Author Topic: how long should you wait...?  (Read 3019 times)

triattack7

• Getbig II
how long should you wait...?
« on: April 15, 2006, 03:16:30 PM »
how old do you think you should be before taking steroids... i know flex did them from the very beginning. do you think it is alright for someone lifting for a year to take steroids to up his gains.... discuss.
I'll be back.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: how long should you wait...?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 03:44:16 PM »
This topic has been beaten to death here. I personally think you should have several good solid years of training under your belt (3+ years). You should also wait until you're about 25.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 03:49:38 PM »
do you think it is alright for someone lifting for a year to take steroids to up his gains.... discuss.

No way.  You need to build a solid base before you even think about gear.  You are looking for an easy way to gain muscle......and....there is no easy way to gain muscle.

Build a solid natural base, I would say 22-23 is a good age to begin....assuming you have many years of lifting experience....

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 04:02:06 PM »

pin your ass the same day you join your first gym !

ERIN GO BRAGH

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 05:58:36 PM »
I waited till I was 27 and had 12yrs of lifting experiece, and am now reaping the benefits. Lifting for me is a life long passion. Dont be in hurry to buy some gear thinking that is the ticket. Learn the fundamentals, practice them. Then try as many forms of training you can find. These will be your experimemts in finding out what works for you, and this will also keep you growing. Finally, learn about nutrition, eating for size is the most anabolic thing for you, its better than any steriod or supplement out there! Thats my .02cts. Good luck!
Play time is over kids!

BigIronMike25

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 07:11:50 AM »
I waited till I was 27 and had 12yrs of lifting experiece, and am now reaping the benefits. Lifting for me is a life long passion. Dont be in hurry to buy some gear thinking that is the ticket. Learn the fundamentals, practice them. Then try as many forms of training you can find. These will be your experimemts in finding out what works for you, and this will also keep you growing. Finally, learn about nutrition, eating for size is the most anabolic thing for you, its better than any steriod or supplement out there! Thats my .02cts. Good luck!

I couldnt agree more!!!!  I wish i knew how to eat for quality muscle gains at ages 16-18....but hey we were all young and ignorant once....it wasnt till i got a good handle on nutrition that i started to really grow!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:22 PM »
how old do you think you should be before taking steroids... i know flex did them from the very beginning. do you think it is alright for someone lifting for a year to take steroids to up his gains.... discuss.

I say 25 to be safe, but even then, if you don't have any training experience you are only wasting your natural testosterone production.

I was lifting for about 7 years before I even started reading on AAS, and it was 2 years after that before I started my first cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...