Author Topic: Ruined pharma hgh..  (Read 6244 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Ruined pharma hgh..
« on: February 09, 2019, 11:17:27 AM »
Ok since i live in iceland i figure all illegally imported pharma hgh would be bad. Bcz it takes about 20 days to arrivr here ?  How long can geno live in the heat

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Ruined pharma hgh..
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 05:38:44 PM »
Is it the pen, the cartridge, or the miniquick?

Regardless, keep it in the original carton to protect it from light.
BEFORE mixing the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store it in the refrigerator [36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)].
However, you can also store the UNMIXED product at room temperature [68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)] for up to three months.
Do not freeze.
AFTER mixing keep in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).

Its best to use all mixed product within 30 days, even if its stored int he fridge.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 01:25:35 AM »
Is it the pen, the cartridge, or the miniquick?

Regardless, keep it in the original carton to protect it from light.
BEFORE mixing the growth hormone powder with the liquid in the syringe, you can store it in the refrigerator [36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)].
However, you can also store the UNMIXED product at room temperature [68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)] for up to three months.
Do not freeze.
AFTER mixing keep in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).

Its best to use all mixed product within 30 days, even if its stored int he fridge.

I think its ok... its only been 3 weeks since i started and i already feel fuller and abs are showing.. how much of genotropin do you think is enough to make hyperplasia.. i heard dorian yates did higher dose eod(18iu). Do you think 3iu ed vs 6-7iu eod is better for it

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 04:43:09 PM »
It isnt proven conclusively that HGH causes hyperplasia. In fact, there have been long-term studies that proved HGH caused no noticeable compositional affect on Type I or Type II fibers - in terms of hyperplasia (splitting and creating new cells).

However, there are studies that have linked hyperplasia to IGF-1, which HGH does stimulate. So, if you are taking HGH at high enough doses, you may be causing hyperplasia and are most likely benefiting from some hypertrophy. But according to those same studies, the benefits are not realized until 12 months or longer... some going to 38-48 months. Keep in mind these studies are done on persons with GHD and dosages aren't discussed in the papers, or on mice.

So, based on what I have read, it is feasible to conclude that GH is an anabolic which positively regulates muscle function resulting in some hypertrophic benefits over the long term. HGH does not affect muscle contractile force or muscle fibre composition (hyperplasia).

You are definitely benefiting from improved recovery and fat burning, maybe some hypertrophy if used long term, but its highly debatable if you are even approaching hyperplasia. And to prove that you would need to show us before and after cross sections of the actual muscle fibers... LOL

The use of HGH, with Increlex (IGF-1) and slin (in addition to AAS) is a whole other ball game and something clicks there that is amazing.... i started that 6 weeks ago and all I can say is WOW!

PS: Whomever told you Dorian did 18u pf real pharma HGH per day is flat out lying! He stated in an interview recently he tried 16u every three days with no positive affect. If you dont know Dorian or hear it from him directly, dont believe the shit people spew. Most of them have no clue what they are talking about. 18u/day of pharam GH would cause more problems than benefits - water bloat would cause very high blood pressure, insulin resistance would be a major issue (remember, Dorian said in a interview he only used slin for one run in prep for one Mr. O). If you are thinking of taking that much HGH and dont end up with major issues, then its either fake GH or you are a mutant!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 07:04:06 PM »
I agree with a lot of what you say, but Dorian is not telling the truth about his GH use.  He is well known to have pushed the envelope with GH, and he did more than 18iu per day of pharm GH.  I used to have a connection whose uncle was a chemist from Great Britain, and knew Dorian pretty well, and he most certainly did more than 18iu per day not every three days.  He also used insulin, and if you believe what Dorian says, he never took more than a gram of anything lol.  This guy was in a Sports Illustrated article, was a massive juice dealer from Britain, had a pharmaceutical license in Europe,  deported and not allowed to enter the USA again due to being busted several times.  I knew his nephew very well, and he supplied most of the pros in the 90s.  I know several guys that cruise on 18iu of Serostim per day, and the dose goes up from there when they are hitting it hard.  They handle that dose just fine, however, they obviously use slin with it.  I can handle 6iu of Serostim, with no problems, and without using insulin, but any more than that, and blood glucose creeps up to the high end of normal.   

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 05:57:21 PM »
I agree with a lot of what you say, but Dorian is not telling the truth about his GH use.  He is well known to have pushed the envelope with GH, and he did more than 18iu per day of pharm GH.  I used to have a connection whose uncle was a chemist from Great Britain, and knew Dorian pretty well, and he most certainly did more than 18iu per day not every three days.  He also used insulin, and if you believe what Dorian says, he never took more than a gram of anything lol.  This guy was in a Sports Illustrated article, was a massive juice dealer from Britain, had a pharmaceutical license in Europe,  deported and not allowed to enter the USA again due to being busted several times.  I knew his nephew very well, and he supplied most of the pros in the 90s.  I know several guys that cruise on 18iu of Serostim per day, and the dose goes up from there when they are hitting it hard.  They handle that dose just fine, however, they obviously use slin with it.  I can handle 6iu of Serostim, with no problems, and without using insulin, but any more than that, and blood glucose creeps up to the high end of normal.   

the highest Ive gone is 8u/day, with Tresiba AM/PM (which got my FBG numbers back in order) and Humilog PreWO. From what I experienced, I just cant imagine anything higher for me, but you are right - Dudes are taking mega doses. How they get away with it, is amazing to me. I went from 230 to 255 in 3 months. Sides were bad for me, but I pushed through and I am happy I did.
Right now, I am on 4u Norditropin with Increlex (40mcg 2x day) and PreWO Humalog.. in addition to AAS. Its amazing, but my joints (specifically elbows and knees) are aching like never before and I seem to bruise easily. I was told these are common sides of using Increlex. A pro did tell me something along the lines of what you are saying regarding GH.... and he also said I need to be at least at 10u/day. Im not sure I wanna go that high and worry so much about blood sugars... I would rather not have to add Tresiba back in.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 08:11:33 AM »
the highest Ive gone is 8u/day, with Tresiba AM/PM (which got my FBG numbers back in order) and Humilog PreWO. From what I experienced, I just cant imagine anything higher for me, but you are right - Dudes are taking mega doses. How they get away with it, is amazing to me. I went from 230 to 255 in 3 months. Sides were bad for me, but I pushed through and I am happy I did.
Right now, I am on 4u Norditropin with Increlex (40mcg 2x day) and PreWO Humalog.. in addition to AAS. Its amazing, but my joints (specifically elbows and knees) are aching like never before and I seem to bruise easily. I was told these are common sides of using Increlex. A pro did tell me something along the lines of what you are saying regarding GH.... and he also said I need to be at least at 10u/day. Im not sure I wanna go that high and worry so much about blood sugars... I would rather not have to add Tresiba back in.

Bro how is the increlex working for you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 09:29:57 AM »
It isnt proven conclusively that HGH causes hyperplasia. In fact, there have been long-term studies that proved HGH caused no noticeable compositional affect on Type I or Type II fibers - in terms of hyperplasia (splitting and creating new cells).

However, there are studies that have linked hyperplasia to IGF-1, which HGH does stimulate. So, if you are taking HGH at high enough doses, you may be causing hyperplasia and are most likely benefiting from some hypertrophy. But according to those same studies, the benefits are not realized until 12 months or longer... some going to 38-48 months. Keep in mind these studies are done on persons with GHD and dosages aren't discussed in the papers, or on mice.

So, based on what I have read, it is feasible to conclude that GH is an anabolic which positively regulates muscle function resulting in some hypertrophic benefits over the long term. HGH does not affect muscle contractile force or muscle fibre composition (hyperplasia).

You are definitely benefiting from improved recovery and fat burning, maybe some hypertrophy if used long term, but its highly debatable if you are even approaching hyperplasia. And to prove that you would need to show us before and after cross sections of the actual muscle fibers... LOL

The use of HGH, with Increlex (IGF-1) and slin (in addition to AAS) is a whole other ball game and something clicks there that is amazing.... i started that 6 weeks ago and all I can say is WOW!

PS: Whomever told you Dorian did 18u pf real pharma HGH per day is flat out lying! He stated in an interview recently he tried 16u every three days with no positive affect. If you dont know Dorian or hear it from him directly, dont believe the shit people spew. Most of them have no clue what they are talking about. 18u/day of pharam GH would cause more problems than benefits - water bloat would cause very high blood pressure, insulin resistance would be a major issue (remember, Dorian said in a interview he only used slin for one run in prep for one Mr. O). If you are thinking of taking that much HGH and dont end up with major issues, then its either fake GH or you are a mutant!

Any real scientific study published in peer reviewed journals Would most Definitely
State all the required dosages per kg of bodweight & all other Relevant necessary
Data - Scientific Medical Journals are not heresay & bro science Mags.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 02:45:01 PM »

Any real scientific study published in peer reviewed journals Would most Definitely
State all the required dosages per kg of bodweight & all other Relevant necessary
Data - Scientific Medical Journals are not heresay & bro science Mags.

Very true! Most of the sources Ive read are at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov . Other sources as well, but ncbi is great. Definitely not bro science.