Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344517 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2650 on: July 04, 2019, 01:42:30 PM »
Sadly I don't see any winning in this thread - you Both have fair points.
Now you've posted the relevant background conversation exchanges that does show what you've said in a different light/ context completely.
Though taken in isolation some of those quotes do raise some cause for concern, No doubt you're not proud of them.

Likely we all can be held accountable for some of the things we've posted if looked at in isolated quotes
It does make me stop & think Hmmm what should I post or post with a disclaimer attached.

Actually, I've always been truthful. He dishonestly and intentionally portrayed me as something I'm not. For five years he's been staging MY WORDS in a way that made me look I was attracted to 8 year old children. That is a horrible and evil thing.

I proved and expose him as a liar and a truly morally corrupt and sick individual.

Even as we speak he's going through even more of my over ten thousand post history hoping to find dirt.

He is obsessed with me and I totally own his sick little mind.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2651 on: July 04, 2019, 01:49:29 PM »
Is ND acting like a liberal?

Just a profoundly sick and disturb individual. Nearly 67 thousands posts, over triple my average post count with a wife and kids and he spends all his time obsessing over a stranger on the internet.

People are afraid to mess with him because he'll research you and keep a file on you. I've showed that there's nothing to be afraid of. He's just a cowardly little bitch and another notch on my belt adding to the list of just another little bitch that I owned.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2652 on: July 04, 2019, 02:19:11 PM »
I'll take the winner of Che VS Pellius  ;D

We would pass you back and forth bitch slapping you. We wouldn't even use a closed fist. That's reserved for men. And I have no doubt you'd be crying like the little bitch that you would be begging for your life.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2653 on: July 04, 2019, 03:28:21 PM »
NarcissiticDickwad getting destroyed in this thread.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2654 on: July 04, 2019, 03:37:03 PM »
Yes , yes , Pellius wins. Beating up homeless people at McDonalds , defending a rapist and getting ripped off for fake GH that be bought off of " Professional Bodybuilder " on Getbig. Sounds like he's " winning " to me lol Where the fuck do you people come from?  ???

How is life on Kansas corn farm   ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2655 on: July 04, 2019, 05:38:48 PM »
We would pass you back and forth bitch slapping you. We wouldn't even use a closed fist. That's reserved for men. And I have no doubt you'd be crying like the little bitch that you would be begging for your life.

You better move up a few weight classes beforehand  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2656 on: July 04, 2019, 05:59:42 PM »
Just a profoundly sick and disturb individual. Nearly 67 thousands posts, over triple my average post count with a wife and kids and he spends all his time obsessing over a stranger on the internet.

People are afraid to mess with him because he'll research you and keep a file on you. I've showed that there's nothing to be afraid of. He's just a cowardly little bitch and another notch on my belt adding to the list of just another little bitch that I owned.

People are afraid to mess with me?  ??? Where the fuck do you people come from?  ::) Pellius showed everyone there is nothing to be afraid of LMMFAO with this frame of mind all you're showing is how much you've owned yourself. Lord Pellius deliver us from darkness LMMFAO ;) All I did is provide some quotes it didn't take much to watch you fold. Groink , Pumpster , Hulkster , Plonker , your rape apologist buddy che. It doesn't take much to pull your strings and watch you dance.  8)

Fuck you people take this shit way to serious.  :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2657 on: July 04, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
Actually, I've always been truthful. He dishonestly and intentionally portrayed me as something I'm not. For five years he's been staging MY WORDS in a way that made me look I was attracted to 8 year old children. That is a horrible and evil thing.

I proved and expose him as a liar and a truly morally corrupt and sick individual.

Even as we speak he's going through even more of my over ten thousand post history hoping to find dirt.

He is obsessed with me and I totally own his sick little mind.

Now you're reduced to lying poor fella. I never once portrayed you as anything other than an amoral lowlife degenerate, In fact I said you weren't a pedophile. Facts are not your friend. I posted your quotes , you said some fucked up shit, own it.

If I were obsessed with you I would be pulling a josh and getting all your personal info etc, Don't give yourself that much credit , the only reason we're back on this subject is because someone found some interesting things on your Youtube that some " family member " subscribed to other than that I haven't said anything in an eternity. In fact I never even commented on you beating up the homeless guy.

You're on an internet high over here thinking you've accomplished something lol congrats You've slayed the mythical dragon named NarcissisticDeity  ::) fuck me you people have way to much invested in this shit.

Look I said I don't think you're a pedophile , no need to lie about it  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2658 on: July 05, 2019, 02:11:33 AM »
You better move up a few weight classes beforehand  8)

No need. I smell pussy right through the computer. You're no fighter and haven't been in a row in decades. Even at near 60, I'm still mixing it up with guys less than half my age.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2659 on: July 05, 2019, 02:15:27 AM »
People are afraid to mess with me?  ??? Where the fuck do you people come from?  ::) Pellius showed everyone there is nothing to be afraid of LMMFAO with this frame of mind all you're showing is how much you've owned yourself. Lord Pellius deliver us from darkness LMMFAO ;) All I did is provide some quotes it didn't take much to watch you fold. Groink , Pumpster , Hulkster , Plonker , your rape apologist buddy che. It doesn't take much to pull your strings and watch you dance.  8)

Fuck you people take this shit way to serious.  :'(

It's well known that you will go back and forth with someone for years and keep a file on them that you store on your hard ready to bust it out just like you do with me.

And LOL at ME taking shit too (note: two "oo" retard) seriously. A guy who follows me around the board and went through my over ten thousand posts cherry picky what suits your agenda. I never initiate contact with you. You can't help yourself when it comes to me.

God you're pathetic.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2660 on: July 05, 2019, 02:26:17 AM »
Pellius self owned. ND merely posts Gilkey’s words.

Pellius argues to the bitter end and does anything to try to save his sorry ass.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2661 on: July 05, 2019, 02:31:08 AM »

Now you're reduced to lying poor fella. I never once portrayed you as anything other than an amoral lowlife degenerate, In fact I said you weren't a pedophile. Facts are not your friend. I posted your quotes , you said some fucked up shit, own it.

If I were obsessed with you I would be pulling a josh and getting all your personal info etc, Don't give yourself that much credit , the only reason we're back on this subject is because someone found some interesting things on your Youtube that some " family member " subscribed to other than that I haven't said anything in an eternity. In fact I never even commented on you beating up the homeless guy.

You're on an internet high over here thinking you've accomplished something lol congrats You've slayed the mythical dragon named NarcissisticDeity  ::) fuck me you people have way to much invested in this shit.

Look I said I don't think you're a pedophile , no need to lie about it  ;)

I lied? Oh, you didn't call me a pedophile. You just called me an amoral low life degenerate that is sexually attracted to children and thinks an 8 year old is hot. I'm glad we cleared that up. I feel much better now.

And I did not say some "fucked up shit" and I did own it. There's a reason the court ask you to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth. You didn't quite tell the whole truth did you? You do exactly what the fake media does. Just cherry pick without context to give whatever impression they want. Remember Rodney King. They just show him getting beaten by a bunch of cops over and over again. The never showed how he resisted arrest, how he rush them, how he attacked them.

You presented MY WORDS in a way that implied that I found an 8 year old hot. When the whole truth is presented it is clear that you just lied. You read the thread and knew I never asked if an 8-year-old was hot. But you did it anyway because you are the, not amoral, but an immoral piece of shit that doesn't believe in anything except your own narrow selfish interest.

Asking a guy if his 8 year old daughter is hot  :-X :-X :-X YOUR words , l

What " context " does asking if a guy 8 year old daughter is hot , how are you going to spin that one? Who the fuck asks that? There is NO fucking context in which this is acceptable or commonplace.  

This context you dishonest creep:

When searching for the thread, having to scroll through 8 years of my posts to find my quote, I thought about how much of a pain of an ass it is and I knew what date to look for. ND was had to scroll through thousands of my posts to try to find the random "sex-themed" post. Talk about a psychotic creep.

Anyway, I did find the link. One which ND could easily have posted if using the quote function so you can just click on it and it will take you right to the quote and the thread. Like this:

Quote from: GWAR on January 05, 2011, 12:21:16 AM
dude, i don't think its appropriate to be asking if some ones 8 year old daughter is hot

I will post the link as well.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=255113.125

If you will read the post we were talking about WhiteWidow being arrested. WW claimed he was arrested for beating up a bunch of Mexican guys, so we were having fun disputing that claim and accusing WW of making that up and trying to act like a tough guy.
Finally, I asked, "what did he get arrested for?" An Gwar replied, "for beating up and sexually assaulting his girl friends daughter." Keeping with the jocular theme I said:

Quote from: pellius on January 05, 2011, 12:17:11 AM
Really? How do you know this? No wonder he hates our god [gh15]. He is exactly the type of guy god talks about as one of the reason the americana whores are ruined.

Since, you have the inside scoop, and not that it matters, but was she hot? Pics?

Now note, when I asked this question I had no idea we were talking about an 8 year old girl and had no reason to think so.

That's when Gwar replied.

dude, i don't think its appropriate to be asking if some ones 8 year old daughter is hot

And I replied

Quote from: pellius on January 05, 2011, 09:39:40 AM
OUCH!

As in, I just put my foot in my mouth.

And, if you read the thread you will see that even Gwar was being facetious. Just busting on WW as those who remember him remember we always did. No one considered or called WW a pedophile because everyone got the joke. Even ND.
If they believe it they would have never let it go. And WW was constantly the subject of ridicule but not one of those criticism ever had anything to do with him sexually assaulting an 8-year-old.

Now there was a lot of posts that was posted between the exchange between Gwar and me, which means that ND had to read through those post to find the quotes he posted so he very well knew the context of my comments. That I was not intentionally calling an 8 year old hot.

That's what a fraud and a liar ND is. A psychotic and evil man spending hours going through strangers on a bbing board looking for "dirt" and then keep a folder of them on his hard drive. Knowingly telling the worse of the worse lies about another person.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2662 on: July 05, 2019, 02:59:17 AM »
No need. I smell pussy right through the computer. You're no fighter and haven't been in a row in decades. Even at near 60, I'm still mixing it up with guys less than half my age.

Yeah sure you can , your powers are perception are so wonderful , to bad they couldn't help you smell a scam when you got ripped off  ;)

You're a mouse fighting a gorilla  8) And by mixing it up to you mean throwing hands with homeless people?  ::) There will be no internet challenge , just me laughing at you along with others.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2663 on: July 05, 2019, 03:07:44 AM »
It's well known that you will go back and forth with someone for years and keep a file on them that you store on your hard ready to bust it out just like you do with me.

And LOL at ME taking shit too (note: two "oo" retard) seriously. A guy who follows me around the board and went through my over ten thousand posts cherry picky what suits your agenda. I never initiate contact with you. You can't help yourself when it comes to me.

God you're pathetic.

It's well known that you will go back and forth with someone for years and keep a file on them that you store on your hard ready to bust it out just like you do with me

Don't want your nose rub in your own shit? Don't talk shit.  ;) People make comments , I make observations. No one is ' afraid ' that's projection on your part , YOU are afraid and should be , with some of the shit you've typed.  :-X

Yes , YOU take this shit way to seriously. starting a thread for an internet fight because someone's words made you mad  ::) that's the height of taking this shit way to seriously. Crying about how I'm " out to destroy you "  ::) fucking melodramatic bitch  ::) I have no agenda. I posted YOUR words that's all , drew my own conclusion and let other do the same. YOU said these fucked up things not me , own them you creepy fuck. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2664 on: July 05, 2019, 03:24:07 AM »
I lied? Oh, you didn't call me a pedophile. You just called me an amoral low life degenerate that is sexually attracted to children and thinks an 8 year old is hot. I'm glad we cleared that up. I feel much better now.

And I did not say some "fucked up shit" and I did own it. There's a reason the court ask you to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth. You didn't quite tell the whole truth did you? You do exactly what the fake media does. Just cherry pick without context to give whatever impression they want. Remember Rodney King. They just show him getting beaten by a bunch of cops over and over again. The never showed how he resisted arrest, how he rush them, how he attacked them.

You presented MY WORDS in a way that implied that I found an 8 year old hot. When the whole truth is presented it is clear that you just lied. You read the thread and knew I never asked if an 8-year-old was hot. But you did it anyway because you are the, not amoral, but an immoral piece of shit that doesn't believe in anything except your own narrow selfish interest.

This context you dishonest creep:

When searching for the thread, having to scroll through 8 years of my posts to find my quote, I thought about how much of a pain of an ass it is and I knew what date to look for. ND was had to scroll through thousands of my posts to try to find the random "sex-themed" post. Talk about a psychotic creep.

Anyway, I did find the link. One which ND could easily have posted if using the quote function so you can just click on it and it will take you right to the quote and the thread. Like this:

I will post the link as well.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=255113.125

If you will read the post we were talking about WhiteWidow being arrested. WW claimed he was arrested for beating up a bunch of Mexican guys, so we were having fun disputing that claim and accusing WW of making that up and trying to act like a tough guy.
Finally, I asked, "what did he get arrested for?" An Gwar replied, "for beating up and sexually assaulting his girl friends daughter." Keeping with the jocular theme I said:

Quote from: pellius on January 05, 2011, 12:17:11 AM
Really? How do you know this? No wonder he hates our god [gh15]. He is exactly the type of guy god talks about as one of the reason the americana whores are ruined.

Since, you have the inside scoop, and not that it matters, but was she hot? Pics?

Now note, when I asked this question I had no idea we were talking about an 8 year old girl and had no reason to think so.

That's when Gwar replied.

And I replied

Quote from: pellius on January 05, 2011, 09:39:40 AM
OUCH!

As in, I just put my foot in my mouth.

And, if you read the thread you will see that even Gwar was being facetious. Just busting on WW as those who remember him remember we always did. No one considered or called WW a pedophile because everyone got the joke. Even ND.
If they believe it they would have never let it go. And WW was constantly the subject of ridicule but not one of those criticism ever had anything to do with him sexually assaulting an 8-year-old.

Now there was a lot of posts that was posted between the exchange between Gwar and me, which means that ND had to read through those post to find the quotes he posted so he very well knew the context of my comments. That I was not intentionally calling an 8 year old hot.

That's what a fraud and a liar ND is. A psychotic and evil man spending hours going through strangers on a bbing board looking for "dirt" and then keep a folder of them on his hard drive. Knowingly telling the worse of the worse lies about another person.

Nope. YOU made that up , that's a lie.  ;) no escaping that.

No nothing you said was fucked up  ::) the fact you think this is exactly how we got here in the first place.

WRONG , again. All I did was presented YOUR words and let people draw their own conclusions. You just don't like the conclusions they drew.

Of course you found the link stupid , because I posted the title with the picture  ;) no deception. Anyone could check it out themselves. I could have cropped that all out and changed the name of the picture , I did not. Stop acting like there's some grand conspiracy you melodramatic fool. YOU said some fucked up shit, a bunch of fucked up shit. I'm not the only one who called you out on it. I'm the only one who continued to call you out on it. Don't want to be called out for the fucked up shit? DON'T fucking type it.  ;) or I will throw it in your face. 8)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2665 on: July 05, 2019, 04:16:05 AM »
This is getting very embarrassing (not for Pellius).

It amazes me how someone is caught and continues to push a falsity. Why? Just admit you were wrong. Maybe you got overly eager when you were skimming his posts and didn't read the context around them. The more you defend it, the more it looks like you deliberately attempted to mess with someone's reputation. Just move on and stop making excuses.

It isn't a bad thing to simply apologize and say that you were in the wrong.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2666 on: July 05, 2019, 05:30:46 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2667 on: July 05, 2019, 05:50:10 AM »
Where the fuck do you people come from? 

Fuck you people take this shit way to too serious.  :'(

Not from your insane world obviously.

Take it seriously?? 67K posts, obsessing over someone on a forum.

Brutal self-owning and not too bright of an individual it seems.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #2668 on: July 05, 2019, 05:52:42 AM »
Not from your insane world obviously.

Take it seriously?? 67K posts, obsessing over someone on a forum.

Brutal self-owning and not too bright of an individual it seems.

ok mr 10 000 posts

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2669 on: July 05, 2019, 06:24:59 AM »
ok mr 10 000 posts

Ok Mr less than 500-posts  :D :D :D
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2670 on: July 05, 2019, 07:06:34 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2671 on: July 05, 2019, 07:13:41 AM »
Powerlift67 doesn't even have 10000 posts, what a loser!  :D
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2672 on: July 05, 2019, 12:19:51 PM »
ND has been so brutality owned. Caught misrepresenting "my words". It's so obvious everyone can see it. Even those that are against me can't defend that because it's all there in black and white. They can call me names. Say I'm a sexual deviant but they can't get around the FACT that ND misrepresented " MY WORDS".

I've given him such a beating that he's now delusional. Keeps saying the same thing. Keep denying what has been proven. He's staggering around punch drunk. If there was a referee he'd call an end to this slaughter and have this piece of shit carried off to a mental hospital.

What a sad, pathetic, psychopath.

Keep talking retard. Keep saying the same things over and over. Keep posting "MY WORDS" over and over again for the last five years! Keep sifting through my thousands of posts, racking up triple my average post count and closing in fast on 67,000 posts!

Then say, with all sincerity, how I take this too serious.

LMAO! What a pathetic sicko.

(Cue the gorilla meltdown pic as I've rendered him speechless.)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2673 on: July 05, 2019, 12:24:53 PM »
ND has been so brutality owned. Caught misrepresenting "my words". It's so obvious everyone can see it. Even those that are against me can't defend that because it's all there in black and white. They can call me names. Say I'm a sexual deviant but they can't get around the FACT that ND misrepresented " MY WORDS".

I've given him such a beating that he's now delusional. Keeps saying the same thing. Keep denying what has been proven. He's staggering around punch drunk. If there was a referee he'd call an end to this slaughter and have this piece of shit carried off to a mental hospital.

What a sad, pathetic, psychopath.

Keep talking retard. Keep saying the same things over and over. Keep posting "MY WORDS" over and over again for the last five years! Keep sifting through my thousands of posts, racking up triple my average post count and closing in fast on 67,000 posts!

Then say, with all sincerity, how I take this too serious.

LMAO! What a pathetic sicko.

(Cue the gorilla meltdown pic as I've rendered him speechless.)

Thanks for playing  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2674 on: July 05, 2019, 01:13:48 PM »
Thanks for playing  8)

Didn't you just use that epic come back? And LOL at "meltdown". I guess you have nothing left, tough guy. But you're welcome. It's a riot seeing you in panic mode trying to save face.

Pellius once again putting another shit talker in his place and making the world a better place.