Author Topic: whats your most prized possession?  (Read 6734 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: whats your most prized possession?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2019, 06:38:14 PM »
Your username having these items as top priority did not move my shock-o-meter..

...hey...if your prayer is ever answered, at least you're prepared!

Indeed.  One thing I neglected to mention is that I always have an IFAK on me with tourniquets and other medical gear.  It's a crazy world we live in and shit happens.

Don't get caught with your pants down.

Pray 4 War is getbigs cross between John Wick and Rambo!

I'm more of a John Matrix.  A simple man trying to live in peace, but prepared to slay bodies if anyone comes to my house looking for trouble.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2019, 06:41:18 PM »
Indeed.  One thing I neglected to mention is that I always have an IFAK on me with tourniquets and other medical gear.  It's a crazy world we live in and shit happens.

Don't get caught with your pants down.

I'm more of a John Matrix.  A simple man trying to live in peace, but prepared to slay bodies if anyone comes to my house looking for trouble.

Great...now I have to look up what an IFAK is, and who the hell John Matrix is..

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2019, 06:50:15 PM »
Great...now I have to look up what an IFAK is, and who the hell John Matrix is..

John matrix is Arnold in commando.other thing no clue

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2019, 06:54:54 PM »
John matrix is Arnold in commando.other thing no clue

LOL!!!!  Been so long since I've seen a young Arnold pic or movie that I didn't even notice it was him just glancing at the pic :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2019, 10:00:20 PM »
An IFAK is an "Individual First Aid Kit".

Usually contains gauze, tourniquets, chest seals, hemostatic agents, etc.  Shit that you would need if someone shot you or one of your people.

In this crazy violent world I recommend everyone get this stuff, and just as important.....get trained on how to use it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2019, 10:33:06 PM »
My Osmond albums.

That’s a seriously ugly group.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2019, 10:36:34 PM »
All my shit matters or I wouldn’t have it.

Anyone fucks with my CD/music collection and blood spills.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
The complete ownership of conker's mind.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2019, 12:45:59 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2019, 01:44:31 AM »
Yes I do have a go bag in my vehicle.  It's not very sexy ,  Basic shit to keep me alive for a few days if Skynet becomes self-aware.

Thong
Creatine
Otomix shoes
Pro-tan
Full size mirror

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2019, 05:23:38 AM »

Usually contains gauze, tourniquets, chest seals, hemostatic agents, etc.  Shit that you would need if someone shot you or one of your people.

In this crazy violent world I recommend everyone get this stuff, and just as important.....get trained on how to use it.

I now understand the "Pray 4 War"-moniker!

You really are prepared (and maybe even praying?) for War!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2019, 05:25:40 AM »
I actually have part of pellius’ quarter Pounder from the hobo brawl as well as baked grass clippings from Marty champions last grass clippings meal.Also I have the cut out asshole of the infamous bunny suit(my prized possession).

VERY tempting!
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2019, 05:53:31 PM »
Other than my pets I don’t give a shit. Everything  is replaceable.  I would throw my watches  into my pocket and collect on insurance.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2019, 06:07:18 PM »

Usually contains gauze, tourniquets, chest seals, hemostatic agents, etc.  Shit that you would need if someone shot you or one of your people.

So other than finding some creepy doomsday guy that wants to host a training event in his bunker.......where does one go to learn all this shit?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2019, 06:22:30 PM »
say there's a fire and you could only save one thing!

please leave out the obvious answers such as your dog or tub of cell-tech

My 38-inch inseam!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2019, 07:19:27 PM »
So other than finding some creepy doomsday guy that wants to host a training event in his bunker.......where does one go to learn all this shit?

A lot of military veterans have classes on shooting, fighting, and Dirt Medicine.  Tim Kennedy and Doctor Mike Simpson are Army Special Forces Vets and they do classes under the name Sheepdog Response.

CIA contractors Tanto and Boon from the well known Benghazi battle have a training company called Battleline Tactical.  A Navy SEAL runs a training company called Vigilance Elite.

There are others out there but these are some of the higher profile organizations.  It isn't cheap but in my opinion it's well worth it.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2019, 07:48:45 PM »
A lot of military veterans have classes on shooting, fighting, and Dirt Medicine.  Tim Kennedy and Doctor Mike Simpson are Army Special Forces Vets and they do classes under the name Sheepdog Response.

CIA contractors Tanto and Boon from the well known Benghazi battle have a training company called Battleline Tactical.  A Navy SEAL runs a training company called Vigilance Elite.

There are others out there but these are some of the higher profile organizations.  It isn't cheap but in my opinion it's well worth it.

I actually know someone "like" you mentioned.  However, those "kinda" people are all over YT, and figured are likely outta my price point at this point, and too busy other than some friendly pointers.  I do want to get a C&C, because I am in agreement with you about how this country is right now, and I'd rather be safe than run over by a car sorry.

What do you think of the S&W M&P 2.0 as a C&C?  What makes a glock better in your mind?  (I'm assuming you feel it is, since that's what you carry)

Keep in mind, I'm short and even though I'm not built like I was in my 20's-30's I still have bigger than an average short guy's legs, and don't have a 6'+ guy's hands.

Appreciate any advices/feedback!

Edit: Btw, what's your opinion on buying used/re-issued (whatever they call it when ex cop/military's)?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2019, 09:05:47 PM »
I actually know someone "like" you mentioned.  However, those "kinda" people are all over YT, and figured are likely outta my price point at this point, and too busy other than some friendly pointers.  I do want to get a C&C, because I am in agreement with you about how this country is right now, and I'd rather be safe than run over by a car sorry.

What do you think of the S&W M&P 2.0 as a C&C?  What makes a glock better in your mind?  (I'm assuming you feel it is, since that's what you carry)

Keep in mind, I'm short and even though I'm not built like I was in my 20's-30's I still have bigger than an average short guy's legs, and don't have a 6'+ guy's hands.

Appreciate any advices/feedback!

Edit: Btw, what's your opinion on buying used/re-issued (whatever they call it when ex cop/military's)?

Well, I don't position myself as any kind of an expert.  I'm just a guy who has taken a few classes and does his best to be ready when the shit goes down.  I've heard good things about the M&P 2.0 but I've never fired one.  If that is comfortable for you it should be good to go.  I bought a Glock 19 several years ago because it seems like a lot of the high speed guys favored those.  Navy SEALS, Special Forces, and the like.  I've gotten used to using a Glock and I stick with them for the sake of muscle memory and magazine interchangeability.  Plus they are pretty much bomb proof.  I'm thinking about picking up a Glock 43 sub-compact too.

I think used cop or military trade in firearms are usually fine.  I've seen some that were like new, and I've seen some that were beat to hell though.  My budget allows me to buy brand new so that's what I always do.  I do everything I can to make sure they go bang every time I pull the trigger.  I keep them stock (except for the sights), keep them clean and lubed.  It seems like the guys that really trick out their guns have more malfunctions.  IMHO the most important thing you can do is get a high quality holster and a very stiff high quality belt......if you are going to carry.  You want your shit tight on your body and not flopping around.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2019, 09:09:22 PM »
No material possessions are worth dying over. I'd save myself.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2019, 09:14:38 PM »
IFBB Mr.Australia 1975 collection of 46 photographs , previously own by Manly gym co-owner & bankrupted businessman  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2019, 04:50:22 AM »
my house.

if i have to leave, ill make sure to drive away quickly.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2019, 06:01:35 AM »

I think we all should let Pray 4 Warfare teach us!
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2019, 06:09:58 AM »

My health.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2019, 06:35:39 AM »
My collection of zyklon b canisters.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V