Author Topic: Pin Schedule  (Read 2338 times)

thebake

• Getbig I
Pin Schedule
« on: February 04, 2019, 01:10:56 PM »
I need your guys' advice on my next cycle, as far as a pin schedule and AI. I have three cycles under my belt but all have been long ester. 2 Test E only cycles and 1 Test E and Tren E cycle. This is the first time I'm running short ester. This is what I have:

Test Prop/NPP 100mg/75mg blend 10 vials
Tren Ace 100mg 5 vials

How should I schedule this? And how different is AI with short ester?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Pin Schedule
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 11:34:55 AM »
I need your guys' advice on my next cycle, as far as a pin schedule and AI. I have three cycles under my belt but all have been long ester. 2 Test E only cycles and 1 Test E and Tren E cycle. This is the first time I'm running short ester. This is what I have:

Test Prop/NPP 100mg/75mg blend 10 vials
Tren Ace 100mg 5 vials

How should I schedule this? And how different is AI with short ester?

You should be pinning every other day (EOD) regardless of the ester.
Of course, the Prop and Acetate requires EOD protocols, but even with long esters EOD is best to keep levels steady. You just need to adjust dosages.

Prop has a half-life of 3 days - It peaks in your blood stream within hours (8-12 I believe) and then tapers quickly from there, so, if you are thin on supply in your war chest, then you could conceivably pin every 3rd day. I wouldn't recommend that as you may experience peaks and valleys regarding your levels. Tren Ace has a half-life more like 2 days, so EOD pinning is a must.

Not recommending you follow this, as anything you do to yourself is your responsibility. This is just what I would do:
Weeks 1-14: 200mg prop EOD (you can add in your NPP here as well since its "blended" - BTW, blends are suspect product and theres no way to test them, unless its Sust250, with a test kit, so I hope you TRUST your source!)
Weeks 1-14: 100mg Tren Ace EOD

AI has nothing to do with the ester of the compound you are injecting. You need to know how your body responds to the compunds in terms of estrogen, to properly schedule your AI intake. Some dont need it at all, some need 1mg EOD or E3D, some need .5mg EOD.... and on and on. Dont take any AI until 6 weeks into the program and get your bloodwork done. If estrogen is too high, start adding in the AI at absolute minimal dosages. Its best to avoid taking AI if you can at all.
However, since you are taking Tren, which wreeks absolute havoc on your progesterone levels, which DO convert to estrogen very agressively, you WILL NEED a progesterone blocker like Caber. It is an absolute MUST when taking Tren - .5mg 2x/week.