Author Topic: SOTU....what did you guys think?  (Read 10892 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: SOTU....what did you guys think?
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2019, 10:14:56 AM »
Meltdown.

Hope you're joking.  You just implied that Americans have low IQ and nobody said you're melting down. 

As for emergency room wait times in Canada, I really have no idea.  I was half joking, half guessing based on logic and based on how well Socialized medicine has workout for Venezuelans.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2019, 11:22:32 AM »
I don’t melt arguing with Conker. Why would I do so with a tamer version?

It’s just that I notice that Europeans and Canadians like to call Americans dumb but conveniently leave out the dumbest most uneducated segments of the population.

RE manipulation, when I watch or read right leaning media, I know I’m getting a slanted viewpoint. It just happens to be one I agree with most of the time.

You should come to the US and visit an inner city then report back your findings.

Something tells me Necrosis doesn't disagree with you on this.

Im not a racist, but on the totem of accomplishments, if we grant it, even hypothetically vince, blacks rank with beothucks in terms of overall accomplishment.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2019, 08:01:15 AM »
Hope you're joking.  You just implied that Americans have low IQ and nobody said you're melting down. 

As for emergency room wait times in Canada, I really have no idea.  I was half joking, half guessing based on logic and based on how well Socialized medicine has workout for Venezuelans.   

Of course I am joking lol.

this is getbig.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2019, 08:04:30 AM »
Something tells me Necrosis doesn't disagree with you on this.

Did I say that lol! it comes across a little harsh but I do think in terms of civilizations it appears Asians are ahead, then euro-white and down the line. In terms of other things the deck is likely reversed in many ways. Of course it's a melting pot now and making such clear demarcations are difficult. To suggest that there are no racial differences amongst humans is like saying breeds of dog are different. Inherently neither good or bad.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2019, 08:15:16 AM »
I don’t melt arguing with Conker. Why would I do so with a tamer version?

It’s just that I notice that Europeans and Canadians like to call Americans dumb but conveniently leave out the dumbest most uneducated segments of the population.

RE manipulation, when I watch or read right leaning media, I know I’m getting a slanted viewpoint. It just happens to be one I agree with most of the time.

You should come to the US and visit an inner city then report back your findings.

The only reason Americans would be "dumb" would be a collective dampening of the intellect induced by media, education etc. Americans I find have a very america-centric view of the world, often unrealistic. My assertion is based on the level of discourse I see coming out of the US, however, I would think that this isn't representative when juxtaposed with it's accomplishments.

Trump is the manifestation of American egocentricity personified. A little allocentricity would be helpful as one extreme is never good.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2019, 08:29:09 AM »
The only reason Americans would be "dumb" would be a collective dampening of the intellect induced by media, education etc. Americans I find have a very america-centric view of the world, often unrealistic. My assertion is based on the level of discourse I see coming out of the US, however, I would think that this isn't representative when juxtaposed with it's accomplishments.

Trump is the manifestation of American egocentricity personified. A little allocentricity would be helpful as one extreme is never good.

I think Trump is correcting how far left the country has gone over the last 40 years and bringing it back to the center. You might hear and see a lot of rhetoric in the media but it's not like the country is going to swing far right, it's just going to go back towards center.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2019, 08:43:38 AM »
I think Trump is correcting how far left the country has gone over the last 40 years and bringing it back to the center. You might hear and see a lot of rhetoric in the media but it's not like the country is going to swing far right, it's just going to go back towards center.

I would agree, the identity politics and SJW's are why trump gained power, its equally divisive.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
I would agree, the identity politics and SJW's are why trump gained power, its equally divisive.

Not a single thing I can argue in your last 3 posts.  Your very well-spoken, thoughtful, and concise.  8)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2019, 03:17:29 PM »
Wow 4 minutes !! He did very well then.  ;D

Agnostic what’s your take on AOC in general & her new green deal ??

I think she probably means well but doesn't have the knowledge and experience to do much in the real world of government. Hopefully she'll be a fast learner and focus on things that can be done vs pipe dreams and idealistic imaginings

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2019, 04:15:35 PM »
Patiently waiting for the getlibs thoughts on the sotu.

Nice of you to be so patient. Nancy Palosi's theatrics were amusing. Pence remained ever the robot. The number of standing ovations were tiring to everyone but the democrats, who remained seated though out Trump's show.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
Nice of you to be so patient. Nancy Palosi's theatrics were amusing. Pence remained ever the robot. The number of standing ovations were tiring to everyone but the democrats, who remained seated though out Trump's show.

Yeah, it was a true show of care for humanity and patriotism for their country when they sat for things like ending child trafficking and not allowing late term abortions baby's executions

Bunch sound morality based people your proud of following there Prime!  SMH :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »
Yeah, it was a true show of care for humanity and patriotism for their country when they sat for things like ending child trafficking and not allowing late term abortions baby's executions

Bunch sound morality based people your proud of following there Prime!  SMH :'(

Your deflecting. None of what you replied has anything to do with Trump's SOTU.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2019, 03:06:01 PM »
Your deflecting. None of what you replied has anything to do with Trump's SOTU.

It doesn't huh?  Well, that's all the proof I needed to know that you did not watch the speech other than the clips the left wing media spoon fed you.  Shame on you.  What I said was directly related to the SOTU speech...watching and hearing it.

I watched all of Barry's even though I couldn't stand him.  

Why?  

Because he was unfortunately our president, and what he was saying was important to hear and see with my own eyes...not what any news channel decides to splice together.

BTW, I see you're practicing using a new lefty term that's trending...."deflecting".  Nice try, but you need to go back to class to learn when it actually is applicable.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »
Sure she's saying "Fook Yu"?  Cause she looks like she's really saying "Fuk mi"