Author Topic: Oldschool Getbig Trivia  (Read 9730 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Oldschool Getbig Trivia
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 11:49:05 AM »
The English is so bad, I'm guessing it was mars  :D

Like when he would say "Are there things?" hahahahaaaaaa

Nope. Guess again

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2019, 02:47:05 PM »
Funny how it took Layne Norton over a decade to finally come to that conclusion after I tried to school him early on.

Not quite, he teaches that different macros have different thermal effects, that the process of converting a protein into body fat is lengthy and inefficient, etc. He does place a heavy emphasis on cals in vs. cals out. But he doesnt do so without some nuance and distinctions.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2019, 07:40:11 AM »
which sports car did basile own?

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2019, 08:18:49 AM »
These two getbiggers met in real life, and one of them ended up marrying the other's sister. Who are they (and which one got married)?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2019, 09:25:39 AM »
He actually had a lot of potential

Last I’ve heard, he tore a pec and quit, maybe it was for the better

Shhhhhhhhbooommm

Matawan Muscle Machine!!!!

The pec tear was very severe as I remember it. He also got felt up by a photographer, and told everyone which lead to his knickname being changed to "The Matawan Molestation Machine" and jokes about him being "Mo lested". Here's his story -

''Check this, I was at Body Rock when a "photographer" that had been emailing me asked me to snap a few shots. I was a week out of the Collegiates, and I wanted to see how I looked like that day in pictures from front to back, so I agreed. Afterall, what's the worst that can happen? I simply wanted my pics and I wasn't doing much out in the lobby anyway. I did know the photographer wasn't legit, although he had shot other bodybuilders before, I didn't really care cuz the pics were just gonna be purely bodybuilding poses and nothing more, i couldn't care less what website they wound up on, as long as I got to see how I looked and if my conditioning was as "on" as I felt it was. Half way through the shoot, after I finished my mandatories, Peter, starts calling shots that he wanted to see, I didn't hit any of them and said na that's enough no more pictures, so this guy walks up to me and GRABS my abs! I was like oh shit - no he didn't! He said wow your skin is real thin... I just said yea, and proceeded to put my clothes on. He then grabbed my thigh!!!! And before I can even think/act he started grabbing my inner thigh! I was in such disbelief I was right about to knee him in the head! I then pushed his hand off and said what the hell are you doing. He was like wow you're really conditioned...lol My ghetto side at that point was telling me to kick this guy in the teeth and stomp his brains out right there, but, THANK GOD, I was able to control it, I really felt Fu*&* violated!!! I started stomring back and forth, so much shit was going through my head at that point that I couldn't think straight. One side of me was telling me to grab his camera, break it, and put his scawny ass up against the wall and beat em dead, the other side was like think smart and get em legally. As I was storming back and forth, I caught glimpse of two police officers standing outside of the venue. I called them over and told them what happend, they approached Peter L and he admited what he did to the police, they told me to go file an assault case against him at some office out in the middle of that town somewhere, and then there would be a court date (or several) I live in NJ, I just started a job in my field and I REALLY have NO time to do all that, but in front of him I said I would and let me tell you his face was PALE WHITE! He confessed to his crime in front of the two officers, and I'm pretty sure if I had wished to pursue it, he would have wound up at least with a criminal record, however, I didn't have the time or will to do all that with everything I have going on right now, but the police did ask him to leave the premesis and told me to beat the living shit out of anybody that ever tries that again - it would be self-defense, and in court it would be quite obvious who the competetor is and who the athlete is. We were all having such a great time at bodyrock, that I didn't wanna bother my frineds, or spend my weeked having to drive to a police station, filling out paper work.

All in all, I thought this may help a couple of the guys out on here, since it's competetion season and all... be careful who you do photo-shoots with and don't hit any shots you don't feel comfortable hitting. (I even refused to hit several shots that new hire, repetrope has doing backstage posing, asked me hit."

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2019, 09:33:04 AM »
Which GetBigger split his time between reviewing bodybuilding contests and earnestly searching for Bigfoot in the woods?

He also rocked a giant ponytail.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2019, 09:51:36 AM »
Which GetBigger split his time between reviewing bodybuilding contests and earnestly searching for Bigfoot in the woods?

He also rocked a giant ponytail.

The Luke?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2019, 09:54:08 AM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2019, 09:56:37 AM »
These two getbiggers met in real life, and one of them ended up marrying the other's sister. Who are they (and which one got married)?

Alex 23. Can't remember the name of the other guy, but I think it was a competitor.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2019, 09:59:50 AM »
Alex 23. Can't remember the name of the other guy, but I think it was a competitor.

Flexington Steele.

-------------

Which Getbigger claimed to casually lift and carry a near #600 pound stone one day helping his parents?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2019, 10:01:57 AM »

Didn't he invent the super car . . . I suspect a re-engendered Bugatti - perhaps made of solid gold.

J

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2019, 10:07:47 AM »
Flexington Steele.

-------------

Which Getbigger claimed to casually lift and carry a near #600 pound stone one day helping his parents?

Close enough. Now I get to ask a question:

Which getbigger claimed to have broken the spine of a german shepherd with his bare hands?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2019, 10:13:21 AM »
You have to answer a question to ask the next question.

??? :-\
:

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2019, 10:14:03 AM »
Close enough. Now I get to ask a question:

Which getbigger claimed to have broken the spine of a german shepherd with his bare hands?

Suckmymuscle.

Which getbigger said he trained bench press "for fighting!"  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2019, 11:37:21 AM »

He had a ‘73 Porsche 911 Carrera RS if memory serves?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2019, 11:38:22 AM »
Flexington Steele.

-------------

Tbombz?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2019, 11:52:51 AM »
Tbombz?

No, the guy who did it was most active about 8 - 10 years ago.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2019, 11:57:32 AM »
He had a ‘73 Porsche 911 Carrera RS if memory serves?

yes

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2019, 12:17:30 PM »

ZachG/mr. Magoo?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2019, 01:50:37 PM »

Kegdrainer?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2019, 02:11:17 PM »
Kegdrainer?

Yep (December 2006) -

"So I went down to Florida for vacation....had a great time in Disneyworld...

Went to my parent's house for thanksgiving dinner.  My stepmother wanted me to move a landscaping rock for her that they had delivered a week before.  The rock weighed 590 pounds according to the reciept from the place they bought it from.  Not only did I manage to lift this rock off the ground, i was able to carry it about 30 feet from the curb where it was dropped off to the garden next to the driveway.  

No belt, no lifting straps, no chalk.

590 pound stone....an 800 lb deadlift can't be that far away.

suck on that haters  8) ".

Tbomzisback!

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2019, 08:37:04 PM »
??? :-\

Well are you going to complain or help answer the questions?  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2019, 09:54:01 PM »
This moderator enjoyed a poster's company so much that he bought and shipped him a better microphone so he could enjoy his voice and hear him better when they chatted online.

Name the mod and the poster.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2019, 12:40:26 PM »
who stole johnny falcon's xbox?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2019, 12:50:32 PM »
who stole johnny falcon's xbox?
One of his meth head girlfriends that he posted a pic of.