Author Topic: Tips for pof  (Read 2084 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Tips for pof
« on: February 24, 2019, 07:16:13 AM »
If your pic is cheezy flexing even if your decent the majority of hoes block you. Seems all about style points for these hoes. I dont have a good response percentage
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Tips for pof
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 10:47:52 AM »
  ::) ::)

Be articulate, intelligent, good looking, good job, car, house committ to communicate and you'll fuck tons of whores on bumble. I like how they all say they do not wanna fuck but it always ends up with me in their bed or in my bed. I also fucked one at a 24/7 golds gym at around 1 am and she had a great job.

Kind regards, Doug Steele
D

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 11:01:55 AM »
why would anyone use pof over tinder? is this an age\location thing?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 11:15:42 AM »
If your pic is cheezy flexing even if your decent the majority of hoes block you. Seems all about style points for these hoes. I dont have a good response percentage

Marty-

Stop with trash POF. I did a 5 K Saturday. At the end there was a food tent. I was just hanging out and a few women, in shape, came up and starting talking with me. Didn’t approach them- they came to me. So screw social media and just get out more. And by the way - you can run sloooow. It doesn’t matter.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 11:25:40 AM »
Marty-

Stop with trash POF. I did a 5 K Saturday. At the end there was a food tent. I was just hanging out and a few women, in shape, came up and starting talking with me. Didn’t approach them- they came to me. So screw social media and just get out more. And by the way - you can run sloooow. It doesn’t matter.

There is a certain time bracket in 5K's where the women are really hot. It's 21 minutes to 23.  Of course there are exceptions.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 11:59:29 AM »
why would anyone use pof over tinder? is this an age\location thing?

Pof is trash and it's 98% of women looking for a father for their kids because they now realize that they were a cum dumpster, some dumbass guy with no education, job future,.. Etc and their looks are fading fast just hoping to find some dumbass to parent their kid/s and take care of them.

But would they take his Xbox?  :D
D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 12:59:03 PM »
Pof is trash and it's 98% of women looking for a father for their kids because they now realize that they were a cum dumpster, some dumbass guy with no education, job future,.. Etc and their looks are fading fast just hoping to find some dumbass to parent their kid/s and take care of them.

But would they take his Xbox?  :D
Pump & Dump material.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 01:18:56 PM »
  ::) ::)

Be articulate, intelligent, good looking, good job, car, house committ to communicate and you'll fuck tons of whores on bumble. I like how they all say they do not wanna fuck but it always ends up with me in their bed or in my bed. I also fucked one at a 24/7 golds gym at around 1 am and she had a great job.

Kind regards, Doug Steele
Pimpology
U

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »
There is a certain time bracket in 5K's where the women are really hot. It's 21 minutes to 23.  Of course there are exceptions.

Yes- that is right on. The cool thing about running is everybody is just interested in PR's and is so chill later. I used to run sub 17's in college and now 27 minutes is fine- I just do it because my daughter likes me to run with her- except she now runs sub 23's lol. I see her at the start and at the end :)

Women who run 5Ks don't get all scrawny like the top half marathon and marathoners get! That is definitely unattractive.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 05:05:43 PM »
Marty-

how far is 5k is that 5 mile?
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 06:31:45 PM »
how far is 5k is that 5 mile?

Could be a 19 mile run. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 You can do that no problem.
D

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 10:25:02 PM »
   What websites are good for 50 year old guys?  Should i lie about my age?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2019, 03:25:04 AM »

ourtime.com

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2019, 05:40:13 AM »

Nottoopicky.com
p

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 03:58:06 AM »
I would ask that fella that owns the Patriots team, he seems to know the hot spots for older men.
Mr. AZ 2003