarity than agreement.

So, just to further clarify, a teenager can give consent, i.e., make decisions and value judgements on their own, as long as it's not to another teenager? So at what age does a person have to be before this teenager loses this ability?

Technically, one is not a teenager when they reach the age of twenty. So would that mean that a teenager can give consent to her boyfriend, or he, his girlfriend, when the partner is eighteen but once this partner turns twenty the ability to make these decisions is now lost? And does this apply to other things as well? Say, if an adult offers a teen a cigarette? Or only in matters of sex?

And does this apply to boys as well?

Legally, yes..depending on state & the age. However we're talking you personally believing a 13 year old girl can consent to sex with a grown man.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2562 on: June 29, 2019, 05:18:51 PM »

Legally, yes..depending on state & the age. However we're talking you personally believing a 13 year old girl can consent to sex with a grown man.
I don't think you really answered any of the questions asked of you to clarify your view.

Do you believe that a 13 year old has no concept of what they are doing and should not be held to account for their willing/uncoerced participation in activities? And if not, why not? And if only in the circumstance of sex then why are other activities exempt (i.e robbing a bank, shooting someone, etc.) or do you believe that they cannot give "consent" to those activities and are therefore absolved of responsibility (especially when they initiate the deed)?

Again it has nothing to do with morality. That has been covered and you seem to keep going back to that point continually when no one is/was arguing that.

I'm just trying to figure out your viewpoint in general as I personally think you are chasing him around for no reason when you both agree on the morality of it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2563 on: June 29, 2019, 05:22:36 PM »
Somebody gets it.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious from the first time it was brought up. Kind of sick of seeing it resurfaced all of the time and it getting further and further away from the original point so as to confuse people who do not know what the point was being made. That on top of destroying threads for no reason...

Plus, as I've stated, you are a genuine good guy in my book from all of my interactions with you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2564 on: June 29, 2019, 05:49:47 PM »

Thank you for your patience in trying to explain these concepts to me. We all have varying degrees of intellectual and cognitive abilities and some, such as myself, need a bit more guidance and hand holding if you will. So if you can indulge me a bit more and clarify what you believe.

You explicitly implied that a teenager can consent to another teenager but not to an adult. I defined an adult in this context as being a non teenager which starts at the age of twenty which you did not dispute. So my question is: if a teenage can consent to sex with another teenager up to the age of 19, what happens to that ability, that exercise of free will, that decision making process when their partner turns 20?
And does this also apply to boys?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2565 on: June 29, 2019, 05:50:53 PM »
Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious from the first time it was brought up. Kind of sick of seeing it resurfaced all of the time and it getting further and further away from the original point so as to confuse people who do not know what the point was being made. That on top of destroying threads for no reason...

Plus, as I've stated, you are a genuine good guy in my book from all of my interactions with you.

Just out of curiosity, are any of your interactions in person, or are they all on a message board?    ???

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2566 on: June 29, 2019, 06:09:05 PM »
Lifts up his shorts and shows me his cock”

“Just stares at me with his cock hanging out”

Two of the best lines ever said on this forum.I had to go reread this thread again for a good laugh.i can’t imagine that happening to me,Wtf for a cheeseburger this bum just starts shit while hanging dong.Great story Pellius and glad you kicked his ass.Fucking hobos.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2567 on: June 29, 2019, 06:22:22 PM »

Also, do not conflate the notion that because one believes that a certain reality exist that therefore they approve of it.

I have stated unequivocally that I do not believe or condone teenagers having sex period. I practice this in my own life as did my brothers and sisters. I know many will laugh and say, "How do you know?".

I know, base on the rules and restrictions place on us and, more importantly, our upbringing. I have a 24 year old niece who is a civil engineer and has had a boyfriend for the last year. She will not even allow him to kiss her until they are married. I'm pretty sure she is not having sex or did when she was a teenager.

They met while on their mission to Japan for our church.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2568 on: June 29, 2019, 07:20:30 PM »
Just out of curiosity, are any of your interactions in person, or are they all on a message board?    ???
Message boards only, admittedly. Not sure if that makes a difference as people are often more open on the internet it seems like/willing to do things and say things that they wouldn't in the real world.

As much as he got made fun of for being on GH15 board, he was one of the few over there who actually stood up to him and was honest and open on that board as well and also when I interacted with him via PM's.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2569 on: June 29, 2019, 07:23:21 PM »
Pellius taking hits from hobos and internet warriors. He gets up and declares he in innocent of all charges!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2570 on: June 29, 2019, 07:48:52 PM »
Pellius taking hits from hobos and internet warriors. He gets up and declares he in innocent of all charges!

What is your verdict on the charges?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2571 on: June 29, 2019, 08:03:55 PM »

Vinny B makes his long awaited return. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2572 on: June 29, 2019, 09:49:53 PM »
What is your verdict on the charges?

On the internet some of the mud sticks and is almost impossible to remove.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2573 on: June 29, 2019, 09:58:23 PM »
Lifts up his shorts and shows me his cock”

“Just stares at me with his cock hanging out”

Two of the best lines ever said on this forum.I had to go reread this thread again for a good laugh.i can’t imagine that happening to me,Wtf for a cheeseburger this bum just starts shit while hanging dong.Great story Pellius and glad you kicked his ass.Fucking hobos.

It's up there with your old man asking you if jerked the guy you were training off. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2574 on: June 29, 2019, 10:26:37 PM »
I don't think you really answered any of the questions asked of you to clarify your view.

Do you believe that a 13 year old has no concept of what they are doing and should not be held to account for their willing/uncoerced participation in activities? And if not, why not? And if only in the circumstance of sex then why are other activities exempt (i.e robbing a bank, shooting someone, etc.) or do you believe that they cannot give "consent" to those activities and are therefore absolved of responsibility (especially when they initiate the deed)?

Again it has nothing to do with morality. That has been covered and you seem to keep going back to that point continually when no one is/was arguing that.

I'm just trying to figure out your viewpoint in general as I personally think you are chasing him around for no reason when you both agree on the morality of it.

??? This post is ridiculous. Legally, children are, by and large,  held to a much lower standard when it comes to being held accountable for their actions. Precisely because they don't have the same capabilities and perspective as older people, even people who are just over the line of 20. Even then, the specific thing pedolust defended against wasn't even just that kids should be held responsible for their actions. It was that adults SHOULDN'T be held responsible for their actions against kids because those adults fell under the influence of wily kids. When have you ever heard of an adult being let off because they were manipulated by a child criminal mastermind? It happens with child criminals.