Author Topic: 2 weeks and no forms from Guy Grundy  (Read 6653 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
2 weeks and no forms from Guy Grundy
« on: April 15, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »
No mail, calls made to his cell and office not answered.....

I should have known something like this would have happenned. 

Sorry Getbiggers, but it appears Grundy had a change of heart
A

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
Re: 2 weeks and no forms from Guy Grundy
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 12:28:42 PM »
Are you punking out on your show you worthless delusional tard?
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 12:35:06 PM »
Damn I have to give props to Venom Vince, he really want to fight for his "honnor".

What's up with the fight Guy ?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
maybe he is afraid that you will fight dirty and squirt breast milk all over him.
Here comes the money shot

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 01:38:09 PM »
"attention whore deficit disorder     

attention whore deficit disorder or AWDD as i like to abbrivate it, is a serious disorder ... it manifests through very hard and lame efforts to get attention, like extreme drama or disorders they really dont have.... however it is treatable with freebase smokeable prozac, or zoloft"

hope this helps Vince.... ;)

"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 01:41:59 PM »

attention whore deficit disorder or AWDD as i like to abbrivate it, is a serious disorder ... it manifests through very hard and lame efforts to get attention, like extreme drama or disorders they really dont have.... however it is treatable with freebase smokeable prozac, or zoloft"

Damn, you nailed it! LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 01:43:38 PM »

Great stuff!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
Vince if i were you i would just let sleeping dogs lie, Grundy would annhialate you, just forget about it and if you're lucky he won't see this thread.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »
Vince if i were you i would just let sleeping dogs lie, Grundy would annhialate you, just forget about it and if you're lucky he won't see this thread.

I disagree, I think it would be a travesty for us to be deprived of watching Vince "King of The Manbooby Tribe" Goodrum get his scrawny ass kicked.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 02:10:21 PM »
But Vince watched a lot of bruce lee movies.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »
I don't why everyone's thinking he can kick my ass since he's never fought before or at least not many fights.  Fact is I am much more experienced than he knew at the time and he problably found out who the fuck I am.  I may not be a great bodybuilder but I fight like a maddog straight from hell.   

Grundy talked all this shit, issued a challenge, I called him directly and said let's do this shit......but then I don't hear a fucking peep.  He does this shit for attention and to promote his business but when the real beef comes, not a damn thing happens.  That's alright because I'm coming to Cali in a few months so he can either fight me a cage or right on the streets.  Its not about attention or money, its about my personal honor and he'll eventually find out why they call me "Venom Vince" for.
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 02:12:18 PM »
I don't why everyone's thinking he can kick my ass since he's never fought before or at least not many fights.  Fact is I am much more experienced than he knew at the time and he problably found out who the f**k I am.  I may not be a great bodybuilder but I fight like a maddog straight from hell.   

Grundy talked all this shit, issued a challenge, I called him directly and said let's do this shit......but then I don't hear a fucking peep.  He does this shit for attention and to promote his business but when the real beef comes, not a damn thing happens.  That's alright because I'm coming to Cali in a few months so he can either fight me a cage or right on the streets.  Its not about attention or money, its about my personal honor and he'll eventually find out why they call me "Venom Vince" for.
hahaahahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »
I don't why everyone's thinking he can kick my ass since he's never fought before or at least not many fights.  Fact is I am much more experienced than he knew at the time and he problably found out who the f**k I am.  I may not be a great bodybuilder but I fight like a maddog straight from hell.   

They call you "Venom Vince" because of your habit of asking men if you can "suck the poison out".
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 02:30:21 PM »
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 02:35:30 PM »

"Maddog straight from hell"??  Vince, you can woof that shit at Grundy, but careful you don't get too big for your britches cause a gladiator like myself just might think your talking shit and you'll get your ass whooped.  Vince, I don't care for you, and I got to admit when I hear you try to talk shit I feel like throwing a right hook into your glass jaw and shutting you down for a while.
(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 02:35:51 PM »

A maddog straight from hell. Hehehe. Go get'em Vince. You da man.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 02:37:28 PM »

so what exactly are your fighting credentials...

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 02:38:27 PM »

Hahaha, you must team up with Alexxx, most delusional post since long time.
I bet Chuck Lidell is even shaking in his boots right now.
$

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 03:10:56 PM »

Vince my brother if you fight him in the street he could sue you for all that you have...Lord knows you need that $550 dollars you have in your savings account to pay this months studio apartment bill...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 03:47:17 PM »
Let's be realistic does anyone really care about the Vince & Grundy thing? Why are they trying to prove how tough they are to people they've never met?

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »
"Maddog straight from hell"??  Vince, you can woof that shit at Grundy, but careful you don't get too big for your britches cause a gladiator like myself just might think your talking shit and you'll get your ass whooped.  Vince, I don't care for you, and I got to admit when I hear you try to talk shit I feel like throwing a right hook into your glass jaw and shutting you down for a while.

LOL, sorry dude, but you sound just like him spouting off about being a badass. vince may be tough in his world. you may be tough in yours. but having to tell everyone your tough really makes you kind of an insecure puss.

as for vince, well i give him credit for wanting to go through with it. grundy has been a no show with the feedback. so why give guy so much credit? look, neither of them is a fighter. im sorry to sound like a jerk here guy, but being sponsored by some fighter gear and taking a few lessons does not make you a martial artist/mma fighter.
and vince, well i cant really tell. he either would drop like a sack of gynotits or he would be a maniac impossible to deal with. gotta remember, vince isnt right in the head. he has retard strength. he has so much bashing and smack talking to draw on for his anger. maybe guy is a little scared??

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 04:10:17 PM »
so what exactly are your fighting credentials...
fighting off all of his prison suiters after being traded for cigarettes, unfortunately Vince always ended up biting the pillow.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 05:35:02 PM »

They call you "Venom Vince" because of your habit of asking men if you can "suck the poison out".

CLASSIC!!!!
Here comes the money shot

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 07:49:03 PM »
vince may be tough in his world. you may be tough in yours. but having to tell everyone your tough really makes you kind of an insecure puss.

No, I doubt either of them is very tough in any world, except perhaps the worlds within their pathetically twisted psyches. And it's clear that they're both insecure pusses.
Greed is good!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 07:53:57 PM »
fighting off all of his prison suiters after being traded for cigarettes, unfortunately Vince always ended up biting the pillow.

And I'm sure Venom Vince's attempts to "fight" them off were quite Vicious and Vigorous... ::)

Reminds me of the old saying "You can't rape the willing"... ;D
Greed is good!