Author Topic: Importing Hgh into Thailand?  (Read 3057 times)

Competitor

• Getbig II
Importing Hgh into Thailand?
« on: February 28, 2019, 12:04:36 PM »
Guys,I will be in Thailand for 2 months shortly and would like to import hgh while I’m there and have it sent to my hotel.Im not interested in buying the local hgh in the pharmacies as it’s overpriced and quality is average at best.I know it’s not legal to import into Thailand but are the authorities strict on enforcing the law? I really don’t want to be arrested at my hotel lobby whilst collecting my hgh....any thoughts? Thanks

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Importing Hgh into Thailand?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 01:43:11 PM »
Let us know where to write you.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 02:58:47 PM »
from iceland?

It wont get u jailtime maybe some fine

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 04:07:44 PM »
from iceland?

It wont get u jailtime maybe some fine

Iceland?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 05:12:22 PM »
Guys,I will be in Thailand for 2 months shortly and would like to import hgh while I’m there and have it sent to my hotel.Im not interested in buying the local hgh in the pharmacies as it’s overpriced and quality is average at best.I know it’s not legal to import into Thailand but are the authorities strict on enforcing the law? I really don’t want to be arrested at my hotel lobby whilst collecting my hgh....any thoughts? Thanks

Didn’t you ask a similar question around 6 months ago ?
Didn’t you go then or are you just fishing.

Competitor

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 06:20:14 PM »
I have been to Thailand numerous times but never attempted to import hgh whilst I was there. I’m not “fishing “.just asked a question that’s all

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 01:14:18 PM »

Yeah.. like anyone in their right mind would help you with the logistics of "importing" a controlled substance into a foreign country, of which you are not a citizen. This is one of the more ridiculous posts I have seen on this site to date... LOL!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 03:13:35 PM »
Yeah.. like anyone in their right mind would help you with the logistics of "importing" a controlled substance into a foreign country, of which you are not a citizen. This is one of the more ridiculous posts I have seen on this site to date... LOL!

x2
Plus he’s asked the exact same question a few months Back
Probably a Cop / DEA - Otherwise just plain Stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 09:03:37 PM »
Kind of a stupid question to ask.  You can simply go to the hospital and get a script for it.  Yeah, it sounds weird saying "go to the hospital", but that is where everyone goes.  You log in, answer a few questions, the doctor delivers a script to the desk and they call your name to come pick it up.  You can have it filled at the hospital pharmacy right there. 
Bring a book, as the wait is about two hours.  If you don't want to wait, hire a local to get it.  Nearly all customer service reps at hotels will have a friend that they can call to do it.  Pay upon delivery.  TIP THE ONE THAT HELPS YOU!!!