Author Topic: Single mothers chasing d#ck (MGTOW)  (Read 4883 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Single mothers chasing d#ck (MGTOW)
« on: February 23, 2019, 03:47:04 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Single mothers chasing d#ck (MGTOW)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 05:58:55 AM »
Nothing new here.  Single/divorced women with kids are desperate to find someone to take care of them and their bastard children.  They're looking for financial security.  The woman can't wait until their children are grown because their sexual marketability is fading with age. 

Any man who takes care of another mans children is total beta simp-cuck.  You cannot get anymore pathetic than that.  I've known a few men who have done this.  Everything is great until the inevitable divorce comes, then they get stuck with paying child support for a kid(s) that's not even theirs.  Suicide would be a much better option.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 07:34:22 AM »
Nothing new here.  Single/divorced women with kids are desperate to find someone to take care of them and their bastard children.  They're looking for financial security.  The woman can't wait until their children are grown because their sexual marketability is fading with age. 

Any man who takes care of another mans children is total beta simp-cuck.  You cannot get anymore pathetic than that.  I've known a few men who have done this.  Everything is great until the inevitable divorce comes, then they get stuck with paying child support for a kid(s) that's not even theirs.  Suicide would be a much better option.

I agree, never understood it myself either

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 10:19:51 AM »
Well said.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 10:39:44 AM »
I'm hoping to meet a good single woman with kids......

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 10:44:13 AM »

Absolute truth.  The fact that a woman would even go after child support on a man when the kids aren't even his and he took care of them anyway just shows how evil these kunts really are.  No ethics or morals whatsoever.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 10:46:41 AM »
The worst part is single mothers constantly liking and reposting shit like this

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 11:06:33 AM »
Men that have never married and now are in their 30s or 40s tend to be the ones that get into relationships with single parent /divorced mothers.

Just what is available for them on the dating market.

Better have a vasectomy if you are dabbling in this.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 11:11:56 AM »
The worst part is single mothers constantly liking and reposting shit like this

LOL she gave her mother's boyfriend of 17 years adoption papers.

The dude is willing to adopt her adult child but not marry the mother...... classic.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 11:20:35 AM »
Absolute truth.  The fact that a woman would even go after child support on a man when the kids aren't even his and he took care of them anyway just shows how evil these kunts really are.  No ethics or morals whatsoever.

I had a co-worker in the 90's who did this.  I told him NOT to adopt her 3 and 5 year old kids, he didn't listen to me and told me he was in love  ::) :-X   Only 1 year after that she met another guy and told him to move out.  He moved out.  3 months after that he gets a subpoena to family court, it was a female judge too.  Child support for those 2 kids (that weren't his!) totaled $800 per month, yet he was only clearing about $2000/month.  He had to move back in with his mother.  I talked him out of committing suicide twice.  I lost touch with him after I changed jobs.  I wouldn't be surprised if he did kill himself.

Again:

DO NOT GET MARRIED!

DO NOT LIVE WITH A WOMAN!

DO NOT HAVE KIDS WITH ANY WOMAN!

At some point down the line you will end up financially fucked.  

I had my share of women.  I lived with a few too.  They're ALL the same.  Trust me.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 11:22:07 AM »
Men that have never married and now are in their 30s or 40s tend to be the ones that get into relationships with single parent /divorced mothers.

Yes, they are for pump and dump only.  The sex is awesome until they figure out you are never marrying them or even moving in then they'll dump you and find a "real man."  Win-Win for you.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 11:30:36 AM »
I had a co-worker in the 90's who did this.  I told him NOT to adopt her 3 and 5 year old kids, he didn't listen to me and told me he was in love  ::) :-X   Only 1 year after that she met another guy and told him to move out.  He moved out.  3 months after that he gets a subpoena to family court, it was a female judge too.  Child support for those 2 kids (that weren't his!) totaled $800 per month, yet he was only clearing about $2000/month.  He had to move back in with his mother.  I talked him out of committing suicide twice.  I lost touch with him after I changed jobs.  I wouldn't be surprised if he did kill himself.

Again:

DO NOT GET MARRIED!

DO NOT LIVE WITH A WOMAN!

DO NOT HAVE KIDS WITH ANY WOMAN!

At some point down the line you will end up financially fucked.  

I had my share of women.  I lived with a few too.  They're ALL the same.  Trust me.
I actually dated a single mother years ago who had two children.  The first kid was from some bad boy she knew briefly.  She married her husband and he adopted the first kid and then they had another kid together.  She divorced him and got child support for both kids from him.  We never got married. ;)  I am surprised there aren't more men killing the woman and themselves these days when they get screwed in the courts like this.  Sex it up (with protection) and move on.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 11:37:15 AM »
On maybe 5 occasions I've had women who were past acquaintances hit me up randomly trying to reconnect. 7 months later I see them post on Facebook about having a new born baby and no man to speak of.

These women are already looking for suckers even before they've had their kid

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
On maybe 5 occasions I've had women who were past acquaintances hit me up randomly trying to reconnect. 7 months later I see them post on Facebook about having a new born baby and no man to speak of.

I don't use social media, but this happened to me recently.  An ex of mine from the early 90's got in touch with my sister through fakebook and asked her for my number/email.  I said fuck no.  Already been there and done that.   

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2019, 11:46:11 AM »

Yes, you dodged a freight train.  They probably would have told you they were on the pill so you could go raw.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »

Getbiggers go to sorority parties and have their choice of 18-22 year olds

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »

The dude is willing to adopt her adult child but not marry the mother...... classic.

Commitment issues.
 :D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2019, 06:52:51 PM »

That's a heartwarming story displaying how to properly hit the pussy without putting a ring on it, and gain the respect and love of a child that wants to call him dad......with only one year of legal financial support eligibility left.  Everyone else was crying tears of joy, while mom's tears were rage  ...."you little bitch..."

It's almost as if the girl knew what was up with her mom, and loved the guy so much that she was on his side... waiting for things to be in his favor dollar-wise b4 asking....good kid and good dude! 8)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2019, 07:00:05 PM »

Commitment issues.
 :D

Or the woman did not remarry so she could continue collecting money for the child from the biological father, whilst having her boyfriend support her too.

Note adoption papers were only presented when she became an adult.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2019, 07:01:35 PM »
Or the woman did not remarry so she could continue collecting money for the child from the biological father, whilst having her boyfriend support her too.

Note adoption papers were only presented when she became an adult and would no longer be a financial resource.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2019, 07:36:49 PM »
Women really are a hugely dangerous proposition for men.

It saddens me to say, but it’s true.

And I agree. Taking on the burden of another man’s child(ren) is Master Beta territory. If they’re mostly grown, a smart dude can navigate so he’s not cornered. But young children? Steer plenty clear of that.

NEVER entwine your business with a woman’s. Love a broad all you want, but have that boundary and never compromise.

If she wants to take it to “the next level”, well, speak your limitations, and if she can’t handle your dedication to self-preservation, that’ll be that.

Thank feminism and “equality” for how it’s become.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2019, 05:31:03 AM »

Note adoption papers were only presented when she became an adult.

For the win.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2019, 06:11:39 AM »
I’d only date a single mother if I was a single father. Other than that no way, when you get married sign a prenuptial agreement no matter what.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2019, 06:24:43 AM »
There are men whose wife had a baby and unknown to him it wasn't his. After the divorce the court rules the kid only knows him as the father and he has to pay child support even though the kid isn't his.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2019, 06:41:57 AM »
I’d only date a single mother if I was a single father. Other than that no way, when you get married sign a prenuptial agreement no matter what.

Pre-nups can be nullified by a divorce court judge.  This happened to a close friend of mine.  His ex-wife's lawyer (female) motioned that his ex was coerced into signing the pre-nup without truly understanding it.  The judge (female) nullified the pre-nup on that basis.

DO NOT GET MARRIED  The system is totally rigged against you.